'Pixie' Pt. 02

Story Info
Boy and girl now go to help her abused family.
37.3k words
4.77
11.2k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
344 Followers

Chapter 9.

"What! How! What happened?" I cried steering her to the settee and sitting with her on my lap, cuddling her.

"There... there was an accident... he went hunting with a friend and he was shot... he is dead" she replied in short sentences, "I can go home..."

That hit me like a sledgehammer, 'She could go home and she would be safe with her mother and sisters. But what about me, would she come back, would she want to' I thought in almost a state of shock as she was.

She started to cry and I held her tightly, wiping her tears and kissing her cheek. We sat like that for some time until she stopped and took a slow deep breath and let it out equally as slowly, then she turned to me and smiled.

"I can go home now... I can see my Mum and Amelia and Katarina and my friends too, I miss them all so much!" she exclaimed happily.

"Will you come back?" I asked quietly, dreading the answer, now that she would be safe there with her family.

She turned and looked at me, her smile fading fast and then realised what I had asked and her mouth dropped again and she had that shocked look again.

"Ohh..." was all she said and I guessed the worst and tears started to run down my cheeks as I looked sadly at her.

"Jamie I..." she hesitated, sorting the words out, "I go, I come back, dummy. I love you!"

I stared, she smiled and then I did too, we kissed passionately and with massive relief for different reasons and it seemed to be the sweetest kiss ever. When we finally separated to catch out breaths, we grinned at each other like idiots then she spoke.

"When I say 'I go home', it to see Mum, Amelia and Katarina, help with funeral, make sure the bastard goes in the ground!" she finished viciously.

"Would you like me to come with you, I would like to meet your family and maybe I could help?" I offered.

"Yes, I like that but it be in a few weeks when the weather warmer, it minus thirty degrees at night and minus five in day at home now, cannot dig grave until ground gets warmer" Ania explained, "I get deposit for room, then I can afford ticket to fly home."

"We will have to explain to the college that we will need some time away from our courses, maybe we could keep up to date on the college website, so we would have less to catch up on when we get back?"

"But I not have computer!"

"When is your birthday?"

"April fifteenth, why?"

"Because you will have an early birthday present from me and my parents of a nice new laptop for all your coursework and be able to go online to access the college website, okay?"

"Ohh thank you Jamie and I must thank your parents too."

"I'll have to ask them first." I replied and laughed.

I called and Mum answered.

"Hello James, what can I do for you?"

I explained about the funeral and my suggestion for us to buy Ania a laptop for her college work while we were in Poland.

"What a good idea, I'm sure you father will be happy to help, he is quite struck by her."

"Thanks Mum, I'll buy it and let you know the cost and you can transfer your share into my bank account, the funeral won't be until mid-March when the ground thaws enough to dig graves."

"How is she taking it?"

"Shocked at first and then very happy, she can go home and see her mum and sisters at last and I will get to meet her family."

"Do give her our love Jamie, bye."

I put the phone down and turned to her and explained,

"Mum and Dad are happy to contribute towards your birthday present and send you their love, honey."

"When will we see them again?"

"Maybe Easter, it will depend on when the Easter break is compared with the funeral, otherwise it will be during the summer break" I replied.

"Can we go to bed Jamie I need cuddle?"

"Of course we can." And I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

We were soon naked and in each other's arms. We kissed and cuddled for some time then she fell asleep and I didn't mind in the slightest. She'd had a shock which turned out to be a good thing, her evil bastard of a father was dead and would never abuse any of her family again.

She could call them at any time to talk and we would be visiting them in a couple of months and still get to spend a week with my parents too. Ania woke after an hour and apologised for falling asleep and I laughed and kissed her nose which always made her laugh.

"You needed the sleep after that shock, let's go and work out when we are going to Poland to meet your family."

She moved up to kiss me fiercely and gripped my semi-hard cock and said,

"You lovely man Jamie, I give him big treat tonight!"

'Ahh, life is good at the moment' I thought, giving her ass a nice squeeze.

We knew that Easter was going to be early this year and the funeral would be between the middle and end of March depending how many others there were before his. We needed a date as soon as possible so that we could spend a week with my parents before the new term started.

That night I wasn't allowed to do anything from the moment I lay in bed. Ania deep throated me until I came, then rode my mouth until she did, which was fair enough. She sucked me hard again and rode me cowboy and reverse, cumming again but I didn't this time.

She gave me a show with her big silicone friend, ending with it buried in her tight ass and it was only then that I was allowed to act. She removed the toy and knelt on the bed, face down and ass up and after applying some KY, I slid my eager cock into her hot exit hole with a sigh.

I gave it to her quite quickly, hearing her moaning with pleasure but I wanted to see her face when I came in her. I stopped and turned her over, pushing a pillow under her ass to raise it a little, then slid back in. After a few minutes she was panting, moaning and tweaking her hard nipples, I was pounding her faster and would soon cum.

"I CUM!" she cried and pulled me down hard on top of her, humping her ass against me.

I was almost there and her added slippery juices aided my speed and I gasped 'Cumming' and filled her ass with my love, thrusting into her again and again until I was empty. We were both exhausted and it was a few minutes later before I pushed myself up and reached for the tissues.

Ania called her mother a couple of days later after college and asked when the funeral would be. She was told that there were only a dozen funerals before his and would probably start around the fourteenth or fifteenth of March and would be carried out at four or five a day.

I worked out the math and found that if the college agreed, then we would miss the last two weeks of this term and fly to Poland on Saturday the sixteenth of February, stay there for five weeks and return home, catching the link from the airport to the railway station, then by train to Bath to spend the last week of the Easter break with my parents.

Ania was still talking to her family, it was Katarina now and I showed her the calendar and she nodded. Shortly she was back talking to her mum again and asked her if we could come and stay for five weeks. I could hear the happy screams of the girls as Nadia asked them if it was okay so I guessed that it was a resounding 'YES'.

The college was very understanding when we approached them the following day at lunch time and gave permission, on the way home we went into a big electrical retailer and ordered a laptop for Ania. It came with a two Tera-byte hard drive and thirty-two Giga-bytes of RAM, an office suite, an anti-virus and security package, it also came with a limited edition shoulder bag.

I paid for it with my credit card and we left, they would set it all up ready for us to collect the next day. I looked up flights to Wroclaw which was the nearest airport, at just over thirty kilometres from Dzuiplina. The best I could get for an early flight was one hundred and fifty pounds each returning early on March the twenty-third.

Ania was happy with that so I paid for the tickets and for one hold bag each, she would pay me for her's when she received her room deposit back. On the way home after college the next day, we collected Ania's new laptop and had fun setting it up and familiarising ourselves with the operating system.

At college the following day she downloaded the required programs for her course and copied the file with her work on it onto the laptop so she could work on it while we were in Poland.

After that life continued as normal for the next four weeks, we studied all week, went to the club on Friday nights with Rosie staying with us on one or two nights of each weekend. The most memorable one being just before we were due to fly to Poland because there would be no clubbing on the fourth Friday as we had to be at the airport by six-thirty the next morning.

All three of us decided to skip college on Friday and when we arrived at the flat on Thursday night we got ready for bed and the girls played together for a while before sharing the waiting cock but I only came once, saving myself for the following night.

Both girls were slightly sad because they would not see each other for six weeks but were happy to be together for two nights. We went out in the morning and treated ourselves to a coffee and then did some shopping. Ania bought presents for her mother and sisters.

"I would like to buy something for them as they are going to put me up for five weeks, what do you suggest Ani?"

"The best thing you take is big cock!" she said, laughing when both Rosie and I coughed and spluttered in shock.

"You show them how it should be done, with gentleness, with respect, with love... like you did to me, that best thing" my girl said seriously.

"Are you going to let him fuck your sisters AND your mother Ani?" Rosie gasped.

"I let him fuck you, do you complain he not like that?" Ania snapped.

"No... but when he does, they will fall in love with him, do you want to take that risk?"

"You love him?"

"Yes I do and if he didn't love you then I would like to marry him hopefully..."

"And he would have a lovely, sexy wife... BUT he marry me not you, not my sisters or my mother. I love you and them, he help them recover from many years of abuse, like doctor."

"Excuse me girls but I'm still here, do I get any choice in this Ania?" I cut in, feeling a little pissed off at being manipulated like that, "Would you do that for Sarah, Linda and Karen?"

"No Jamie! They friends but not family, in Poland we do anything to help family but I sorry, you did not know, I did not ask, you punish later. Will you do this for them?" and she grinned at me.

"Of course Ani... will you be joining in too?"

"Maybe later but not to start, sisters spanked when bad, Mum beaten sometimes, she need most help."

"Okay, I will do my best to help them but it is their choice, not mine and not yours, you just offer" I finished firmly.

That night I was reminded that Ania had to be punished for assuming that I would do as she wanted. So I took on the role of Master again and gave her a medium spanking, which brought tears and a very wet pussy and Rosie even got wet from watching us.

There followed a long session of oral and fucking and the toys played their parts too. It finally finished with Rosie on hands and knees, Ania on top of her and my cock spending half a minute pounding each ass in turn and then cumming on their faces as they were kissing and then licking each other clean.

We woke late and made love again before getting up and having brunch and watching some TV. The girls decided to go home mid-afternoon, leaving me to get some housework and my homework done ready for college on Monday.

We met at the club on Friday the eighth night as usual but Ania and Rosie would not come to the flat afterwards as she would help Ania to do her final packing and cleaning in the morning. They would store all her boxes and bags in Rosie's room while it was inspected by the landlord's agent, then they would load it all in a taxi for her to move to the flat.

I was waiting for her to arrive and started carrying the bags upstairs, putting them in the spare bedroom until they could be sorted out. As soon as everything was in there, she gave me the money for her flight and the extra for her bag which I told her she didn't have to but she insisted especially as I had some of her things in my case.

We worked hard at college all week but still went clubbing on Friday night, this would be the last one until after the Easter break, a total of eight weeks. Rosie came home with us and we spent most of the time in bed, licking, sucking ourselves to a standstill. We walked Rosie home on Sunday afternoon and there were plenty of tears when we said our goodbyes.

Our final week at college was another hard one, we downloaded as much of the next two weeks work onto our laptops from our respective courses as possible. We started packing our cases on Wednesday, trying not to get too close to the twenty kilogram limit.

That was easy for me, even with some of her family's presents in my case, Ania however wanted to take far too much. She compromised and left out some of her winter clothes, hoping there wasn't a sudden cold snap.

"I can borrow clothes from my sisters if I run out" she decided in the end.

We had cleared out the refrigerator of everything except enough milk for our breakfast tea, the alarm went off at four-thirty and the taxi arrived an hour later. I had allowed an hour for the ten mile ride which should take twenty minutes but there might be road works or an accident.

The taxi arrive in the expected twenty minutes and we had to wait for forty minutes until the check-in desk opened. Once our bags were gone, we went through to departures to have a proper breakfast and buy some bottles water for the journey.

Chapter 10.

We were talking about the flight and that's when I realised why Ania seemed a little nervous, she had never flown before. When she had escaped from her father's tyranny, she had come by road with a friend of one of her sisters, who was attending the university.

"Flying is really nothing to worry about, I have done it many time, going on holidays with my parents" then I described the noises and the sensations that are experienced during take-off and landing and that I would hold her hand. She smiled and held my hand and said,

"I try not to be frightened, I know I safe with you holding hand" then she gently kissed my hand and my heart melted.

Once on the aircraft and in our seats (I gave her the window seat), I had to show her how to put her seatbelt on and off. As promised, I held her hand during take-off and she squeezed it hard until we were quite high, then stared out the window at the countryside below us.

The flight took three and a quarter hours, I held her hand again as we landed at Wroclaw Airport and she gave a surprised squeak when we first touched the runway but was then more relaxed. We collected our luggage and walked out into arrivals where a young blonde was waving madly at us. It was Amelia, who had come to take us back to their home in the family car.

The girls hugged and kissed for some time as they had not seen each other in almost a year and then Ania showed Amelia her engagement ring. Finally they separated and Ania introduced me to her eldest sister, who looked me up and down and must have liked what she saw because she was suddenly in my arms and was kissing me on the cheeks and lips and thanking me for bringing Ania back to them, in Polish.

I was surprised at first but then just enjoyed the feel of her and then surprised her by thanking her for the welcome, in Polish. Ania was laughing at both our surprises and joined us for a group hug which lasted for a while.

We separated and Amelia guided us to the car park and stopped next to an old Mercedes saloon, she unlocked it and put our cases and flight bags in the cavernous boot. It was quite cold but a little above freezing and the big car had a good heater.

Amelia had to sit on a cushion to be able to see down the road because she was short, although at five feet she was about four inches taller than Ania. The thirty kilometre drive was a little scary as Amelia weaved around the slower vehicles and talking to Ania almost continuously for the whole time but nevertheless we arrive in one piece.

We pulled into their entrance road, which was about a hundred yards long and opened out into a big front yard. Our driver swung around the yard and stopped in front of the big brick and wooden house and blasted the horn. We got out and I could hear the grunts and squeals of the pigs they farmed and there was the smell of them of course.

We were lifting our bags out when the door opened and a girl of similar height and shape, who I guessed was Katarina came running out and the introductions were done all over again and I certainly enjoyed my part. When I was released, I looked towards the door to see a blonde woman wiping her hands on a towel and smiling at us, 'This must be Nadia, their mother' I thought.

Ania ran to her and they hugged and kissed, the sisters took one case each, leaving me with the flight bags, with the laptops inside. I stopped at the door and Ania introduced me to her mother, I put down the bags and bowed to her, took her hand and kissed it, thanking her in Polish for putting me up in her home.

She was surprised and blushed with embarrassment but smiled and pulled me closer for a hug and thanked me for looking after her daughter in England. I picked up my bags and she took them from me and I followed her up the steps and inside the house.

Upstairs there were five bedrooms, four big doubles and a master bedroom which was much bigger, Nadia led me to one of the others where the others were talking.

"This my bedroom Jamie, we stay here, next is Katarina, then Amelia, Mama is in last bedroom" Ania said pointing the other way."

I must have looked confused so she explained why.

"Bedroom at other end was Mama and Father's, she not sleep there again until it emptied and decorated."

I understood that after all she had been through and suffered from him, she would want to remove every last trace of his presence from her bedroom first and then the rest of the house.

"Please tell her that I will willingly help her with anything that needs doing while I am here?" I said.

Ania explained in rapid Polish, Nadia looked at me, nodded and smiled, then whispered something in Ania's ear and the girl exploded with laughter, then the others walked out and I could hear them talking quietly and laughing.

"What was all that about Ani?"

"It not matter, she happy you help."

I let it go and we unpacked, Ania laughed when she found all of her clothes were still in the drawers and wardrobe.

"I thought he throw everything away but it all here" she cried happily.

Next I had the conducted tour of the downstairs part of the house, which consisted of a big kitchen/dining room, a massive living room with a big open log fire burning in the hearth and finally a spacious bathroom with a big bath, a shower, a bidet, toilet and two sinks in a home built unit.

The outbuildings were for storage of vegetables and machinery and one was padlocked but I was told that was where the family Still for making wodka was kept. She showed me the pigs, chickens, a small field where they grew their vegetables and an orchard with fruit trees and bushes.

We returned to the house in time for lunch which was ready, this consisted of home-made soup, almost a stew with meat and vegetables and home-made bread and was delicious. I thanked Nadia for the food and praised the flavour in Polish and she answered in English,

"Thank you Jamie, I not speak English good, your Polish better" and she blushed while the girls giggled.

I decided that I would try to talk in Polish if they wanted to practice their English so explained it to them and they agreed.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
344 Followers