Pizza Man Delivers

Story Info
He gets a really good tip.
929 words
3.89
97.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have lots of fantasies concerning sexual escapades, so one night we decided to act one out. We called one of the local pizza places, ordered up a super deluxe pizza to be delivered. Little did the delivery guy know that he was going to help us out by being the main character in one of our fantasies?

I am somewhat of an exhibitionist and love to have people watch me while I masturbate. My husband loves to watch and have me put on shows for other men. We decided that he would wait in the kitchen when the pizza guy came. (Our kitchen was dark looking in but not looking out). While I waited I also turned down the lights and put a Lesbian movie in the VCR.

When the doorbell rang I answered the door in my sheer black robe. The almost transparent material clung to every curve of my body and the subdued lighting from behind me highlighted the delicious features of my body. When I answered the door he just stood there not knowing what to say, as he looked me up and down.

"That will be $15.89", he stuttered looking at me with a certain look in his eyes. I watched his face, then looked down to the front of his trousers where a very prominent bulge was rapidly rising.

"Well" I said, "I will give you a tip if you could do me a favor."

He just looked at me again and gave me what could be best described as a SEG (shit eating grin)

"And what would that be" he inquired with a glint in his eye.

I took the pizza from him and told him that my husband was out of town and I was real horny. The problem was that I needed to cum but couldn't unless someone watched me. Would he be so kind as to help me out? He nodded his head silently and reached down to the front of his pants to adjust his cock so it wouldn’t be so uncomfortable. He said that he could stay for a few minutes but he had some other delivers to make. Breathing Heavily, I informed him that wouldn’t be long because I was so turned on and needed to cum real bad. . Taking his hand in mine, I led him into the living room and instructed him to sit down in a chair while I lay on the couch. All the while my husband is in the other room already masturbating. After sitting down, he noticed the movie I had playing He just smiled as I started to play with myself I could tell he was already getting quite a hard on. “ Go ahead and take it out. I know you want to”, I said as I lay down on the couch and pushed the material away from my drenched pussy. . I love the feel of my pussy when I am turned on and boy was I wet. I gave him quite a view as I pushed the material away

I started by rubbing my pussy, giving him a good view of my wet clit. It was already sticking out from the folds at the top of my pussy and begging for some attention. I was already so turned on that the juices were flowing from inside me. As I started to massage my clit, rubbing it all over, I looked over and saw that he had pulled his cock free from his zipper and was stroking it gently with his hand. It looked to be about 7 inches and fairly thick with a bulbous purple head at the tip. I knew that he was getting turned on, but still preoccupied. His eyes kept darting back and forth taking in the view. All the while he was watching me, looking at the movie and watching his watch. I, on the other hand, was getting wetter and wetter as I saw a telltale wetness appear at the tip of his engorged cock. I was so turned on knowing that he was getting excited and that my husband was in the next room getting a great show. I started out with just rubbing my pussy but then the eager to put something in me grew too a deep need.

First one finger, then two, then three fingers sliding nicely into my soaking pussy. His breathing came heavier as his cock throbbed in the open air, his hips thrusting upwards with each stroke of his fingers and each push of my hand into my pussy. I banged myself even harder needing that release. My breathing became more rapid and ragged as my fingers flew across my clit, then in and out of my sopping hole. I tensed, my body starting to go rigid as I reached my climax… I yelled…. OHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAA …IMMMMMM Cumming…as my hand was bathed in juices. When I was done I looked over at the pizza guy and saw fresh rivulets of cum running across his hand. We didn’t say anything… we didn’t have to. He just got up, said thanks and walked out the door while zipping up his fly.

I looked into the kitchen and saw my hubby, cock out, and still stroking. My pussy was still flowing as I reached back down to finger my clit. He stiffened, eyes closed, and then gasped as several thick ropes of cum flew from his cock. Me, I just smiled, because I knew what was coming later that evening when he recovered.