Pizza Guy

Story Info
My 1st time seduced the pizza.
846 words
4.15
25.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiacd
tiacd
11 Followers

I remember it feeling very warm. I felt it grow and get hard too in my hand as I held it and stroked it.

I sat on the bed with his cock in my hand as he stood in front of me. I took my other one I started to play with his balls.

He then took my head in his hands and gently pulled me towards him, he pulled my head to his cock.

I opened my mouth and took his cock between my lips. WOW, it was awesome, his cock felt like silk in my mouth. His cock head so warm and soft.

I bobbed my head up and down a few times and then slipped him out.

I started to kiss his cock and lick the shaft. I tongued his shaft up and down and licked his balls. Then I slipped him back between my lips and sucked some more.

I must have been doing ok, cuz he just moaned and kept saying oh yea baby oh yea baby suck me.

Then I felt his cock twitch and get even harder, then held my head again with his cock deep in my mouth and let out a louder ohhh yeaaaa as his cock started to squirt.

This is a true and real event of the first time I dressed up with the intent to see a man's reaction.

I was just 20 and up to this point, I had only dressed and admired myself in the mirror.

I was home alone and knew I would be alone all day (parents at work) .

I put on my mom's black padded bra (a b-cup), tight jeans and a blouse. At this time, I had no body or facial hair, well just pubic hair.

I ordered pizza to be delivered and put a 20$ bill in my bra.

The door bell rang and I answered it. The pizza man was I guess in his late 30's-40's and was decent looking.

I was so nervous and I didn't know how he would react or what to expect.

I opened the door and took the pizza inside, I came back and started to undo a few of my top buttons and I took the 20$ bill from my bra, leaving my top undone and showing some of my black bra. As he counted out my change, I could see he was peaking at my boobs. He left and I felt so so sexy, I was so curious to know how he felt, how he saw me?

The next day I did the same thing and the same driver showed up, this time I opened a few more buttons and unzipped my jeans. I had no panties on and I hiked my jeans down a bit so he could see some of my bare bum. I hid myself partially behind the door.

Again he left with a smile and I felt so turned on.

The next day the same but, this time I had my blouse undone already and I hiked more of my jeans down. I hid myself behind my door again and let him see my bare bum again and some of my pubes, I even pretended to finger myself and then suck my finger, once again he just left with a smile.

The next day when I opened the door he had a magazine with him, it was an XXX magmagazine with scenes of sex, from intercourse to bj's. He flipped through the pages to show it to me and asked if I liked it.

I said yes, then he asked if I was alone and I said yes and I invited him in.

I couldn't believe what was going on in my head. I was so scared, but excited too.

He came in and I closed the door, I turned towards him and before I could say or do anything, he took my hand and placed it on his cock.

He had taken his cock out as I was closing the door. I just went with it, I stroked his cock as I led him to the living room.

I couldn't believe what was going on, this was the 1st cock in my hands besides my own cum in my mouth.

I felt like gagging and he sensed that so he eased up on my head and let me pull back a bit. I was able to keep him in my mouth and I did manage to swallow most of him, but some did ease out of my mouth on lips and chin. I took my finger to guide it back between my lips.

Yum

It was awesome, and I knew that would not be my last time with a cock in my mouth. I felt so sexy and sluty too. It was such a thrill that I seduced him and that he had no idea I was just a cd.

That was the start of me being a slut and seducing unsuspecting guys and blowing them.

I will send my next story soon.

tiacd
tiacd
11 Followers