Placement Office: Swimming Lesson

Story Info
Theda visits the cliff house.
11.2k words
4.7
30k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Central Texas-May, 1967

Placement Office (next day)-The Swimming Lesson

The previous story and this one were written as period pieces showing something of the time when the author trying to grow up. There are probably references and usages that younger readers may not be familiar with. Hopefully the stories will resonate with those who remember or know about the times. If the references are unclear, either look them up on Google or find another story. Thanks-RRR.

As Kit drove to the Speight Street house on Saturday morning, he was in a fine mood. The day was clear, he had left chicken and shrimp defrosting and marinating in his mother's special recipe, and Chuck Berry was jamming on the 8-track. "Hail, hail, rock and roll." Kit sang along. He had had a great night's sleep although he was a little confused about how quiet Mrs. Pullin was after they got dressed and he drove her home. She had agreed it would be better to start early today before the heat really began to work.

Kit hoped they could finish early so he could clean up the boathouse a bit before she arrived for their date. At least Kit hoped it was a date because then they might have another session like last night. His pecker began to stir as he remembered the explosion of lust that had taken him yesterday. Perhaps Mrs. Pullin had been quiet because she was disappointed that he had rushed things too much. Well, he could fix that given a chance.

Theda Pullin was in a much less glowing mood than Kit. A middle aged woman who thinks she may have made a serious mistake sleeps much less well than a 20 year old guy who just got laid. What had happened yesterday was totally out of her range of experience. She felt that Kit had found a switch for her body that turned her on like a flood lamp. The brightness and the heat were overwhelming and he assumed command of her like a marionette. He pulled the strings and she jumped. She had found that she had appetites for things she didn't even know existed. Theda was in no way comfortable with this.

As Theda remembered how her body had been blasted with multiple orgasms, the tickle below her belt started again. Her body's insistence on recognition came at the end of 18 months of celibate, lonely living with almost no human physical contact. Though her mind did not understand, her body was ready to make up for lost time. She felt the warmth gathering between her legs as she looked out the window for Kit to arrive.

She blushed as she remembered lying on top of Kit after the last time. They were both sweaty and sticky with their sexual juices. She had felt so relaxed and complete as she stretched her legs out on the outside of his and tucked her head under his chin. As she kissed and nibbled his neck and chest, he stroked her back slowly from her shoulders to her buttocks. She did not feel too big or ungainly with him and each time his fingers gently brushed down the crack of her ass, she involuntarily squeezed his softening cock which was still lodged within her heat.

Finally, she moved her arms under his shoulders and hugged him tightly. The pressure of her abdomen caused his softening cock to pop out with a soft smacking sound. "Blowout!" Kit had chortled. Theda was mortified and hurriedly rolled off of him, gathered up her clothes, and escaped to the bathroom. She was horrified at her behavior and as she was cleaning herself up and dressing, she called out to Kit that he could get dressed and drive her home.

Now, showered and fresh, she watched and wondered how Kit would react to her today. Would he pretend nothing had happened so that he could avoid anther such embarrassment with an over-large, over-age, under-skilled lover. Or would he treat her like the slut she had been yesterday. That thought made her labia begin to swell as she remembered how he had taken control of her and told her what he wanted. Pleasing him had been a tremendous thrill. Or would he...she saw the El Camino pull up out front and she quickly moved to open the front door. As she stood in the doorway, she say him unfold his lanky 6 feet 5 inches from the driver's seat and stand up.

Kit looked over the top of the truck and saw Theda standing in the door. Today she had on tailored navy Bermudas and a white tank top. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail sticking out the back of a navy captain's cap. The red and white Asic volleyball shoes were at the bottom of a pair of long lovely legs. The tank top was not tight, but showed her high firm breasts to the best advantage. Kit's face lit up as he looked at a dream. As he came around the car, he said, "If it took 40 years for you to learn to look that good, it was time well spent. I wanted to finish early, but you are going to be a terrible distraction."

As he moved quickly up the sidewalk to stand in front of her, Theda's heart leaped. She stood still in the middle of the doorway as he came to stand directly and closely in front of her. She was struck that she wanted to drop her head in submission and wait for his directions, but as she looked past him, Mrs. Rodgers, her neighbor across the street, came out to tend to her flowers. Theda jumped, "Come inside, quickly." She moved aside and reached to pull Kit into the entry, quickly shutting the door on inquisitive neighbors.

