Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The discussion turned serious and almost contentious at one point, as Kyle demanded a dollar limit on the gift trading. He had done so knowing that Josh didn't have much extra and had already spent more than he should have to buy things to take to his own family's celebration at the farm over by Tallahassee. "I don't expect anything new & shiny from you baby...just make it something special...from you," was the request. "I would rather have five things you picked up at the dollar store or at a garage sale, that come from your heart; than one expensive thing you can't afford, but that you let a TV commercial make you think I would want." As Josh digested those words, Kyle added "And not more than $25 dammit, Josh!" as if it was his almost unmovable figure.

"Don't dammit me, bitch," was the laughing comeback from Josh. It was quickly followed by, "Look. The tips have been REAL good this week and if I end up spending $100 on you; you will get over it!" A few more joking counter-offers had them finally settle on a $50 amount.

But Josh was grinning to himself as he walked through the automatic door of the cavernous former supermarket and saw aisle after aisle of booths with what appeared to be everything under the sun up for sale. He reached in his pocket and felt the bills that totaled $100 he could spend...thanks to one very special older lady from the night before. She handed him a wrinkled twenty to pay for her $18.81 order, and then added a crisp, new fifty to it and simply said "Buy something really special with that. Merry Christmas." Josh had actually sat in his car in her dark driveway and cried a little because of her kindness...and how he intended on following her instructions explicitly...buying something really special...for Kyle. Now, all he had to do, was find it!

After more than an hour of wandering thru the aisles of what could only be called a combination indoor yard sale & antique store, Josh looked down at what was already in his arms. He smiled as each item he had picked up should have a special meaning for Kyle.

The Titanic soundtrack CD he found for $2 was used, but something he knew wasn't in Kyle's music collection...and it was his favorite movie.

A Beanie Baby he discovered in a booth was also $2; but most likely one Kyle didn't have...bright purple and dressed as a pizza delivery guy!

The older, exquisite, cherry wood, pen & pencil set and matching desk holder had a price tag of $35...but with a prominent, raised brass caduceus on the base; the well-known symbol for a doctor; made it a must get.

The last item was the one he thought would make Kyle smile the most, and was also the most expensive at $50...a modernistic, glass encased shadow box that contained an 8 x 10 action picture, a piece of game jersey, and a hockey puck signed by Patrick Roy; one of the NHL's greatest goalies ever. He knew how proud Kyle was of his high school years as a goalie...and was also pretty certain that had he not had the talent and deep desire to become a doctor, that Kyle would have gone to almost any length to try to turn pro.

Josh smiled again at his finds and headed for the checkout at the front of the building. On the way, he stopped dead in his tracks and stared at something in a booth that just screamed 'KYLE!' at him for some unknown reason...a nearly three foot tall, bright orange, plush Tigger stuffed toy. Maybe it was his own love of the Winnie the Pooh stories; or maybe it was the way Kyle's passion...and cock...never failed to go 'bOINg~bOINg~bOINg' so easily when they were together; but he was being drawn to buy it too. His heart dropped as he saw the $12 price tag and calculated quickly that it would push him over the $100 he had on him. He grabbed it anyway and hoped he could convince them to hold it until he ran back to the dorm and get the money for it from his tip stash.

As he piled the items on the counter next to the cash register, he separated the giant Tigger from the rest and stated, "I have the cash for all this now, but I have to go get more for the stuffed animal." The blonde and graying, but still quite handsome, 40-something man behind the counter raised one eye brow a little. Josh was worried and suddenly spit out, "I just HAVE to get it for my boyfriend for our first Christmas...can't you hold it for a half hour? Please!"

Warmth spread across Josh's cheeks as he realized what he had said and blushed. The clerk grinned wide and with just a hint of effeminacy in his voice, replied, "Honey, I remember finding a special stuffed animal for my Jeffrey, 20 years ago too...and he still has it today." He added a wink along with, "Let me see what I can do for you, little brother." Josh beamed as it hit him that the clerk was family. They talked some and traded names as he totaled everything up. Happily, Josh was able to get a 10% discount on the items priced over $10; something that was normal in the resale and antique store business, but not advertised. So he ended up with all five items; $2.03 in change after tax from his $100; and the phone number of a gay couple that had survived together for more than two decades. "Call either of us if you guys ever want to talk or just need a couple of 'uncles' for buddies," was the instructions that came with it. As his new friend Jim, carefully wrapped and bagged the purchases, Josh's eye caught the small display of special Santa shaped, holiday Reese Peanut Butter Cups next to the counter. The sign said "75¢ each or 2 for $1", and Josh grabbed six of them before he remembered he only had $2.03 left. He put two back and tossed the leftover three pennies in the 'take one' dish beside the cash register.

"Damn! And these are Kyle's favorite candy too," was his comment as he pushed his final $2 towards Jim. "Oh well...four will have to make him happy."

Jim smiled at him and reached over the counter to snatch six more from the display. "Always make your man really happy with those little surprises, Josh. That's the key," was all he said as he picked up the last of Josh's money from the counter and pulled three dollars from his own pocket. He added "Merry Christmas" and another wink as he paid for them and slipped them into the bag with the other four.

"Thank you ever so much," was Josh's sincere comment back. "I owe you and Jeff a free pizza for that." The smile on his face changed as the mention of pizza reminded him he had barely a couple hours left to get back to the dorm and wrap everything before work. He thanked Jim again, and ran to the old Honda quickly. As he drove off, the radio station began playing what could only be described as a dance club version of 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.' Josh cranked it up and thanks to it; and the fantasizing as he drove about how the extra Christmas eve and Christmas morning he and Kyle had decided to invent could go; he was sporting the biggest smile and the biggest hard on he had that week when he got to the dorm parking lot. As he sat impatiently; trying to will it down so he could walk; the text tone went off on his phone.

"I just got home from my last final, and am the horniest I have ever been in my life from not seeing you this week." The second one that came immediately said: "I know what present is getting unwrapped as soon as you get here tonight." The third one was almost instant too. "I am jacking my cock right now thinking about it." The rapid fourth and final one pushed Josh to the edge. "You are going to sit that beautiful tight ass on my face and I am going to eat it until you cum."

Josh moaned as he involuntarily began oozing in his pants just thinking about it, and then began laughing uncontrollably as the radio started playing 'White Christmas.' His own white snow continued to flurry into his underwear the whole way to his second floor room. He just knew the hours tonight and tomorrow were going to be so special...and have to satisfy the both of them for almost two weeks.

* * * * *

It had been more than six hours since starting his four o'clock shift, and Josh was completely frustrated and pissed! Thanks to a totally unexpected and ongoing slam of orders that started just before he was supposed to get off at 9pm, he was still working at 10:25 and with no end in sight. No amount of begging, whining, or bribery even; had been successful at convincing Adam to let him go while the orders were stacked up and delivery times were still hovering above 50 minutes. Even though he was scoring good tips on almost every run and racking up the bucks in one of the pouches of his cargos; the only thing that he really wanted in his pants pocket at this point was Kyle's hand.

"Oh for fuck's sake, Adam. Let him go before he explodes all over the make line...or a customer's front porch," was the plea from Cody's mouth. He knew Josh had serious plans and that every new run only stole another 20 or 30 minutes from the time he should be with Kyle. Cody had also seen the pile of wrapped gifts in the back of Josh's old Honda. "Tonight is Christmas eve for him and his boyfriend, and it's calmed down enough finally, that Bry and I can easily handle the five deliveries still in the oven."

Adam sighed but consented; Josh beamed; and Cody wrapped his now-infamous, big brother arm around him. He said "Merry Christmas, Josh," and quickly pecked him on the cheek. "Now...go give him a better kiss...and whatever else he needs." Cody's wide grin and added wink told Josh he knew damn well how much he wanted to be somewhere else right now.

"Gawd, I love you and owe you big, Cody," was the reply...along with a bear hug and a returned brotherly kiss. "Will do, Codeman...especially the 'whatever else he needs' part!"

Josh was so impatient, that he did something on the drive to Kyle's that he normally didn't...pull out his cell and type a text while behind the wheel. "On the way and can't wait to be in your arms," was all he needed to send, and permitted himself the same sin he often chastised other drivers for doing. It made him crazy having to watch for so many other things while spending 25 or 30 hours a week behind the wheel in traffic; without the added problem of dodging cars wandering across lanes because someone thinks they are different and can text and drive at the same time.

Before he could shove the phone back in the pocket of his cargos, the message tone went off. He flipped it open again to see: "GOOD! I am tired of hugging the 'Joshie pillow' just to smell your scent. I need you and I need you NOW!"

After he slapped the car in park twenty long minutes later at the house; thanks to two red lights and the heavy holiday shopping traffic; he literally ran to the front door and found a hastily scrawled message on a yellow sticky note pasted to it. 'It's open - lock it behind you, baby' was all it said. Josh shook off the desire to try and decipher the what and why, and just followed the instruction.

Josh flipped the deadbolt once inside, and noticed the house was strangely all dark; except for the intermittent flickering coming from the living room of the twinkling, small blue chaser lights they had so carefully woven into the tree a week earlier. As he stepped thru the doorway from the entry hall, his eyes were drawn to the soft glow of the internally illuminated pair of angels that Kyle had discovered somewhere and was adorning the tip of the nearly 8' tall tree. "Be careful! That's us, sweetie," was the romantic line he had used as he lifted Josh up in his arms to place the unusual tree topper. A short but very wide, single candle with three wicks, was burning in the fireplace; and several tea candles were spread across the mantle piece above...one sitting in front of a beautiful, crystal glass manger scene that reminded him of the reason for the season. He smiled inside at that spiritual thought and then noticed a couple other ones were on the large glass coffee table; and still another...a short, fat, red & green one...that sat on a plate on the marble counter top that separated the large living room and kitchen. Christmas music was playing softly on the stereo.

Suddenly, the voice he had only heard on the phone for the past four days murmured from the darkness near the base of the tree. "Come unwrap your first present, baby," was all it said and Josh moved towards the sound.

As his eyes adjusted to the shadows, he looked down and his lips turned upward in a huge grin as he saw Kyle laying there. He was totally naked except for a wide red ribbon wrapped around his head, draped across his hard pecs, and ending at what was the largest bow he had ever seen...covering the area from his almost non-existent happy trail to a couple inches down the inside of his thighs.

Josh didn't say a single word as he dropped to his knees and placed his lips hungrily to Kyle's. A few extended seconds of intimate kissing gave way to the baser; and unfulfilled all week; desires. Josh used his teeth to nip at Kyle's neck before moving them to his chest to chew their way thru the wide ribbon. He used them again to pull the now separated top half from Kyle's head and dropped it beside him; and then moved his lips sensuously down across his chest and stomach; nosing the remaining bottom part of the red wrapping to the side on his way to the gargantuan bow. As his tongue began to work its way under the multiple looped trimming piece in search of his present, Kyle softly moaned and began pulling down the zipper of Josh's shorts.

It was only seconds before Josh had moved the large bow and had the fleshy gift hidden under it, in his mouth. He kept a tight lip lock as he shifted enough for Kyle to be able to peel his shorts and underwear down his legs. He was so incredible horny, that he ripped his work polo over his own head before Kyle had his ultra tight, bright red, 2xist bikinis off his ankles. Josh moaned deeply into the oozing slit of the engorged head and began to eat his way down the shaft. He felt lips begin to lick his own throbbing candy cane.

There hadn't been any edging contest or agreement to hold off on self-pleasure during the forced four day sabbatical from each other; and even though Josh had jacked off both late last night and again this morning; he knew the pure lust being shown to his tool would make him explode in record time. Part of the reason for the intense passion being shown to Josh's rod, was that Kyle intentionally hadn't whipped his own tool that day...or the day before...just so he could give up an extra large load to Josh. That decision was good, but Kyle was also at the brink very quickly because of it, and his balls began the familiar tingle and rumbling.

"Oh baby...I am sooooo close already," spurted from between Kyle's lips.

"Meee...toooo," leaked from Josh's as the tempo of his hip thrusting increased.

Kyle was working his back and forth; faster and faster into Josh's face also. Without further warning, he pinned his nose to Josh's balls, buried his chin in his thick blonde pubes, and began to erupt in his boyfriend's mouth.

The combined feel of his thick shaft being stuffed in Kyle's lips, and the sensitive head of his cock being massaged by his wet throat muscles, was too much and Josh began involuntarily releasing his own massive discharge at the same time.

Loud cries of days-long, held off happiness were there from both; but were muffled by the barrage of sweet juices flowing into each of them. Kyle's body convulsed and he shot one last time as Josh wrapped his knees around Kyle's ears and added one final hip hump to his face. They soon fell apart and lay on their backs...head to toe...breathing hard for a full minute before Josh started snickering. "Oh my fucking gawd, Kyle! You made me see stars that time! REALLY see stars!"

