Pizza Delivery

Story Info
A sissy lives out her fantasy
2.6k words
4.51
44.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

I could not believe that I was actually going to do it. I had been fantasizing about it for months. I was not really sure where I got the idea, but I had been watching a lot of sissy hypnosis videos online over the past few months, hoping to help release my inner girly girl, and perhaps the idea came from a scene in one of those videos. Anyway, it does not matter where the idea came from, but rather that I was going to do it. I had set the wheels in motions and now the time was fast approaching. As I finished up my makeup and pulled my shoulder length hair into two ponytails high up on either side my head, I glanced at the clock. I had fewer than ten minutes until it was show time. I grabbed my wrist cuffs, the lock and key and the blindfold from my bed and made my way to the front door.

First, I unlocked the door and then tied the key to my collar with pink ribbon, so it very visibly hung down in front of me. Next, I strapped the cuffs to my wrists and knelt down in front of the door. Finally, I slipped the blindfold over my eyes and locked the cuffs together with my arms behind my back. As the lock clicked shut, my heart skipped a beat and I very nearly chickened out and ran back to the safety of my bedroom. However, I took a deep breath, steeled my nerves and told myself to stop being such a scared little sissy and remember I wanted this. So there I knelt on the floor waiting. I was wearing a pink crop top, a very short denim skirt that almost showed my panties when I was standing. I was not wearing panties though and kneeling with my knees spread wide, my caged little sissy clit was on display below the hem of the skirt. I also had a pink garter belt and lovely sheer pink thigh high stockings with cute bows on the back. My feet were adorned with a pair of shiny black four-inch high heeled Mary Jane pumps. Of course I was shaved smooth everywhere. After waiting what seemed an eternity, I heard the expected knock on the door.

“It’s open,” I called out, in the most girly voice I could muster, “Come in please.”

I heard the door start to open and voice said, “I’ve got a pizza here for...” and then a pause before, “What the fuck is this?”

“Please sir, my hands are locked behind my back and, as you can see, I can’t reach the key,” I whimpered like a little girl, “Can you help me?”

“Well, this is some fucked up shit, you know that, right?” he replied.

“Please sir, I’ll do anything if you’ll just unlock my wrists,” I begged.

“Anything, huh?” he queried.

“Yes sir, anything,” I answered.

“Okay then, I’ll help you out of your predicament,” he said, “but it’ll cost you.”

“Yes sir, I understand and thank you, sir,” I said, my voice wavering a little bit as the reality of the situation crept into my mind. Here I was helplessly bound on the floor of my living room, dressed like a little sissy slut, at the mercy of a complete stranger. I would be lying if I said I was not scared, but as scared as I was, I was way more turned on. I could feel my clitty starting to grow in her cage and start leaking as well. I heard him step away briefly and when he spoke next, I could tell he had gotten much closer.

“Sit up you little slut,” he said, much more force in his voice than before, “If you want to dress like a sissy slut and act like this, I’m going make you remember it. Now, up on your knees.”

“Yes Sir,” I replied and, as I struggled up to my knees, I heard him lower his zipper and his pants hit the floor.

“Open wide. I’ve got another delivery for you right here,” he commanded, as he chuckled at his weak joke.

I obediently opened my mouth, as the butterflies did somersaults in my belly. A few seconds later, I felt him rub his semi-erect cock on my cheek before he slapped me with it a few times. It did not feel overly huge, but big enough that I was glad it was not the first cock I had sucked. I was nervous though since all of the other times, my hands were free and I could use them to control the depth and pace of the blow job to some extent. Here, I was completely his to use as he saw fit. After those few slaps, he dragged the tip across my upper lip, smearing my lipstick with his precum.

“Oh, yeah, those pretty pink lips are going to look so nice wrapped around my cock, you little whore,” he leered at me.

As he humiliated me there in my living room, my clitty quickly finished filling up her cage and I edged forward to capture the tip of his cock with my lips. I barely made contact before he pulled away and slapped my other check with it.

“Oh, no,” he teased, “Little sissies like you have to beg to suck a real man’s cock.”

“Please, Sir, may I please suck your manly cock,” I begged of him.

“Since you’re a little sissy slut, I think you should call me Daddy,” he responded to my begging.

“Yes, Daddy,” I answered, begging harder, “Please Daddy, may this sissy slut suck your cock with her slutty mouth?”

Without another word said, I felt the head of his cock pressed against my pink painted lips. As I slipped my tongue out to lick the tip, I felt him grab my ponytails and pull forward. Knowing I had no choice but to let him fuck my face, I opened wide and let his now fully erect dick invade my mouth. I quickly felt my nose press up against his pubes as his swaying ball sack bounced off my chin. I was only mostly successful at suppressing gag reflex when he thrust in so fast.

“Oh, yeah, that’s it. Gag on my meat, while I fuck you in your nasty slutty mouth, you sissy bitch,” he grunted above me.

“Yes, Daddy,” I gurgled around his cock.

“What was that bitch?” he asked, “Don’t know it’s rude to talk with your mouth full?”

With that, he started thrusting his pole in and out of my mouth while using my hair to pull my head back and forth. I was gagging hard by now. Spit and snot were flying out as I gasped to breath on the out strokes. He kept up a constant tirade of insults about how I was such a slutty sissy whore who deserved what she was getting after putting herself in such a situation. He went on about how lucky I was that a nice Daddy like him was the one who found me and not some sadistic asshole who would do very horrible things to a helpless little slut like me. This went on for a good fifteen minutes. Every time it seemed like he was close to cumming and my poor abused throat would get a respite, he would slow down and insult me more. Eventually he got on to how my makeup was ruined, which he found very sexy. I was sure it would have turned him even more to see my eye makeup underneath the blindfold, since I could feel the mascara running down my cheeks with my tears and knew the rest had to be an absolute disaster by now. Finally, he seemingly had enough of my oral service and pulled out.

“Get up, slut,” he said, as he hauled me to my feet by my bound arms, “You’ve got another hole I want to use.”

With that he marched me over to the couch and leaned me over the back of the it. I was glad for his support since nearly half an hour of kneeling, combined with my high heels, made me rather wobbly.

“Please Daddy, there are condoms and lube on the table by the door,” I croaked out of my raw throat, “And could you please use the toy there to loosen me up first?”

“I will defiantly use the condom,” he replied with a laugh, “Who knows what I might catch from your slutty fuck hole. But is my sissy afraid of her Daddy’s big cock?”

“At little bit Daddy,” I said, my voice still rough from the throat fucking, “I’ve never had anything that big in my pussy before.”

“Tell you what, I’ll think about,” he teased, “But maybe I want to hear you scream as I plug that slut hole.”

With that, I heard him walk across the room and return soon after. A minute later, I felt the cool lube run down my ass crack as he squirted it on me. Then I felt him grab my clit cage and give it a sharp tug.

“What have we here?” he asked, “A locked up tiny sissy wee-wee?”

“Yes Daddy,” I replied, gasping at the pain from his tugging, “Useless sissy clitties should be locked up. It reminds us that we aren’t real men.”

“Damn straight,” he laughed, “That thing wouldn’t be good for anything, even you got it hard.”

“Yes Daddy,” I answered him, wincing as he continued to pull on the cage, “You are correct that my clitty would never satisfy a woman.”

He let go of the cage and I sighed in relief. I felt him wipe the precum that had run out of the cage onto his hand on my ass cheek.

“Man, your little thing sure is leaking,” he said as he went back to lubing up my ass, sticking a finger in and rubbing the lube around, “Are going to squirt for me sissy? I love it when a girl squirts all over the place when I’m fucking her.”

“I hope so Daddy,” I giggled, “It’s the only way a sissy should ever cum.”

I heard grunt an affirmative as he continued to finger my pussy, getting me ready for his cock. After a few minutes, he pulled his fingers out and told me to get ready for him. I felt the tip of his member press against my hole and hoped he had worked in enough lube that it would not hurt too much. I leaned back a bit and pushed out to help it in as he pushed forward. It did not hurt as bad I feared but by the time the head popped in, I was grunting in pain anyway. Once the head was firmly seated in me, he grabbed both shoulders and shoved his dick all the way in one thrust. As I screamed in pain from the sudden anal intrusion, he slapped my ass cheek hard and told me to shut and take it like a good sissy slut. I whimpered something resembling “Yes Daddy” and gritted my teeth against the pain as he slowly pulled out and the rammed it all the way back in again. After that he started to slowly fuck my ass, gradually pick up speed until the sound of his hips smacking my sissy butt reverberated around the room. Before long the pain subsided and the pleasure that can only come from having a hard cock slamming into my sissy g-spot took over. I started pushing back to meet his thrusting hips and was soon moaning like a bitch in heat.

He reached under me and felt the precum pouring out of me like a faucet and said, “That’s it my little sissy, cum for you Daddy. And when I’m done with you, you’re going to lick up your slutty, sissy cream.”

“Yes Daddy,” I moaned, “I love to eat my sissy cream.”

“You really are a slutty little whore, aren’t you?” he laughed and the smacked my ass on both sides.

I yelped in reply and he spanked me hard a few more times. By now, I was so turned on I was sure my clitty was going spurt her cream any moment and sure enough a couple of minutes later I was rushing toward the brink of a mind-blowing sissy orgasm.

“Oh, oh, oh,” I moaned loudly, “Daddy, please can your sissy spew her cream?”

“Cum for me sissy,” he ordered.

As soon as he spoke, my clitty erupted in a body shaking, mind melting sissy orgasm. My pussy spasmed around his cock and that was enough to nearly send him over the edge as well. He grabbed me by the arms and roughly shoved me to my knees facing him. I heard him vigorously stroking his cock and soon felt the first of many blasts of his manly cum splash across my face. I opened my mouth and managed to catch a few of his tasty spunk shots on my tongue.

“That’s it sissy, take my load on your whore face,” he grunted at me, “Show me that cum in your slutty mouth.”

After I obediently lifted my open mouth toward him, he said, “Now swallow my gift, you sissy whore and clean up my cock.”

He shoved his deflating cock in my face and moved my head around as I licked his dick clean. Once he was satisfied with my knob cleaning, he bent me over and pushed my face into the pool of my sissy cream on the floor and reminded me that I had promised to clean up my own mess as well. I gladly began lapping up my cum like a dog, marveling at how much there was. I was petty sure I had never blown a load that big before. When I had licked the floor as clean as I could, he pulled up to my feet, slapped my hard on my ass one more time and started to untie the key from my collar.

“A deal’s a deal, sissy,” he said, “You sure were a good fuck.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” I replied, “I loved sucking and getting fucked by your wonderful cock.”

“You’re welcome, sissy,” he said, more gently than anything he’d said so far, “I’m going to unlock you now, but stay right there and don’t take off the blindfold until I’ve been gone for at least five minutes. And I hope you don’t need to pull a stunt like this again. I’d hate to see in the news that something bad happened to your pretty sissy self.”

“I won’t Daddy,” I answered, “I’ve lived out the fantasy, and while it was wonderful, I know I don’t need to do it again.”

“Good,” he said in farewell as he walked to the door, “Maybe I’ll see you around some time.”

I heard him walk across the front porch, and it hit me that the front door had been open the whole time Daddy was fucking me. While it’s not super easy, it is possible to see into my house from the street through the front door. I stood there for what I hoped was at five minutes, the whole time wondering if any of my neighbors had seen Daddy fucking me or me standing there, a well boned wreck of a sissy. I kind of secretly hoped so, since that could lead to more fun. But anyway, the five minutes were probably up, so I pulled off the blindfold, shut the front door and then noticed the now forgotten pizza. As I picked it up, I remembered what toppings I had ordered, extra sausage. I certain got plenty of that.


Spango
Spango
95 Followers