Pixie Trixxx: Moon Dancer

Story Info
Harold finds out that Moon Dancer can grant wishes.
3.6k words
4.33
27.9k
15

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

"You want me to do what?" Moon Dancer asked gracefully pacing back and forth on the headboard. She wore a green one piece swimsuit that did nothing to cover her ripe apple shaped rump. Black military style boots were laced all the way up to her knees. Her normally red shoulder length hair was blonde, pulled into a pair of braids that very nearly reached the backs of her knees. The bare parts of her legs were splotched with green camouflage paint. "I just want to make sure I heard you right."

"I want you to make me a player." Harold answered sitting cross legged in a pair of dark blue pajama bottoms. "You can do that right?"

Moon Dancer brought a finger up to her lips considering it. "And that's gonna mean you getting lots of female attention right? What'll happen to me?" She kicked one foot out and pouted. "I think I'll get lonely."

"You know I'd never forget about you Moon."

"Do I? How long have we been friends?" Moon asked pausing.

"Three months."

"And?"

"Two weeks." Harold droned.

"And!"

Harold paused his eyes wandering for a moment while he thought. "Friday, I mean five days. Three months, two weeks, five days."

"Humph. I had to push you to get that much information because you don't really like me." Moon dramatically crossed her arms and turned her back. "I don't think I want to help you. Maybe I should make you into a geek that gets off on dressing girls up as video game characters."

"Funny." Harold glowered sinking down a bit. "It's not my fault you look amazing dressed up as Cammy."

Moon glared over her shoulder at him. "Maybe I want to look amazing as myself. Bet you didn't think of that did you?" She sneered as angrily as she could.

"I, you, uh, a."

"Oh shut up. I get it; you're just like every other guy. You want more women!" Moon jumped down onto the bed and stomped across it toward a stammering Harold. "You know what? Fine. Fuck you. You want to be a player you'll have every girl you want. Now gimme what I came for and I'll get out of your hair." Moon Dancer had to bite down on the inside of her lip to keep her scowl from melting into a grin. He was just so adorable when he felt trapped.

When Moon was just a few inches from his feet she came to a stop glaring up at Harold and his face instantly turned red. A moment ago, shouting at him, she'd been just like any other scorned woman but standing there at his ankles looking like a particularly lifelike action figure made it nearly impossible to keep from laughing.

"Well are you going to do it or what?" Moon stomped her tiny foot and puffed up her cheeks in mock rage. "Whip it out!"

"Fine." Harold managed not to smile but he couldn't keep the mirth out of his voice. He pulled his bottoms down just far enough to free his-

-absolutely mammoth cock. Six and a half glorious inches. It was bigger than Moon Shimmer's entire body. If she stood on his soft scrotum the top of her head just rested in the sensitive flesh beneath its head. When she hugged it close the tips of her fingers could just barely brush against each other when she exhaled, but not if he was close to coming. When that happened, when that enormous beast began to pulse and twitch and lurch Moon Dancer couldn't barely wrap her arms around it. It was a thing of sheer beauty.

"Do you want me to do anything?" She squeaked. Watching him wrap his hand around that pillar like phallus always gave her chills.

"Yes. First I could use a little magic oil, then lie down and play with yourself."

"Yes sir." Moon whispered. She held out her hand and made a quick gesture and Harold's cock began to glimmer with oil. "Like that?" Harold grunted. Moon sat down on the sheets spread her legs and pulled the fabric of her suit aside. "Like this?" Another affirming grunt.

Moon Dancer watched in awe as Harold stroked his cock just for her. After the first few seconds she didn't need to fake her moans anymore. She was genuinely awestruck with Harold just like every other time she'd stared up at him and his cock. Her breath caught up in her tiny lungs as he stroked it faster and faster aiming at her. If it were truly the giant snake it resembled it would strike and swallow her whole but she knew she was completely safe with Harold and that beastly organ he was pumping only a few inches from her body.

"Do it, do it, do it please Harold!" Moon Dancer begged and Harold complied. Hot cum erupted in long ropey strands that completely coated her face, chest, stomach and most of her legs before scooted forward to catch the last precious drop in her hands. "Thank you so much."

For a few minutes Moon Dancer lay perfectly still then she slowly stood up. Her braids were plastered to breasts with cum; every inch of her body was sticky with the stuff. There was no better feeling in any dimension than bathing in human cum. "-cer! Moon Dancer!" Harold was calling. Impatient brat. Couldn't he let her indulge a while longer? "Moon Dancer, you okay?"

"I'm fine." She grumbled looking up at him. She must have been lying there longer than she thought because he'd gotten dressed and she could smell the soap on him.

"And my wish?"

"You did what I wanted." She lifted her hands up over her head and started glowing brightly blue before the aura moved around Harold and sank in. "So you got your wish."

"Thanks babe. You look great by the way." He pointed at her gave a cheesy wink before walking away.

"I do hope that's not passes as sexy in the human world." Moon Dancer muttered.

Moon Dancer flew to the bathroom stripping off his silly costume and dipping into the sink to wash off before flying after Harold. Fortunately he hadn't gotten far, barely to the end of the driveway. Moon Dancer wasn't sure what exactly Harold was doing, it was some kind of high stepping march. She was too small and too far away for him to hear her burst into laughter. It was just too much watching him in his black jeans, black shirt and sun glasses bouncing around. Whatever he was doing it was impossible for Moon Dancer to keep from tittering as she followed behind him.

The moment Harold left the house he'd already chosen his first destination. Hallowed Grounds, the local coffee shop, was right around the corner. Just as he'd been hoping the store was empty except for Tiffany.

"Hi! Welcome to Hallowed Grounds!" The perky redhead cheered waving at the door. Whether she was just naturally bubbly or it was something she did for work he could never tell but he loved the way she bounced happily every time a customer walked in. Nature had been extremely kind to her and even the black vest over a plain white blouse couldn't do much to keep her generous endowments from drawing attention. "Can I get you our special?"

"You can get me your number. While you're at it the time you get off, you're favorite flower and where you'd like to eat tonight?" Harold said with a grin.

Moon Dancer watched the redhead's expression begin to change. "Nope, my man wants you and what he wants he gets." With a snap of her diminutive fingers Tiffany's smile shifted from fake to genuine, her bright green eyes lighting up. Since humans cannot see fairies who do not want to be seen Moon Dancer had no problem fear of flying right into the store.

"What do you want all that for? You think I'm pretty?" Tiffany purred leaning forward over the counter.

"Wah-wuh yes. Yes. Yes I do. I think-" Harold's mind went completely blank. He'd had lines circling in his head about here eyes and her smile. The only thing he could think at the moment was think how pretty she smelled.

"Well aren't you just the sweetest thing, can I recommend you something just as sweet?" Tiffany offered. Harold did the only thing he could and nodded. "Good." She placed her finger on the tip of his nose and slowly pushed him away from the counter and danced around behind the counter. "What's your name?"

"Harold."

At least he got that right without too much hesitation. Moon dancer thought finding a perch on the cookie box to watch.

"This is the house special, Hurricane Harold. It's got a nice sweet vanilla aroma-" she sauntered back over to the counter and scribbled something on it, "-and my number on the side." She handed him the cup.

"How much?"

"A kiss." She puckered up and leaned across the counter. Harold leaned forward and placed the most chaste quick peck on the lips possible.

"What was that?!" Moon Dancer screeched kicking her feet. Fortunately for the voyeur in Moon Dancer that wasn't nearly enough to satisfy the lust addled Tiffany. The Redhead reached across the counter catching Harold by the collar and hauled him into a kiss. "Now that's better!" She clapped her hands excitedly watching. Tiffany's oral assault only grew more intense, jamming her tongue into Harold's mouth and remaining like that for several seconds before slowly releasing him.

"Wow." Harold whispered.

"All the information's on the cup. Now get out of here before you get my cute lil' butt fired!" She blew him a final kiss and sashayed her way across the room humming to herself.

Harold left Hallowed Grounds more skipping than strutting to Moon Dancer's delight. She waited until he was out of sight before she released her control over Tiffany. With the magic drained she staggered a bit then steadied herself against the counter. "Whoa, what came over me there? I guess one date won't kill me, he comes in here enough." She shrugged.

That was fun! Moon Dancer thought speeding out of the store on her gossamer wings searching for Harold. It only took her a few seconds to find him on the road home. What to do, what to do? The sprite thought and then she spotted the next targets for her impish fun. She flew down for a closer look at the two ladies her precious Harold had pleasured himself to before.

Julia Lopez. Eighteen years old. Caramel colored skin, dark brown eyes and a waifish figure. She'd make an amazing fairy if she weren't five feet tall. Short by human standards but Moon Dancer didn't quite come past her ankle or the heel of the shoes she preferred to wear in Harold's fantasies. She was wearing a pair of shorts that just barely came beneath the bottoms of her ass; at least they would if she'd stop moving around and a plain white tee shirt. Unlike in Harold's fantasies Julia was wearing a simple pair of flip flops.

She was standing next to her mother, Daisy Lopez. The elder woman only looked old standing next to her youthful daughter. Without the comparison the age in her cinnamon hued flesh instantly melted away and her green eyes glimmered. Being a mother had given her a much more generous bust and broader hips than her daughter, something she chose to show off in a not particularly subtle backless blue dress. She was already taller than her daughter but her strapped heels put her at eye level with most men.

That'll do, I think we'll make this one a double! Moon Dancer snapped her fingers and the two women turned towards Harold like a pair of predators.

He almost made it home. He was halfway there when Julia stepped into his path turning her hip toward him slightly. "Hiya Harold."

"Hi." Harold squeaked. She'd never more than waved at him. Except the one time she'd almost caught him watching her through her bedroom window.

"That's a nice shirt you got on." Julia was had one hand up behind her head as she spoke.

"Julia! Behave yourself!" Daisy called sternly. Harold's back went straight. He'd never heard that tone in a woman's voice but his body instinctively knew and went rigid. "I'm so sorry about my daughter Harry, she's just so rude. We were just finished working in the garden. Would you like to come in for some lemonade?"

"I already have a-"

Daisy in her rush to get close to him knocked the coffee to the ground. "Of course you will." Daisy wrapped her arms around one of his and dragged him up the driveway into the house. "Julia, see that he's comfortable in the den while I got mix us up a fresh batch of lemonade!"

"Yes Mom. I'll make sure he's extremely comfortable." Julia said taking him by the opposite hand and yanking him away from his mother. "He'll be fine." Harold didn't recognize the glance shared between mother and daughter but her certainly noticed Daisy's lingering over the shoulder gaze and the sensual rock of her hips. "Right in here."

Julia lead him into a room with one leather couch and several recliners all set around an expensive looking glass table and watching a large flat screen television. She half shoved, half three him down into couch then straddled him. "I never really noticed how sexy you are." She took his glasses off and rested them on her head. "So big and manly." She ran her fingers down his chest occasionally letting one slip between the buttons to graze his flesh. "Tell me something."

"Wha- what do you want to know?" Harold asked. His heart felt like it was going to rip its way straight out of his chest soon. He was sweating to despite the AC being turned up high enough to rustle some papers every so often. He was starting to stick to the couch.

"Are you big all over?" The fingers that had walked their way down his torso were now at his hips working there way into his belt.

"Julia!"

"I'm sorry Mom." Julia didn't sound sorry. She sounded disappointed. With the grace of a ballerina she lifted her leg almost straight up and rolled off Harold to sit beside him. "He's comfortable."

The mother shook her head. "Scoot over you two, I brought lemonade!" She had a pitcher in one hand and balanced a trey with three glasses on the other. Daisy sat the glasses down on the table pouring one for each of them and handed one to Harold with a smile. "I hope you like it, it's a family recipe." She poured two more glasses handed one to Julia and then squeezed in between Harold and the arm of the couch.

Moon Dancer rested her rump on the television and canted her head. The two women slid closer to her Harold and he was positively glowing. She watched jealously as his aura flickered happily. Julia couldn't keep her hand from creep up along his thigh towards the obvious bulge in his crotch. On the opposite side Daisy didn't need to ease against him, every move she made was expertly calculated right down to her deep breaths that kept her bosom heaving.

The best part was Harold trapped between the two fawning ladies absolutely clueless how to deal with it! He was sweating literal buckets and squirming between the two women. He brought the glass up to his lips and his eyes shot open. "Wha? It can't be that good." Moon Dancer whispered flapping her wings and flying closer. She was halfway there when the sharp smell of alcohol slammed her delicate pixie senses and nearly repelled her from the air.

"This is great Mrs. Lopez." Harold exclaimed finishing his glass and setting it down.

"Please, call me Daisy and have another, there's plenty and I can make more." She nearly spilled over the top of her dress pouring another glass for him. Sitting up a bit too fast Daisy splashed some of the cold liquid across her chest. "Oops. Clumsy me! Will you hand me the handkerchief over there?" Daisy pointed to a small silk rag conveniently placed on the corner of the platter almost like she'd planned this.

Harold stared dumbly for a moment alternating between the rag and the woman's dress. The wet spot was spreading turning the thin material as transparent as Moon Dancer's wingers. The dark circles of her nipples came into view while Harold could just gape.

"Isn't that a bit shameless Mom?" Julia sneered picking up the handkerchief and putting in Harold's hand. "Go on big boy you know what to do."

"This isn't really happening. I must be dreaming." Harold whispered aloud gently drying Julia's breast taking great care not to directly touch her nipple. "Like that?"

Moon Dancer was on the table slurping up a droplet of water nearly as big as her head when Harold spoke. "Not really happening? You make a wish to a fairy and you get upset with the results!" Moon Dancer spat slamming her hand against the glass table. The droplet of liquor hardly reacted to her but her delicate constitution was already reacting to it. "Fine." With a single nod of her head the two women went from aroused to ravenous.

"Oh, you like to play coy?" Daisy purred looking past him to her daughter. The two women grabbed him and it seemed like they were trying to tear him in two at the waist. Except instead of his flesh it was his clothing that split, his shirt going toward Daisy and his pants towards Julia. They didn't take them all the way off though. Julia couldn't get his pants past Harold's shoes and wasn't interested in trying, and Daisy didn't seem interested in getting the shirt off of his arms. Instead she was twisting the fabric around tightening it around his wrists. "You want to go first daughter?"

"Yes mother, thank you for being so kind." Julia said saucily twisting around so she was straddling Harold's calves holding him in place as she started greedily slurping on his cock.

Moon Dancer tottered to the edge of the table and plopped her bare butt down right on the edge spreading her legs and watching the amazing show. Even at her size Julia had a difficult time devouring that magnificent phallus. "Deeper, you can do it!" Moon Dancer shouted her fingers now between her legs rubbing furiously.

"I want a better view." Daisy said sliding out from beneath Harold. She pulled her dress overhead and then straddled his chest so her panties, soaked with anticipation rested against his nose. "Don't be shy about show me how talented your tongue is." Daisy leaned over running her tongue over Harold's stomach until she was nearly face to face with daughter. "Let me try."

"Okay Mom." Julia let Harold's cock fall from her lips and slap against her mother's eagerly waiting face. To Moon Dancer's amazement the older woman had no trouble at all fully taking Harold's perfect phallus down into her throat. Julia was only inches away when her mother swallowed Harold.

"Wow." Moon Dancer whispered, two of her fingers were pumping in and out of her, then she added a third. The pixie's hips were churning against her hand. It was a good thing for her that the humans were too involved in their own thing to notice her. Even invisible she was splashing in the condensation puddle forming around her and the cold bottle at her back. "Make him cum I want to see it!"

The humans couldn't hear her but they didn't need to. Julia lowered her head to lick and suck at his balls setting a steady rhythm with her mother so they didn't bump heads. Moon Dancer jumped from the table to the Harold's hip sitting down again with a perfect view.

This was the best part, the part where his hips started bucking and it started pulsing. Normally she got to watch it with a fist but now a pair of red lips were sliding up and down the length. Moon Dancer couldn't see it, instead she could hear Daisy drinking down Harold's cum but she couldn't stop it all. Some of it oozed down to her daughter's extended tongue and some of it came down to pool around Moon Dancer's feet who finally came shrieking.

"This could be fun." Moon Dancer said flying up and releasing her power from the two women.

Julia blushed hotly staring up at her mother. "I need to go. . ." she oozed off the couch and was out of the room before she finished the sentence.

"I. . .uh. . .need to check on my daughter. See yourself out sweetheart." Daisy was a little clumsier climbing off Harold.

"Holy shit, I didn't think I was that smooth. Might want to ask Moon Dancer to turn it down a few notches."

When Harold walked out Moon Dancer was sitting on top of his head laughing at the top of her lungs. "Oh Harold, if I'd known this would be such great fun I would have started granting wishes ages ago! I wonder if he has anybody else with these filthy wishes and more sweet, sweet cum?"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers
12