Pitcher of Lemonade

Story Info
Scary but fun taking drinks to the guys.
10.8k words
4.12
93k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

Shannon reached under the counter in her kitchen and got out the sack of Lemons she had bought a couple of days before. She carefully cut them in half, began to rotate them on the little juicer.

She knew the crew working out in the hay fields would be thirsty, it was hot as blazes and had been for over a week now.

The weather report showed no relief in sight, a good thing since there was now a full 180 acres of sweet hay lying on the ground.

Her husband Norman would usually be in the North fields by now running the old Ford 3000 raking the crop into wind rows.

That strip of land's crop was always the heaviest, the yields there easily twice per acre more than that of the rest of their acreage. A small creek ran out there, ending in a Beaver dam that gave them fits every year. That land held moisture in the soil very well, the tall grasses often reached well over five feet.

They had tried trapping the Beavers, trying to shoot any of them was a waste of time because no one could get within a half mile before they would vanish.

Taking out the 18 foot wide dam didn't work, in just a few busy nights they would put it right back up.

The only thing to do was create a compromise.

Five huge 30' long left over telephone poles from the local PUD took care of the problem, Norman had hauled them in from the storage yard. Those were free since power and phone lines were all going in underground, the left over poles couldn't be burned or disposed of due to the creosote, but they sure made good fence posts and bridge supports.

They reached far enough up onto the banks on each side that they were nice and solid. Then he found some pressure treated beams that came from a barn salvage, four inches thick and varying lengths. The chain saw cut them off in 10' foot long pieces, Norman planned to spike those down to the long poles.

It would make a perfect bridge, the Beavers would have their place and they could reach that last nine acres back there. Of course, Beavers tended to make their own decisions regarding things like that, but it was worth a try.

Then one long pole had rolled out of place.

Norman did everything he could think of to get it back into line and it kept slipping. With his tractor on one end of the bridge and the problem on the other he was at that for nearly half a day.

Finally he threw a fit, grabbed the end of it and lifted it enough that he could get it over and into the right spot.

Norman was an enormous man, 6' 3" feet tall and right at 270 pounds. The saying around their area was that when Norman grabbed something, it either came or it broke.

But Norman wasn't that enormous, a 30' long creosoted telephone pole is on the heavy side. There likely wasn't another man in the entire County that could even begin to get one end of it off the ground, but he managed.

Just as he dropped the end of the big pole back into place, he felt his back let go.

When he was in his twenties he probably could have gotten away with something like that, now at 48 his big body just wasn't quite up to the task.

Their two man crew, Charley and Daryl hauled Norman back to the house flat on his back on the hay wagon.

Charley was in his fifties, without fail he had on a floppy black hat and a piece of straw stuck in his mouth. His grizzled features from countless hours out in the Sun were cratered with heavy lines, partially due to his constant smile.

Daryl was younger, around 30 or so, he looked to be soft and pudgy, but he wasn't, not in the least. His legs were thick, his belly round, but he worked like a Dog and ate about the same way.

When Shannon showed up with food, she never had to take any back home because Daryl would eat everything in sight. A platter of a dozen sandwiches were three for Norman, one for Charley, Daryl took care of the rest, no problem at all.

There was lots of teasing about that while they sat under the big Red Alder trees by the creek eating lunch.

"One leg full, starting in on t'other!" Charley would wisecrack, his dessert being a piece of nearby straw.

"Man's gotta eat to work!" Daryl would say, digging out the slice of pickle and eating it first.

"Don't see how ya can even move after that. Hey, want me to catch you one of them Beavers?"

"You get one, I'll eat it!" Daryl would grin.

"No wonder ya ain't got no wife, ya probably eats them instead of beddin' them."

"Oh, I eat some of them, all right!" Daryl would fire right back, then look at Shannon and blush.

They would all laugh, it was easy to make Daryl blush.

It was always constant lighthearted banter that turned to some kind of sexy teasing whenever Shannon was around.

Of course the way Shannon always looked created a tendency for them to make sexy wisecracks, and she delighted in their antics.

Men always looked her up and down with interest, she was completely used to that and comfortable with the men.

Everything was fine though, between the two of them and Norman, everything got done around the ranch.

Now Norman was hurt, down for what looked to be quite some time.

There was no choice, it was hire more crewmen to handle the crops or leave it to rot. It would take two good men to cover the work that Norman did by himself, at least.

They already had Charley and Daryl, so Shannon went down to the feed store and hired 2 more men to come out and help. There were always slips of paper with names and phone numbers for men looking for work.

Ten bucks an hour for a 12 hour day, paid in cash meant that part was no problem. Everyone in the County knew all about Shannon's huge plates of sandwiches, platters of fried chicken, her homemade Lemonade.

Plus there were a few stories going around about Shannon and the way she looked a majority of the time, so many men were eager to have a few days work. There just was never any way to miss seeing her big breasts and large nipples poking at the front of her outfits, she didn't even own a bra.

"Feed'em good, they works good!" Norman always told her in his odd southern slang. So she did her very best with the food, appreciating the thanks they always gave her combined with sideways glances at her big mature body.

It didn't hurt one bit that her husband Norman enjoyed the way she looked, those long hot days of Summer were the best times. Shannon's body moved under the cloth enticingly and many times Norman had stopped the tractor and they ended up in the bushes just from watching her come across the fields. Sweat would soak the cloth between her breasts, causing the material to stick to her. She would reach down and tug it loose and flap it back and forth, knowing full well that this would get Norman going.

Shannon was getting older, so it tickled her to see those glances, especially the looks she got from the younger field hands. They always hired a couple of young men to stack, and the younger men nearly without fail spent a lot of time checking Shannon out when she was in the field.

Shannon was a big gal, pendulous breasts that hung down, her huge black nipples obvious under the cloth. She enjoyed the feeling she got when the crew looked her over, it made her horny and she would take that out on her husband the first chance she got.

She was just one of those kinds of woman, she was perfectly aware that her body was covered but on display, she delighted in that, and had long since given in to being the way she was.

+++

When she was young, her body was spectacular, giving off an earthy sexiness that was hard to describe. Time and gravity had taken their toll, of course.

She never bothered with underwear most of the time, just in the winter months when she wore rather heavy white panties. Sometimes she would toss on a sweater when she went out to the barns for something. She used to wear jeans but over time she got bigger and none of them would fit, so rather than spend hard to come up with money she just made herself some pullover dresses out of heavier cloth for the cooler days.

Her Summer garb would be best described as flimsy.

It was always hot as hell this time of year, Shannon was comfortable in those big loose outfits. Some of them had sleeves, some of them didn't for the really hot days. A few of them she made so loose around the armholes that the openings were almost to her waist.

That was spectacular when the breeze was blowing, the material flopping around all over the place, the sides of her big breasts poking out the sides. Even around the crew, she never bothered to act concerned about that at all. She knew very well that they saw her bare breasts, even her nipples from time to time, and she liked that.

She was careful about her lower body usually, she knew they could tell she was naked under the sack dresses, so she kept her hem down and her legs together.

Shannon also didn't bother to shave her armpits, which everyone knew from watching her work in the gardens. If she was out there pulling weeds the crew would often come up with excuses like needing some tool, so they could head for the barn.

Shannon would be out there on her hands and knees, acting like she didn't even notice them, but she did. She loved to wear the sack dresses, knowing anyone who looked could see most of her breasts swinging back and forth. Charley would look at her and grin, Daryl usually blushed.

+++

She had found out that she loved to be looked at way back in college when she had stopped one day on the way to class and put her foot up on a low concrete wall to retie her shoes.

Two young men were sitting on a blanket not ten feet away, she saw them react and it took a moment for her to understand that they had seen her pantie when she hiked up her long skirt.

Her body had flushed, then suddenly overwhelmed with excitement she pretended to ignore them and shifted her other leg up there, hiking her hemline even higher.

That day she had barely made it to the woman's room and got the door closed, her hands instantly went inside her panties. The vision of those two young men and their big eyes staring caused her to explode in a way that was new to her.

Up until that moment she had always been conservative, after all, her Mother had taught her that good girls did not let boys look up their dresses.

All boys were naughty, her Mother said. It was just in their nature. But Norman saw her naked hundreds of times and he wasn't naughty, at least that is what she thought way back then.

Shannon already knew that she liked it when boys looked at her breasts but that wasn't her fault. She had no way to hide them at all.

That day changed her, she began to wear her dresses without panties. No one knew of course, but she did and it kept her in a nearly constant state of excitement. She also realized that the boys began to notice her more, she wasn't sure why but she loved that, also.

+++

Shannon finished the Lemonade, making it on the weak side because if it was too strong the men could get upset stomachs. She put in just enough sugar to take the bite out of the sour fruit, adding a dash of brown sugar also.

Then she went in and checked on Norman. He lay there on his back, as long as he didn't move things were fine, the slightest attempt to turn over onto his side and he would groan.

Shannon was still in her nightgown, when she leaned over him to give him a kiss, Norman reached out to fondle one of her heavy naked breasts.

"Uhhh...!" He let out a moan, but hefted her big boob anyway. He looked Shannon up and down, even after over two long decades of marriage and flat on his back in agony this woman still turned him on.

She just smiled and tugged the covers down, leaning over to take care of him. She had caught herself one hell of a man here, and would do just about anything to keep him happy.

The first few times she had tried to slide her lips over his erection were a struggle, but over the years she had learned and could get nearly half of it down her throat.

That was so much fun, and feeling her husband spasm into her mouth often caused her to orgasm herself.

Norman seemed very content when she finished, she sat and watched him until he dozed off. Then she went in and dressed, selecting one of her sack dresses that had the huge arm holes. The four men out in the field would be all hot and sweaty, and she was really in the mood since it had been several days since Norman could take care of her.

She had plans, she knew the men would look her over, then she would go back and tell Norman all about it. Without fail, that would get him hard as a rock. Norman had a little streak of perversion in him about that, and Shannon didn't mind that one bit.

+++

When she was young her body was firm and solid, blessed with big heavy breasts and those long nipples that poked out, even when she was wearing a bra. Shannon was a large woman even then, nearly 5' 10". Just 140 pounds while in college, she had blossomed out to a solid and curvy 160. Her body was soft as butter on the outside and solid muscle underneath, except for her hands. Her hands were as hard as Norman's were from hours of working in the fields.

They had been buddies as children, growing up together as farmer's kids, half wild. They got used to being naked around each other early on from skinny dipping in the creek. Even older, when they both grew pubic hair and Shannon began to fill out, they both thought nothing at all of being naked, splashing each other down in the creek.

Back then Norman had looked at her a lot, but he never said anything about it.

Nothing at all happened, sex really didn't even cross their minds. They both knew all about sex, from being constantly around animals on the farm. Being naked was interesting, that was all.

Sex was just breeding, that was something people did after they got married, no different than putting the right Bull into the right pasture with the right Cows. Their conservative upbringing had pounded that into both of their heads.

+++

After getting out of high school, the idea of them getting married and carrying on the family farming tradition was a given.

But Shannon had gone on to college, those were some long hard years for Norman. Norman had dated a few of the other local women, but none came even close to Shannon. For one thing, they all wanted stuff. They wanted fancy clothes and fancy cars, partying and all of that.

Norman wanted to raise his Cows, harvest the crops, find him a good woman to work by his side, have kids and live like he was used to. Norman had really planned on asking Shannon to be his bride, but she had gone off to college.

Life goes on, so he did look around some.

+++

Right in that period while Shannon was gone, Norman's Mom came down sick. His Dad had passed a couple of years before. In the space of less than one miserable week, he was running the old farm by himself with his small crew.

