Pixie Trixxxx: The Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Jamal dug his fingers into the pliable flesh of London's hips using his grip to drive even deeper into her. Even in her heels she was almost six inches shorter than he was. When he'd started out slow and gentle he'd bent slightly to meet her, now as he got closer his climax her dainty feet were dangling a few inches from the ground. The table's contents shook with each meeting of their hips. Jamal's eyes were continually drawn to a ketchup bottle that stubbornly refused to fall over, it wobbled and spun but it would not fall. Jamal had taken that as a personal insult and had started pounding London even harder in time with the bottle determined to knock the damned thing over.

London didn't know what it was that Jamal's cock kept threatening to knock loose inside her but it felt damn good when ever he slammed up against her. It felt good enough that she completely forgot how unpleasant it was that her hips were trapped between the unrelenting pounding of his muscular hips and the unforgiving sharp edge of the table. Even as it dug into her tender flesh she was still more focused on Jamal's meaty sack slapping against her and the satisfied grunts he kept loosing in her ear. "Oh God, oh God." She started panting, his cock just felt so goddamn good buried in her twat and it was even better now that it was angrily pulsing inside her. The feeling of his hot cum splashing inside her drove London into a screeching orgasm.

Jamal pushed into her pushed his cock into London one final time making certain he dumped his seed deep in her womb. He felt her come at the same time, her hungry walls clenching down around his cock. Her shoulders blushed at the same time and after a few moments her body went slack beneath him.

With a certain satisfaction Jamal noted that the damn bottle of ketchup toppled over and rolled to the floor shattering.

Star Dust sat on the chandelier laughing her diminutive ass off. Ken had embraced his role as London with minimal complaints and she'd still granted his wish. I should really get back to that. He's been a good human. Star Dust turned towards Hillary and Penny, Hillary was lying on the table trying to catch her breath and Penny was still lost between her thighs determined to let Hillary do anything but come down off her orgasmic high. "That's enough of that." Star Dust whispered withdrawing her power from the room.

One by one the people in the room backed away from each other and retrieved their now soiled clothing pulling on whatever could be salvaged.

"My dress is ruined." London whispered. She hadn't noticed earlier that her tits had been resting on what had been a plate of hot wings. The stains had literally been ground in during. Jamal's semen was slowly oozing out of London and running down her thighs. "Okay that's every bit as unpleasant as Hillary makes it look when she scurries off to the bathroom after we fuck." A grimace crossed her face.

Star Dust watched London trying to be subtle about walking to the bathroom while keeping her legs far apart and laughed her diminutive ass off. The idea of turning her back into Ken right then and there crossed the manic pixie's mind but she pushed it away and flew over to watch Hillary.

"I don't know what came over me." Hillary whispered at Penny. "I totally lost control there for a minute and. . .was it something in the food? I mean everybody seems to be acting really weird."

Penny was grinning from ear to ear. "Oh you can loose control more often if you like."

Hillary blushed and looked away for a moment. "You're okay with what happened?"

"More than okay. I've wanted to do that to you for a long time." Penny answered leaning forward and resting her chin on her hands.

"You're a lesbian?"

Penny shook her head. "You've met my boyfriend."

"I've heard of gays and lesbians even getting married as part of their cover."

"I'm not a lesbian. I love cock. Love it." Hillary visibly relaxed. "Doesn't mean I don't appreciate some pussy now and then." Hillary tensed up at the words. "And that's why I never said anything before."

"Sorry, it's just I've never, it's nothing wrong with you. Whatever makes you happy!"

Penny forced herself to smile. "I didn't know it would squick you out that much."

"I'm not squicked. Seriously. I just never thought you were into women."

"You're sure Hillary? I don't want this to change anything between us." Penny reached across the table taking Hillary's hand. "We don't have to talk about this ever again. It was just something in the food."

Hillary squeezed her friend's hand. "It's okay, I'm just surprised is all and it caught me off guard. You've been my friend since the fifth grade, nothing is ever going to come between us. Nothing. It's just a lot to take in all at once you know? I went from never considering women to having the best orgasm of my life in a restaurant by a woman who just admitted she's been checking me out forever. My head is just spinning is all."

And you want to get back together with Ken. Star Dust thought and pointed at Hillary.

God I miss Ken. I should give him a call, maybe we can get a cup of coffee or something after I finish here. After a quick shower.

"I think everybody's head is spinning a bit here. Maybe it's time we get out of here?" Penny suggested reaching for her wallet.

"Yeah that would probably be a good idea."

"I got the bill, why don't you go get the car?" Penny added.

"Okay." Hillary stood up and left, on the way out she fished out her cell phone and sent Ken a text asking if he was free that evening. The oddest thing happened then. Just as she sent the message she could have sworn she heard Ken's message alert go off. It was a very distinct ring tone, he'd gotten it off Power Rangers. It couldn't have been right though, the only person with a phone near by was a strikingly beautiful Asian woman wearing a ruined and still surprisingly fabulous grey dress.

"Excuse me." The woman said stepping around Hillary. Hillary had the strangest feeling that she knew the woman. She was about to walk over and ask if they knew each other from someplace when her cell phone beeped. Hillary thought the woman looked back at her again but was just a coincidence. It had to be, either that of she was just turning towards the ringing. The only other possibility was that in the weeks since she and Ken had broken up he'd gotten a new girlfriend and given her his phone. Hillary knew she was no slouch physically but this woman looked like she'd stepped out of a fantasy and Ken had always had a thing for petite Asian chicks. If he could have dated her he would have dumped Hillary in a heart beat. So it just wasn't possible that it was anything but a strange coincidence that their phones seemed to be responding to each other.

It was even stranger that the woman apparently drove a black Jetta just like Ken did but black Jettas were literally a dime a dozen. Besides why would his new girlfriend be responding to her texts by telling her that he was free that evening and would love to sit down and have a talk over a cup of coffee? She wouldn't, she'd be too busy gloating about how Ken was her man now. It was just an incredibly strange coincidence.

OoOoO

"Wow that was quick." London said aloud once she was in the car and driving home. She hadn't expected Hillary to reach out before she even got out of the restaurant. "Can you turn me back into a man now? Please? Star Dust? Star Dust!"

"Hmm?" The pixie was staring out the rear window at Hillary. Her aura was simply full of love radiating off her. Genuine love, Star Dust had expected some resistance to the suggestion that she wanted to get back together with Ken but she'd barely grazed Hillary's mind and most of what she was feeling now was completely real.

"Can you make me back into a man? Now would be kinda nice, I don't want to have to explain to my folks why I'm a woman in a ruined dress." London repeated.

"No. I can't. You'll remain a woman until you receive true love's kiss."

"WHAT?!"

"Kidding. You know she loves you." Star Dust droned.

"Yeah, because you made her love me."

Star Dust let Ken keep thinking that. She was having too much fun to want to stop what was happening anyway. The fact that his aura told her that he was still very much in love with her wasn't her concern either. She had agreed to help him pursue his goals and she would do just that.

With a snap of her tiny digits London was gone and Ken was in her place. "Thanks. She wants to have a cup of coffee with me tonight. So how in love did you make her? Is this like I love you but we can't be together love, or is this she'll do anything I ask because she desperately needs me in her life?"

Star Dust glanced over at him. "She will do anything you ask Ken. She will be begging you to do all those disgusting things that you watch in your pornographic movies." She smiled. His intentions weren't pure. Part of him was literally aglow at the idea of spending time with Hillary. Not his aura, his cheeks were flush and his mile beaming. Then there was another part of him, dark and brooding that wanted nothing more than for her to hurt the same way that he was hurting. Star Dust could have stepped in and told the human how this was likely to end, with one or both of them hurt or worse. That it wouldn't be worth it in the end and that he should call this whole thing off while there was still time to keep things from getting any worse. So far it was basically all fun and sex games.

She didn't though. Star Dust would still be young when this human's country turned to dust. He was entertaining yes, but fleeting.

"Good. I can't wait to teach that rancid bitch a lesson. I want to taste the tears of unfathomable sadness." Ken growled.

"Yes. I understand what you are going to do Ken."

OoOoO

Hillary stood in front of the mirror with a dress in either hand. In her right was a slinky black backless dress. It came down just beneath her butt and did an amazing job of putting her tits on display. Ken loved the dress enough that he had started finding plays to take her to just so she'd wear it. He especially enjoyed the part of the night where he got to peel it off her.

If she wore that dress he'd definitely get the wrong idea. It's just coffee with a friend to catch up. Nothing more. Nothing less. The fact that Hillary was even holding that dress meant she had the wrong idea. It couldn't be helped, not after what had happened at the Adonis Club.

Penny hadn't so much scratched an itch that Hillary had had since she broke up with Ken. She'd broken a damn and now Hillary was simply drowning in it. As soon as she'd gotten home she'd rubbed out a quick orgasm and she was already considering another. She knew that going to meet Ken in her current state would probably lead to her making a decision she'd regret but what was she going to do? Call off to wash her hair?

The dress in her right hand was a simple yellow sundress. It was strapless but otherwise rather plain. The kind of thing she wore to picnics and bbqs where she wanted to look nice but not put a whole lot of effort into it.

It certainly wouldn't give Ken the wrong idea about what her intentions were.

After several more minutes of standing there deliberating over which dress she would wear to get coffee she squeezed herself into the tiny black dress.

Hillary knew when she painted her lips 'Fuck Me Red' and chose a pair of open toed strappy heels that she was kidding herself when she said that they were only going out for coffee. She was going out on the prowl all Ken would have to do to get lucky tonight would be refrain from saying anything fantastically stupid. That might be setting a high standard for him though.

As hard as she tried Hillary couldn't stop herself from skipping out to her car and struggling to stay beneath the speed limit on her way to the coffee shop.

OoOoO

Star Dust sat down right in the center of the table occasionally making funny faces at Ken as he waited for Hillary. She had to admit, for a human he looked outstanding with his tight sweater clinging to his broad shoulders and his hair combed back.

"Stop that." Ken hissed.

"No." Star Dust replied. She knew how much he hated acknowledging her in public. Being the only one who could see her, and only when she allowed it, he thought he looked crazy talking to his imaginary friend. The fact that she was just as real as anybody else in the room didn't change anything. It was one of her favorite games to move things around on the table and see if anybody noticed so he should have been happy that she was amusing herself by just sticking out her tongue at him.

Star Dust felt Hillary before either her or Ken saw her step into the shop. She felt it when Ken saw her to and being trapped between them gave her an immediate head rush. She wasn't the only one either, the energy the two were putting of was enough that even the humans who are numb from the neck up noticed. Either that or the rhythmic click clack of her high heels and her strut turned heads. She smelled like vanilla.

"You look nice."

Nice? I should buy you a thesaurus for your birthday. Hillary thought.

"Why thank you, you look. . .nice too." Hillary replied sliding into the chair opposite him dramatically crossing her legs. "How are you?"

"I'm doing okay, how about you."

Human small talk is even worse than fairy small talk! Star Dust resisted the urge to spread her power through the room. Instead she watched the two attempt pretend they were actually interested in each other's jobs or friends and family.

Hillary must have been getting as fed up with the two dancing around each other as Star Dust. "I really like your sweater." She purred twisting a strand of hair around her finger and leaning across the table. "I mean a lot, is it new?" She about to spill over the top of the dress.

"Nah." Ken replied.

If Star Dust hadn't seen the sudden bright flash of fear and insecurity on Ken's aura she would have sworn he was imply playing coy. She shook her head and looked up at Hillary. She could have kissed the woman on the chin if she moved just an inch. Hillary was biting down on her lower lip.

"Whoa!" Ken gasped when Hillary snuck a bare foot into his lap. Her toes gently kneaded his cock through his trousers. "That's new."

"Do I have to make myself any clearer?" Hillary purred.

"You don't really want to talk about your day do you?"

"Nope. I want to get in my car, drive out to the Look Out and and fuck until your cross eyed. Then maybe, we can talk about how much I miss you. Right now the only thing I miss about you is your dick and it's making me fucking crazy." Hillary's purr had shifted into a purely predatory growl. "So. We. Can. Go. Together. Or. I. Can . Find. Someone. Else." She punctuated each word by pushing down on his cock a little.

"We can go. Right now, you want to drive or should I?" Ken asked sheepishly. He'd never seen her nearly his aggressive. He'd expected a submissive woman begging for his forgiveness not this.

Star Dust was fortunate that Ken's attention was so focused on Hillary. Otherwise he would have seen the psychotic pixie's zipper smile. It was still a miracle that he hadn't noticed the room darken just a tad and her eyes lighting up.

"That is some high intensity lust. How did these two break up? Oh I remember. Ken is neglectful when he gets into his games and Hillary is needy all the time. Humans." Star Dust thought.

A moment later Star Dust narrowly avoided being swept off the table when Ken snatched up his cup of coffee and half ran, half flew like a kite behind Hillary out of the store. A moment later she flew after the two of them, a moment too late to join them in the black Jetta.

As soon as Hillary was in the car she was reaching across and unfastening Ken's pants. "Whoa."

"Do you want me to wait until we get there?" Hillary asked with a mischievous sparkle in her eye.

"Yes. I'm gonna be driving, and it's a windy road without a lot of lights."

"Too fucking bad. Can't wait." Hillary snarled still yanking at his pants and boxers until she'd freed his cock. "Don't kill us before I get to give you the best night of your entire life!" Without another word Hillary leaned across the car and started sucking Ken's cock.

Ken gripped the steering wheel as tight trying to think of anything but the caramel colored beauty bobbing her head up and down in his lap. He had to focus on the narrow road in front of him winding up the mountainside and try to block out the sound of her slurping as it echoed in the cabin. "You're gonna kills us." He whispered. He barely managed to keep focused on the road well enough to get to the top of the Look Out and find a spot away from the other couples.

"Good job, you got us here in one piece!" Hillary said pulling his shirt overhead.

"No thanks to you!" Ken replied.

The two were became a tangle of limbs pulling at each other's clothing until Hillary was nude and Ken's pants were turned inside out hanging onto one shoe that had refused to come off. Hillary scrambled across the car straddling Ken and slamming her lips into his. "You know you liked it."

"Maybe." Ken whispered breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Liar, you loved every second of it." Hillary growled biting down on Ken's lip. "And you tasted great."

By the time Star Dust was able to catch up with Ken the windows of the Jetta were already fogged over. She couldn't see inside it but it was immediately obvious just from the way the car was bouncing that they had started without her. Star Dust had to scrub away a little portal into the vehicle to let her see that Hillary was mounting her human and riding him at a hard gallop.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Hillary was chanting as she got closer and closer to her climax.

Ken was doing the only thing he could manage with Hillary and holding on for dear life. His fingers were digging into the pliable flesh of her hips slamming her down on him over and over again. In turn she was digging her nails into his shoulders leaving behind angry red semicircles that would serve as a reminder of their coupling for days.

Star Dust scrubbed a tiny portal into the window so she could watch her human fuck. Hillary couldn't see her but Star Dust was only a few inches away from her staring directly into her face. The pixie had one hand between her thighs furiously rubbing herself while watching the exquisite look of pleasure twisting her face. Hillary's eyes were wide open and her mouth was agape though the only sound coming out of it was a whining squeak.

Hillary relaxed against Ken and smiled. "My God you have no idea how badly I needed that fuck." She leaned back. The sound of the horn going of nearly made her jump out of her skin and did make her bump her head on the roof. "Ouch."

"I don't know why you're relaxing, I'm not done with you yet." Ken opened the door and the stench of sex slammed into Star Dust harder than the door did sending her sprawling to the grass. She only narrowly avoided being crushed beneath the couple as they spilled out of the car. "I want your ass."

Hillary gasped. "You know I don't let guys do that." She slapped him on the chest lightly and kissed him.

"Then I guess I'll drop you off at home." Ken mused.

"I still wanted to talk to you about something."

"I don't have anything to say to you." Ken shrugged.

Star Dust's jaw dropped. Ken was still going ahead with his plan to hurt Hillary. His aura darkened several shades turning almost black. Idiot!

Hillary looked up at Ken then nodded. "Okay, fine. Please be gentle."

"I'll think about it." Ken grabbed Hillary and twisted her around so she was face down in the grass with her inviting rump pointed upward. He spread her buttocks apart and spat on her crinkled hole. "I've wanted to do this for a very long time.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers