Placement Office - Openings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she reached to take her dress and underwear down from the door, she glanced at the bed to see Kit sleeping naked. His face looked incredibly young in sleep. As she looked at the body that had given her such pleasure, she saw that his cock and groin were crusted with both their dried fluids. She hung the dress back up and went to the lavatory to soak a hand towel with warm water.

Theda padded back into the bedroom naked and kneeled on the bed beside Kit. As she began cleaning him, he woke.

"That feels great, Theda. But your efforts are waking someone else up."

"Hush, idiot child. I know. Just lie back and enjoy."

"Oh, yes, I can do that, I can really do that." He lay back with a grin.

By the time Theda finished cleaning his pubes, cock, and balls, Kit's erection was almost complete. Theda pitched the towel at the bathroom door and bent to take him in her mouth. She bobbed up and down and noisily slurped as she made obeisance to her master When she felt its length and hardness were complete, Theda swung a leg over Kit. She reached between them and placed him at her entrance. She began hunching motions that moved him deeper and deeper into her until they were fully joined. She sat still.

"Tell me what to do, Kit."

"You know what to do. Perhaps you always have."

"Perhaps, but take my hair and tell me."

Kit reached up to seize the hair on both sides of her head firmly. "Fuck me, Theda, fuck me."

She did. Long and slow and sweet. Her orgasms came quickly and frequently. They were not massive, but fulfilling and comfortable. Kit was slower and as he built with Theda laboring above him, he felt drops strike his chest.

"Are you crying? Why?"

"Never ask a woman why she is crying, Kit, just hold her."

Kit wrapped his arms around Theda's strong shoulders and began to pump from underneath. He quickly came. Theda felt the diminished spurts and became still. She snuggled against his chest briefly and then started moving down his legs.

"Theda?"

"I can't leave my prince this way. I'll clean you before I go." Her lips and tongue sought every drop of fluid until Kit was clean. She moved back off the bed and went to the bathroom and began dressing.

"Are you leaving?"

"It's 5:00. Mrs Pullin from the placement office needs to be in her own house before watchers begin stirring."

"I'll call you later and..."

"No, Kit. Promise me that you won't call me ever unless it is truly important. I'll call you if something shows up at the placement office that would fit your talents."

"We can't be together like this again?"

"No."

"What if we went somewhere no one would know us?"

"Because we are both so forgettable people? No, Kit, not even that."

"Why? You heard what I said about my mom. You think I am a pervert."

"No, I think you are a boy who loves his very lucky mother. It is because I like my job and you have things to do that don't include me. You have been a drink of water in the desert for me, but I must find my own oasis. You have your own road. I'll help when I can."

Kit looked at her in silence. "I'll walk you up."

When Kit got out of bed and pulled on his swim trunks, Theda knew he had accepted her reasons and felt relieved. They walked across the dock, up the path, and rode the elevator in silence holding hands.

He opened the door to her car and watched her slide inside. He suddenly felt very lonely.

"Don't be sad, Kit. When one door closes, another opens."

"But..." Kit stood and looked at the beautiful woman. The sadness in his face was replaced with resignation. "Wait a minute." He ran to the key pad at the elevator shaft.

"I opened the gate."

"Yes," said Theda, "I know you did."

Kit stood in the dark and watched the taillights of the Lincoln move out of sight.