Shannon made the trip back for the funeral, but the situation didn't lend itself to them getting together. All he got was a tearful hug from her, then once again she was gone.

That was when the local women came out of the woodwork, the huge farm was worth one heck of a lot of money.

Most of the women were so silly that he just ignored them, but there was one woman named Tina he really liked. She was the daughter of the Bank president in town.

The rest didn't get very far with him, plus most couldn't deal with his gruff manner and he tended to scare them.

Just a tiny slip of a thing, Norman could reach all the way around Tina's waist with his big hands.

She was the woman he found out about sex with, she had plans for him and in very short order went for it.

The first step was to use her sexuality to get him hooked, the next step was to convince him to sell off the farm, then it would be comfort and a fun life.

Even if things didn't work out long term, she planned on getting a pretty big chunk of everything anyway. Her Mom spent a lot of time teaching her the tricks she had used to catch her Dad. Her Mom had even insisted that Tina go on to college, that kept some cash coming in from her ex husband for a few years longer. Tina's Mom had never remarried, the alimony checks were enough and she planned on keeping things that way.

Norman did notice that Tina was home every weekend, a bit odd since her school was 400 miles one way.

Her Mother had pointed out Norman to Tina, with all of that land and equipment, he was a clear target.

"A few years with him to get settled in is all it will take, honey. Then if you want to do something else, you will be set for life. You will need to bed him, but that's just the way things work." She told Tina.

Tina understood that perfectly, so she set out to fuck Norman senseless, get him to marry her.

It turned out to be not that hard to get Norman into bed. On the very first of their dates she made sure he got to see her nipples a few times when she leaned forward to say something.

That worked very well, Norman definitely showed interest but he never really did anything. So she kissed him good night after that first date, on the second one she kissed him several times. Then after about four dates she was kissing him good night and put her hand right on his crotch. Tina was mildly startled when she felt that thing begin to get hard. Norman responded just like he was supposed to, reaching up to fondle her breasts.

She had him down on his back within minutes of getting inside the house, only having a moment of hesitation when she looked down and saw what appeared to be a double bladed axe handle sticking up.

Norman wasn't built anything at all like any of the other boys around town.

That was amazing, Norman was around 270 pounds and Tina might weigh 105 on a good day. It was obvious very quickly that Tina had some pretty clear ideas of what to do already, yet still she had one hell of a time dealing with him.

The truth there is that for a short while that evening she lost track of the plan, she really liked the idea of what was going to happen.

Even excited, naked and dripping and up on top of him, it took her a full half hour to finally manage to work all of Norman's cock inside her.

Norman it seemed was enormous everywhere, and the other truth is it hurt like hell. That got better after a few times, and Norman was even beginning to think maybe he and Tina could have a life together.

Tina was thinking that while sex with Norman was OK, she was wishing he would be done after just one time. With him it was nearly always twice and a couple of times it was three.

This was becoming just plain work and every single time she felt like she had just given birth to a watermelon for a day or two.

Tina actually liked a couple of the guys she saw back at school better than Norman, when she made love to Norman she always ended up sore. She also noticed that when she was in bed with Johnny Talbert, the guy she was dating at college, he now lasted very long, having trouble getting any sensation.

One day she caught Johnny with her room mate and there was an argument. That was the end of that. Tina did not like not being totally in control of things.

But Norman liked her and he had all that land and property, plus she knew darned good and well what he was thinking. Johnny Talbert's family only owned a couple of gas stations, Norman had lots more assets.

She had him fairly well hooked, and knew he was thinking about marriage.

Tina was thinking that, also. Everything was going right according to plan, that's when she made the mistake.

They were standing looking in the window at the jewelry store, she had pointed to some rings that she said she really liked.

Norman almost choked when he saw the price tag, it was enough to cover the cost of a new John Deere tractor, and some attachments.

"That's kinda expensive." He muttered.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers