Pizza Place Sex

Story Info
Girl has sex with pizza shop owner.
1.8k words
3.91
26.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night, after work, and I was walking over to the pizza place across the street from my office. The owner was gorgeous, and he and I have been flirting for awhile. I decided this morning, that I wanted something to happen between us. I had my black lace underwear on, and matching bra. My breasts are a size 38 D. The guys love them. I usually find guys talking to my breasts, and not to me.

When I walked into the pizza place, it was pretty crowded. I stood in line to order my food, and when I got to the counter the girl took my order. I saw the owner in the back working hard to keep up with the orders. He waved to me, but kept working. When my order was ready, he delivered it himself, instead of calling the number and having me come up and get the order, which is what usually takes place. When he brought over my order, he whispered to me to come back at midnight. He wanted to talk to me, but it would be busy up until they closed at midnight.

What was I going to do for the next four hours? I weighed my options. I could take the 20 minute drive home, and then drive back at midnight. I could also go to the mall or some of the stores in the area, but most of them closed between 9 and 10. Then what would I do? I could go to the movies after shopping, but there weren't any good movies showing. I could always go back to work. I decided to go to the mall. When it closed, I could then decide what to do.

After my shopping, I went to a coffee shop before I read my watch and it said it was quarter to midnight. I couldn't contain my excitement. He wanted to see me. I wanted to see him. The store was closing, which meant the employees would be going home. We would be alone. Would we have sex? I hoped so.

I got to the pizza place five minutes before midnight. The restaurant was empty, and the staff, what was left, was cleaning up. The guy at the counter told me they were closing, and no more orders were being taken. I was about to say something when the owner came out of the office.

"It's okay. She's here to see me." He told the other guy he could go. The kid clocked out and left. "Why don't you come back to the office while I finish things up out here and send the rest of the crew home?"

I sat in his chair at his desk. I couldn't believe I was sitting in the chair he always sat in. I could tell he had recently vacated it because it was still warm.

All of a sudden he came running into the office and closed the door. He pulled me out of the chair, and gave me a passionate kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth. After a minute, we broke for air. "I need to get back, but I couldn't wait to kiss you." He ran back out to finish up in the front.

When he came back twenty minutes later, he said, "Sorry. We got a late start cleaning everything up since it was so busy tonight. Everybody's gone now. It's just you and me." He pulled me out of the chair again and kissed me again.

"I enjoyed kissing you before, and I want to keep kissing you, over and over." He started unbuttoning my blouse while our lips were engaged in their own little dance. He slipped my blouse off my shoulders.

"Beautiful." His mouth slipped to my neck and my head tilted back. His lips trailed down my neck, down my collarbone, and down my chest. His hands were holding my back. He unhooked my bra, and let it fall off my body to the floor. He then hoisted me up onto the desk, and lifted my skirt out from under me. His mouth attached to my breast as his fingers started exploring my dripping wet pussy. His fingers started rubbing me through the thin material of my lace panties, but he soon took those off, and inserted two fingers into my cunt.

I could feel his cock growing as he was leaning against me, and I decided I wanted it in my mouth. I pushed him off me, and slid off the table and onto my knees in front of him. I unbuckled his pants, and took out his huge cock. It had to have been at least nine inches long. I took it in my hand, and started jacking it up and down. I then licked the shaft from bottom to top, and top to bottom. After a few minutes of teasing him, I sucked him into my warm, inviting mouth.

"Aaahhhh ...that feels so good, baby ... OH GOD ... .KEEP GOING BABY, DON'T STOP ..." His hand grabbed onto my hair and he started pistoning in and out of my mouth. All of a sudden, he stopped.

"I'm about to cum, and I want to get inside you first." He turned me around, and bent me over the desk. I spread my legs, so he could easily push his cock into my sweet cunt. As his cock found it's mark, we both let out a moan.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good inside me. Keep it up baby." I encouraged him.

He kept pushing in and out of me. "You feel so good, baby. You're so tight. I don't know how long I'm going to last." I could feel him picking up the pace. He was pounding me so hard, my knuckles were turning white from gripping the table so hard.

"Please baby, cum inside me. I need you to fill me with your seed." I moaned. "Cum on baby, give it to me."

"I don't want to get you pregnant. I have enough problems, I don't need to get you pregnant on top of everything else." He kept pounding me, but I could tell he was getting close to cumming."

"I'm on the pill." I lied. "JUST FUCK ME HARDER! I NEED YOU DEEP INSIDE ME. CUM ON BABY. FILL ME UP."

He grabbed onto my hair, and started pulling my head back as he pounded into me harder and harder.

"HERE IT COMES!" He screamed as he shot his load into me. As soon as I felt him cum inside of me, I started cumming as well.

When his cock finally stopped spitting its seed into me, he fell on top of me. "That was the best sex I have ever had. My wife was never good in bed."

"Wife?" I squeaked.

"Soon to be ex-wife. We're in the middle of a divorce. She's found another man who has more money than I do." He stated, slowly lifting off of me.

"I didn't know you were married." I stood up and turned around to face him.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, but we'll talk about all of that some other time. Right now, why don't you bring my cock back to life so I can fuck you one more time before we call it a night." He pushed me down to my knees in front of him.

I sucked his cock into my mouth again. My head bobbing up and down on his cock, while my tongue swirled around his shaft. I started humming. I heard the vibrations really make the blowjob feel good for the guy.

"OH GOD, THAT FEELS INCREDIBLE. KEEP IT UP BABY! DON'T STOP, HONEY! OH YEAH ... UNNNHHH ... YEAH ..." He started pounding his cock down my throat. I sucked harder. After a few minutes, he pulled out, and stood up. He took my hand, and pulled me out into the dining room. He kissed me before lifting me up onto the table.

"I want to watch our reflection in the windows. Your body looks so good with my cock in it." He slammed his cock into me without warning. He pounded me harder and harder. He leaned over and took my nipples into his mouth as his cock continued to invade my hole. His mouth then moved up to my lips, and he bit my lower lip, and then licked it. He kissed along my cheek and nibbled on my ears.

"You are so incredibly hot. I want you to be my fuck slave. Quit your job, move into my house, and stay in the house naked all day. Whenever I need some relief, I'll know where to find you." He whispered into my ear.

All I could do in response was moan. "You like that idea, don't you. You want to be my little slut, don't you." He slowed down his pace a little. "Say it, my sweet, tell me what you are."

"I'm your slut. I'm your sex slave. I do what you tell me to do." I started playing with my own breasts. This was making me so hot, him pounding my pussy.

"That's my girl. I'm going to take your ass now. Has anybody ever fucked your ass?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Good. I want to be the first." He pulled out of my cunt, flipped me over, and shoved his cock in my ass. "AAAGGGGHHH" I screamed in pain.

He stopped for a minute to let me get used to him being in my ass, then he started pounding me hard. After awhile, he could feel me relaxing.

"That's my girl. Take my cock up your ass. Give your ass to me, baby." His one hand was on my back holding me down, but his other hand was pulling my hair. That pain, mixed with the pain and pleasure of his huge cock pumping into my ass was too much for me. I started cumming real hard.

"That's it baby, cum for me." While I was still cumming, he pulled out and flipped me over again. He started squirting his load all over my chest and belly.

"Good girl. Rub it into your skin." I did as I was told.

"Now, you're going to walk to your car naked, without cleaning yourself up. You're going to drive home, and walk into your apartment building naked. If anybody wants to fuck you, let them. You will sleep naked, and stay naked until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand me?" I nodded yes.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Yes, sir. Your little sex slave understands."

"Good." He helped me off the table. "Now, go, my pet."

He watched me walk to my car and get in.

I did see a group of guys when I got to my apartment having a few beers on their front porch. That's a story for another time, though.