Kyle pulled him up to his face and smooched his lips twice. "Baby..." he began as they folded into an afterglow cuddle, "...those stars are the little ones we hung in the tree last week." He pointed upward and laughed.

"Well then I saw them thru closed eye lids, stud!" Josh stated and then slid a cum-drenched tongue into the parted lips next to him. Once again, the two college boys twisted their bodies together like a pretzel; snowballing their sperm as they kissed.

Kyle finally broke the embrace and caused a huge laugh from Josh when he said "I think we just made a couple of big enough ones to build a decent sized 'Frosty the Snowman' sweetie," talking about the wads of warm jis they had mixed in their mouths.

"Probably did Kylio, but as hot as you make it, Frosty would melt faster than an ice cube on Miami Beach at high noon in August!"

They both laughed again and hugged only as lovers can do following a romantic quickie. As they separated, Kyle's inner child inquired with a grin "So, baby...where are my other presents?"

Josh looked under the tree for the first time since he had gotten to the house, and saw a small stack of beautifully wrapped packages there. One, two, three, four, five was his quick count. "Sonbitch..." his thought began, "...we did it again! He bought me five too!" Of course he was thinking of the eerie ESP-Star Trek mind meld they achieved so often. Josh stood up and ordered, "Hand me my undies from wherever you tossed them, and I will run out to the car and get them, honey."

Kyle smiled wide inside as he heard that word being used for the first time by Josh. "He said 'honey'. Gawd, can this be this real?" was the unasked question on his lips. He watched Josh pull the sexy tight underwear up his legs and stare at the way his bulge and ass looked in them.

"What are you thinking, stud?"

A grin accompanied the answer. "That maybe I should have bought you a dozen pairs of those skimpy skivvies, instead of what I did." Kyle barely paused as he licked his upper lip and tacked on, "Damn! The way you look in those things makes me hard!"

Josh twisted his fingers in Kyle's thick hair and gently rubbed his now fabric-covered crotch across his face. Snickering as Kyle's tongue began wetting the cotton holding his just emptied sac, he added an additional tease of, "Hold onto that thought for 10 or 15 minutes, and I'll take care of that for you." He was pointing at Kyle's already twitching again, half erection.

Kyle stood up and playfully spanked Josh's ass. "Let me know when you are ready baby...and after we open up one present each tonight."

The inner child in Kyle was showing itself again, and Josh smiled at how attractive that coming out occasionally, actually was. He knew he had the need to let out some of his own junior high, pubescent teenager feelings he was having since he and Kyle had met. Coincidently; as he unlocked the front door; he heard the radio station on the stereo begin to play Katy Perry's chartbuster: 'Teenage Dream.' He was singing the words to himself as he went to the old Honda to retrieve the gifts in the back seat.

Kyle was wearing the same neon purple waist banded, lime green, Abercrombie & Fitch boxer briefs from the previous week when he came back in with full arms. "What the hell?" shot from his lips when he saw the unwieldy pile Josh was struggling to hang onto. "I thought we agreed on $50 max, baby." It was more of a statement than a question. The huge three foot by one foot by one foot box really had him wondering.

"Get over it, hunk," was the reply Josh gave. "All I did was follow a customer's and a new friend's instructions." Because of the perplexed look on Kyle's face, he gave up the story of the delivery to the grandmotherly lady and the $50 tip...but not a single word about Jim at the antique mall. Trying to explain any of that before all the gifts were opened, would spoil some of the surprise he hoped his selections would be.

Kyle conceded that he had assumed Josh would blow the agreement and told him, "It's OK, baby. So long as you have money for gas to get home and back on." He paused and grinned as he added "I went over budget too...but I think you are worth it." As he started to walk away, he ordered "Get them under the tree and pick one for me to open now, while I grab us something to drink and snack on." Josh busied himself and Kyle sauntered off to the kitchen. When he came back; trying to balance two large full glasses of egg nog, a plate of hors d'oeuvres, a bag of caramel Bugles, and a bag of miniature Hershey chocolate bars; he was disappointed to see that the biggest box was wedged under the tree and a small sized one was sitting between the burning tea candles on the coffee table. The little kid in him really wanted to open it first and see what Josh had bought that was that large. He noticed that Josh was also fondling the biggest box from him already under the tree...one that was a foot and half square...but Kyle had every intention of that one being the last one opened.