Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck YOU, you homophobic son-of-a-bitch! I may be gay, but am more man than you will EVER grow up to be...AND more woman than your pathetic ass will ever get in bed!"

Ryan started to jump to his feet at that one; but quickly thought better as Josh took a step forward, balled his fists at his sides, and declared, "Don't go there, Barone! You don't want to have to explain to the entire dorm and all your jock buddies how... 'a faggot' ...beat you to a bloody pulp!" He inhaled deep and prayed silently that he could back up that threat if he had to. "I'll be out of here before that cum dries on your stomach, dude! JUST CHILL!"

"FINE!" was all that Ryan replied with as he used his pillow to cover the spooge on his stomach and now fully deflated cock. He sat like that; cross-legged on the bed keeping his privates hidden like his maiden aunt had walked in on him instead of a college roomie; and shot hateful eyes at Josh's back while he dug in his dresser.

The very few minutes it took Josh to find things and jam a few extra changes of clothes in his mesh laundry bag; along with his shorts, uniform shirt, and work sneaks from last night; was just long enough to diffuse the explosive situation. When he turned after grabbing his psych book from the desk, he glanced at Ryan enough to catch a somewhat mellower look on his face. Even though his ears were still burning hot from having Ryan say what he did; the peacemaker inside him, made him stop and turn as he pulled the door open to leave. "Ryan..." he began with a calm but firm voice, "...I will be at Kyle's for a couple days. Maybe we can get together and talk some stuff over; like the men we both are; later this week. There really isn't any reason to be assholes with each other like this." He stood in the doorway hoping for as calm a reply back.

Ryan half glared at him, but finally lowered his head in semi-submission as he spoke softly, "Yeah. We really probably should. Text me in a couple days." He started to offer an apology for the unforgivable, nasty dig he had taken at Josh; but could see that he didn't want to get into a big discussion right now either; so he simply swallowed the words and hoped the embarrassed look on his face was enough for now.

Josh half smiled back. "Will do dude," was the extent of any more conversation he wanted at the moment. It wasn't because he was still feeling a little hurt; but rather that he was losing valuable time to get to Kyle's and get ready before he got there too. He just pulled the door the rest of the way shut and ran for his car. By the time the black Hummer was being shut off in the driveway an hour later, all of the little details had been completed and Josh was waiting impatiently.

* * * * *

Kyle's face showed his amusement when he almost stepped on the wrapped Reese cup heart laying on the threshold against the front door. He bent down, picked it up, slipped it in his pocket, and opened the door to find another in the middle of the entry way floor. Before he could stoop to grab that one also, his eyes noticed the next one about five feet away, and another on the carpet just inside the living room another few feet beyond. Stepping through the archway, led his eyes...and his feet...to yet another, and then another. The ongoing long trail of the candy had been distributed in a nonsensical pattern that stretched through the living room, into the kitchen, and were spaced out down the long hallway to the bedrooms. He laughed out loud when he found the final two being held by the stuffed Tigger and Pooh setting next to the closed bedroom door. He picked up the fuzzy animals and the sweet cargo they were holding, and turned the door knob.

The room was dark thanks to the vertical blinds being in their closed position on the single large window and the glass door that led to the back deck. A lone, formal dinner style, twelve inch white candle was burning on each night stand, and a second twin set was flickering from the top of the dresser. The four provided just enough light for him to see the white comforter neatly folded down to the foot of the bed. Josh was splayed above it on a fire engine red sheet that was new, and his head was nestled into one of the white satin pillows. The only thing his lover had on was a pair of tighty whities with a giant red heart on the fly. A single white rose was between his teeth.

Kyle grinned so wide and let the two stuffed animals, and all the collected candy, drop from his arms and fall to the carpet. He then peeled off his pullover and kicked his shoes from his feet as he took three steps towards the bed. He stopped beside it and began to undo his jeans. His eyes trailed away from Josh's to the strange lump in his briefs as he let the 501's fall to his ankles. 'Has to be the shadows from the candles,' went thru his mind as he slipped into bed with his boyfriend. 'No way he has a hard on that big,' was the thought he had as he gently removed the love flower from Josh's mouth, and replaced it with his moist lips. "You really got me, baby," was what he confessed as they finally broke the kiss.

Josh only smiled and let a long "mmmm" escape from his larynx as Kyle caressed his nearly naked, smooth torso. He suggestively pushed Kyle's face down to his chest. Kyle answered silently with a peppering of kisses, licks, and nibbles before burrowing his wet tongue in Josh's innie belly button. He softly moaned another "MMMmmmMMM' as Kyle rubbed his nads thru the white cotton. Josh had intentionally kept his hands blocking Kyle's from his box, and he snickered in his mind when Kyle's mouth moved over the elastic knowing he was headed for more than he knew.

Just as he had Josh where he wanted him and was intending to chew a little while on the big bump in his briefs as final foreplay; Kyle's mouth suddenly encountered more than hard, hidden flesh. He took a second quick half bite and heard the strange paper-like rustle in his ears. He was yanking the undies down and sitting up at the same time as he exclaimed, "What in the hell? You didn't? You did!" Josh was laughing almost maniacally as his white tighties hugged his knees and Kyle just stared at the two wrapped Reese cup hearts rubber-banded to his hard cock.

"Both your favorite treats in one, Valentine." A seductive lift and wiggle of his hips teased Kyle with the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter lollipop.

"You are just so crazy...and I love it...and I love you so much, too." Kyle just kept laughing along with Josh, while he gently freed the candy from his tool and tossed them over his shoulder. "Those I can eat later. I only want one treat right now." Before Josh could reply, Kyle's lips were licking his mushroom. By the time he had most of the silky bone sliding on his tongue, Kyle felt Josh's hand tugging at the leg of his boxer briefs, and he shifted around in the large bed. He continued making oral love to Josh's throbbing rod as his undies were pulled off. Josh's own mouth was soon full also, and Kyle slowly worked his meat against the begging lips. They both knew they had to shower and get dressed for dinner soon, so the late afternoon session was going to be more of a hurried appetizer, than a casually enjoyed main course.

Now side-by-side in the classic sixty-nine position, Josh was first to grab double handfuls of butt cheek and pulled Kyle deep into his tonsils. Kyle moaned with a full mouth and teased his middle finger tip against Josh's hot spot. He squirmed back against it and moved one hand to Kyle's shaft. He began a rapid combination of long mouth swallows with his fist pushing and pulling in a wild twisting motion at the same time.

Kyle's body went almost rigid as his lover continued to introduce him to yet another new sensation. He returned it by parroting the technique and felt Josh tense up too. They hadn't been together physically for almost thirty-six hours and the tightness of their balls came quickly as the thrusting of their hips increased. Kyle hadn't whacked off that morning, and his long final moan was first as he gave up his dick honey.

Josh wasn't far behind. His load had cascaded over Kyle's tongue long before he stopped savoring the taste of his man jam and eventually let loose of the now soft cock in his mouth. Kyle released his own lip lock on Josh's also finally limp tool; but added a quick tongue flick to the now ultra-sensitive tip.

They kissed, snowballed, and snuggled quietly together for a few minutes. Josh finally broke the silence with, "I need a Tootsie Pop after that, babe."

Kyle grinned at the substitution Josh always used when his former cigarette habit tempted his mind. "And I need a quick shower...wanna join me?"

"Sure lover. You know I am always willing to get wet with you."

"Well it's almost 5:00, and I want to get to the restaurant a little early, so let's do it and get ready." Kyle slipped from the bed and pulled Josh along to walk into the master bathroom.

As the warm water cascaded over them, both the boys smiled to themselves at the surprises they each had planned yet. For once, their mysterious mind meld held back the secrets that they would share soon.