Pizza Night - A Meatlover's Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a firm hold of each thigh he eased her to back up into him, bending her upper body forward before slowly entering her from behind. As with everything else so far, he took his time, he introduced himself to her body then pulled out again, teasing her with what he had to offer, letting her know the size of his cock without scaring her that he was going to do more damage than the others before him.

He glided his cock over her clit in a slow steady motion as though waiting for something specific from her. Then suddenly he stepped back from her and turned off the cooling water. He left her on her own, trusting her to remain still while he toweled himself dry. He returned for her and eased her from the shower, careful to not allow her to slip.

He dried her off in the same methodical manner he had used to wash her. He touched every part of her with the soft cloth, patting down her more sensitive areas while briskly rubbing her back, arms and legs. He took the time to dry between each small toe on each small foot, semi massaging them as he continued his ministries.

Finally he stood and wrapped the towel around her neck to catch the water dripping from her hair. He used a dry corner to dab her face of any remaining water droplets. He then placed a gentle kiss on her lips before turning her to face the doorway and ushered her to her bedroom.

Patrice was in a state of complete confusion. Her body was afire with tingling sensations and all he had done was wash and dry her. He was going to rape her; she knew it with every fiber of her being. But she was in a state of anticipation of what he was going to do to her next.

Was it his gentleness, his patience, his silence? Patrice didn't know. But not for a second did Patrice forget his threat to kill her if the blindfold fell. Was it that alone that made everything else he was doing more enjoyable? He asked her to do one thing, just one simple thing, and in return he was making her not only enjoy him but want him.

He helped her to lie down on her bed and removed the bonds from her wrists. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, her nose, and her chin. He turned her face to the side and licked her earlobe, sucked on it, and nibbled it gently before moving down her neck with little nips and small sucks to her skin. He ran his tongue along her collarbone and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

Patrice almost raised her arm to cradle the back of his head as he enveloped her breast with his mouth. Her breathing became heavy as his tongue flitted over and around her nipple, his other hand massaged her other breast, lightly pinching that nipple as his mouth worked on this one.

She heard herself moan with pleasure when he had switched sides, but she told herself it hadn't been her that had made that noise, even though they were alone in her apartment, it couldn't have been her.

By the time his mouth reached her hips she was wet with anticipation. His hand slowly guided itself between her thighs to touch and caress her most private areas. Still sore and very sensitive from her previous abusers, his delicate touch sent hot waves of desire through her body.

He trailed butterfly kisses over her navel from one hip to another then down to her trimmed mound, the tip of his tongue flickered over the tip of her clit. She arched her back and gasped at the sensation it arouse within her. She clawed at the bed sheets at her sides and spread her legs wide for him to continue his sensuous abuse.

Suddenly his mouth clamped down over her clit to savagely suck on her. He bit her gently, tugging her swollen organ with his teeth, continuing to suck hard while his tongue lavishly licked the lips and between the folds.

Patrice cried out and bucked her lower half off the bed, thrusting herself harder against his eager mouth. His tongue delved deeply into her pussy, letting her thrusts create a rhythm while he lapped the juices that flowed from within.

She grabbed his head with both hands to hold him to her, crying out in a sensual delirium for more, begging him not to stop. Her insides felt like a volcano getting ready to erupt with each thrust of his tongue inside her pussy, each time his teeth scraped over her clit, each time his hands urged her hips higher off the mattress for her pussy to meet his mouth.

He matched her every responsive thrust until she began to shake her head in a frantic delirium. She clawed and grabbed at the bed sheets, his shoulders, and upper arms as she tried to find something to hold onto while pushing for release.

He moved himself to hover above her at arms length, his erect cock wet and ready at her entrance. Without thinking she reached for him. She wrapped her legs around his hips, grabbed his shoulders with both hands and pulled him down onto her, into her, hard and fulfilling. She threw her head back as she thrust her hips into him with a fevered frenzy.

His cock drove into her hard as he met her thrusts with his own controlled motion, letting her move him to find her desired spot. She soon found the perfect position and held him to it with her legs, her hands held him by the waist pulling him into her while thrusting herself upwards.

She cried out in pleasure with every thrust, a sheen of sweat formed on her body, but she was losing stamina and begged for him to give her the release she desired. He braced himself above her, shifting her lower body higher just a little more in the air and slammed into her with his own frenzied rhythm.

He slammed into her hard and fast, hitting the spot she positioned him for with each deep thrust. She dug her head back into the pillow crying out with arousal between gasps of breathe. She clung to him intensely, grabbing him by the shoulders when she lost her grip on his waist.

Her desire increased every time he slammed into her, she felt a white heat envelope her body and begged him not to stop, begged him to push harder as she held onto him for dear life. He succumbed himself to her desire and gave her all of him. She cried out in glorious surprise that he had more to push into her than she had thought.

His momentum became crazed as he fucked her harder and faster, she could barely hold on to him from the thin layer of sweat that formed on his skin. She felt it building up, consuming her, over powering every fiber of her being until her breaths were nothing more than short outbursts of pleasure.

Then it came like a flood pouring over her, hot gushes of white heat flooded her entire being, blinded her from everything except his hard cock filling her with his hot cum as she exploded in ecstasy.

She slowly became aware of dark silence. She must have passed out from the intensity of it all. Patrice had never felt anything like that before in her life, she had no idea that sex could be so exhilarating, so fulfilling, so satisfying. She felt weak and refreshed at the same time in the aftermath of what he had done to her.

The haze suddenly lifted from her brain like a bucket of cold water. Her body tensed at the thought that they were still in her apartment, waiting for her to awaken for another round of brutal abuse. She remained still and listened for any sound that would give her a clue of their whereabouts.

Her lungs finally forced her to release the breath she had unconsciously been holding in. Slowly she rolled over onto her back. The corner of the sheet that had been draped over her slipped off, the cool air of her bedroom gave her a chill, goose bumps formed on her arms and her nipples hardened, but not a sound was heard from any part of her apartment.

She slowly eased herself from her bed. Her legs buckled from under her weight, trembling and unsteady. She leaned on the mattress for a minute or two until she could stand without shaking. Her body still tingled and she could still feel the heat from her arousal coming off her skin. She felt slightly light headed and dizzy, her cum dripped from her pussy down her legs, and the smell of sex filled the room.

Regaining her balance and a semblance of control over her body she stepped to the doorway and peered into the darkness, straining her ears for any sound of movement. The fridge kick on and she jumped slightly. She laughed inwardly at herself and took a deep breath of relief. They were gone.

With more confidence she stepped into the short hallway and flicked on the overhead light. Blinking at the sudden brightness until her eyes adjusted, she walked into her living room to find everything as she had left it. Turning on more lights, she glanced over toward the kitchen and saw the pizza box on the table with a piece of black cloth and a note on top.

She reached the table with trepidation; what kind of message would a rapist leave behind? With another glance around her apartment, just to make sure she was really alone, she picked up the sheet of memo paper that was taken from her phone table and read it.

I was very pleased with your performance, Patrice. If you desire a future visit simply order another meat lover's special and I will deliver it personally.

Her hand holding the note started to tremble as she eased herself onto the closest chair. It was from 'him' and 'him' alone. Her pussy twitched as her mind remembered his tongue there, his hands on her body, and his cock giving her more pleasure than she'd ever dreamed possible.

She slowly placed the note on the table and glanced at the black cloth. It was the blindfold he had used on her. She stared at it for a moment, feeling the thickness of the fibers with her fingers then flipped open the pizza box. Taking a bite from the last slice, Patrice turned her gaze towards the phone and smiled secretly.

The end

12