Plagiarism Ch. 03

Story Info
College girl's lesson
2.5k words
4.47
71.2k
25
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
endemic
endemic
62 Followers

I was expecting Natalie to arrive at around six pm. Sure enough, only a little late, there is a timid knock on my door.

“Enter” I say.

In comes Natalie. As she enters the room I am again struck by her beauty. Her lithe sexuality is obvious, and I see her unfettered breasts move beneath the cotton of her school shirt. She closes the door and crosses to the chair.

She sits obediently as instructed, her stockinged legs apart. I have a clear view of her bare quim. I see the glint of light on metal, and I know she has visited the address I gave her after our last tutorial.

I finish off the last of my work and walk around to face her as she sits waiting for our session to begin.

“Good afternoon Natalie. How are you?”

“I’m still a little sore, Sir.”

“Tell me, Natalie, why are you sore?”

She looks up at me and glares. “You know full well. You have had my body pierced! I now have rings in my nipples! And my... my clitoris! Why did you make me do this? It hurt!”

“Ah Natalie. You still have so much to learn. We are working on obedience, are we not?”

After some time, she mumbles an affirmation.

“Believe me, these modifications will help in your understanding of your position.”

I reach out to her as she sits, and stroke her face. “I’m sorry it is a little sore Natalie. I will cause you as little discomfort as I possibly can.” I cup her cute chin and turn her head up to look at me, “I do not believe in unnecessary suffering, I assure you. This is for your own good.”

I step back. “Now, Natalie. Remove your blouse and your skirt. I want to see what work has been done.”

Natalie stands. She unbuckles her skirt and slips it over her stockings to the floor. She unbuttons her blouse, and slips it away from her beautiful breasts, which jiggle as she drops it over the back of her chair. Then she stands facing me.

He has done a good job, and small golden rings now adorn her nipples. One protrudes coyly from her pale, bare slit. “Good. You will understand their true purpose soon. But first I need to check that you have shaved properly for me. Approach and place your pussy in my hand”

Natalie edges forward until her hairless mound rests against my palm.

“Good Girl. How often are you shaving?”

I begin to stroke her lips, checking for stubble she may have missed.

“Sir.. oh.. Sir I shave every couple of days, or oh... when I feel stubble Sir. As you ordered. Oh...”

She is beginning to move her hips as I caress her pussy. I reach up, and give the little gold hoop a flick. The result is electric. She jumps and gasps. “Oh Sir. Please. I am very sensitive there. Please be gentle! I beg you!”

“Very well Natalie. I will not cause you any unnecessary suffering I assure you. But as you will find out today, it is you that will be in control of how much that little ring torments you.”

I reach around to open a small box on my desktop, and remove a long, fine gold chain. The chain is in three parts all connected to a central ring. There are clasps on the ends of each of the three lengths, one to attach to each of the piercings on Natalie’s body. “This device will form a part of your educational hardware, Natalie. You will get used to it in time, I am sure.”

I hold up the chains in front of her pretty face, and her eyes widen. “Now, as usual, I expect you to hold perfectly still.”

I take the chain and attach two ends to the rings at her nipples. I close the clips at the ends and gently brush her little pink buds with my fingers. She gasps, but does not pull away. I then slowly work my way down to her pussy and take hold of the ring that protrudes from her bare slit. She moans and wriggles, but I have it grasped and she dare not retreat. I take the last of the clasps and slip it over the ring that pierces her clitoris. Again she trembles.

“There Natalie. With these beautiful, delicate chains I now have full control over you. Observe.”

I take hold of the middle ring and gently pull it towards me. A slight tension asserts itself over the three rings that pierce her young body, and she takes a small step forwards to relieve it.

“Come Natalie. Walk this way please” I lead her, using the chains, across my office. She walks behind, trying to prevent the chains from becoming tense. She gasps a little when her pussy chain tightens, or as her nipples are pulled. She stays close to the hand grasping the chains. We stand in front of a mirror in my office and move so that she can get a view of herself. I stand behind her and look over her shoulder.

“Do you see that, Natalie? That is what happens to people who try to cheat. Especially ones with so much to lose as yourself. Especially ones with such wonderful natural assets.” As I say this I hold her chin and begin to rub her breasts. I concentrate on moving my palms around the soft, white globes, weighing them in my palms and moving from time to time to massage her nipples. She stands obediently to attention, but begins to breathe a little deeper.

“Open your legs, Natalie.” I say. I slide my fingers down her back and stroke her small, tanned buttocks. I move down her backside and under, then forward to where her tender opening has become moist.

“I love that you are so responsive Natalie. It makes these lessons...less of a chore for me.”

“Thank you Sir.” she replies.

I let my finger slip into her vagina and she moans and squirms.

“Now these are your instructions. You are to wait and contemplate yourself, chained in this manner.” I will be back in a few minutes. Do not move away from this mirror or turn around.”

“Yes Sir”

I remove my finger and turn away.

I slip off my shoes, my trousers. I take off my shirt and lie it across the back of my chair. Natalie hears what I am doing, but does not turn around. I am naked now but for a pair of briefs, and I lean against my desk, half sitting as I contemplate Natalie and my next move.

“Okay, you may turn around now, and approach my desk please.”

Natalie turns and sees me without my clothes. She gasps and a hand comes to her cheek. She blushes. She looks at the floor and slowly approaches the desk where I lean. She stops a little in front of me, still not looking up.

.”Good girl, Natalie. Now I suggest you get used to looking at my body pretty quickly, as you are going to be seeing a lot of in the coming time we have together.

“Yes Sir.” She looks up at me and takes in what she sees. I have a pretty good body, firm and lean. She looks me over, I think rather appreciatively. But she stops and stares at the bulge she sees in the front of my briefs. I have a powerful, throbbing erection, and she cannot take her eyes of my distended undergarments.

“Now, kneel on the carpet in front of me. Come in nice and close.”

She looks at me and gulps. She edges forward, her eyes on mine, then goes down onto one knee, then the other. She looks to one side to avoid looking at what is right in front of her face.

“Now Natalie, it is time for you to become acquainted with your true teacher. Take my cock out of my shorts, please.”

She turns and looks at the tight fabric tenting over my hard cock. Slowly and tentatively, she reaches up and begins the process of undoing the buttons that hold me in. One by one she undoes them and I can feel her hands trembling against my erection. My cock flicks out of the opening as if released into the wild. She stares at it, just inches away from her pretty face.

“Oh Sir!” she gasps. And then more quietly, “oh Sir...”

“Tell me Natalie, what do you think, now that you have made your acquaintance properly?”

“Oh Sir. It is rather large, Sir. And.. rather beautiful.”

“I’m glad you appreciate it. You will be getting to know it in some detail today. Firstly, let’s see how it fits into your hands shall we?”

“Yes Sir.”

She reaches up and places first one hand, then the other around my cock. I feel the heat of her palms against me. She can wrap both of her hands around my cock. She stares at what she has in her hands, then looks up at me.

“What shall I do now Sir?”

“Stroke it. Gently.”

“Yes Sir.”

She rubs her fingertips up and down the length of my cock, caressing, stroking. It is exquisite. I look down at her, the golden chain attached to her most sensitive parts. She looks up at me searching for approval. “Good girl.” I breathe.

I lean back and enjoy the sensation of having my dick held and rubbed by this twenty year-old beauty. Her chain dangles between her nipples and she looks up at me from time to time as she massages my hard on. I can feel that I am nearing orgasm, so I stop her.

“Now Natalie. It is time to take me into your mouth. You will struggle a little at first, and it will take some practice, but...”

“My mouth Sir?”

“That’s tight Natalie. Your mouth.”

“No Sir! Please! I cannot do that! It is...gross...disgusting. No.” She glares at me. “Do what you want. Tell my parents I cheated. I will not do that.”

I lean forward. “Natalie.” I say. “Natalie, Natalie. Tut tut. We were doing so well.”

“I won’t do it Sir. I can’t! I’ll throw up!”

I consider this for a minute, my hard on slowly subsiding.

“I tell you what Natalie. Let’s broaden your choices a little. You now have three choices. You either take me into your mouth, which you tell me is not an option, or you bend over my desk and let me fuck you from behind. Or I make the call to your parents that you dread. Which is it to be.”

“Please Sir. I choose to be fucked from behind. Sir. Like you did before. Thank you Sir.”

“Very well Natalie. But not exactly as we did before. This time I want you to beg for it.”

“Sir?”

“Stand up Natalie and pay attention.” She stands. I take hold of the chain that joins her nipples and her clit. And I slowly wind it around my fingers until it pulls tight. She shuffles closer to ease the tension until she is inches from my face. I jerk the chain a little and she moans.

“You have disobeyed me. The price is that you beg me to fuck you. I want you leaning over that desk and asking me to give it to you. And I want to hear it said in as many ways as you can think of. Now, do you understand what you have to do?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Then do it.”

I release her and she moves round to my desk. She slides her hands over the green leather and grips the far edge. She parts her legs and stands with her high heels planted wide.

“I’m not hearing you, Natalie.”

She takes a deep breath. “Please Sir. I want you to fuck me.”

“How? How do you want me to fuck you?”

“Please Sir. Please fuck me from behind.”

“How much do you want it?”

“Oh please Sir. I beg you. Please push your hard dick into me. I’m waiting Sir.”

She lifts her head up and looks at me. I get the feeling this not just an act.

“Please Sir. My pussy is waiting for you. Please push your hard dick into me. I beg you.”

I notice that she is beginning to writhe, her ass moving in a slow circle. She is lifting herself up, presenting herself to me. My hard on has returned with a vengeance.

“Keep talking, Natalie”

“Please Sir, I beg you. I need to feel your cock inside my young pussy. I am aching for you. Please fuck me. I beg you. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I stand behind her and take her hips in my hands and rub my cock against her ass, her pussy lips.

“Ohhh..please Sir. Enter me. I beg you. Please!”

I take hold of my cock and point it at her wet pussy. I slide it in and she lets out a long deep moan. “Oh Sir! Oh my god! Sir! Thank you! Now fuck me, please! Fuck me hard. I’ll be a good girl I promise, just fuck me. Fuck me hard. I promise I’ll be good.”

I slide in and out, gripping her hips. She drives back against me and shudders and moans. She becomes rigid and lifts herself from the desk. She gasps and moans “ohh Sir!” and whimpers. She orgasms, convulsing across my desk as I continue to pound her.

I feel my orgasm approaching and drive myself hard into her, bouncing her against the edge of the desk. The tension increases and I feel my balls tighten. I explode inside her and drive my cock deeper and deeper.

She cries out in ecstasy, “Oh my goodness, oh gosh!! Sir! Oh gosh! Thank you! Thank you Sir!”

We are both breathing hard. I pull out and she sobs.

“Good girl.” I tell her.

I quickly dress, and order her to do the same. She hesitates when it comes to buttoning her shirt over the chain that is attached to her. “Wear the chain for now.” I tell her. “Wear it to bed tonight. Tomorrow you may remove it for the day, we don’t want to attract too much attention. But bring it with you when you visit me tomorrow evening.

“Yes Sir.” She continues pulling her clothes on.

“Now, Natalie. Sucking cock is something I will endeavour to help you achieve. It’s a vital part of your education. I think tomorrow you might reconsider your position.”

She looks doubtful.

“Well, we will discuss that again tomorrow. See how persuasive I can be. But tomorrow Natalie, you will report to me in your cheerleading costume. Tell everyone you are going for a practice or something.”

“Yes Sir.”

“And Natalie?”

“Yes Sir?”

“The same expectations will be in force regarding your bra and your panties. Don’t wear any.”

“No Sir. I won’t.”

“Good. Then you are dismissed.”

“Thank you Sir.”

She pivots on her long shapely legs and walks, a little unsteadily, to the door.

“You are Welcome, Natalie. 6pm tomorrow. Don’t be late.”

endemic
endemic
62 Followers