Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a cursory glance to find the familiar AOL symbol and he clicked on it. He smiled even bigger when the sign in screen popped up and it was his. Kyle had evidently installed everything under his screen name and he simply had to sign in as usual. After tapping out his password the legendary voice and 'Welcome, you've got mail' spewed from the speaker. By force of habit, he hovered over the mail icon and saw one from Kyle. Unable to resist; no matter how much he wanted to talk to his boyfriend; he opened the email to find the simple words, "I love you more than I think you know," along with a very enticing picture he had never seen before of Kyle stretched out on a diving board wearing neon blue speedos. The bulge of his manhood was impossible to hide in the tight fabric and Josh licked his lips at the fantastic tan he was also sporting. 'Must have been from the summer,' was the thought that was interrupted by an IM exploding in the upper left corner.

"You gonna say hi or just whack off to that picture? LOL," was the message.

"Not unless I get to do it with you stud. And you are never allowed outside the house wearing those. Da~damn!"

"Scroll down babes, " was all Josh got back from Kyle.

Josh inhaled deep as on down the email was another picture of Kyle in the skimpy swim suit, but with his cock more than obviously hard as a rock and the mushroom head showing at the top of the waistband. A note of, "If you want to see more you have to ask," included a big smilie face at the end. He quickly typed: "OK you have my attention hunk. How do I get to see more?"

"I told you to trust me baby," was added to the screen and at the same time the instant message window expanded with a request for video link box.

"OMFG Kyle!" was all Josh could type as the realization that his new laptop from Kyle included a built-in camera. He grinned the widest he had the past week and a half as he moved the cursor to the 'accept' button and watched as the miracle of the internet allowed him to see Kyle laying on a bed more than 1200 miles away. As he leaned back into the huge soft pillows on the bed, Josh almost missed the next typed comment from Kyle.

"Trust me and hit F12 baby," was all it said.

Even if he had wanted to bitch about the 'trust me' line, Josh smiled and did as he had been told. Suddenly through the speaker he heard: "Did you do it babes?"

Without even thinking, Josh managed to squeak out, "Yeah I did Kyle," to the air in the bedroom in Florida.

Kyle's deep boyish voice rattled through the speaker again. "Good lover. That means we have it all then...and you look so hot in those damn khakis and work shirt. How about I kiss your beautiful lips while I get them off you?" Not until then had it truly sunken in that he was totally linked virtually with Kyle in real time almost halfway across the country. Between the live camera feed and the quality mics in both laptops, still pictures and typing was history and all they had to do was talk.

"From the look of that lump in those tight jeans, you need to get a lot more comfortable too. I can almost taste your tongue slipping into my mouth, Kyle." Josh's lips parted slightly and his own tongue ran a trace around them.

"Yeah baby and the twinkle in those bright blue eyes and that sudden huge bulge in your pants says I need to slide that shirt over your head so I can let my wet tongue tease those nice country boy nipples of yours."

"MMMM, Kyle. You know how hot that makes me," were Josh's words as he slid the polo off and rubbed his chest seductively. "I think that wife beater is sexy on you but would rather yank it off you and see those hard pecs."

Kyle didn't comment until he had finished slipping off the tight sleeveless tee and leaned up towards the screen to show off his upper body. "Taking your head and pulling it to my left nipple so you can make me crazy chewing on the nub like you do so well. Running my hands down your back and feeling the heat of your body."

"Oh gawd yes, Kyle. Biting your nub until I feel it harden and dropping my hand down to unsnap your jeans. Been so long since I saw my man's love stick."

Kyle leaned back on the bed so that Josh had a full torso shot again and teasingly undid the top button on his 501's. "Kissing your neck and fumbling with the belt of your cargos so I can see my baby's lollipop too." Kyle undid the next button on his jeans as he watched Josh unbuckle his belt and pop the snap on the khakis. "Oh yeah Joshie...you are getting how it works...just follow each others directions." A slight pause was followed with "Finding your zipper and pulling it down so slowly."

Josh was mentally intoxicated and almost unconsciously unzipped himself as he mumbled, "Dancing my fingers over your hard shaft as I pop each button of yours. I so love undressing my man when he is in tight jeans." On the screen he watched as Kyle undid one button at a time and simultaneously used his long fingers to stroke the bone hidden behind the bulging blue cotton of his 501's. He gasped as he realized Kyle was wearing his favorite purple Joe Boxers with the lime green waistband. "Oh fuck yes stud. Leaning over to unbutton the last two with my teeth and kiss that wet spot."

Kyle's undies were showing between the flaps of his jeans and he raised his hips to slide them lower until just his upper thighs and the packed boxer briefs were showing for Josh. "Grabbing the waistband of your pants and sliding them down your legs. Licking my own lips as I see the big splotch of pre showing thru the canary yellow briefs you have on." Kyle watched intently as Josh pushed the khakis down and off and stretch back out again on the large bed. "You are so gorgeous my little hunk."

"Not as sexy as my Yankee stud though," Josh lustfully whispered and then went on to describe how he was mouthing Kyle's full bone and soaking the purple briefs with his spit as he pulled the jeans down his firm thighs. The smile he gave as he watched Kyle pushing the denim the rest of the way down his calves was punctuated with, "You know don't you, that when they designed boxer briefs, they had you in mind to model them?"

Kyle's initial response was to laugh and finish kicking his jeans off his feet so that Josh had a full view of him laying on the bed in New York in nothing but what had to be the tightest pair of boxer briefs ever. "I'm reaching down with one hand to rub that hidden happy stick of yours while I use the other to drag those cargos off your sweet, tight bubble butt and kissing those beautiful full lips of yours."

Josh's hands were following Kyle's every verbalization as if he was an actor obeying a director's demands. He managed to both feel himself up while snaking the khaki shorts down and wiggle his feet out of them so that his now nearly naked, compact body was also stretched out fully for his lover to see. "I'm staring so deep into your eyes and watching those golden flecks float in the hazel background as our tongues battle inside each other's mouths." There was a slight pause as Josh closed his eyes and slipped his hand under his waistband. "It's been so long since I felt your warm body against mine and the love in your kisses, Kyle." He put a period at the end of a long soft moan with, "I love you so much."

Kyle caught Josh's hand move and continued with, "My fingers twist in your thick man shrubbery and the back of my hand brushes something that feels like hot concrete. Licking my lips as I feel your thick precum drip across it." He saw Josh's eyes reopen on the screen view and he tugged his own waistband low enough for his wet mushroom and a couple inches of fleshy shaft to appear.

"Oh yeah baby...I want to see my favorite joy toy too, so I can make love to it and the man I will always love." Josh watched the screen intently as Kyle rolled the purple elastic over the green briefs to free his thick, pink, one-eyed snake. He simultaneously raised his own hips to slide his yellow bikinis off for Kyle.

"You know how much I love pulling off your undies and watching your hard cock bounce against your tummy, Josh," Kyle moaned thru the computer speaker. His hand wrapped tight around the thick base of his erection and squeezed off some pre juice. "Share it with me baby. Let me feel that wonderful part of you on my tongue."

* * * * *

Josh was lost in reliving that night in his mind as he was squeezing his own bulge and staring off into space while he drove the almost empty highway...so much so that he had to suddenly slam on his brakes to keep from running the last red light intersection before the shop. As the old Honda screeched sideways to a stop, he sucked in a breath deeply and then smacked the massive boner that was straining his shorts to the limit. "Dammit Kyle! Get home somehow before I kill myself on a delivery, day dreaming about how much I want you in my arms!" was the order he gave to the rear view mirror.

As he eventually pulled through the intersection after the light changed to green, something twixt a laugh and a whimper of sadness escaped his lips as he tried to adjust and deflate the massive lump so he could walk into the shop just a few blocks away. The rest of the moments he wanted to remember from last night would have to wait. Even though tonight had been a great edging session as he relived Kyle introducing him to internet cam sex, he hoped and prayed that there would somehow be more...much more...to finish the night with than just his own hand, alone in a cold bed, while searching deep for the memories of the man that had been so far away for what seemed so long.

Looking through the windshield, he begged to the star-littered sky: "Please get him home to me, God. Tonight!"

12