Pizza Guy got Me Trippin Pt. 02

Story Info
Kayla gets what she wished for, but not how she planned.
2.5k words
4.5
16.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merritt89
Merritt89
22 Followers

There he was, tight jeans, Pizza bag in hand, and eyes as wide as the Grand Canyon. They wandered up and down my body, inspecting every inch of me. Was I coming off too strong? Was I dressed to scantily clad? I hope he doesn't think I'm a whore.

"Well hello there..." he started to say but was interrupted by me grabbing his belt buckle and pulling him in my doorway. Kicked the door closed and pulled him into a deep kiss, circling his tongue with mine. I was burning with desire, mind swimming with ideas of all of the dirty things I wanted to do to him. He dropped the bag to the floor, grabbing my ass with both hands and pulling me close so that our hips pressed together. It wasn't long before his hand started to explore my body, reaching up and grabbing my breast and fondling my pierced nipple with one hand while continually grabbing handfuls of my luscious booty with the other.

Judging by his reaction, he wanted this just as much as I did. All of the butterflies in my stomach instantly disappeared, the feeling of nervousness turned to lust as I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of me. While he continued exploring my body with his hands, I started to work on undoing his belt. I was working as hard as I could, but my fingers were not moving fast enough. I finally managed to get the belt undone, I grabbed the waste of his pants with both hands and pulled in the center. I was obviously too eager because the button popped off and fell to the floor and the distinctive sound of a zipper being ripped could be heard. I could tell he was starting to get hard, I could feel him grinding it against me. I broke off from our kiss and dropped to my knees tugging his pants and boxers around his ankles in one swift motion. His half hard dick bounced in front of my face as the waistband slipped over the rapidly growing knob of his cock. I let out a small gasp seeing how big it was even half hard. I took a sharp inhale through my mouth and stuffed all of his thickening rod in my mouth that I could manage.

A deep guttural moan escaped from his mouth as my lips touched the base of his shaft. He leaned his head back and rested it against the door, slowly closing his eyes. I pressed my tongue to the bottom of his shaft firmly and slowly moved my head back, ascending to the tip of his swollen head. I took one last slow deep plunge forward as I could feel his cock thickening in my mouth, filling it to capacity. I began bobbing my head quickly as his cock grew harder and longer. His hand began to slowly caress the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair while I picked up rhythm. His cock was pounding the back of my throat, still leaving three or four inches not enveloped by my warm slick throat. I felt his fingers start to curl up and grab a good hold of my hair. I sensed what he was doing and let him take over. He began ramming his cock all the way down my throat stuffing every inch he had into my mouth. I did my best to relax my throat, but could not stop my gag reflex. After several more thrust deep into my throat, wincing through the pain, I became used to his size. The sloppy sucking and gagging sounds good be heard throughout my apartment.

I reached up with one hand and grabbed the base of his shaft, and tapped on his leg lightly with my other hand. He pulled my head back and his massive cock sprung out of my mouth, flinging a mixture of spit and pre-cum on to my face.

"God DAMN how big is this thing?" I asked him as I held onto the base of his cock while flickering my tongue back and forth across his head, looking up at him with the widest eyes I could manage. I could tell it was no small wonder from the clear outline in his jeans that I had seen on previous delivery visits, but damn this white boy had a big dick.

"Almost nine inches" he said with a dirty little smirk "a full nine on a good day" he added, still smirking.

"Is it a good day?" I asked looking up at him, kissing the top of his cock, teasing it with little flickers my tongue each time my lips touched.

"It most definitely is. I've wanted to fuck you from the first night I delivered to you. You were wearing a shear black spaghetti-strap tank top that did nothing to hide your secrets. As a matter of fact I could tell your nipples were pierced because of the light behind me gleaming off of them. I could clearly make out your nipples, even on the contrast of the dark tank top."

She laughed, reminiscing the first night she laid eyes on him. She had just moved in and was tired from the big day. She was too shy to admit to him that she was checking him out as well.

"Although I do have bad news. As much as I would love to stay and fuck the shit out of you, there is only one other driver on tonight and we are rather busy. I would be pretty pissed off if my only other backup abandoned ME just to get some pussy." He said with a clear look of disappointment on his face.

"However, I still have a few minutes, so get your ass up here and let me lick that pussy that I have been wanting to taste for so long." He took my hand and helped me stand. Our faces were inches from each other. We stared deep into each other's eyes, then he pulled me and close for another deep kiss.

"Will you come back for me?" I asked, pouting my lip, disappointed that I couldn't keep him to myself for all of my kinky desires.

"Absolutely! You really think I'm going to pass up on getting to tap this sweet ass?" He replied, smacking and grabbing a big hand full of my ass with a devilish grin.

He quickly spun me around and pushed on the middle of my back to bend me over, he squatted down and grabbed my ankles. "Hold on." He said. I knew what he had in mind, I braced myself and he lifted me to a handstand pulling my ankles up to assist me. Supporting my weight with my legs on his shoulders, he lowered his head into place and started devouring my sopping wet pussy through the sheer material of my panties. A squeal came from my mouth that echoed through my living room as he wrapped his arms around my waist and stood up bringing my face directly to his cock. I grabbed it and took aim carefully positioning my mouth and took all of his length in at once. Fiercely bobbing my head up and down, pausing briefly to let out moans of pleasure and to catch my breath, he began thrusting his hips with the rhythm of my head, shoving his cock deeper into my stretched throat.

He was devouring my pussy like he had never tasted one before. Even through the material of my panties, each lap of his tongue sent shivers up my spine. He would slowly slide his flattened tongue across the fabric, wiggling back and forth, rolling my clit around through the material. Then on his way back down slurp as hard as he could pulling the juices of my pussy past my clit, the cooling sensation from the air pulling my juices off my clit and through the material into his mouth was sending waves of pleasure through my body making my hips buck uncontrollably against his face. I was so turned on at how rough he was being with me. All of the sex I had up until that point was pretty vanilla. The force he was using with my smaller body was such a turn-on. Little did I know he was about to get much more rough with me.

With my mind swimming in such ecstasy, I hadn't noticed that I was starting to lose control of my motions, his cock had sunk all the way into my throat and I was not able to make an effort to move very much. Using his teeth he pulled aside the fabric of my panties, exposing my soaking wet pussy. He had a short exhale that blew cool air across my cunt that was almost too much for me to handle. He took a step forward and turned around and slammed my back against the door, pinning my head between his cock and the door. He thrusted his hips forward shoving his cock deep into my throat while devouring my bare pussy. My legs began to shake uncontrollably, his balls slapping my forehead with every powerful thrust. Within seconds of him circling his tongue rapidly around my clit, my body spasmed in uncontrollable orgasm, with a power I had never felt before. Vibrations went through my body, each wave more powerful than the last. I was screaming with pleasure, but it could not be heard because of the enormous rod being jammed in and out of my throat. A muffled moan would escape with each withdrawal from my locked open jaw. It had easily been thirty seconds since my orgasm began and each wave of pleasure was continually stronger. Even after I came, he was not stopping. I lost all control, I could not move a single limb as I was paralyzed by the eruption of pleasure radiating from my pussy. I had submitted to him completely.

Minutes went by, my body waking up periodically to buck and grind uncontrollably, then returning to its paralyzed state of ecstasy. I must have cum ten times already, and still he continued. Flicking his tongue rapidly up and down over my swollen clit, then returning to circling it with his tongue flat and pressed firm. Through all of the pleasure I was able to feel one thing, with each forward thrust of his cock, the base of his shaft got larger, slightly raking against my teeth. I mustered any strength I had to open wider, but it was open as far as it would get. He was about to cum and I was ready for it. He made a few grunting noises then slammed his cock in my throat harder than he had before. I could feel his cum exploding against the back of my throat, he would thrust forward with every spurt, shooting it as far down my throat as he could. With one last deep thrust, his massive load finally came to an end. I tried to swallow but didn't have the strength, not to mention he had not withdrew his cock from my throat yet.

Holding me firmly around my hips he walked over to my couch and bent over slightly, laying me upside down with my head hanging off the cushion. As he began to release his arms, he moved my body sideways laying my body across the couch, my head still hanging off the cushion. He pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and a river of cum poured out. I laid there, motionless, still paralyzed from the titanic orgasm he had just given me. I tried to speak, but he pressed his finger over my still gaping lips and kissed my forehead.

"Shhhh." He whispered in my ear. "Don't move, you don't have my permission, it will ruin it." I obeyed. The sensation of his breath against my ear sent another shiver down my spine, making my pussy twitch. Once again I could feel little waves of pleasure run through my body.

"You rest up. I will be back for that pussy." He said softly. Then lightly gave my pussy three pats, making sloppy splashing sounds, still sopping wet from the brutal tongue lashing it just got. On the last slap, slipped his middle finger into my tightened cunt. I squeaked as it sent another shock of pleasure through my body. He pulled his pants up, slipping his leg that he had pulled free back into his jeans. He stuffed his still half hard cock back into his pants and buckled his belt. The zipper and button were no longer usable as I had ripped them apart in blind lust. He picked up the button off the floor and set it on the end table beside the couch, picked up my phone and dialed a number, then set it on my table. On his way out he looked back at me, his cum still dripping from my mouth, winked at me and locked the door, pulling it shut as he swiftly exited my apartment.

I awoke several hours later, pussy tender and throat sore. I wondered for a second, was it a dream. I said to myself it couldn't have been, my throat is killing me and my pussy is throbbing. I glanced around the room looking for my cable box to check the time. It was 4:30 a.m. I looked down to the floor and saw a rather large puddled mixture of cum and spit in front of my couch, edges of the puddle starting to dry. A few minutes later I came to my senses, I reached up to rub my forehead and felt his cum dried to the side of my cheek and corner of my mouth. Taking short steps, legs still weak, managed to stagger into my bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror and smiled a little, wiping the dried cum from my cheek and mouth. I remembered he had picked up my phone, upon unlocking it, I see a new message from a number that I do not recognize. It was a picture of a long rope, a ball gag, a backpack, and various sex toys. Under the picture was a message that read "Next time I won't take it so easy on you. Here's how it's going to play out, you're going to attempt to deny me the pussy, but I'm going to take it anyway. Be prepared to take the next day off of work."

I almost came right then. He was going to take me by force, and I was going to pretend I didn't want it. I had seen videos on porn sites of fantasy rape, but never really considered it with any of my previous partners. I sent him only a two-word reply that I knew he would smile for. "Yes Master" moments later I received a reply "Good girl. I will message you when you have recovered with further instruction. Until then you are not allowed to cum." Again, I sent the same two-word reply. I laid my phone down and touched my finger to my pussy, still so tender from being ravaged. I couldn't wait. I set my phone down and began to prepare myself for work, quietly muttering to myself throughout the day "Yes Master!"

More to cum! :)

Merritt89
Merritt89
22 Followers