Pixie Trixxxx: The Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"Please be-" The rest of Hillary's statement was cut off when Ken pushed his cock against her anus. It took him several tries of impatiently bashing his cock against her before her bottom finally gave way and stretched painfully around his cock. "Oww!"

Star Dust rose to her feet and stared at Ken's aura. It had been dark before but now it was becoming black and bestial. He looked like a monster palming Hillary's skull and grinding her into the grass as he fucked her from behind. He was actually enjoying the pained whimpers she was making.

Hillary's fingers dug into the soil anchoring her in place for Ken. She bit down on her lower lip to keep from crying out. After a few moments the pain faded away and she found she liked the full feeling of Ken's cock stretching her ass. Her pained cries melted into pleasure and she was pushing back against him.

Star Dust smiled. It hadn't taken a huge push to get Hillary into it. This still wasn't going to end well but at least the poor girl wouldn't have to suffer too much longer at his hands.

"Say you love it you fucking whore!" Ken roared.

"I love you, I love you!" Hillary answered pushing her hips back against him. She slid a hand between her legs rubbing her clit. She felt like she was literally losing her mind. It didn't make sense how great it felt being stuffed with Ken's cock but she was about to come again. "Don't stop Ken, I fucking love you!"

Ken wouldn't have stopped then even if she'd begged him too. He was far too close to coming to even consider stopping. "That's right you fucking whore, you love me." He was fucking her so hard that he'd dug tiny trenches in the dirt with her knees, tits and face. "Say it again. Tell me you love me."

"I love you!" She screamed.

At that moment Ken came hard flooding Hillary's ass with his warm semen. With his weight on top of her she collapsed to the ground. "I love you Ken." She whispered twisting around to kiss him. She could feel his heart pounding against her back.

Ken basked in her words for a moment. She didn't mean it of course, she couldn't. This was just Star Dust working her fairy magic. If the stupid bitch really had any feelings for him she wouldn't have left him in the first place. That didn't make the words sound any worse. For a moment Ken thought about staying like that for a while and enjoying the moment.

Then out of the corner of his eye he spotted Star Dust. It looked like her head was going to split in two if her grin grew any wider. In the past Ken had been aware of how powerful Star Dust actually was, that she let him dress her up like a doll but in truth she was the one playing with him. He had never actually been terrified of her until he stared into her pitch black eyes and heard her cackling.

"Baby?" Hillary whispered wriggling beneath him. "I want to get back together. I'm sorry."

She's lying. She'll just hurt you again. Do what you came here to do.

"Well that's funny bitch. I just wanted one last fuck." He pulled away from her and stood up walking back to the car.

"Wait. Ken. What did I do wrong?" Hillary rose to her knees. The right side of her face was covered in mud, the left was ruddy and her eyes were welling up with tears. "I thought-"

"You thought you could take advantage of me. That you'd just come back and I'd love you." Ken snarled back at her as he shut the doors.

Hillary realized what he was going to do with just enough time to run and slam herself against the door. "Please don't do this Ken. At least give me my clothes!" She sank back to her knees as Ken drove away, then slowed down. He rolled down the window. "Oh thank you." Ken stuck his hand out the window raised his middle finger and started driving again. "Don't leave me here naked!" She screamed.

Hillary watched Ken's taillights growing more and more distant. Just before they would have winked out of existence Hillary heard his tires screech then suddenly the tail lights were spinning. "No." Something sparked then started to glow.

Hillary's body was moving completely on its own. She didn't notice her feet getting cut or her face and breasts getting scratched as she ran through the trees. She ignored the other couples occasionally looking out of their cars at the nude woman running at night. Her legs felt like jelly when she reached the Jetta.

The Jetta was upside down and on fire when Hillary. "Ken! Ken!"

"He can not hear you."

"Who said that?" Hillary spun around.

"I did." Star Dust giggled appearing in front of Hillary.

"You're, you, a-"

"Yes I a fairy. I was his fairy." Star Dust mused glancing over at the burning car. "He tried to leave you here. Do you not want him to suffer?" Star Dust had completely removed the spell from Hillary but her aura was still flooded with love, concern and fear. She'd already forgotten her anger.

"No I don't want him to suffer!"

"Do you want him to die?" Star Dust canted her head slightly.

"NO!

"I can save him." Star Dust snapped her fingers and everything in the world seemed to slow to a crawl except her and Hillary and the colors inverted.

"Do it." She screamed.

"Calm down. He has a little while before he finishes burning to death." Star Dust said as calmly as she could manage. "He brought this on himself when he chose to rape you."

"I don't care!"

Star Dust smirked. "I was hoping you would say that. I will save him but you must do something for me."

"What? I'll do anything."

"Anything? Outstanding."

A moment later Ken crawled out of the car he was badly burned from head to toe. "He will live. This is his punishment for what he did to you."

"Thank you!" Hillary ran to his side sinking down and wrapping her arms around him. "It's gonna be okay Ken. It's gonna be okay." His response was limited to him squeezing her hand.

"Do not thank me. We will all come to regret this but you should know he does love you but he hurt you because he loves you. Now he will burn until true loves kiss sets him free and you." Star Dust moved forward and put her hand on Hillary's nose pressing her down transforming Hillary into a black cat with white boots. "You can only guide him. I am sorry, I tried to warn him that this was not wise but his passion is hot."

Star Dust looked down at Ken's burnt body and shook her head. She wasn't really sorry about anything that had happened. He'd been fun. For a while but like all humans he was a slave to his ignorance and it was doomed from the start. It didn't help that in the end Star Dust had a hard time rejecting her dark heart.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers