Pitch Perfect Press

Story Info
Anna Kendrick & Brittany Snow earn a positive movie review.
2k words
3.8
28.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

Being a movie critic is a thankless job, mostly because for the most part we are paid to talk negatively about every movie that we see.

Every now and again, though, a hot Hollywood actress will ring my number in hopes of being able to personally convince me to change my mind about their film, and I knew that in the lead-up to the release of "Pitch Perfect 2", Anna Kendrick was proving to be no exception.

I had been one of the few people that didn't shower the first movie with critical acclaim, so I was expecting Anna to personally ring me up in advance of the second one coming out, and sure enough, she did, once she found out that I was planning to be critical, and some would say overly so, of the sequel.

"I don't get you John, why can't you just give in and give the movie a good review?" Anna told me over the phone after she called me up one day, complaining that everyone else had.

"Anna...a critic is SUPPOSED to be CRITICAL of everything, that's why we are called critics in the first place," I told her, growing a little frustrated with her, "but I can think of a few things we could do together that might convince me to change my mind."

"Did you just proposition me?" she asked, incredulously, before gathering herself and continuing, "I wouldn't be giving you such a hard time about this if I didn't at least find you a little bit attractive, so I guess if you want to come over to the house, we can at least talk about it, okay?"

When I arrived at her house a few hours later, she was waiting at the door for me in a pair of tight leather pants and a tight white t-shirt, smiling warmly at me as she invited me in.

"I want you to know that normally I don't dress like this when I'm around the house," Anna told me as she sat down on her couch next to me, "but I'll do ANYTHING to get you to give us a good review, so that's why I dressed so sexy for you John."

"I think we should go ahead and get down to business then Anna," I told her, staring at her chest and then between her legs as I tried not to make it too obvious what I wanted from her as we sat on the couch talking.

"I'm not the kind of girl who usually falls into bed with a guy I just met," she told me after we had been talking for a few minutes, "but clearly you want to fuck me, and truth be told, I would've let you fuck me before the first movie came out, but I was told not to whore myself out just for my career."

"But today?" I asked her playfully, raising my eyebrows as she slapped my arm and continued.

"But today...I'm gonna earn a "pitch perfect" movie review from you..." she whispered as she leaned in and kissed me, pushing me down on her couch as we swapped spit, my hands going to the back of her head as we quickly stripped each other and Anna dropped to her knees.

"And I'm going to start getting it by sucking this dick for you baby..." she whispered, winking at me as she wrapped her hands around it and went to work on it.

"MMM...OHGOD...suck it Anna..." I hissed, placing my hands on the back of her head as she started to blow me, her hands cupping my balls as she sucked on it.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH...I should've played with this dick long before now..." she hissed as she bobbed her head back and forth on it, dragging her nails across my balls as I began to fuck her face and slid my dick to the back of her throat.

"FUCK...gonna cum Anna...be a good girl and swallow it all for me," I told her as I fucked her face a few more times, her eyes closing as I shot my cum down her throat, Anna sucking away on my dick as she started to swallow it down, her doorbell ringing right as I was backing my dick out of her mouth and lining it up with her pussy.

"SHIT...that's probably Brittany...I forgot she was coming over today...give me a minute," Anna whispered to me as she went to answer the door letting her hot blonde friend and "Pitch Perfect 2" co-star Brittany Snow in the door.

"Am I interrupting something here Anna?" Brittany said to her when she saw me sitting on the couch naked, Anna winking at me as she laid down on it and pulled me on top of her.

"I'm trying to convince John here to give us a good movie review Brittany," Anna told her as I slid my dick into her pussy and sucked on her tits, "maybe you'd like to join us?"

"Anna...I've never seen this side of you before, but I think I like it," Brittany said to her friend as she sat down in a chair on the other side of the room and watched as I began to move my dick in and out of Anna's pussy.

"UH...FUCK...OHGOD...fuck me John..." Anna moaned as I began to thrust in and out of her, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as I drove it in and out of her, Brittany watching us from across the room and sliding her hands into her wind shorts and then into her panties, beginning to finger herself as she watched my dick sliding in and out of Anna's tight pussy.

"UH...FUCK that looks hot..." Brittany hissed as my dick tore a path through Anna's pussy, her back arching and her legs wrapping around my waist as I drilled her hot, tight cunt, both of us staring over at Brittany as she began to rub herself a little harder, throwing her head back as she drove herself to an orgasm.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me John...then maybe you can fuck Britt too..." Anna hissed, her back arching as she twisted her hips around my dick as I buried it inside of her and felt her walls starting to pull on it.

"FUCK...Anna...we've never shared a man before...sounds hot..." Brittany whispered to her as I drove my dick deep into Anna's pussy, her eyes starting to roll back in her head as she came all over my dick and Brittany fucked herself, her eyes rolling back into her head as she shouted out in orgasm right about the same time that Anna started yelling out to me.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...YES...cumming..." Anna hissed as she shoved her hips into mine, throwing her head back as she shot her liquid onto my dick, my thrusts into her getting faster as I felt her walls squeezing on it.

"Anna...gonna cum..." I whispered as I drove into her a few more times, her back arching one last time as I bottomed out inside of her and felt my cum start erupting inside of her.

"OHGOD...in me...YES..." she moaned as I thrust into her one last time and shot my wad into her, filling her womb up with my thick, sticky seed as she moaned my name and pushed her hips into mine and I started to pull out of her.

"You look so fucking sexy after you've been fucked Anna," I teased her as we made out on the couch, my cum starting to ooze out of her pussy as Brittany got up and decided to join us.

"MMM...give me some of that..." Brittany hissed as she walked over to us, having taken her clothes off at some point when I was fucking Anna, climbing on top of Anna and lowering her head between Anna's legs.

"My pussy aches from watching you fuck Anna John," she whispered as she ran her tongue over Anna's tight, hot pussy, "so let me clean this dirty bitch's cunt out while you fuck mine."

"Ask and you shall receive, you sexy blonde bitch," I teased her as I ran my dick along her pussy lips, teasing her with it as she ate away at Anna's insides.

"UH...OHGOD...lick me Brittany..." Anna hissed as Brittany parted her legs and drove her tongue into her pussy just as I grabbed Brittany's hips and slid my dick into her pussy.

"FUCK...OHGOD...you feel so good..." Brittany moaned as she whirled her tongue in and out of Anna's pussy, her back arching and her legs wrapping around Brittany's head as I thrust in and out of Brittany's pussy, battering her cunt with my dick.

"FUCK...OHGODYES...lick my pussy Brittany..." Anna moaned as Brittany darted her tongue in and out of her, my dick tearing through Brittany's pussy as Anna wrapped her legs even tighter around her head as Brittany started to cum on my dick.

"SHIT...cum for me Brittany...I can't wait to cum inside you, too," I whispered in her ear as I pounded on her cunt, her tongue licking away at Anna's tight cunt as I grabbed her hips and drove my dick deep into hers, Anna throwing her head back and cumming for Brittany right as Brittany shouted in orgasm.

"UH...OHGODYES...fuck me...cum in me John..." she moaned as Anna wrapped her legs around Brittany's head, muffling her screams as I thrust into Brittany one last time and shot my load deep in her pussy, filling her cunt with my seed as Anna held Brittany's head between her legs and Brittany drank down her sweet sex fluids.

"OHGOD...so good..." Brittany moaned as I shot a few more loads into her and pulled out of her as Anna started making out with her, wrapping her legs around Brittany as she attached her mouth to one of her tits.

"UH...suck my tits Anna...YES..." Brittany moaned as Anna climbed on top of Brittany and started sucking her tits while I came up behind Anna and ran my dick over her pussy lips and then over her tight ass cheeks.

"I cleaned your pussy Anna...I think it's only fair that you clean my slutty pussy now..." Brittany moaned as Anna lowered her face between Brittany's legs and ran her tongue along her cunt lips as I grabbed Anna's hips and slid my dick into her ass, helping myself to her other hole as Anna started to lick Brittany's cunt.

"OHGOD...fuck my ass John...UH..." Anna hissed as I started thrusting into her tight ass, her tongue sliding in and out of Brittany's pussy as I hammered into her backdoor.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...lick me Anna...FUCK that feels good..." Brittany purred as Anna buried her tongue deep in Brittany's snatch as I drove my dick in and out of Anna's tightening ass.

"OH...GOD...cumming Anna...FUCK..." Brittany purred as Anna licked away at her pussy, her anal walls starting to wrap tightly around my dick as Brittany sprayed her cum out over Anna's tongue.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...cum in my ass John...YES..." Anna moaned as she drank down Brittany's cunt juices as they trickled down her tongue, Brittany's legs wrapping around her head as I thrust into her ass one last time and shot my load into her bowels.

"OHGOD...fill my ass..." Anna moaned as I finished filling her shitter with my cum and began to pull out of her as her and Brittany started to make out again.

"Okay ladies...I think I've got some good news for both of you..." I teased them as I sat down on the couch next to them, waiting for them to come up for air to finish, "because I'll make sure to put in an extra good word for the movie."

"Thanks baby," Anna hissed as she kissed me, squeezing my dick as Brittany squeezed my ass, "and if you ever need a little "convincing" about any of our movies ever again, just give us a call."

"I'm sure we can work something out," I told them as I left Anna's place and headed home, considering myself the luckiest movie reviewer in Hollywood.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers