Pizza, Wine, and Lurv Pt. 01

Story Info
Cute couple relaxing on a staycation.
2.6k words
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: So I haven't done creative writing in a while - and I've never done creative writing about sex so bear with me here! Also I totally wrote this with the help of my vibrator so .. I hope everything is copacetic here. I didn't even re-read it. LOL.

*****

I want to rent a nice hotel room somewhere in town. I'll let you know when to meet me there and leave a keycard at the front desk for you. When you arrive the first thing you'll notice is that the lights are off and the room is lit by vanilla scented candles with a few rose scented candles as well.

Music is playing quite softly. It's barely audible, but there. A subtle presence complimenting the scents of roses and vanilla. It's downtempo and classical, a non-intrusive piano with little other accompaniment.

It doesn't take too long for you to notice something else - the smell of pizza. Oregano, rosemary, garlic and onion, hot cheese, your favorite toppings .. it all wafts through the room from a box on the table. You smile and shut the door behind you quietly.

There is light coming from the bathroom where the door is barely ajar. You know I'm in there. You take the time to grab a slice of pizza and pour yourself a glass of wine from the bottle sitting in a bucket of ice just behind the pizza. You're like pretty hungry I imagine. After this you stroll to the bathroom door with wine in one hand and pizza in the other then nudge it open with your foot.

As predicted - I am there! In the tub, totally covered up to my collarbone in mountains of bubbles, and also eating pizza. I smile - of course I smile, and I set the crust down on the edge of the tub. I sink down in the water until it's at the bridge of my nose but you can see that I'm still smiling from the wrinkles at the corners of my eyes. You can also see that I'm blushing quite a lot. I seem to be, all at once, shy and obviously wanting. Also very, very playful.

In comic fashion I arch a single eyebrow. It isn't truly seductive as much as it is ironically seductive. I don't need to say anything because we both know we're going to bang like bonobos tonight. Saying anything is ill-advised. Everything I have to say about seduction is corny and crass and better suited for the lyrics of a song by the Bloodhound Gang. I'm trying to be romantic as much as possible. I stay silent and blow a few bubbles. So sexy.

You laugh and sit on the floor across from me to eat your pizza. You're trying to hide it but you're blushing too. Yes, we are definitely going to bang like bonobos tonight.

I move to the edge of the tub and I can't take my eyes off of you. Why does the way you eat pizza turn me on? Why does everything you do turn me on? I could philosophize extensively about that but you're done with the pizza and taking your clothes off. My eyes widen in an inaudible expression of "yay!"

You take your shirt off and catch my eyes again. You lean over the tub, shirtless and bra-less, to give me a kiss. All pretense of being shy abandoned, I'm holding myself up out of the water and meeting you as you bend over. My hands are braced against the edge of the tub. It's a long kiss - the kind of kiss that makes you want to suffocate a little so it doesn't end.

It ends when I feel your hand groping my right breasts suddenly. At first I squeak. I'm surprised. You smile and I moan. I'm still trying to get closer to you and I might fall out of the tub. You hold on, and rub your thumb over my nipple. My affinity for sports bras hides the fact that I actually have c-cups and they are the perfect handful. You play with me for a moment, smiling into my cheek as you listen to the way my breathing hitches with lust.

"I've been thinking about you all day .. " You say and to that I say, "hashtag same."

You laugh again and pull away but I grab you by the hips. I start undoing your belt and I pull your pants down - fast. I'm very, very fast. I start on your underwear but you still my hands. I look up and you're smiling down at me - at how much I want this. I find I'm smiling too, and blushing again. I sink back into the bubbles to hide from your teasing looks as you remove the rest of your clothes.

I rest the back of my head against the porcelain and slip my hand between my legs. I'm so turned on. I've been turned on for a while now but it's completely sublime and overwhelming with you this close. I'm wet. The water does little to mask that I am very, very physically wanting. I want to be a showman so I begin to move my hand back and forth, stirring up how I feel. My breathing gets harder and ... I close my eyes, open my mouth and I moan so loudly. It is so honest about how much I crave you right now.

You basically crash into the water above me. Your hands are on my shoulders. Your knees are by my hips. Water splashes out of the tub along with a lot of the bubbles. You settle back and sit on my thighs. My knuckles graze the cleft between your legs and even from such a slight touch I can tell you are just as physically wanting as me.

I open my eyes and my hand stills. I'm looking you in the eyes. I moan again, but it is caught in my throat. This time it was unintentional. My hips strain upward. There's a moment of tense silence. The look on your faces seems to convey a calculating question that you're posing to yourself - "where do I begin" I am not nearly as composed.

"Come here?" I plead. You lean forward, bringing your face near to mine.

I reach up from the water and place my hands at the back of your neck - pulling you towards me but very gently. I'm trying not to start begging so quickly but I was already very worked up when you got here. You acquiesce and kiss me. Your hand goes to my breast again. The other arm slips behind my neck. I love the feeling of you on me, holding me, groping me, kissing me .. The noises that I make are happy and chipper at first but then all of your motions slow down. I start moaning in need again - totally breathless and still preferring more of you to oxygen.

You pull away from kissing me to put your mouth near my ear. "Tell me what you need." You're still massaging my breasts. I'm still moaning. I forget words. The inflection in my voice becomes even more needy as I process that I should probably respond to what you've said. You start whispering suggestions in my ear as your hand releases my breast and goes between my legs. You start stroking my clitoris as you tell me everything you want to do to me. There are some amazing options proposed yet none of this is helping me to find words. You bite my earlobe. I'm speechless still.

Your fingers linger and still, tensed against me for what you're sure I'm going to say. "Please, please, please ... " I discover a word. Just one. You shake your head. "Please Brittany." I can feel you smile against my cheek and lick my neck but you're still not giving me what I want. What I need. You lay on top of me in the water for a long moment while I catch my breath. I'm still straining against your fingers to try to get what I can't figure out how to ask for.

You're talking again - this time in calmer, dulcet tones. You tell me how pretty I sound, and so many other lovely things that you think of me. I'm so incredibly blissful and wanting, and it takes a moment but I find the words. My hands are still on the back of your neck, holding you close. Your ear is near to my mouth.

"Fuck me please. Please put your fingers inside me. Please, please fuck me hard and make me come. I need you Brittany."

You became quiet when I started talking and now you're kissing against my neck. You kiss my cheek. You rise up a little and look me in the eyes. The absolute love there is completely overwhelming to me and I have to close my eyes. My hips strain again and I'm mumbling, "please"

Two fingers slide into me easily. I sigh with relief. I feel kisses on my eyelids as you start to move your hand to and fro. My jaw tenses and I'm silent. I move my hips. The only sound I make is the breath that moves through my nostrils. You're starting a steady, slow rhythm that I savor intensely. I may not be moaning but there is absolute rapture written across my features. I can feel your breath on my face. The thought that you are right there - staring at me intently and studying my expression makes me shiver. There's a corresponding contraction in the musculature of my pussy. You hold your fingers in deep in response, and don't withdraw.

I feel you move. I feel your mouth at my neck. You lick along my jaw and I extend my neck. You start sucking at the skin there - bursting the tiny blood vessels there to form a hicky. I moan but again it doesn't really come out. It gets caught in my throat. You press in deeper with your hand and there's another similar noise. You bite my neck and my mouth pops open. The sounds escape again. Your hand starts moving again - this time faster.

I'm panting and emitting tiny moans with every inward thrust. They're limited in volume by the fact that my breathing is so shallow and rapid. I'm quickly losing control of my body. You bite down harder. I yell - "oh my god! Oh my, oh my, oh, oh, oh .. " You're listening to encourage my continual vocalization. You love hearing it.

"There you go .." You whisper in my ear in a husky voice filled with lust and more than that - possessiveness. I'm lost in the feeling that everything you are doing to me, inciting in me - it's such evidence of how much I belong to you. I love to lose control of myself to you like this. I'm so overwhelmed.

You're fucking me in earnest now. You push your fingers in and out. There is less and less resistance to the penetration as my body opens up to you. I'm falling silent again as I become breathless. I feel like you are driving the air from me and that I don't even have the power to reclaim it on the inhale. You're not okay with the silence.

You manage to slip in a fourth finger and you have your thumb on my clit. You're kissing my neck and speaking to me more. You slow your hand and curl the fingers inside of me. "Come on babe, come on" I let out a long groan that picks up at the end in time with a particularly inundating thrust to reward the noise. "Good girl," you murmur sweetly and still your hand entirely.

My eyes open and just like that I'm looking at you. I moan softly, involuntarily. "Brittany?" I ask. Your curling fingers are just feeling at the inside of me and when I move my hips the sensation is incredible. I'm on a divine plateau. "Brittany?" I ask again, and you lean in close. I close my eyes.

"Tell .. me .. what .. you .. need .. " You move very, very slowly as you speak. I feel your other hand shifting behind me. Your fingers play with my hair at the base of my neck. "Oh, oh, oh .." I'm murmuring constantly, without words again. You're waiting. You're patient, and you have almost a sympathetic look on your face. Your thumb is constantly rotating over my clit. The look of sympathy fades away and is replaced by one of studied determination. You start to periodically increase and decrease your speed - toying with me on this plateau. You continue this for several minutes. My moaning is quiet but constant.

"Baby?"

"Uh?"

"Tell me."

You stop moving entirely with your thumb resting on my clit. My hips jerk in protest. I'm panting. I open my eyes and I can see you smiling. I am absolutely devastated from the stimulation and I stare upward with glossy eyes and an absolute look of dumb lust.

"Please Brittany .."

"Yes?" A small thrust that makes me jerk and moan.

"Make me, make me," I find it hard to complete the sentence.

"Close enough!" You declare and grasp my hair. You pull my head back and bring your mouth to my neck again while you resume absolutely fucking me.

"- Come! I'm gonna come! Oh my god!" I'm yelling now. You're biting and sucking. You move your mouth to my breasts while keeping my head held tight where it is by the hair. Your nails dig into my scalp while your teeth dig into the flesh of my breasts. You keep your fingers crooked and your thumb on my clit while you pump in and out. There are tremors running through my body. My hips are jerking. I feel like I'm losing my mind with pleasure, and I'm panicking. You're holding me there. Everything you do holds me there - underneath you, forced to feel what I need.

My legs try to shut but you crook your feet to the inside of the calves and keep them against the sides of the tub. I am so completely inundated with sensations that I try to block them out. I love it, I love it so much but I can't help but try not to come. I'm tensing up so much, and my hips are bucking. You keep fucking me harder and faster. Your hips are moving too. You bite hard on my breast to try to make me come but it doesn't work. Your hand is getting sore and you are getting desperate.

You start talking to me again. "Come on, come on baby. Come on, let go. Just let go. Let go." And I do. I gasp. I bring in so much air. You pull my head against your neck as my mouth opens to scream while a massive orgasm takes me over. I bite into your shoulder and you gasp. "Uh uh uh" I'm still trembling, whimpering even, as it leaves me. I removed my teeth from your shoulder. Your hand eases my head back to the edge of the tub. You sit up and massage yourself where I bit you. I lay there as limp as a ragdoll and I try to catch my breath. You quickly come back down to me and wrap both of your arms around me protectively. Blindly I wrap my arms around you too.

"I love you" is murmured back and forth.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
babybehrbabybehrabout 6 years ago

If they had the stars up I'd give you a five!!!! Keep writing please!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Delight Pt. 01 A schoolgirl crush becomes so much more.in Lesbian Sex
Rivals Cheerleaders and bad girls are supposed to be rivals, right?in Lesbian Sex
Whom You Least Expect She found love with her former enemy.in Lesbian Sex
Hidden Desires Girlfriends finally act on their hidden desires.in Lesbian Sex
Sisters Alison has feelings about sister Natalie.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories