Pixie, Joy and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

I managed to clean up a little more in the men's room, although I was sure I needed a shower. Mel didn't seem to mind, however, I wanted to make a good impression on her parents again. The last time I'd seen them had been the previous Christmas holiday.

About an hour later, Mel led me into the house. Her parents came into the kitchen to welcome us and I politely greeted them. My heart sank when I saw her Dad sniff the air, as though some unusual odor had permeated his nostrils. I tried to ignore his action. Mel announced she was taking me to "our bedroom" so I again picked up my large duffle bag and let her lead the way.

"Mel," I whispered. "You've got to wash up. You smell like a sex factory."

"I am a sex factory," she said as she again pushed her body against mine and looked up into my eyes begging for a kiss.

"But ... your Dad ... I think he smelled you, or me, or both of us."

She looked at me kind of funny, shrugged then sighed and went off to the guest bathroom. I heard the water running. I made a quick change of underwear madly sniffing my own briefs to see if I'd been the offending party. I waited for Mel to finish then we went back downstairs. We talked to her parents a bit then curled up in front of the TV and talked about the work Joy and I were doing. I went into a lot more detail than our phone calls.

Mel's parents came in and bid us goodnight about ten o'clock. We listened to them trudge up the stairs. Before their last foot hit the top floor, Mel was foraging in my pants for my cock again.

"Mel!" I exclaimed in an excited whisper, "What if they come back down?"

"They won't. They never do. Now lie back. I am going to fuck your brains out right here, right now. I'm also going to excite your libido a little with something I did last week."

Mel knelt on the sofa next to me and sucked on my cock as she moved her hand up and down the increasingly rigid shaft. In part because of her small size, I found I could reach her love nest and slip a finger or two under her cutoffs and rub her clit. Mel's back end squirmed in pleasure as she fellated me.

I half turned towards her so I could use my other hand to pull up her tube top, exposing her beautiful breasts.

"Come and let me suck on these," I suggested to Mel.

Mel stopped working on me and stood, pulled off her shorts, thong and top in record time. I'm the kind of guy that can take a hint; I lost my clothes only seconds behind her. Before Mel could resume her attention to me, I pushed her back on the sofa and dropped to the floor in front of her, putting her legs over my shoulders.

I availed Mel of my award-winning tongue and coupled in some creative use of fingers and nose as well. Mel soon started purring and making soft mewling and growling sounds in response to my attention to her mons, clitoris and vagina. As I assaulted her G-spot with two fingers, she put her head back and orgasmed, slamming her legs together around my head and hand as she climaxed. I worried momentarily that my head would burst like a giant pimple, but then she eased up and my tension past.

"Oh, Wow!" Mel whispered to me. "You can do THAT to me anytime; anytime at all and anywhere too."

"Maybe I will. Now what do you have to tell me that is supposed to excite me?" I pushed three fingers into her sopping pussy and twisted my hand, almost fisting her pussy in the process. The Pixie writhed beneath my fingering of her vagina and sighed.

"Well, you know I'm very proud that I'm in this relationship with Joy and you?"

I nodded in agreement as Mel rose and faced me on the sofa. She straddled me and very slowly forced her pussy down the entire length of my shaft in one smooth move. When she was fully impaled she continued, "So I've shared that fact with a few of my friends here when they've asked about boyfriends and how I'm doing and so on. In response, they've always asked more questions and often made some frank admissions to wanting to be in their own threesome."

"Yeah," I said slowly wondering where Mel was taking our conversation and what she'd done. I pumped up into her body, feeling my cock swell from the physical stimulation as well as the possibilities of where she might take our conversation.

"Soooooooooo," Mel went on as she slowly raised and lowered her body above mine, her large, taut breasts swaying with every motion, "I helped fulfill the threesome wish of one of my best friends last Saturday. I had sex with her and her boyfriend. You'll meet them tomorrow. She's sexy and he's a hunk -- like you are."

I fought back a sudden and unexpected wave of possessiveness by remembering that I'd been fucking Joy on Saturday night. After that negative emotion left, I said to Mel, "So did they like fucking a Pixie? Tell me what you did? How you felt?" I gave a couple of extra thrusts up into Mel's pussy. She was correct; the thought of her with another couple gave my libido a boost.

Mel began, "Well, my friends Dan and Katie from high school are home for the summer too. They're both going to U. Mass out in Amherst. Anyway, they've been an event since as long as I can remember. So when they found out I was home they stopped in. One thing led to another and soon they had me describing my relationship with you and Joy -- in detail."

I reached down with my thumb and started to massage the Pixie Clit as I called it. The Pixie slowed her vertical oscillations and closed her eyes with a look of ecstasy so she could enjoy the stimulation. For a few moments her recounting stopped.

Somewhat hesitantly Mel began again as some wave of pleasure finally passed through her; "Anyway, while we were talking Katie confessed she'd always wanted to try a ménage a trois. I thought Dan's head would fall off of his body; he reacted so fast to her comment.

"I'd been describing how I equally loved both you and Joy, so I leaned over and kissed Katie. I didn't just give her a peck on the cheek; I really laid one on her -- soft, wet lips and then some tongue. Soon the two of us were in each other's arms really going at it."

I asked, "Where were you doing all this? Here?"

"Right on this very sofa a week ago and then again a couple of nights after that," Mel replied with a lewd grin. She wiggled her pussy over my cock indicating she had some fond memories of the two nights. "It was late and my parents had gone to bed. So I pulled Katie's t-shirt off and sucked on her breasts then had her do the same to me."

"And Dan?" I asked.

"When my top came off I thought he'd cum in his pants. He moaned so loud I had to tell him to keep quiet or else he'd wake my parents. Anyway, I pulled him to my chest and he sucked on one breast while Katie sucked on the other. We were all panting pretty hard."

Mel went on, "Katie finally whispered to Dan, 'Let's fuck her and let her fuck us.' That's all it took. We were naked in seconds and Dan had his shaft buried in my pussy as Katie licked my clit. I came in seconds but Dan had more staying power, I guess because I made him wear a condom. Anyway, we kept changing positions. Finally, I was eating Katie as Dan fucked me from behind. Katie came and that made Dan cum, and so I came too."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Very hot. What happened next?"

Mel ground her cunt into me and said, "We waited a half hour and then did it all again then two nights later on Tuesday we got together again at Katie's house. Her parents went away until next weekend."

"And you liked this?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh, I better than liked it. I loved it." She pulled almost all the way off of my shaft so we could both look where we were joined and see the edge of my mushroom-capped cock. Mel then pushed all the way onto me in one smooth move again.

She went on, "Of course it reminded me that I really want to be with you and Joy. I miss you both. And just thinking of our relationship -- and our sexy times -- well, it makes me want to cum ... and, in fact, I'm cuming ... right ... now."

As the Pixie's speech patterns slowed down, she not only ground her pussy into my cock, she started to oscillate her hips forward and aft, forcing my cock up and down against her G-spot. Of course, this movement also brought me right up to the brink of my own orgasm ... and then beyond.

I jetted a gallon of cum from my throbbing balls up into the Pixie's cunt. Our breathing stopped and both our backs arched as my milky man-juice surged into her body. Mel fell atop me, her breasts crushed into my chest; her rigid nipples pushed into my skin in a way that excited beyond description.

I uttered a stream of love and sexual epithets; "Oh fuck. Mel you are so loved. I never tire of fucking you over and over again. My God, I love sex with you. I love you. I love sex."

We kissed all over each other for a few minutes, as we remained coupled. Mel then said, "Well, I'm glad for your last comment -- that you love sex - because tomorrow night we're going to have a very sexual time with Dan and Katie."

In my state of after glow it took a moment for the thought to sink into the rational part of my brain. Finally I said, "Huh?" I pulled back slightly so I could look at Mel in the dim light.

"The four of us are going to Katie's house and we're going to have an orgy," Mel exclaimed. "You're going to fuck all the women and so is Dan, and we're going to fuck you back."

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers