Place the Bid Ch. 05

Story Info
Rani escapes Punishment, for now; but has a decision to make.
1k words
3.95
5.4k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was, of course, a significant flaw in Rani's plan. It was impossible for her to walk with the mobile inside her vagina without looking like she was drunk. So...out it came, none the worse for its adventure. Rani, annoyed with herself, opened the mobile front and then sighed inwardly; it was all for nothing, the phone was thumb print protected. She had that awful feeling when hope is taken away, for a moment seemingly more down than she had felt for weeks, if only she could have called him. She knew he would have come, the one person through all the betrayal she knew actually loved her and worried about her; but how could she get through to him?

Placing the phone on the floor again she walked slowly from the room, forgetting the camera that watched constantly from every room in the club.

*

The prince presumably gone, all was quiet until the following day. That evening Rani had been lying on her bed, her room devoid of entertainment as she was not earning the in room privileges that the other girls had, when the door opened and one of the male employees walked in carrying something. It was actually an extremely tight, spray on, and unbelievably short latex mini. This was unusual as Rani had been almost totally naked since her arrival, not that this 'belt' really constituted clothing; but it did cover her ass and pussy. Rani's ass was on the flat side, her tits were amazing, her ass less so; she put the mini on and followed the young man into the corridor toward the main hall.

*

The main hall was full, again unusual. Rani had not seen all the girls in one place before. Every girl was totally naked (bar her), some standing holding drinks trays, a couple acting as foot stools, one (the Hu Cow) providing milk for those who wanted a hot drink. Around thirty men in well groomed suits (smell the money) sat around the sides. In the centre of the room stood one of the blondes Rani had seen a few times, she was on a small podium, on her toes, her tits bound and at the end of a hoist. Rani was gestured to sit on a couch next to another girl, Chinese, who she hadn't seen before. The Chinese girl, following her own instructions, sat between Rani's legs and began to lick Rani's pussy, softly (but incessantly) sucking on her clit - persuading it to come out from its hood. The girl was an expert and Rani's clit ached with desire from the attention.

But the rooms attention was on the blond who was whimpering, distressed. The Master stood and spoke.

"Gentlemen, Danielle here displeased us all yesterday, and today let this be a lesson (a gag was placed in Danielle's mouth, before her mouth was taped). Notice the ties around her tits, all the weight from the mechanism is on the tits, as it lifts them her whole body weight is carried by the tits alone. Sometimes you may see the ties used for this going around the girls back, that is a cheat, it spreads the weight. Notice there is nothing here like that, the tits alone support (murmurs of approval from the male crowd)."

He nodded to his servant who pulled on the winch, another two turns and Danielle's tits were almost level with her face, she was standing on her toe tips. Rani, inspite of a desire to come on the Chinese girls face, was trapped watching this torment.

Another moment later and Danielle was off the ground, then at a level where she span, held by the tits alone. The men got up and all taking a paddle each proceeded to smack her two times each on the ass as she span. Only when her ass was red and aching, her tits turning purple and tears in her eyes was she taken back to the floor level.

*

A small groan from Rani indicated that she had come, but still the girl continued, a finger now expertly entering her, gently in and out - probing, now a second, then a third; opening the pussy. Attention was still on Danielle, now placed standing over the centre table while the men lined up. Most of the girls all moved forward at this point, the 'fluffers,' each one working on the next man in the queue, making him erect and hard, so he was condomed and ready to enter Danielle as soon as the man in front withdrew.

A click of the fingers told Rani that the Master was next to her, the Chinese girl withdrew totally, and the Master sat in a chair next to Rani.

"It was her or you."

"What?" Rani pulled herself again back to where she was, disorientated by the girls attention on her vulva and clit.

"She displeased me, massively. Tried to persuade a man to smuggle her out, he told me of course. Tried to get on his right side, offered him anal when he's only paid for pussy; as if I wouldn't know. But you displeased me too."

Rani felt her heart beat so loud it could have been heard, she couldn't cope with what Danielle had just been through. Now ungagged, cock after cock impaled her and her cries sliced through the watching Rani.

Rani stayed quiet, head slightly down.

The Master took one of her nipples between his finger and thumb and pulled it hard, really painfully so she gasped.

"The phone, you wanted to call someone. I know you did."

"I....."

"If, when I see you at 10am tomorrow, you tell me his name then all will be well. If you fail to do so, or if you lie, then tomorrow evening there will be a repeat of this. And those brown titties of yours will be turning purple, on top of what Danielle had I will clamp weights to your nipples as you hang. I'll give you till tomorrow to think it over."

And he walked away, Rani felt confusion all over her. But there was the increasing realisation that the love she had always inwardly denied was real, and how could she betray her love to the Master?