Pizza Man Cometh

Story Info
The pizza man gets lucky with his girlfriend and her friend.
1.2k words
3.93
42.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*names have been changed to protect the innocent

Maggie and Beth were sitting alone in their living room watching a bit of TV one night when they both decided that they were hungry.

"Let's order a pizza!" Beth suggested.

"Sounds good, from where?" Maggie asked.

"I hear Dick's Pizza is pretty good. Fast delivery with huge pies and generous toppings."

"What's the number? Isn't it something like 555-Dick or something similar?"

"Yeah, give that one a try."

"Um hi, Dick's? Yes, I'd like an extra large pepperoni. About 45 minutes? OK great!"

Beth had just finished the order when she noticed that Maggie was watching something else on the television. Judging from the hair, the fashion sense, and the soundtrack, it was a porno from the 80's.

"Where'd you get that?" asked Beth.

"Found it in my dad's sock drawer," replied Maggie. They both burst out laughing at the absurdity. The title of the porno in question was The Pizza Man Cometh. It was one of those that tried to develop some semblance of plot and characters. Evidently these two coeds were sitting around bored and horny and had decided to have some fun with the pizza guy, hoping that the pizza guy was halfway cute and didn't have a pencil dick.

"Let's watch some of it until the pizza guy gets here." Maggie said.

"Fine with me."

Neither woman had ever been with another woman before but they had each confessed to wanting to try the experience at least once. After watching a few minutes of the movie, the two of them were both really horny. The movie depicted the two coeds on screen engaging in lesbian activities such as pussy licking and deep, passionate kissing. It was definitely hot.

Beth and Maggie looked at each other with intense yearning. Beth leaned over and gave Maggie a kiss on the cheek, then being bolder, kissed her on the mouth, shoving her tongue down Maggie's throat. They both moaned. They were both wearing tight miniskirts. Beth reached up Maggie's and began to finger her pussy as she kissed her deeply. Maggie moaned louder. Then Beth unbuttoned Maggie's blouse and cupped Maggie's left breast in her hand, squeezing gently, then flicking her nipple with her thumb. The nipple stood out , erect.

The movie was now background noise as they had both forgotten about the onscreen action, only the cheesy 80s soundtrack broke through.

The doorbell rang.

"Shit! The pizza guy!" Maggie startled.

"It's OK. Let's have some fun with this guy. Don't bother to button your blouse and answer the door."

Maggie was obviously disheveled when she answered the door.

" Did you order the extra large pepperoni?" the pizza guy asked. His name tag said Jonathan.

"Um yes, we did. Care to come in?"

"I'm really not supposed to."

Maggie opened her blouse slightly and licked her lips.

Maggie pointed at Beth, who was sitting on the couch showing her long, sexy legs.

"But me and my friend are lonely and horny, I mean hungry!" Maggie laughed.

Jonathan's face blushed at the slip. He had never found himself in a situation like this and figured it was too good to pass up. So he entered.

Jonathan was still in his pizza man outfit when he set the pizza down on the table. He was quickly undressed by both Maggie and Beth. He couldn't believe this was happening. It was like a dream. Then Maggie and Beth undressed each other slowly and seductively as Jonathan stood and watched. They could tell he was liking what he saw by his nearly hard erection. They both had incredible bodies with curves in all the right places. They were built for sex. Then they noticed Jonathan's cock. It was huge and curved to the left with thick veins all over the shaft. The head was well defined. Both women couldn't help but to stare at it, transfixed.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Beth said duskily.

Once in the bedroom the women knelt down in front of Jonathan, who was standing at the edge of the bed. They both looked up at him with lust in their eyes, like they were ready to worship his cock. And worship it they did. They took turns sucking his cock for a while. One would lick his balls while the other one sucked then they would swap. Jonathan moaned in approval. Then one would suck on the head of his cock while the other one stroked the shaft. It was bliss. Then they both did the ultimate. One was on either side of his cock, their lips kissing the shaft. Then they both moved their lips up and down the shaft. Jonathan was in ecstasy. He thought he would come right there but instead thought of baseball.

When they were done worshipping, Beth laid Maggie down on the bed behind them. Beth licked down Maggie's thigh until she reached Maggie's pussy. Beth then began to eat her pussy, licking up and down the lips, licking her clit. Then darting her tongue inside Maggie. Beth's ass was in the air while eating Maggie out. Jonathan knew what she wanted. Jonathan got up on the bed behind Beth then leaned down and started to eat her pussy. The two women were moaning , mad with pleasure.

"I want you to fuck me with that cock!" Beth demanded.

Jonathan grabbed his cock in his left hand and smacked Beth on the ass with his right. It left a red hand mark on her ass. He pushed the head in , teasing a bit at first, then pulled it out. It was wet with Beth's juices. Then he shoved it all the way in as Beth continued to eat Maggie's dripping-wet pussy. Beth let out a groan as Jonathan's cock penetrated all the way inside her. He looked down to see his engorged cock spreading apart Beth's pussy lips. The head was so big that it looked as though her pussy couldn't accommodate it, but it did after a bit of forcing in, it was definitely a tight fit. Jonathan continued pounding away inside of Beth, so much that she came within a few minutes. Maggie had already came several times. His balls were slapping against Beth's ass. Then Jonathan pulled his cock out and began rubbing the head on Beth's clit. She moaned loudly and came again. Jonathan felt that he was getting close. He put his cock back deep inside Beth and gave her another orgasm.

Jonathan felt the cum rising up in his balls and making its way up his shaft.

"I'm gonna cum."

Both women knelt down in front of him as he spurted his load. His spunk went every where in majestic white jets. The cum landed on Beth and Maggie's face and mouths. Jonathan was screaming in pleasure. After what seemed like a minute, he had spent himself on them. They then both kissed each other, sharing Jonathan's cum, swapping it back and forth like manna from the gods.

The three of them went back in to the living room and ate the now cold pizza.

"I love it when life imitates art." Jonathan quipped.

The three of them burst into laughter.