Pizza Guy got Me Trippin

Story Info
Young black girl has it bad for a white pizza delivery guy.
1.8k words
4.3
23.3k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merritt89
Merritt89
21 Followers

I love pizza. Probably too much, I order at least 3-4 times a week. Always from the same Pizza Hut. Given that I order so much, I have met my fair share of delivery drivers. But there is one in particular that I am always happy to see. Its a tall, kind of thin white guy named Drew. He is always polite, asks me how I am doing and always asks if I have everything I need. He is rather cute also, which doesn't hurt. I have picked up on his schedule, which never seems to change, and I try to order when I know he is working.

One night I had some girl friends over for some wine and we decided to order pizza and I knew just who to call. I knew Joseph was working tonight, it was Wednesday. I piped up and told my girlfriends I would order. When I called the store, I was surprised to hear that Drew answered the phone, I knew that voice. After I ordered I was eager to greet him at the door, checking out the window every minute to see if he had pulled up. He is always fast, probably the best driver they have. I saw him pull up and unlike any other time before, I had butterflies in my stomach. He came to the door and knocked in the same way as always, 8 quick knocks. I answered the door with wine glass in hand.

"Hello, and how are you this evening Ms. Pennix?" He asked.

"I am doing very well tonight Mr. Drew. I've got some friends over for some wine and just had to have some of your delicious pizza." I said giggling and smiling sheepishly.

I immediately realized that I was flirting and probably a little too drunk to be doing so.

"Well that sounds like a lot of fun. I just need you to sign this copy for me and you can enjoy all the pizza you'd like."

He handed me his little clipboard that he always has to sign on. As I was signing, he was getting the food out of the delivery bag, as usual. This time my eyes wandered and noticed that he had on some rather tight jeans, and I could see a clear outline of his cock just beside the zipper off to the right. My eyes were locked on his bulge. I couldn't think. It looked huge, at least 6-inches not erect. My pussy was on fire. For the first time ever in my life, I was getting horny over a white guy. I snapped myself out of a daze and handed him the clipboard back, but could not take my eyes off his thick cock. He must have noticed. He had to. There was no way he didn't, I was not suddle about it at all.

"You have a wonderful night, and enjoy." He said with a smile as he turned away to leave. My pussy was dripping wet.

I closed the door and started to walk back to the dining room, only to stop in my tracks because all 3 of my friends were staring at me.

"What was that all about?" Tonya said loudly. "Are you fuckin' the pizza delivery guy?"

All three of them burst out in laughter. I swear my face was super red.

"No...I just think he is cute, that's all" I replied over their laughter. "I didn't know you were into white boys Kayla!" Jess yelled.

I just rolled my eyes at them and sat the pizza box down on the table and resumed downing my glass of wine. I was so turned on, I could feel my pussy lips squish when I sat down because I was so wet.

I am a 23 year old black woman. Kind of short and rather thin, a nice set of perky 36c breasts, and a booty that won't quit. I have NEVER been attracted to white men. But this one, he seemed different. After joking with me all night, my friends told me that I needed to seduce him. I didnt know quite how to go about it. I dabbled with the idea of answering the door naked, but thought that might be too much too fast. They helped me settle on a plan of action. I was going to wear a very thin and tight white tank top with no bra and a pair of my really short tights shorts. I knew the top was see thru, like very see thru, it was usually something I wore to bed. The contrast against my black skin provided quite a clear view of my dark pierced nipples that was sure to catch his eye. I was gonna do it, I don't know where it would lead, but I was definitely going to give him a show next time I ordered.

A few days later I felt I had worked up the confidence to go through with it. I placed my usual order and paced in my apartment waiting for him. I was so nervous. I could feel my legs shaking a bit as I saw his car pull up. It got worse as I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. Finally he arrived at my door, gave his usual knock, and waited patiently. I waited a few seconds so it didn't seem like I was eagerly awaiting him. I grabbed the handle and took one last deep breath before swinging the door open. There he was, in his tight jeans again that provided a wonderful view of his thick meat and instantly I could feel my pussy gushing.

"Hey there boo!" I said before he could speak.

"Well hey, how are you tonight?" He asked.

"I'm doing great hun, how about you?" I asked in a slightly sexy voice.

I took the clipboard from him and took my time signing so I could discreetly watch his reaction to my outfit selection. I couldn't even tell you what he said, if anything. He was too busy taking it all in, eyeing me up and down, paying special attention to my nipples standing erect. I pretended the pen was not working and stepped over to the side table beside the door to bear down, and to give him a better view of my bubbly ass. I kept my legs locked straight and bent at the waist, making sure he got a great view. I turned back around to hand him the clipboard and took a quick glance at his crotch. It was obviously working, his dick looked thicker and longer, I could clearly make out the knob of what looked like a huge cock growing in his pants. I wanted to pull him in the door and free his throbbing member from his pants and suck it dry, but I refrained.

"You have a lovely night sweetheart!"

He sheepishly replied "Will do, and you too."

Winked at me and left.

I shut the door, turned the lock, dropped the pizza box on the floor and slowly sank down to the floor with my back against the wall, jamming my hand in my shorts to get as many fingers in my pussy as I could manage. I used the juices of my drenched puss to furiously rub my clit while fingering myself as hard as I could. Within seconds I was squealing and curling my toes and I arched my back and squirted all over my floor as a powerful orgasm rushed through my body. I lay there, legs spasming, soaked in pussy juice, trying to catch my breath. I had never been able to squirt before, and it was a white boy that got me so horny. I was in pure bliss.

I had to have him. I had to see and hold that magnificent piece of equipment he had hidden in his pants. I was a little shocked at myself. How was it that a random pizza delivery driver had me so head over heels. And a white boy at that. I mean I'm not racist, I was just never attracted to white men. But this one, somehow had my pussy dripping wet every time I thought about him. It was a major distraction at work the next day, plotting my next move. I needed him. I needed his cock. I needed him to fill my pussy with his throbbing rod and spirt his load deep in my womb. I placed an order on the internet while I was still at work for that night at 9pm. It was Monday so I knew he would be working late. I was a little concerned that it would look desperate if I ordered two nights in a row, but then again, I desperately needed his cock inside me. I thought that placing the order for later on at night would give me ample time to get all dolled up for him and pick out something to wear that would entice him to make a move.

I got home in a rush, took a shower and shaved everything. I was as smooth as a marble countertop. I wanted to be at my best for him. I picked out a white lace teddy and matching lace panties with lace stockings. I was going white everything tonight. It was only 7:30, so I had some time to wait. I got to thinking that this would be a lovely scene to watch, and to masturbate to. So I got an idea. I set up my laptop with the webcam pointed directly at my couch. I had a perfect view of everything. I got on the couch and got in different positions to see if I had gotten all the good angles. That took me a while so I didn't have long to wait. I sat on the couch in anticipation. Just thinking about what would hopefully happen tonight had me soaked. It was finally 9. I was burning with desire. I figured I had at least 15mins so I slipped my hand into my panties and gave myself the full treatment. I slipped two fingers in my pussy and my little and ring finger in my ass while I rubbed my clit furiously. I could feel it building, I started moaning loudly and bucking with the rhythm of my hand. I let out a loud squeal that turned into a deep moan as my orgasm ripped through my body. As I let out one last quiet moan, I heard that signature knock at my door.

How long had he been there? How much had he heard? What if it creeped him out? I bet he thinks I'm some kind of pervert. I was so embarrassed. I didn't know what to do. I thought should I just not answer, but that wouldn't work, he just heard me cum so hard I lost the ability to hear him come up the stairs. I had no other choice, this was the moment of truth.

"Its now or never Kayla!" I said to myself as I composed myself and reluctantly walked over to the door, legs still weak from the high magnitude climax I had just finished having. I grabbed the doorknob with shaky hands and turned it quickly and flung the door open...

To be continued...

Merritt89
Merritt89
21 Followers