Plain Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,800 Followers

"There are quite a few things you haven't seen me do," she said with a smile.

Her parents weren't home so Pierson was able to slip in and out without having to endure discussing his intentions for their daughter and for that, he was grateful. Hell, even he didn't know what his intentions for her were. Perhaps they would become clearer after tonight.

As Pierson drove into one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Bellevue, a wealthy Seattle suburb, Jessica teased him a little saying, "A guy needs a decent place to park his Bentley, right?"

Pierson laughed as he opened the wrought-iron gate leading to his 'modest, little home' and said, "Are you making fun of me?"

"No, of course not," she told him with a straight face. "You can't help it if you're totally freaking gorgeous and disgustingly rich. I mean, we all have our crosses to bear, right?"

As he led her inside he told her, "Okay, I have a confession to make."

She stopped and said in a very serious-sounding voice, "If you tell me you're married..."

Pierson laughed and said, "Oh, no. I can promise you that's not the case. However, the truth is, I'm not much of a cook."

He led into the kitchen where the smells were overpoweringly wonderful. The was a man in a white coat who was clearly a cook or a chef who smiled at them. "Almost ready, Mr. Pierson."

"Are you disappointed?" he asked genuinely concerned she might see this as being dishonest or even a lie.

"No, not really," she told him as she turned toward him. "It would be downright unfair if you were great at even one more thing."

"Oh, really? You don't want me to be really good at anything else?"

This time, Jessica didn't blush. She just put her arms around his neck and said, "Well, the universe might not implode if you had a Liam-Neeson-like special skill set in say...one more area." Her use of the line from the movie Taken was endearing.

Pierson kissed her and said, "I suppose you'll have to be the judge of that."

"I'm not into judging people, Dean. But if you do have um...skills commensurate with your looks in a particular area, I certainly won't be disappointed."

"Everything's all set, Mr. Pierson," they head the chef say. "Can I do anything else before I leave?"

"No thanks, Charlie," Pierson told him. "Thank you for saving me. I really wanted to make a good impression and I couldn't do that without your help."

The chef said goodbye to both of them and Pierson showed her to the huge island in the middle of the kitchen. "I didn't know how formal to be so I hope a buffet-style dinner is okay," he said showing her everything the chef had prepared.

"Relax," she said. "I'm easy." She paused for a moment then added, "To please, that is." She kissed him again playfully then said, "This all looks and smells so amazing. I don't even know where to start."

"Start anywhere you like," he said as he handed a plate.

An hour later, they finished their meal with a slice of the best key lime pie Jessica had ever tasted. "My compliments to the chef," she said. "Everything was delicious!"

"Some more wine?" he asked as they stood to move to the living room.

"Um...sure," she told him. Even the wine was unbelievably good. Jessica had never tasted anything that cost more than $25 a bottle and she didn't want to know how much this fruity, crisp white had set him back. Then again, the cost clearly didn't matter to a man like Pierson so she didn't need to worry about drinking him into the poor house.

The living room was every bit as well-designed and furnished as the kitchen. "You designed your home yourself, right?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"I did," he said taking a seat next to her on a very lovely, very expensive sofa.

"It's amazing, Dean," she told him. Jessica moved in an entirely different circle and this kind of luxury was completely foreign to her. It was nice but not something she needed or had ever wanted.

As they got better acquainted Pierson asked, "What do you most want out of life, Jessica? What are your dreams?"

She sat her glass down and said, "I have two of them."

"Care to share?" he asked genuinely interested in her reply.

"The first is to open a no-kill animal shelter that also does pet grooming and has a vet on staff. I want to be able to take in an animal, clean it up, and give it real, quality care while we try and get it adopted."

"Why am I not surprised?" Pierson said as he gently brushed back her long, silky hair. "What's the other?"

She turned toward him then said, "I'm a pretty typical girl, Dean. I'd like to get married and have a family someday."

"A family as in...children?" he asked wanting to know. The thought of children had always scared the hell out of him. Kids meant responsibility and being tied down. It meant the end of freedom and Pierson loved being free. Or at least he always had...

"Yes, that means children. Eventually at least," she said in that tone of voice that said she knew she was probably saying something he didn't want to hear, but something that had to be said. "That scares you, doesn't it?" she said as she stared into his eyes.

He didn't answer immediately. He looked back into hers for several moments before saying, "Not any more."

"Not any more?" she repeated speaking very quietly.

He moved closer to her and took her hand in his before saying, "You've turned my whole world upside down, Jessica. I've found myself questioning everything I thought I knew about myself since the day I met you."

"Have you found any answers yet?" she asked as she continued staring into his eyes.

"Yes. Several," he told her as he gently played with her hair. "I still have more questions than answers, but some things have become very clear."

He raised her hand to his mouth and kissed it. "Such as?" she asked. Her heart was beating wildly and between his gorgeous face and the wine, she was finding it hard to stay focused.

"Well, for one, I know what it feels like to care about someone else more than myself for the first time."

"You do?" she whispered.

"Uh-huh. And I know that true beauty goes far beyond skin deep—especially when that person's skin is very pretty to begin with."

Her eyes were moving rapidly between his as well as to his mouth as Pierson spoke. "And I know that I'm no longer afraid of the thought of being with just one woman for the rest of my life."

"So...to what do you attribute all of these recent changes?" she asked. Her hand was trembling again as her heart pounded furiously inside her chest.

"To possibly being in love for the first time," he told her. "You see, I've never even been close to feeling like I love someone, Jessica. In fact, I've always been very careful to never stay with any one woman long enough to see if I could be. It was just too scary to even think about. But that's because I'd never met anyone who made me care so much about other people and other things and...about her."

"I've wanted to be in love with someone for as long as I can remember, Dean. But until now, I never met anyone I felt that way about," she said barely able to speak.

"Jessica, I've never asked a woman to spend the night with me before. Not once. I've never known anyone I wanted to spend a 'whole night' with. But I would like nothing more than for you to stay here with me tonight." Pierson was glad he couldn't see his own face and especially his eyes as he knew he was showing a feeling he'd never experienced before. He wasn't certain she'd say 'yes' and he felt a first-time fear of rejection and like all of these other new emotions, it made him feel weak and yet more alive than he'd ever felt.

Jessica blushed again and she knew was doing it. She wasn't a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, but she'd never been on a date with a man this attractive let alone made love with him. Her head was spinning and everything in her life felt like it was spinning out of control. A part of her told her to be careful because a guy like this could hurt her for a very long time. Yet the rest of her didn't care. She'd risk that kind of pain for the possibility of feeling the kind of love she'd dreamed about all her life.

She reached up and took his hand which was still playing with her hair and said, "I'd love to stay here with you, Dean."

"Are you sure?" he asked genuinely concerned about not wanting to ruin this by rushing things.

"Yes, I'm sure," she told him. "Are you?"

"Honestly, I'm afraid of pushing you too fast. I'd rather wait than risk losing you," he told her sincerely.

"You won't lose me," she assured him. "You said you might possibly be in love. Well, I can tell you I'm absolutely certain that I am. You don't have to feel the same way and I don't want you to say it if..."

"I do love you, Jessica," he said. He put his hands on her face and told her again, "I love you." To his great surprise, saying the words hadn't hurt at all. In fact, if was as though they had to spoken or...or his heart might explode. It was crazy. It was insane. But it was...true. He did love her. "I love you and I want to show you how much I love you. And I promise to take it slow and easy."

Jessica couldn't hold his stare. Her palms were sweaty, her stomach was filled with butterflies, and her legs felt too weak to stand. She wasn't even sure she could speak but somehow she managed to say, "I alluded to the fact that I'm not shy in certain areas of my life. I just never said which ones." Still not looking up she told him, "I'm...I'm very open-minded about, you know, lovemaking and I like things most girls probably don't."

"Wow. You truly are full of surprises," he said with a smile. "Never be shy about asking me for what you want, okay? I'm also very open-minded and I believe I'm very...accommodating, as well. I can promise you you won't shock me or offend me."

"Okay," she said softly, her voice still trembling with emotion.

"Shall we?" he asked stroking her pretty face with the back of his hand. He took hers and helped her stand then kissed her and told again, "I love you, Jessica."

"I love you too, Dean, and I want to make love with you so much."

He led her to his bedroom where he hit a switch and all of the windows were covered over by electronically-controlled screens. He dimmed the lights and closed the door.

"You have no idea how badly I want you," he told her as he turned toward her and held her in his arms.

"Oh, yes I do," she said smiling back at him. "I do because I want you that badly, too."

A first slow, passionate kiss turned into a frenzy of swirling tongues and fingers groping for buttons and zippers and in just seconds both of them were naked before one another and Jessica surprised him when she took control and pushed back onto the bed and knelt between his legs.

As she got her first real look at him, she unconsciously muttered, "Jesus, Joseph, and Mary!"

She'd never seen a cock that required two hands before but undaunted, she wrapped one of her small hands around it and slid her soft lips around its head as it rapidly grew in her mouth. Jessica's second boyfriend, the one who opened her eyes to sexual possibilities, had been bigger than any of her other three sexual partners, but Dean was...enormous.

In seconds, his girth filled her entire mouth and she was only able to take him about halfway down before he hit the back of her throat. She held him there then slowly opened her throat and tried taking more of him. Unlike any of her other lovers, he simply couldn't be taken. That part of her throat couldn't physically expand that much no matter how badly she wanted it to. She tried until she choked then came up quickly, gasping for air.

As she gasped she said almost laughing, "That's the biggest dick I've ever seen!" then went back for more.

Pierson laughed softly then groaned with pleasure as Jessica pulled out all the stops trying everything she'd ever learned that guys like. She sucked gently on the head while swirling her tongue around it then took his balls in her mouth one at a time before trying to take both of them as she held his huge shaft up in the air to give her room to maneuver.

Once her repertoire was exhausted she looked up and said, "I want you inside me."

Pierson pulled her up on the bed and said, "Then you shall have me." He kissed her and said, "Any special requests?" remembering their earlier brief conversation.

"Just one," she whispered as she continued fondling him. "After we make love, can you..."

"Can I what, sweetheart?" he asked wanting to know so he could please her.

"You said I couldn't surprise you so I'll just say it, okay?" Pierson nodded and she said, "I really, really like anal sex. Can we do that after we make love for a while?" she said her eyebrows raised in hopeful anticipation.

"Another surprise," he teased.

"De-eean! Don't tease me about that, okay?" She was trying not to be overly sensitive about any teasing, no matter how innocent, but she'd felt strange or maybe even guilty for liking something many considered taboo so much. After finally giving in to that second boyfriend's begging for weeks, she'd agreed to try it. Twice. The first time hurt, but it wasn't awful. The second time was initially a bit painful, but she found that when she played with herself while he fucked her ass, it was as good if not better than vaginal sex and Jessica ended up actually preferring it. The only thing that scared her was the size of this monster that she was going to have let in the back door.

"I'm sorry, honey," he said. "I didn't mean to tease. You can have anything you want, okay? Anything." He kissed her then went to work on her body. He spent a long time on her B-cup breasts appreciating their smallness in a way he'd never before known. "Anything more than a mouthful really is wasted," he said to himself as he sucked hard on her nipples causing her to gasp and moan with pleasure.

He then traveled south of the border and stopped for a long visit to Furrytown which was actually devoid of fur. Jessica had never waxed 'down there' before but on a whim went out and had it done the day before...just in case.

"I'm freshly bald," she told him as he drove her crazy by flicking her engorged clit. "Do you like it?"

"Very much," he told her. "Bald is beautiful."

Jessica purred with delight as his finger entered her very wet pussy. "Mmmm," she moaned as a second went in. As if that wasn't nice enough, she was thrilled when he reached for some lube and poured it into her tight hole and on his finger. His thumb entered her pussy while his middle finger slid slowly into her bum.

"Oh...fuck!" she cried out. "That feels so good!" she said as her left hand instinctively went to play with her clit.

Pierson slowly drove his finger in deep then withdrew it and repeated the action several times before adding more lube and his ring finger. "Oooo!" she cried as he expanded her asshole sending ripples of pleasure throughout her body. "That feels SO good!" she cried as he finger-fucked her hole.

He waited for her to cum once before fucking her pussy and that first orgasm was intense as any he'd ever seen. Jessica was literally and figuratively very...in touch...with her body and it thundered with spasms of pleasure as she came.

Pierson lifted her legs and lined himself up without her help as Jessica watched him enter her. "Ssshit!" she cried out as he violated her. "That's gonna be amazing in another part of my body!" she croaked as he began fucking her slowly taking her completely with each stroke. "Fuck that's big!" she cried out as he began increasing the tempo.

"Too fast?" he asked her.

"Uh-uh!" she told him. "Not at all. I want it all—and hard and...everywhere!"

Pierson drilled her until she came a second time without the aid of her fingers. Then he pulled on a condom and poured on the lube slathering the raincoat and her glory hole again before asking her to get on her knees.

"You ready, sweetheart?" he asked.

"More than ready. Easy going in then put it to me, okay?" she begged.

Pierson knew the head was the worst part. Or maybe the 'best' part, in Jessica's case. She screamed when the head cleared her entry port and he waited for her to let him know she was okay.

"Go ahead, honey," she panted. "Take my ass," she begged.

Dean slowly did just that inching his way inside her. To him, anal was no better or worse than vaginal sex. It was just different. But for Jessica, it was the be-all, end-all of lovemaking and he was fine with sex of any kind. If this made his girlfriend happy, then he was um...all in.

"Oh...fffuck!" she screamed as he finally took her as far as he could go. Jessica's left hand was hard at work furiously circling her clit as Pierson pulled out and then back in over and over and over.

"Oh...ssshit!!" she cried out as she came again just as hard as she had the second time.

"Keep going?" he asked having only rarely had a woman cum this way.

"God, yes!" she moaned. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it good!"

Pierson began hammering her almost as hard as he would hammer a woman's pussy and Jessica showed no signs of wanting him to back off so he kicked it up another notch and pounded her as hard as he physically could.

In less than two minutes, Jessica screamed again and he felt her anus tighten around his cock as she screamed loudly again. Pierson unloaded into the latex sheath around his shaft and grunted loudly as he shot his load until he was drained.

Jessica barely winced as he withdrew and Pierson smiled when he saw the incredibly gaped bung in front of him.

"Looks like the Grand Canyon from this view," he told her as he pulled off the sticky raincoat.

"Mmmm. Feels like Paradise Found from here," she moaned making another a play on words.

She rolled over and laid on her back and Pierson laid beside her. "Was that okay?" he asked, another question he never posed because it didn't matter to him.

"Okay?" she said her eyes wide with disbelief? "No, it was SO far beyond 'okay' I don't have words to describe it. That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced. It was...amazing and then some."

"So that's your big secret?" he said smiling.

"Well, it used to be," she said smiling back. "That wasn't too weird for you?" she felt compelled to ask.

"It wasn't weird at all," he told her honestly. "It was actually pretty great."

"So it doesn't bother you that I prefer it...like that?" Her eyebrows were again raised signaling her desperate need for his reassurance.

"Nothing you could ever want would be weird or strange to me, okay? I love you, Jessica. Now I just know more about you and I want to know everything about you. Satisfied?" he asked with a playful smile and a tap on her nose.

"Yes," she said. Then she turned over and said, "Actually, no. I mean, I was satisfied, but now I'm not already. Can you please satisfy me again?"

"With pleasure," he replied as he kissed long and hard.

Twenty minutes later, he'd come again inside her rear vault while she'd come two more times herself.

When she awoke the following morning, the sheets felt cool and slick and it took her a moment to remember she wasn't lying in cotton sheets in her bed at her parents' home. She was lying next to the most beautiful man she'd ever seen and he was in love with her. Jessica was instantly wide awake and filled with the happiest of thoughts. None of this seemed real and yet here she was in his house, in his bed, and as her pleasantly painful bottom was reminding her, he'd made love her not once but twice the night before.

She rolled over and draped her arm over his bare chest and lay there taking it all in waiting for him to wake up. She eventually dozed back off and when she awoke again, he was standing next to the bed with two cups of steaming black coffee. She sat up and took one and thanked him for it.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,800 Followers