Pizza Delivery Ch. 1

Story Info
Leo delivers.
2.4k words
4.25
113.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going through my desk drawers one day, sifting through the mess of papers, and I found it. I have finally found it. A little piece of paper on which "Leo 421-5560" was written. This is what I needed. You see, Leo was...well...the delivery boy for Papa Antonio's Pizza, but he was also my lover for a day. I have been meaning to call him [and possibly schedule another little rendezvous], but I had lost his number [and he had quit his job at the pizzeria], and since he didn't have my number....you know how it is. But whenever I think about that Saturday afternoon, I remember all the pleasure that this man has given me. He was, quite frankly, the best fuck I have ever had. And I wanted more. When I tell you what had happened on that Saturday, you will want more as well. Trust me....

I came home from work tired and hungry [I work on Saturdays]. My fridge was empty, so I decided that I would take a bath first, and then order a pizza.

I turned on the water and added a capful of my favorite honey and almond bubble bath. The sweet scent quickly filled the air, and as I took a deep breath, I was already beginning to relax.

I took off my clothes, clipped my dark hair up, and got into the bathtub. As I lay back amidst the fragrant bubbles, I was on the verge of falling asleep. I closed my eyes. I opened them almost immediately, reminding myself that I still haven't eaten and I have a lot of work to do at the computer. So I took my sponge, submerged it in the warm water, and began to wash my body, beginning at my neck and working my way down to my toes. After washing myself, I got out of the bathtub, and while my skin was still wet, I took my almond & cocoa butter body oil and started rubbing it into my skin. I smoothed it on my arms, my breasts, my ass...everywhere....until my whole body glistened. Then I took my towel and patted myself dry, so that the towel would absorb the extra oil. This was something that I always have done, and still do, after every shower and bath. The body oil keeps my body smooth and luscious, not to mention smelling delectable. I put on my black satin robe and exited the bathroom.

Seeing as how I was going to be home the rest of the day, I didn't put on any clothes. I was planning on wearing the bathrobe all day.

I called up Papa Antonio's Pizza, and ordered a medium pie with extra cheese and mushrooms. I was practically starving. They usually come within 20 minutes, so I kept watch at my living room window.

Finally, I saw the familiar red, white, and green car pull up. But what was not familiar was who got out of the car. Usually, the delivery boy was Tommy, a 17-year-old boy with a high-pitched voice and an acne-ridden face [poor boy used to get boners every time he saw me], but today it was a man I haven't seen before. He was tall, much taller than me, and black [but his skin was very light]. His hair was braided, and he was big...and I mean big, not fat. His clothes were loose, so I couldn't really see his muscles, but his huge arms were enough to tell me that this boy was built. He looked like the epitome of a young black guy. Oversized black t-shirt layered over an even bigger white t-shirt, pants that were practically falling off, and of course, Timberlands. He had, what looked like two diamond studs in one ear. I watched him open the passenger side door, get the pizza, and make his way up the front steps. I got my money ready, pulled the robe closed and tied it tightly with the belt, and waited to hear the doorbell ring.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door. There he was, towering over me, and blatantly looking me up and down. I wasn't offended, though. In fact, I felt my excitement growing as this man ogled my body. Hell, I was used to looks [I mean, I have to say that I'm good looking. I have a pretty face, a sexy body...a friend once told me that I have the face of Elizabeth Hurley, with Angelina Jolie's lips, Pam Anderson's body...but with a bigger ass....I will love that friend forever for saying that...really made my day]but this guy was making me feel so hot.

After that silent minute, he finally said, "Hey girl...here's your pizza..."

I took the box from him. "So how much do I owe you?" I asked.

"$8.50", he replied. As I was about to hand him the money, I dropped the two quarters. He bent down to pick them up [I was going to, but he was faster]. Conveniently, they fell right by my feet, and as he was getting back up, he had a really nice view of my smooth legs...and my pussy. I decided to be a little daring, and opened the robe a bit, showing him my goodies. I saw him lick his lips as he stared at the naked flesh between my legs. My pussy is completely hairless except for a neat little triangle of hair on the mound.

He looked up at me, and I licked my lips provocatively. Without saying anything, he walked inside and closed the door behind him. I left the pizza on a step, grabbed his hand, and led him up to my apartment. My heart was beating like crazy, and I couldn't believe I was doing this. Before we neared the top of the stairs, I felt his hand slide under the robe and over my ass. I gasped as he moved his fingers between my ass cheeks and down to my moistening pussy.

"Mmm...girl you are so fine...", he said. We walked inside my apartment and he kicked the door closed behind him.

As soon as the door closed, I knew there was no turning back.

He came up behind me, swept my hair out of the way, and started kissing my neck. I tilted my head to the side and let out a quiet moan. I leaned back against him. With his mouth on my neck, he undid my robe completely and slid it off me, throwing it to the side. I was completely naked now, my body totally accessible to this man. He cupped my tits and fondled them, pinching my erect nipples occasionally. I ground my ass into him, feeling his erection poking through the jeans. I loved his touch. His kisses and licks on my neck were driving me crazy, while his fondling of my breasts was sending waves of electricity to my wet pussy.

Suddenly he let go of my breasts and picked me up effortlessly. I was carried to a sofa, onto which he put me down gently. I lay back, while he knelt between my legs and put them over his shoulders. I knew what was coming, and I spread my thighs wide, opening up my juicy pussy to him. I closed my eyes when I felt his warm breath on my inner thighs. And then I felt his rough tongue on my slit. I don't know how long he ate me out. All I know was that I writhed and moaned and cried, squeezing his head with my thighs each time I climaxed. He would dip his tongue in my love hole, swirl it around, and then lick and suck and nibble his way to my clit. And when he would suck on my clit...oh god....I think that I was on the verge of passing out. He didn't neglect my ass, licking his way down to my puckered anus, and forcing his tongue inside. I think he stopped after I came for the fifth time. I lay there panting when he looked up at me, his face glistening from my wetness, and stood up.

He took off his shirt[s], revealing a muscular chest and a defined six-pack. Then he unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He was standing in front of me in white Ralph Lauren Polo boxers. They contrasted with his darker chiseled body, and I thought that he could definitely be an underwear model. The fact that he had a big cock was also good. The outline of his large penis straining against the cotton of the boxers was clearly visible. I'd say 9 inches....maybe 10.

"Take them off baby", I said, wanting to get at that cock as soon as possible.

"You want it bad, honey?" he teased with a smirk on his face.

"Ohhh yess..." I honestly replied.

"Well then come get it..."

And so I did. I sat up and crawled to him, salivating at the thought of sucking his fat cock.

"That's a good bitch...come and fetch your bone" he said. It was the first time any guy had called me a bitch, but I wasn't offended. I mean, here I was crawling towards this huge black guy just to get at his cock. And I couldn't wait. I really wanted to return the favor. He ate me out like a pro.

When I reached him, I knelt in front of him and touched his cock through the cotton material. He was so hot and hard. I slid my fingers under the waistband and pulled the boxers down, until they too fell down to his ankles. His big dick sprang out, swinging up and down. I stabilized it with my hand. He moaned when I kissed it, flicking the tip with my tongue. I licked the precum off, relishing in the salty taste. With one hand at the base, I started licking my way down his cock, playfully grazing the shaft with my teeth. I planted little kisses on the underside of his veiny cock. And then I engulfed the head into my wet warm mouth. I sucked and licked it, slowly working more of the thick cock into my mouth. At the same time, I fondled his balls, lightly grazing my long red nails over the sensitive flesh. He was really moaning by then. He grabbed a handful of my silky black hair and gently pulled on it, while trying to thrust more of his cock in my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and relaxed my throat, letting him fuck my mouth. His thrusts increased, and so did his breathing, and I thought he was going to blow. I started working my tongue on his cock each time he thrust it in, while squeezing his balls. Suddenly I felt him tense up and his cock jerked in my mouth. And then he started spewing his cum down my throat. I swallowed it all, and then suckled on his softening cock, trying to get more. He pulled it out of my mouth and sat down on the sofa. His body was sweaty and he was still breathing hard. I got up and collapsed next to him . He put his big arm around me.

"Damn girl....you really know how to suck dick...that was damn good" he murmured. I was elated. This was the first time I had given a black guy head, and he loved it.

"And you really know how to eat pussy...I loved it..." I whispered.

He turned his face towards mine and we kissed. Our tongues met and explored each other's mouth.

When the kiss ended, I was hot again. And so was he. His cock stood proudly erect between his legs. He stroked it a few times, and then turned to me. "Get down on your fours girl, I want to fuck your sweet pussy..." he said. I complied, getting on my hands and knees in front of him, with my fine ass in the air.

He knelt behind me and rubbed his cock along my slit, coating it with my juices, before he thrust it in. Half of his huge cock pushed into my tight pussy in the first thrust. I groaned and pushed my ass back into him. He withdrew it and then thrust it again.

"Uhhhh...oh my goddd...." I groaned. He was stretching my pussy like it's never been stretched before.

"Girl....you're so tight...shit...I've never had such tight pussy before..." he moaned.

While we were creating a rhythm, him thrusting into me and me meeting his thrusts, I realized that I didn't even know his name. I was being fucked by a total stranger. I quickly put that thought aside as he reached down and his fingers found my clit.

It was total bliss. His fat cock in me, his fingers rubbing my button, his deep voice. The roughness and spontaneity of our intimacy...I still couldn't believe I was doing this.

He pounded into me for what seemed like hours. His fingers had kept be on the brink of a powerful orgasm, but purposely didn't give me the release.

His thrusts started getting faster and faster, his balls slapping my thighs. With his other hand, he pushed my thighs farther apart.

"Ohhh...mmmmm....I'm gonna cum....oh my goddd...." I moaned and wailed.

I couldn't take it any more. My pussy walls clamped down on his cock and I came with a loud cry. As soon as my pussy tightened around his member, he let out a grunt and climaxed, pumping my pussy full of his sperm. It was really amazing. We came seconds apart.

He fucked me three more times that day, and ate me out again before he left.

I kissed him hungrily before he was out the door, and he came back almost immediately with the pizza that we had left on the stairs.

He also gave me a small piece of paper with his name and number.

Leo...that was his name. And now I was finally going to be able to get in touch with him.

I called him today.

"Hello?" he said when he picked up the phone.

"Hi...." I said.

"Oh wow...hey baby...haven't talked to you in a while" he said, recognizing my voice.

"Yeah I know....so why don't you come over and I'll make it up to you..."

"Be there in 15 minutes mami...." he said and hung up the phone.

My pussy was already wet with anticipation.