Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh helped get all the stuff in Kyle's arms onto the glass topped table and yelled out "Oh hell yeah!" when he saw the Hershey bars were all the Special Dark variety that he loved so much. He kissed Kyle on the cheek and then ran back to the tree to grab the small bag that contained two of the ten special Reese Cups he had gotten earlier in the day. "Here Kylio...I remembered too," went along with the happy look on his face as he realized the strange ESP had happened again.

A similar knowing grin spread across Kyle's as he looked inside and saw his favorite candy. They both ignored the plate of snacks and glasses of lightly spiked egg nog, to indulge in the sugary rush of the candy first. Each selfishly ate the first piece of their own favorite and savored both the flavor of the sweets, and the feelings for each other at having remembered a little detail about the other. Then; almost simultaneously; they both held the next one up to each other's lips...sharing something they loved, with someone they loved...but hadn't told yet.

Kyle kissed Josh's finger tips as he took the last part of the small Hershey bar from him, and then strutted to the tree. He found the package he wanted and sat it next to the one Josh had placed on the coffee table. 'Funny...they are almost the same size,' he thought as he sat down on the leather couch. Josh moved to the floor by his feet and had just draped his arm over Kyle's thigh when he was told, "Open yours first, baby."

Josh grinned and picked up both and handed his to Kyle. "No...you first!"

The little kid in Kyle took over. "OK sweetie...if I must!" He laughed as he begin ripping the colorful paper off like a five year old tearing into what he hoped was the toy he had written Santa about. Suddenly, Kyle was smiling as wide as possible when he saw the giant word 'Titanic' across the top of the jewel case and realized it was the soundtrack, and not a DVD. "Awww baby!" was all that came out as he leaned over and kissed Josh passionately. "I love it...and didn't have one! Thank you so much!" He stared at Josh then, silently telling him to open the one in his hands. He was clutching the CD to his chest as Josh pulled off the small bow from his and playfully tacked it to Kyle's nose.

"Oh my gawd, yes!" spilled from Josh's lips as he found a Katy Perry 'Teenage Dream' CD under the wrapping. "I absolutely LOVE that song, Kyle! Thank you sexy man!" He pulled Kyle's face down to return the thank you kiss and realized that the mind meld had happened again, because they both chose music for the other and each had made those gifts the first to exchange.

'Little boy' Kyle surfaced again with, "Can I open one more, studpuppy?" Josh couldn't say no to the damn intoxicating grin and they both went to the tree and took a moment to decide on another for each. Again, the gifts were in similar sized boxes.

Once again back on the couch; but with Josh beside him now; Kyle didn't wait and tore the paper off and popped open the lid of the box inside it. He began laughing uncontrollable, and Josh assumed it was due to seeing the little Beanie Baby dressed as a pizza delivery guy. "Oh hell Josh!" he sputtered between giggles; "Open yours! Open it now! You won't believe it!"

Once he discovered what was inside the gift box, Josh joined Kyle in cracking up...both of them now pinned to the back of the couch with rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-my-ass-off, happy tears streaming down their faces. "This is just too fucking weird, Kyle," was all he could get out as he kept chuckling with Kyle's gift pressed tight to his heart: a Beanie Baby dressed as a doctor!

"I know baby," managed to finally get out between Kyle's own chuckles. "I can't wait to see what is next." Josh realized that comment was a poorly disguised request to open another, and headed for the tree again without even being asked. He was having the best Christmas Eve ever; even if it was only December 19th; and didn't want it to end. Kyle joined him at the tree and blatantly suggested, "Maybe the big one, Joshie?"

"Un-huh!" was accompanied by a teasing slap on the hand from Josh as Kyle ran it over the large box. "That is the last one you get to open...and not until tomorrow morning." Even though a huge frown appeared on Kyle's face, Josh immediately knew it was about as faked as it could get, and laughed. "Here. This one is next." He was handed one also, and they once again returned to the leather sofa.

"You go first this time sweetie," was Kyle's order, and Josh happily agreed by ripping off the outer wrapping to find two more wrapped, flat boxes underneath.

"More CD's?" was his thought as he tore the paper loose from each. Instead of more music, he found two brand new, still sealed, DVD movies...neither of which he had ever seen: 'Brokeback Mountain' and 'Torch Song Trilogy.' He politely smiled, but gave Kyle an inquisitive stare.

"I kind of thought you had never seen either one, Josh. That's why I got them. Every gay man needs to watch both of them over and over again." A big brother look similar to the ones he got from Cody many times, was on Kyle's face. "We'll watch them together when I get back from New York...OK?"

"Sure Kyle. I'd really like that," was the answer that came with a sincere smile. Josh sat them to the side and watched as Kyle slid a finger under the tape on the gift sitting in his lap. Kyle rolled his eyes jokingly when he saw the box Josh had used; one he had gotten at the pizza shop; a small, case-sized, cardboard container their anchovies came shipped in.

"Now you know that I don't do fish...on a pizza or on two legs, baby," was the factitious comment he tossed at Josh. He snickered at Kyle's funny line and silently kept watching as he pulled the box apart and saw the smile begin to cross his face. "Oh. Two-in-one from you too, eh?" made Josh realize the mind meld had struck with the gifts the third time now.

Josh had wrapped the wooden pen & pencil separately from the holder, and told Kyle, "Open the smaller one first."

Kyle didn't say anything, but just peeled off the wrapping paper. He looked at Josh with a huge smile on his face as he rolled the two vintage writing instruments in his hand. "These are beautiful, Josh." Intrigued at what came with them, Kyle opened the other wrapped gift that was inside the anchovy box and smiled even larger when the matching cherry wood holder came into view. "Oh my gawd, no, Josh! Where did you ever find this?" was the question when he saw the brass caduceus on the base. He slid the pen and pencil into the holder and sat it on the coffee table; just staring at it in awe for a moment. "That is so perfect baby...SO perfect!" He finished with "Thank you so much, darling," and a most passionate kiss. When they separated, Kyle looked at the four gifts still under the tree and let a little boy, coveting grin appear. "Just ONE more, maybe?"

Josh's mind was still digesting the first-time use of 'darling', as he decided to convince Kyle to save the last two presents from each of them till morning. He stood up and salaciously began rubbing the large lump that had formed in his bikinis from the kiss. "Let's go unwrap something in bed instead, hunk." Adding a good grope of Kyle's own totally hard bulge in the lime green boxer briefs was the next effort to make him forget about being a little kid on Christmas eve.

The only reply he got, was Kyle leaning over to blow out the tea candles on the coffee table and, "Get the ones on the mantle and in the fireplace, and let's go!" He picked up the large candle from the countertop and used it to light the way for him and Josh as they walked arm-in-arm down the dark hallway.

An hour and a half later; as the candle flickered one last time and died out; twin light snores of the two guys cuddled together in deep sleep was all that was heard in the room. Josh was definitely fast asleep, but his subconscious would end up creating the 'morning-wood-from-hell' as it ran a continuous loop replay of how Kyle had made good on his earlier text message of: 'Have you sit your cute tight ass on my face and eat it until you cum.'