Pitcher of Lemonade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers

"Oh, it's not so bad." She answered, putting her arm around his waist.

Then she mentioned to him that WHEN he sold the farm they would have lots of money and could travel and do whatever they wanted he suddenly had second thoughts.

Norman wasn't stupid, he got that part.

Sell the farm?

Norman had no plans to do that at all.

After some discussions, and a few harsh words, Tina ended up with the son of the man who owned the Ford dealership, Norman just went back to work.

+++

It was only a few weeks later when Shannon came home. Norman looked up from the post hole he was digging. Here she came down the mile long dirt road driving the little Ford tractor, jerking the steering wheel back and forth trying to keep it going more or less straight. She shut the rattling old thing off with a hiss, jumped off and ran over and hugged him. All she had on was a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, her big nipples poking out the front of it.

Norman suddenly felt all warm and good inside, it was hard not to with her big bare breasts pressed against his chest. She stopped and looked into his eyes when she felt him go hard from being pressed against her.

Of course she already knew all about the weapon Norman had between his legs, trying that out popped right into her mind and it wasn't more than a half dozen hours later and she was doing exactly that.

By then she knew that while she had been gone off to college, she had found herself thinking about Norman a lot.

Norman found out about the difference between sex for fun and sex with love involved. He looked at her standing in front of him naked and unashamed, her eyes wild. His mind felt just like it did that time he rode the thing that went round and round at the County Fair years back.

He had seen Shannon naked so many times before when they went skinny dipping. Things had obviously changed. Before, she had walked around naked like it was normal, now she stood there obviously wanting him to look at her.

Letting Norman see her like that, her legs open, her inner pussy completely on display caused Shannon to orgasm before he even touched her.

Then she sat on him and slid him inside her. Unlike doing it with Tina, it slid right in.

It was a mind numbing experience for her, also.

+++

One short month later they got married.

Everybody from miles around showed up for that, they held the party in the barn. As the party went on, the upper hay loft got used quite a bit.

There was still a dozen or so men and women both sleeping out there the next morning around 10, something that didn't happen much with farm folks but 4 kegs of beer took the edge off of anyone getting up early.

Even Tina showed up, practically dragging the skinny guy with pimples she had hooked up with. Norman noticed he was driving a brand new Mustang, a fancy looking yellow one.

That night he had danced with Tina once, but then he danced with nearly every woman there, including a few of the wives of his neighbors.

Tina had leaned in close and mentioned that if he ever got bored, he could drop by any time.

Norman didn't answer her.

Then he danced with Joe Bascomb's wife, she was a big work hardened girl, wearing a white top that her nipples showed right through. She had big breasts herself, and mashed them right up against his chest. She smiled and whispered to him that if he was ever in the mood for some "extra fun" as she put it, to come on by any time.

Norman didn't answer her, either.

Shannon was also out on the dirt dance floor, laughing and having fun. None of the menfolk had enough nerve to try and dance very close with her, Norman was just too big.

Then the fiddle player started in on a hot number and they all did the line dances.

It was one hell of a party.

Later that night Norman and Shannon had sneaked off to the house, planning on finding out about each other a bit more.

All hell broke loose outside, the people did that to everybody at every wedding, beating trash can lids and yelling at the top of their lungs. A few of them were bellowing, pretending to be cows, one man sounded so much like a Mule that Norman dang near got up to go look.

Shannon had just taken off her blouse, Norman was lying back on the bed, enjoying the hell out of the way she looked. Shannon was eyeballing his weapon which was sticking straight up, damn she loved that thing.

They both giggled at the antics of their neighbors, that was all in good fun.

+++

When it finally got quiet outside, she and Norman made love for the first time as a real married couple. Being a big gal already, Shannon managed to handle him much easier than Tina had, Norman was glad for that.

She had even bled a little bit that first time a month or so back, he was pleased to see that, it made him feel sure he was her first and only.

Shannon never bothered to tell him any different, he never asked, either. She did know about Tina, though, Norman had mentioned it. Shannon didn't really care, Tina was long gone now.

Norman was all hers, the way things were supposed to be. There had been just two boyfriends back in college, neither one of them held a candle to Norman.

The right Bull with the right Cow, just the way it is in farm country.

+++

That began their life together, working as a team.

Norman loved the way his woman looked working out in the garden, sweat streaming off of her body as she tossed heavy hay bales with ease. Her big heavy breasts hung down, swaying, she now never bothered with a bra since it was too much trouble. She did put on a leather apron to protect herself from the sharp grass, it didn't hide anything though.

Shannon usually wore those long granny type dresses even in their first years together, shapeless things made from flour sacks. The cloth was tough and wore like iron, and they all had flower prints on them. His Mom had dressed the same way, in the storeroom were stacks and stacks of them. His Mother had carefully removed the stitching and washed them, folding the cloth and storing it.

Lately the grain and flour sacks came made of paper, a damn shame. Nobody was ever going to make any clothes out of those things.

For some strange reason, Shannon looked sexy as hell in those simple outfits. Her big hips and large breasts moved easily under the cloth, more than one field hand took a second long look at her. In town at the general store, people took note also.

It was impossible to miss her big heavy breasts with the huge nipples poking out of the cloth.

Norman liked that, he was proud of her. Even now, coming up on 47 years old and having dropped two fine sons both off to the Army, her body was about the same. Maybe just an extra dozen pounds or so, which all went to her hips and her breasts. Even the way she smelled when she came in soaked in sweat from working outside got him going.

Sometimes he would tickle her under the mass of hair in her armpits while tugging at her boobs like he was trying to milk her. She loved to sit naked and cross legged in front of him and play with his big erection, she had magic hands and could give him orgasms that were often three in a row, each one stronger than the one before.

Things like that happened usually after there had been some teasing going on, those were the best times. Shannon was completely aware that men took notice of her and she had discovered one day in town that if she did let someone get an extra look, it got Norman all excited.

She took that right in stride, not minding doing things like that one bit since it also excited her. But she was always more careful when the crew was around. Teasing happened in town mostly. The crew was different, they needed them to work and it just wouldn't do to have any of them getting ideas.

++

Those little teasing situations began one day by accident. Up until that day it was just the guys seeing her working in the gardens and around the barns, they got glimpses of her boobs from time to time but that was all. In town the loose sack dresses both hid her body and showed it off.

That day down at the fueling station Norman was having old Sam the owner fill up his John Deere. It was easier to just drive it down there and fill the tank rather than wrestle the full barrels of fuel around since it was just a few miles. Norman kept a spare five gallon can of Diesel on hand for just in case, the rest of the rigs were all gasoline powered.

Shannon had gone along with him, standing beside the seat on the axle pad as he poked along at about 5 miles per hour. Usually she stood behind with her feet on the pad of the draw bar, but the power takeoff had been acting up a little, rotating when it wasn't supposed to, and he didn't want her to get her dress caught in it.

Norman told her to ride up on the axle beside the seat, there was a riding pad there also, and the big fenders covered the rear tires nicely.

But to stop any chance of the long hem of her dress getting caught in anything she tugged it way up and tied it at her hip. Her big bare legs showed all the way to almost where her underwear would have been if she had any on.

Norman didn't even think about that, neither did Shannon, she was just keeping her dress out of the huge rear tires and the control handles. She rode around with him on the farm all the time but this was the first time she stood way up high beside him.

It never registered on her just how high up in the air she was standing there.

Old Sam came right out when he pulled in. He glanced up at Shannon standing there and blinked a couple of times.

"Hi, Norman, hi, Shann...." Sam came to a dead stop.

Shannon grabbed the fender and climbed down right in front of Sam. It was a very big step, the tractor had huge rear tires on it.

Norman saw that her dress was halfway up over her ass, her right leg way up high on the tractor, her left leg stretched out feeling for the ground.

It took several seconds, even with Shannon having very long legs it was quite a reach. Her foot was a good 12 inches short of reaching with both hands on the fender.

Finally with one hand grasping the fender, she felt the ground and stepped down.

Sam saw that too, except he was right in front of her not three feet away. His eyes dropped down to where it was obvious that he could see her hairy pussy, then his eyes widened in surprise and his face turned bright red.

Shannon had a set of wrinkled pussy lips on her that hung down a good inch and half, from Norman making good use of them with his over sized cock many times. Even with the mass of black pubic hair, there was no hiding her big lips, not stretched out like that. That just did not register on her, all she was doing was climbing down.

Old Sam was getting one hell of a closeup beaver shot.

Shannon spotted the look on Sam's face, realized and quickly untied her dress and slid it down. She felt that almost instant flood of excitement knowing Sam had seen her like that, seen everything.

Men had seen her naked pussy a couple of times, she always before had known about it and even allowed it to happen, but somehow it being an accident like that turned her on beyond belief.

Sam stood there stammering, so she just smiled sweetly, looked back at Norman who had a huge grin on his face, and she went inside.

That really didn't embarrass her any, just like back in college when she had let her boyfriend fuck her right out in the living room in front of several people. There were three other women and a half dozen men from the college in the room at the time and several were making out.

That time she had been a little bit drunk which eased some of her inhibitions, and when the young man had begun to play with her boobs one thing led to another. First one breast was exposed, then the other, everyone sat and watched except for another couple on the other couch that were doing the same thing.

She saw the other young man's penis when the girl pulled his briefs down, it was long and thin with a very large head, she enjoyed seeing him like that. It was interesting, there was no skin on the end of it like a few others she had seen, including Norman's back home. She looked down at her boyfriend, he had a foreskin.

One of the other boys unzipped his pants and began to stroke himself, she watched that in a haze for awhile. Some of the others had been smoking some of that weed and it was affecting her also, she knew that.

She had seen several of the other men there move around to get a better look at her between her legs when her boyfriend began to tug her panties down. She always wore them when out on a date, she liked it when her boyfriend tugged at them.

Excited at being exposed like that, she simply opened her legs as far as she could so they could see her clearly.

She had felt a flood of excitement at them looking at her, and allowed the boy to fondle her and spread her wet lips open. Then he climbed up on top of her and put it in, it just slid in easily all the way. She could see the others over his shoulder, staring at them. That was nice, she even managed a mild little climax. The young man didn't last very long, maybe two minutes at the most. Then she watched the other guy as he reached his own climax. He reached down and pinched the end of his foreskin shut to keep from spurting out and it swelled up as it filled with his fluids. Then he jumped up and went into the kitchen holding himself like that, to get a paper towel.

Shannon giggled at that, it was funny.

But later, when the one boy was done and another tried to take his place, she put a stop to that.

She had felt her boyfriend slide out and get up, and she was laying there with her eyes closed, basking in the sensations, her legs still widely spread.

Then she felt something and opened her eyes, one of the other boys was on top of her, his naked member poking at her trying to find her opening. She pushed on his shoulders and he fell back, then she got up quickly. One of the other girls reached out and took hold of him instead, so Shannon slipped into the bathroom to clean up.

Some of the other girls in college would take on nearly anybody, Shannon was all right having sex with her boyfriend but that was it.

Later, she quietly left, by then everyone was busy and didn't notice. Shannon was more careful after that, she never drank again. Things happened when she drank, way more than she really intended.

In all the time she spent in school, there was only two she let do it to her. The second boyfriend was way bigger, but she found herself thinking of Norman as the young man pounded away at her for almost a half hour.

Even at that, she didn't reach her own climax, and even though they were in bed together many times, she never did with him.

For nearly a full semester they did it several times a week, each time was the same. After she came home one afternoon early and her boyfriend was there with another woman, that ended. The last year and a half she didn't date anyone at all.

