Placement Office - Openings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit returned with a towel and warm wash cloths. He knelt between her thighs." Raise up your ass so I can put a towel under you." Theda placed her feet on Kit's shoulders and raised her ass. She wanted him to see how ready she was for him. He slid the towel under her, but she held herself up in front of him and flexed her pelvis to beckon him with her bloated leaking cunt.

"Not yet, Theda. I will release you when I am ready." He placed one of the warm wet cloths over her crotch. With both hands he rubbed the wet towel into her belly and groin and ass crack. "Put your feet on the floor." With her eyes closed, Theda reveled in the wet warmth as it met the heat of her fevered skin. Kit pulled the cloth down to the top of her slit and spread shaving cream over her belly. He shaved her with downward stokes and moved quickly to the top of the towel.

"Now pull your knees to your chest and open wide."

Even knowing what was going to happen did not lessen the impact of Kit's hand spreading the shaving cream over her stubble and rubbing it in. Her arousal was so complete that she involuntarily shuddered and lurched toward his hand as he rubbed the smooth cream over her sex and asshole. When the razor moved smoothly over her, Theda began to quiver in overload.

"You need to be still. I don't want to cut you."

"I can't stop the shaking, " she answered in a tiny whisper.

"I'll hold you." Kit said. His left hand covered her vagina and he used his thumb and forefinger to stretch the skin tight. He quickly finished and moved down. His left hand spread her ass cheeks and the razor circled her crinkle with short strokes leaving her smooth as silk.

Kit dropped the razor and using a clean cloth began to wipe the excess soap from Theda's ass. "Put your legs down now." He cleaned her crotch and belly area. Kit sat back on his heels and looked at Theda's closed eyes.

"It's done. No injuries. You can open your eyes now, Theda."

"No injuries except to my modesty and dignity. I'm afraid to open my eyes and look."

"There is no need for modesty between us. Let's try honesty instead. And as for your dignity, my teacher said a lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best."

"You were very fortunate to have such a teacher."

"Yes, I was. Now open your eyes and gaze upon the wonder of your beauty."

"Fool! Idiot child," she said. She opened her eyes. "Oh, Kit, it is even bigger looking without the hair to cover it."

"Hush," he said. "I think it's great. It's smaller than half a volleyball, maybe more softball size, definitely bigger than a baseball...kind of shaped like a football, but.."

"Idiot child!" she could not but snicker at his comparisons. "Are you such a jock that you can only make sports similes?"

"Nope, I like to eat too. Not so rough as a pineapple; not as big as a cantaloupe; I know—it's a peach, a large juicy peach. I love peaches. I think I am hungry for one now." Kit leaned forward and lifted Theda's thighs onto his shoulders. His mouth moved to her vagina and he tasted her with an open mouthed kiss. "Mmmmm, yummy!" He moved closer to explore his shaven banquet.

Theda went stiff in shock. She knew oral sex was a staple for some, but Lawrence had never offered and she had been too repressed to ask.. She never thought it could be so thrilling. Kit's tongue laved her lips and reached into her depths. His nose bumped her clit making her startle at the sensation. His hands rested on her thighs as her ass was supported by his shoulders. This gave her a freedom of movement that she began to use to try to force her clit against him moving with a quick hunching motion.

When Kit sensed her growing cooperation, he shifted his hands from Theda's thighs up her torso to her breasts. Each hand squeezed and kneaded her flesh while his thumbs and index fingers pulled at her nipples in a milking motion. Her orgasm began swiftly when he moved his mouth up to suck in her erect clit. As he applied suction with his lips, his tongue swirled over the two inches of her sensitive clit. Theda's hips pumped frantically thrusting her most sensitive bud between his lips. Kit pinched her hard nipples and shook her breasts. Theda mouth stretched open as she stiffened in her climax and howled, "Ahhhhhhhhh." As she ran out of breath, Kit lifted his mouth away from her and changed his grip on her breasts to a softly squeezing caress.

Theda came down slowly. As she regained her orientation, she said, "Oh, my god, Kit, you have ruined me."

"Only until next time. Move up on the bed farther so I can join you."

Theda pitched the pillows to the head of the bed and crawled backward, Kit followed her and crawled between her legs until his mouth reached her chest. "Let's give these a little more attention," he said. His mouth and hands were all over her as he relit the fire she thought was extinguished. As her nipples hardened and she wrapped her legs around Kit's waist, he began sliding down, kissing her as he went.

"Again," Theda thought. " I don't know if I can stand another time like before."

As he moved downward, Kit pressed Theda's right leg flat on the bed, trapping it with his left arm. His left hand curled over her belly to clasp the top of her slit and shake it gently. Kit's right hand reached under Theda's left thigh and raised her leg upward. He caught her foot and placed it on his right shoulder. He patted it and said, "Keep that there." With her completely opened up to him. Kit slid two fingers vertically into her twat. Her lubrication allowed them to enter smoothly as he pushed them as far as they could reach. His middle finger bumped against her cervix causing Theda to moan and fuck back at him. He slowly drew them back and then pushed again.

Theda felt the fingertips push her cervix back. She pushed against the pressure having a sudden itch that needed to be scratched. Kit left his fingers embedded and made a series of small bumps against the hard mouth of Theda's womb. She fucked at his hand trying to find a rhythm, but Kit turned his hand palm up and lifting against the top of her canal, he moved his fingers over her G-spot to bump against the back of her channel.

Kit's left hand pinched her clitoral hood, then spread it open for his mouth to feast greedily on her clit. No more delicate finesse; Kit savagely lashed her clit with his tongue; his left hand alternately pinched and spread the top of her gash; his right hand added a third finger as he stretched and pulled and pounded Theda into submission.

Theda was electrified; every sense was screaming at her for release, but she could not quite get to her orgasm. She was hung up on the edge humping and grunting and gasping. "More, Kit, is there more?" she managed to cry.

Kit turned his right hand over and placed his thumb over her rosebud. It was wet and slick from Theda's copious discharges. "Ready, Theda?" he asked and took her whine as agreement. He plunged his thumb into her ass and began fucking her ass with it. His fingers in her snatch continued their stimulation. Theda's mind exploded in a tornado of pure sensation. She reached to grasp her legs and pull them to her chest, accepting whatever Kit chose to do in search of one more bit of feeling. She screamed her joy and her lust just before the world turned off.

Theda woke up with Kit lying beside her holding her head to his chest. "Are you all right?" he asked.

Theda took a moment to consider just how she was. Everything below her waist thrummed with overstimulation. It was not painful, but she felt as if one more touch would be too much. Her chest and face felt hot as if sunburned. Her belly twisted with the remembrance of her behavior. Her mind was deeply satisfied and at peace. She wanted nothing more than to show the young man holding her the appreciation she felt. A whole new world had been revealed by Kit's tearing down her walls. She snuggled closer to him.

"I've never been better," she said. "Can there be more?"

"Well, I kind of hoped you might return the favor."

Theda became aware of an astoundingly firm and long part of Kit lying between them against her stomach. She reached down to grasp it and slowly stroke it. The slick liquids dripping from his tip coated her hand and she spread it over the soft skin.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"You liked the oral didn't you?"

"You were amazing, but I don't know how to do that"

"Are you serious? You were married for years and years and you never gave the poor guy a blow job?

"Lawrence was reluctant. I had read about it in the Tropic of Cancer and I thought it might energize him, so I offered."

"What did he say?"

"He said I needed different reading material and then he rolled over and went to sleep."

"Shows that even a Nobel Prize winner can have a blind spot."

Theda burst into delighted laughter. She suddenly knew that sex after 40 was going to be more fun than it ever had been before. She pushed herself up on hands and knees over Kit. Her breasts hung down and he began trying to kiss and capture her nipples. She grabbed his head and said, "You have to tell me what to do. It's been too long since I read the book."

Kit laughed into her cleavage, teasing first one breast then the other. "Basically what ever felt good for you will feel good for me."

"It all felt good," Theda said.

"Then you choose. Whenever you are ready to start."

"OK But you look like you are ready to start right now."

"God, Theda, if you don't give me some relief I think it will explode."

:"Can't have that; it's too big; would make a terrible mess. Sit on the edge of the bed and stack those pillows to lean back on. Now spread those long legs so I have room to work."

Theda kneeled between Kit's legs and grasped him in both hands. "What now?"

"Usually a woman will lick or kiss the man before taking him into her mouth. Then you can suck or swirl with your tongue or nurse like a baby would a teat. Some women can swallow a man's dick and massage it with their esophagus until he comes."

Theda had begun jacking Kit with both hands as she kissed and licked the head of his dick. "This doesn't taste like much. What do I do when you ejaculate? In the books they always swallow it and it tastes salty."

"Oh, Theda, that feels so good. I can't believe I am getting a blow job from a romance book. Don't stop...suck harder."

Theda lifted her face, "Well what do I do? You didn't tell me."

"I'll warn you before I cum. Some swallow, some catch it in their mouth and spit it out, and some take their mouth away and finish you off with their hands."

"What does it taste like? Really?" She resumed her sucking and head bobbing.

"You're about to find out in about 10 seconds if you don't slow down."

"Aren't you ready?"

"God, yes, Theda, yesssss"

As Theda felt the spasms begin, she slipped her hand beneath Kit's balls and began to rub his anus. As she triggered his ejaculation, she sucked harder and pushed her index finger as far as she could up his ass. She sucked and pumped with her left hand while her right indeed finger circled massaging Kit's overfull prostate. Kit thought his dick had exploded as he pumped shot after shot of semen into Theda's mouth. His spasms went on and on much longer than was normal for him. The woman on her knees sucked it down and kept pumping and massaging.

Kit placed his hand on Theda's head, "Enough, enough, I am getting sensitive."

Theda pulled off reluctantly. Her efforts were no longer producing any semen and she certainly understood the sensitivity issue. She gave his small softening head one more peck as she climbed up on the bed to straddle his waist.

"That was fun. If I get you something to nourish you and let you rest for a couple of hours, do you think we might do it again?"

"Theda, you are a wonder. First off, it was not fun—it was stupendous, sexy, mind-blowing."

"I did well then?"

"Better than well. If I live to be 110, I doubt that anyone will do me better. And secondly, I don't need nourishment and I don't need a couple of hours and a nap. If you keep waving your tits in my face and rubbing that hot bald snatch on my stomach, I will be ready any minute."

Theda started scooting backwards down Kit's body as she waved her breasts at him. He caught her arms and pulled her back to him. He pulled her face down to his and kissed her. Softly at first then with more passion until both tongues were dueling for supremacy. Kit's hands reached down to take her ass cheeks and pull them apart.

He kissed her softly and said, "I want something different; I want your ass. I want to be the first and I want you soon."

She looked down at him and grinned. "So, Captain Kirk, you want to go where no man has gone before."

Laughing, he replied, "Theda, you are marvelous and yes I do want to go there."

"Well, actually you already have. You could say that you have plumbed depths unknown to me or Lawrence and that doesn't even count my mouth. I apprehend from something poking me in my rear that your rocket is about prepared for takeoff, Captain?"

Chuckling, he said, "Yes, but I need to get up for something. I hate to make you move off me. You are so much fun; I love you."

The playful look faded from Theda's face. Seriously, she placed her hand over Kit's lips. "Don't say that. You know we can only have this one time. It would be impossible."

Theda rolled off Kit and lay on her side as Kit quickly went into the bathroom and returned with the mysterious tube.

"What do you have?'

Kit held the tube labeled KY out for her to see. "Lubricant. My m...mentor said it made things much better at the back door.." He held out his other hand with the foil package of a condom. "She said to use these to prevent the possibility of infections. Are you still good with this?"

"This seems to be a night for new experiences. How do you want me?"

"Lie on your side with your back to me."

Theda rolled over on her left side and waited with some trepidation. Kit slid into the bed behind her and moved close to spoon behind her. Theda felt his hard cock against her behind and she raised her upper thigh to allow it entrance. It sprang up to thump against her pussy and she felt a jolt in her sensitized belly.

Kit reached across her with his right hand to place the condom wrapper in her hand. "Don't lose this, we will need it soon." His right hand took possession of her breast and he began to kiss and nuzzle her neck. The chills ran down her body straight to her clit. She felt it begin to throb with each heart beat. Her nipples stiffened in Kit's palm as her body readied itself to fulfill its ancient urge. She felt her labia swell and the moisture begin to flow.

"This is really nice like this."

"Yes, but it gets better. I won't rush you this time. Tell me if you want me to slow down or stop. Thank you, Theda for this gift."

Kit rolled away from her and knelt behind her on the bed. Theda felt his left hand press her right cheek up as his right hand moved into the opened crack. The lubricant in his fingers was slick and warm. His middle finger began a one knuckle entry and circled inside her hole to stretch it gently.

"Oooo, it is warm."

"I put the tube in a basin of hot water when I brought it from the house."

"Always prepared, are you Captain Kirk?"

"Always hopeful, Theda."

Theda thought that probably most of Kit's hopes would be fulfilled. Both immediately and in the future with other women. She felt a moment of loss as she considered where he would go that she could not accompany him. But her gratitude for showing her a whole new level of pleasure overcame her sadness. Kit's massage and pulls on her asshole was stimulating her sex. Theda's arousal increased and her breathing became ragged.

Kit's hand left her for a moment to return with two fingers loaded with the warm ointment. He easily slid them two knuckles deep and again began the stretching motions. "How does that feel? Does it hurt?

"It feels strange, but not uncomfortable. There is no pain."

"Let me get more KY inside you, It will make things smoother."

This time when Kit's fingers returned, they slid easily to their full length. When he pulled them back, three fingers returned to begin a greater enlargement. "Relax, Theda. If you rub your clit, it might help you."

"You want me to masturbate? I don't know what to do."

"Just do what you would to get yourself off normally."

"Kit, I never have. I was taught that was dirty."

"Well, it's cleaner than what I am doing." Theda's laughter pealed out. How could she ever leave this precious boy?

"Just put a finger on each side of your clit and rub gently. Do what makes you feel good. Here, put some of this your fingers." Kit extended the tube of jelly to her. Theda reached up and he placed a small amount on her fingertips.

As Theda reached between her legs and began tentatively stroking her clit, she began to quiver. Her orgasm began to build from her arousal. Kit's fingers returned to her bottom and began to make greater progress as she heated.

"Up on your knees now and give me the condom. Come here so your knees are on the edge of the bed" Kit stepped off the bed and stood beside it.

As Theda obeyed, she glanced to see Kit unroll the lubricated latex over his cock. It seemed enormous. She did not see how it could possible fit into her

"Put your head down on the bed and rub that clit, Theda."

Theda's hand returned to her snatch as she felt Kit step up behind her and use both hands to spread her cheeks. His cock probed her enlarged hole and to Theda's astonishment slipped easily inside. Her hand rubbed the top of her slit faster and more roughly. She felt a lack of something; her empty cunt needed filling. She slipped one finger in, then two, then three into her steaming liquid pussy as Kit began the age-old rhythm of thrust and withdrawal. She felt him probe deeper and deeper into her rectum, filling her to completeness. There was no pain only an enormous pressure that increased as she more frantically frigged herself to orgasm. She felt the onrushing tidal wave.

"Kit! Kit! My hair, my hair!" Kit grabbed the hair at the back of Theda's head and pounded himself into her.

Kit had begun slowly, but as Theda showed no evidence of discomfort he began to grip her hair and pound harder. Her gasps and grunts encouraged him and the tightness of her sphincter brought him quickly to his climax. When her felt Theda begin her spasms, he could wait no longer and the passion took him.

"Oh, oh, I love you, Mom, I love you.' Kit cried as he poured his juice into the latex sheath.

In the midst of her passion, Theda heard his cry and knew that what she had suspected was true. She stilled as Kit continued pumping into her with shorter and weaker thrusts. When he became still, he almost fell over onto her back reaching around her to clasp her breasts with both hands as his hot breath flowed across her sweaty shoulders. He clung to her like a drowning swimmer.

Kit straightened up. "Move up on the bed," he said in a hoarse voice. Theda crawled up into the middle of the bed and lay on her side facing him. He pulled off the condom and threw it at the trash can. It hung on the edge. "No basket," he said.

Theda held out her arms to Kit and as he crawled to her he placed his upper leg between hers. She folded him in her arms and legs and held him with soft kisses until they both slept.

****************

Theda woke later with the indirect lights on the dock bathing the room in softness. She disentangled from Kit and went to the bathroom. After peeing a copious amount, she found a washcloth and cleaned her crotch and ass. Feeling much less grungy she looked in the mirror to see if she recognized the person looking back at her. It didn't look much like Mrs. Professor Pullin from the placement office. She put her hands on her hips and squared up challenging the mirror. That person looked more like a naked, tousle-haired slut with a bald, swollen snatch. Theda decided she liked that person, but she better keep her hidden most of the time.