"It would mean my job if the administration knew about what we did last night."

"How would anyone know? I won't tell; you won't tell. It will remain our secret."

"We can't show any sign of...of...of what we did when people can see us."

"OK, what about where people can't see us, like right here? Kit stepped to Theda and took her face in both hands. He bent to her lips with soft caresses initially, but when Theda did not resist, he kiss became more insistent and his left hand reached behind her head. He encountered her ponytail and gladly grasped it to bring her more forcefully to him. Kit's right hand reached around Theda's hip to spread over her left ass cheek. As his finger dug in, Theda felt her will evaporate. He released her and stepped back. "Is that OK?"

Theda's mind whirled. "Kit, we have to talk."

"I know. We will when we have our date tonight, but we need to move the rest of this stuff before it gets too hot."

Again Theda hesitated. Seemingly she could get no traction in handling the irrepressible young man. "OK, but it's not a date. I am just coming over to see the house."

"And eat. I've got it planned. We'll eat about 6:00, then look at the house, and then take a swim in the lake at twilight. That's the very best time."

"We can't swim."

"Sure we can, the water in the lake is warm enough now and the slide and the diving board are fun. You might think the higher board is scary, but there is a lower one if you like."

"You can swim if you want, but I can't."

"Why can't you swim?"

"I don't know how and anyway I don't even own a swim suit."

"Why don't you know how to swim? Are you afraid of the water?"

"No, where I grew up there was no swimming and I never took lessons when I came to the states."

"Wow! Where did you grow up?"

"Kenya. It was Kenya Crown Colony then. My parents were missionaries there."

"That's amazing. What did...?"

Theda cut him off with a hand to his lips. "Not now, it is getting hotter by the minute and Mrs. Rodgers will be wondering why my mover is so slow."

Kit reached to press her hand tighter to his lips. He kissed her fingers and then moved down to kiss her palm and then on down to her wrist. "Sure is getting hotter," he mumbled.

"Idiot, idiot child," she said, though she wanted to stay right there. "Follow me; the office is down this hall. No stairs today."

"Darn!" Kit said as he followed the grinning woman.

Theda pointed out the office furniture she wanted; a desk and chair, a two-seat settee, and two wing back chairs that matched the settee. She said that she would take the diplomas and awards on the walls in her automobile. There were two gold medals on either side of the room's only window. Kit wandered over to look at them. He whirled to gape at her, "This is a Nobel Peace Prize medal!"

"Yes, I told you that Lawrence won it in 1957 for his work in trying to help the former African colonial nations achieve some economic stability."

"My gosh, what is it doing here, isn't it valuable? What is the other one?"

"It is mine, Kit. It is the first place medal from the US Olympic trials before the 1948 Olympics. I won the javelin and met the qualifying standard to compete in London."

"I know who you are now. You are 'Throwing Theda Thorgersen.' You are one of my mother's heroes. Can I have your autograph for her?"

"Not now. Let's move this stuff and we can talk about it later when you show me the cliff house. Let's not talk about your mother; I doubt that she would find my behavior very heroic at the moment."

"When we have our date then."

"No, you idiot child. Forty year olds don't have dates with 20 year olds."

"They do if the forty year olds are men."

Theda had to laugh at Kit's wit. "True," she said.

"How much older was Dr. Pullin than you?"

"Twenty-six years. Enough talk, let's move the rest of this."

The move was completed relatively quickly as most of the furniture was light and easily handled by the two athletes. Without the distraction of the sexual play and going up and down stairs, all of the furnishings that needed to be carried in the El Camino were soon relocated . As the truck was loaded with the final load, Theda said, "Will you help me get all the plaques and awards off the walls and into my car. I will follow you over in it."

"Sure. I wasn't even sure you could drive."

"Not being raised in the states, I am not as comfortable driving as everyone here seems to be. And Lawrence's car seems awkward."

"What is it?"

"I don't know car names, but it is a big black one. Come out to the garage and you can start it and park it close to the back door."