Shannon knew there was something missing in her life. In the back of her mind was Norman, she often wondered about him, how he was doing.

+++

Both her husband Norman and Sam still had obvious erections when she came back out from the store that day at the fueling station. Shannon's nipples had hardened and were making huge lumps in the front of her dress.

Sam was just done filling the tank, he stood there almost expectantly. Shannon looked up at Norman, from his expression she knew he was turned on, and the truth is that she wanted to climb right up onto the tractor seat and get him inside her.

She hesitated for a moment. Norman just grinned at her, a sparkle in his eyes. She shot him a questioning look, he just nodded. Understanding passed between them, that was the exact moment Shannon became an even more full blown exhibitionist.

With a small giggle, she just bent over and hiked up her dress, holding it up with one hand while she lifted up her leg and climbed back up on the rear axle. Her back was to Sam, but she knew he could see everything, her most private parts clearly. He was standing less than three feet away from her bare behind.

She took her damned sweet time about that too, stretching out her leg high to reach the tractor axle, then reaching down to tug up her hemline making sure that old Sam got a real good look. A quick glance at her husband showed his eyes were locked right on her wide open vagina. Sam was directly behind her this time, she even sensed that he leaned forward to look.

She knew he was looking directly up between her legs, her left upper leg was on the tractor axle, her lower right leg on the ground.

"Need a hand?" Sam managed to ask. His voice was almost a squeak.

"Sure!" She answered, glancing at her husband who grinned even more broadly.

Sam reached out and put his hand right on her bare left buttock, pushed. For just an instant, she felt his fingertips touch her bare pussy, sliding right across the slippery flesh, then she was up on the pad.

That excited her so much that her legs felt weak, for a moment she had a struggle even getting up there.

Once settled on the axle pad, she tugged her dress up and tied her hemline again, this time placing the knot at her hip and higher than before. This left it fully open at the front, she turned Sam's way. His eyes were locked on her crotch, his face now flaming red.

Then she just stood there calmly sipping on a soda she had bought, while Norman signed the fuel ticket.

She had tugged her hem up high enough that she knew her pussy was still completely on display, then stood there like she had no idea at all how much old Sam could see.

They didn't make it all the way back to the farm, Norman pulled off into a little side road and they went into the bushes where he took things out on her with no mercy.

"Did you know Sam could see all the way up your dress?" He asked her after, his big hands fiddling with her nipples.

"No kidding. It took me a second at first, but then I realized. Did you get upset?" She asked with a little teasing tone in her voice, knowing darned good and well he didn't.

"Naw. That was a kick in the ass, I thought the old fart was going to choke there for awhile."

"It was funny, wasn't it?"

"Yea, and hot, too. Then you came right back out and did it again! Hell, he could see all the way to your butt hole! I swear, he darn near finger fucked you!" He laughed.

"I don't know why I did that, it was just that...."

"Hell, honey, I don't know why either but you sure do get my dick going when you tease like that!"

Shannon giggled as he tickled her under her armpits, knowing that got her going.

"I bet me a half ton of hay that Sam has his pecker in his hand right about now!" Norman roared at the idea.

Shannon laughed at that too, then she sat up and began to rub Norman's big cock with both hands.

"Now I have your pecker in MY hands!" She told him. Even being a large woman she couldn't get her fingers all the way around the thing with just one hand.

Norman used her big soft titties that time, on his knees sliding himself back and forth as she licked the end of it each time he thrust. She had both hands holding her boobs together, then he fired one off, making a mess all over her face and the tops of her breasts.

She sat up and wiped it off herself with a finger, flicking his sperm out into the bushes. Then she looked over, Norman was still half hard.

That got her to giggling again, lord did she love this man!

"We better get going, we will never get any work done at this rate." She smiled, happy and satisfied. She picked up her dress and dropped it over her head in one smooth motion.

There was an older couple that had pulled off into the wide spot in the road, parked right by the John Deere. They looked up at Shannon and Norman as they came out and climbed on the tractor.

magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers