Pizza, Wine, and a Fun Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crafer
crafer
5 Followers

"Don't want to peak too soon this time" she panted. I was expecting her to start sucking on my cock again, but instead she grabbed her tits in her hands and wrapped them round my cock. She started to rub her tits up and down my raging cock, which disappeared completely as she pulled her tits right up to the head. It's not often you find someone with the perfect combination of body shape and great tits to give a tit job like this, incredible -- 9.5, I thought, I have to give her that. But I'll tell her later.

She picked up the pace a little, allowing the tip of my cock in to her mouth every time she moved down. I could feel my climax building, but I needed one more thing.

"Fancy doggy style?" I said. She lifted her head and simply nodded, climbing off and getting on all fours as I moved behind her.

I slipped my fingers all around her, massaging her lips, then slowly up to her ass, inserting my finger with ease. "Feel good?" I asked. I could see her nodding in agreement. "Like some more?" I took her whimper as a yes, and positioned my cock at her entrance, which was partially open as I removed my finger. I pressed against her entrance, which was still tight, despite all the lube. I could hear her grimace as I forced myself in, the oil doing just what we needed it to do. I was half way in when I started to pick up a rhythm, getting deeper and deeper with each stroke. Her ass was a perfect shape and, whilst it was nice and tight, the oil and her juices allowed me to pick up to a good pace. I could feel myself building as I saw Shelley's hand reach underneath to rub at her clit. Her moans were now constant: part in pleasure, part in pain I think.

After four or five minutes I picked up my pace and announced, "I'm close to coming Shelley, want me to come in your ass?"

"Nope, I've got a better idea" she said, as she pulled away and flipped over. She slipped down between my legs and squeezed her tits together. "I want you to cover my tits in your cum" she grinned. Who was I to argue with such an offer? I slipped my cock between her tits again as she squeezed them tightly, this time I was fucking them at my pace. Her fingernails dug in to her tits, which were still covered in oil, and I slipped in and out with no problem. I pulled my cock out and within a couple of strokes I was spurting all over her tits, with one shot landing on her cheek and hair. Considering I had cum less than an hour ago, I was amazed at the volume. Shelley kept mauling away at her tits as I finished up, rubbing all of my cum in with the oil, covering them completely. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever been part of.

"So, any further revisions to you grading of my tits then?" she asked, giving them one last rub.

"Definitely a 9.5 babe, and any more tricks like that might just get you the 10!!!" I smirked, falling on top of her.

We lay there for a couple of minutes before we heard both of our phones going off. "Shit, we were supposed to be in the pub an hour ago!" I said.

"You're complaining!!?" Shelley asked.

"Hell no! But you know everyone will guess who we've been up to".

"Who cares? Definitely worth the flack we might get! Lets get showered and go and meet them. I could do with a beer!" said Shelley as she jumped out of bed. We climbed in to the shower together, where she managed to get me hard again within seconds -- soaping up her tits was a fantastic motivator. She fell to her knees and worked her magic with her tongue, and within a few minutes I was ready to come again. I pulled my cock out and shot a somewhat smaller load all over her face and tits.

We dried off and started to get dressed. Shelley pulled out a new set of matching black and blue lacy underwear. I picked up the bra as she pulled her thong on, 32DD! I had been pretty close. "Very hot, will go nicely with that top. How about a skirt to show off those pins of yours?" I suggested. Shelley rummaged in her cupboard and pulled out a short black skirt and a denim one.

"Hmm, black on I think. And maybe some stockings to go with it?"

"What? This short? No way! Will have to save that for another time, stud!" she replied.

She did, but that's another story!

crafer
crafer
5 Followers
12