"Sure." Kit followed her through the house to an attached garage in the back. When Theda raised the rollup door, he exclaimed, "My god, that's the biggest Lincoln I have ever seen. You didn't need an apartment; you could just sell the house and live in here." Kit slid onto the cream colored leather seat and turned the key. The black monster started immediately and idled so quietly that he had to tap the accelerator to be sure that it had not died. He smoothly backed it out close to the rear door. He turned it off and got out leaving the door open. He circled the car leaving the doors open.

"What are you doing?" Theda asked.

"Airing it out. It smells a little musty. How long has it been sitting closed up?"

"I usually only use it once or twice a week to buy groceries or go shopping if I need to. But I guess it has probably been 10 days since I used it. Gasoline is so high; I paid 37 cents a gallon the last time I filled it up. The service station attendant apologized, but he did a really good job of cleaning off my windshield and he did a really good job of blowing out the dust in the floorboards both front and back."

"Seems like service stations don't provide much service any more. Carter takes care of our cars, but I have some friends who say you have to ask the pump jockey to check the oil and tires or they will just let you drive out of there after they take your money."

Theda sighed, "Oh, well, everything changes."

"That car is huge," Kit said. "Do you want to get in the back seat to see how we would fit back there? Maybe we could take this to the drive-in movies some night."

"We really do have to have that talk. But let's carry everything out and finish up."

After they finished loading, Theda locked up the house at the back door. She stood facing the house with a pensive face. She seemed sad and withdrawn. Kit wanted to help her He walked up behind her and placed his arms around her. There was nothing sexual in the hug. He asked, "Did you love this place very much?"

"No, not really. Lawrence bought it for me with his Nobel honorarium. I think I am mostly apprehensive about moving on to a new place in my life and leaving the security this place has provided."

"I think you are an extraordinary woman who can do whatever you want. If you need a friend, I promise I will be there."

"Let's go," Theda said. "I'll have to come back for various things, but it is not my home any more."

After unloading at her apartment in an unusually quiet, subdued manner, Theda turned to Kit. "That's it; your job is finished. I figure it 10 hours at $6 per hour makes $60 dollars. Does that sound about right with you?"

"Yep, if you have your money stashed the same place as yesterday, I could help you get it out."

Theda had to snicker. "No, idiot child, these shorts have a pocket." She pulled out four twenty-dollar bills and handed them to Kit.

"This is too much. This is $80 instead of $60."

"Don't movers get a tip for really good service? Anyway, I told you I would provide the meals and you can use it to get your own lunch. I am going to stay here and straighten up for a while. Then I may take a nap; I didn't get much sleep last night."

"I slept like a log."

"That's one of the things we need to talk about."

"OK, when we have our date this evening we can eat and talk and you can have a swimming lesson."

"I told you I didn't have a swim suit."

Kit waggled his eyebrows in his best Groucho Marx imitation, "My dear," he leered at her, "Just wear the suit you were born in."

"No, someone might see."

"Then go buy a suit or just wear a pair of stretchy shorts and a thin tee shirt."

"Why a thin tee shirt?"

"The better to see you with, my dear, said the big bad wolf."

"You are that."

"Then I'll see you at six."

"Yes, at six."

Kit stepped to her and kissed her softly. He held her as he said, "No trying to back out or I will have to come get you. Understand?" His large hands slid to her upper arms and he lifted the suddenly acquiescent woman on her toes. "Understand?"

"Yes," she answered before he closed her mouth and her thoughts with a searing kiss. For the first time, Theda felt his tongue probe between her lips and when her mouth opened slightly, Kit plunged his tongue over and over into her mouth. She had never been the target of such passion and was shocked. He lifted his mouth and growled, "Kiss me back!" When he moved to her again, Theda's passion burst and her tongue writhed and probed his own.

Kit stepped back and released Theda. She stood unsure of the very ground beneath her feet. "Until six," he said as he turned and walked away.

"Sex—I mean six," she whispered as he walked out the door.

Theda walked up stairs to her bedroom. She opened the sliding glass door to the balcony and looked across the narrow bay at the cliff house. "I should not go. I should call him and tell him that I am sick. It can't end well. He touches me too deeply and I cannot say no to him. A woman old enough to be his mother and I quiver when he is close. I want to see the house, so perhaps we can just eat and look at the house. After we eat, I will explain...I will firmly tell him...I will ask him...I will have to think of what I will say."

Theda walked into her bedroom and lay on her bed. Her eyes closed and she slept the sleep of the exhausted. While her body recharged, her dreams rolled erotically through her mind.

Kit drove home running his tasks through his mind As he turned into his private drive, he had a list running through his mind. When he reached the massive iron gates with the letter M in script, he stopped to punch in the code. The gates swung back and Kit punched another code to hold them open until he sent the close signal from the house. He didn't want Throwing Theda to be stranded outside his gates while he waited with soft emotions and a hard dick. When he pulled up to the garage, he punched the garage door opener to put the El Camino in its stall. "Good boy, you've done good work the last two days," he told his faithful steed.

Kit walked out the garage to the small personnel door that led outside. Just outside was the elevator which quickly took him three levels down to the base of the cliff. A walkway with several sets of steps was carved into the living rock which led further down to lake level. There floated his kingdom that he now had to clean by himself since Carter was in Lubbock at a tennis tournament.

First, the outside. He grabbed a high pressure hose and began washing the detritus off the dock. The bird crap and leaves were quickly blown into the lake by the blast of water. He worked around the two open slips dislodging algae and flotsam that had accumulated since the last time he did this. He blasted off the low diving board between the slips and moved on up the stairway to the top of the boathouse. There was a living area on the flat top of the building. The roof was covered with Astroturf and strewn with deck chairs and loungers. A large picnic table sat beneath a wooden arbor. All received a quick washing down as he moved across to the slide. It curved from the roof over the deck and to the lake. It was his father's gift to the 12 year old Kit when the house was built. Kit had spent countless hours sliding down, swimming in, running up the stairs, and sliding again. As he washed off the slide, he smiled in memory. The diving board at roof height over the deck which made it almost 20 feet above the water. Finally, Kit took a propane bottle and gas burner from a storage closet. Kit dragged the hose down and coiled it.

He made quick work out of the inside. It was only three rooms. The sole bedroom was on the east where the slide curved down to the lake. The bathroom took the northeast corner closest to the cliff and the shore. Both rooms were small, but adequate for a single bachelor existence. Most of the space was a living area looking across the lake to the west and south across the bay to the apartments where they had had such an explosive experience. Kit promised himself that he would be sure not to rush his lady tonight.

Kit quickly straightened the room and ran a duster over the wood floor. He trotted back into the main house and raided the main kitchen for mushrooms, onions, yellow and green bell peppers, and zucchini. He carried them back to his small kitchen behind the bar in the boathouse and quickly washed them and cut them up. He washed them again and put them in a bowl in his refrigerator beside his shrimp and chicken. He washed out his oversized wok, dried it, and left it on the bar.

Kit quickly showered and shaved. He turned the air conditioner thermostat down to 72 to remove the humidity and looked for something to wear. An almost new pair of red flowered swim trunks with an oversized white tee shirt with an photographic imprint of the Grand Tetons on the front with the words Grand Tetons, Wyoming at the waist. On the back was a topless cartoon cowgirl. The words Grand Tits, Wyoming lay low across the back. Flip flops completed his ensemble.

Theda had spent more time getting ready. She had woken from her nap refreshed and determined to set this relationship back on a more appropriate level. But as she bathed, she decided that her legs and pits could use a shave. When the razor reached mid-thigh where she usually stopped, Theda noticed how thick and bushy her pubes were. If she were to wear a swim suit, she would certainly have to do more grooming. She dried and brushed on body powder enjoying the soft tickle of the puff on her skin. When the puff stroked her naked nipples, they jumped up in joy. The feeling reminded her of brushing her breasts on Kit's chest when she had pounded her groin into his pubic bone. The heat arose again between her legs. "Enough of that, Theda. It's time to find an even keel."

In her lingerie drawer, she picked another of the lace bra and panty sets like the one she had on yesterday. That one was white, and this was an ecru that blended so nicely with her skin color that it was hard to tell where it stopped and she started. Lawrence loved them on her and ordered them at horrible expense from a specialty shop in Dallas. She did not need a lot of support and her breasts moved softly as she moved. She rolled her hair into a neat French twist. A cotton sundress and white sandals completed her efforts. In looking in the mirror, she hoped that she didn't look like a desperate older woman trying to look young. Her insecurities made her question her own obvious good looks.