Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped, causing Harry to moan, not in displeasure at her stopping, but from realizing the feeling of her blow job was totally better than the feeling of when she wasn't giving him one. She retrieved the bottle she had brought from the kitchen. While saturating her hands with the oil, she realized some adjustments needed to be made. "Pull off all the blankets and the top sheet," she said, and despite his near orgasmic oblivion he obeyed. "Open your hand." And when he did she poured the slick liquid onto it, some of it pouring over the edge of his palms and onto the bed. She masturbated his rigid flesh with her right hand while her left hand entered his bung hole. "Copy me. Slip your fingers inside my butt. Make it slippery."

"I want to feel your..." he said shyly while obeying her.

"Go ahead," she said within her sigh and sighed louder when his other hand slid around her pussy lips and inside. His fingers were long and narrow and buried themselves deeper and deeper inside her cunny and asshole with each stroke. She was reaching the plateau of pleasure, but needed a little more assistance. "Rub my clit." He did. "Oh, gentler darling, yes, oh yes, just right. Mmmmm. Oh!"

She climbed up his lean body, hovering her cunny over his spear and descended. "Oh yeah!" she said, loving it. "Don't stop your fingers in my butt, darling. Oh yes."

He watched frozen with ecstacy as her big soft yet firm breasts flopped up and down on her long lovely torso. He watched as she continued bouncing up and down, his spear burying itself deeper and deeper into its hole until it was in to the hilt. The lovers stopped moving, relishing all senses. The narrow passage, the vigorous pole trapped inside, the warmth, the movement of inner and outer flesh, the viscous liquid dripping out of her cunny onto his pubic hair. His eyes were closed so he could notice everything happening to him during his first fuck ever. She began fucking him again, lifting her high firm ass up and down. At the end of her down strokes she pressed hard, pubic bone against pubic bone. He could feel his shaft through the membrane of her rectum. He even pushed the walls to make contact as his shaft went up and down. She sped up her fucking then stopped, lifting her pussy off his cock.

"Push as many fingers as possible inside my asshole," she said with a moaning breath. "Yes, that's it, that's it." She grabbed the oil resting on the edge of the bed and poured it in her hands. His spear, already coated by her love juices, was made even slicker by the oil she rubbed up and down its length. Licking the tip of his intensely rigid cock, she then moved around and kneeled so that her face was in the pillow at the top of his bed and her ass was sticking up. "Pour the oil down my ass. Yes. Oooh. Now get behind me and stick it in."

"In your..." he said, not believing the adventure she was giving him. His cock was now pressed against her lovely ass cheeks behind her.

"My pussy is a little sore. I want you inside. I want it to feel good. Yes. No. Up," she said instructing his spear head as it slid from her asshole to her pussy and back to her asshole. "Yes," she exclaimed, pushing her magnificent ass against him, helping him to push the spear inside her.

The helmet broke through the tight ring of muscle. She grunted from the large intrusion. Once inside and entering her deeper with each push, she opened herself up to him completely. She felt so full of him, and it felt wonderful. Better and better the deeper he plunged. She assisted the pleasure by rubbing her pussy and her clit. The pleasure she felt rose to the highest height when he pulled on her nipples and mangled her dangling breasts. His strokes were burying his spear all the way inside. His balls slapped against her pussy lips. He was fucking her hard and fast.

"Cum for me darling. Shoot deep inside me!" she moaned. With two large heaves against her ass he froze. His cock was embedded deep. His pleasure shook him. His cumming rocked him. Consciousness for him and for her was the pulsing seed and the pulsing tool sending his seed inside. She was moaning low in her throat. She held her cunny with her hand, pressing steadily on the super sensitive nub of flesh at its crown until she exploded. She was silent. A long high quiet wail became louder, became a scream as her orgasm forced its way from her pussy and stomach through her lungs and throat and into her mouth and nose and eyes and brain. Ecstacy burned through her with hot pulsing waves. He felt her orgasmic pulses as counterpoint to his own ejaculating pulses. The walls of her already tight rectum tightened on him with each pulse, amplifying his already immeasurable pleasure. His long narrow clapper was ringing her bell, and the ringing resonated thrilling rushes that passed through his body over and over again.

A wet pop announced his spear's exit from her asshole as she collapsed forward onto the bed. "My god," she said, the pillow muffling her voice.

"What?" he mumbled, too overwhelmed to speak louder. He looked at his still hard cock. He looked at her pale body, its soft yet defined curves and the flush of her skin, like strawberries and cream. He watched her ass turn and her lovely breasts and pretty face appear as she turned lazily on her side and smiled up at him. "My god, darling Harry. That was the best fuck ever!"

"No," he said, blushing through his already flushed face while delicately stroking his cock. "No way. I'm a novice."

She watched his distracted masturbation. "It's only going to get better, isn't it? And you're still hard. It couldn't get better. It's gonna get better. You're perfect."

"You're perfect for me, too. I waited for you. Didn't know if I'd wait in vain. And there you were. Finally. Here you are."

"You are a sentimentalist, aren't you?" she said thoughtfully. He shrugged. He had never been before. But really he was. Waiting for her for so long to miraculously appear. Yes he was.

They had just met and love was going to make its statement already. He hadn't said it. She hadn't said it. Too soon. But it was there. Love was in the air, perfuming Harry's bedroom as much as their love juices were perfuming it. Darkness and sex smells and love created the atmosphere. She smiled. She got up on her knees, her hand shared a wank with his hand on his amazingly rigid cock, and she kissed him. It was a warm, delicate, soft, profound, intimate, loving kiss.

Keeping hold of his spear, she led him into the bathroom. "Let's clean that guy off and see what else we can do with it." Harry turned on the water. They entered the stall. She grabbed the soap and lathered her hands well. She rubbed the lather up and down and all around his proud spear, carefully including his ball, her face inches from his erection. She turned him around 360 degrees to wash off the cock. Once clean, she lathered up her hands again, applying the lather to his ass. She turned him around again and was sliding her soapy fingers into his hole and by doing so pulling his spear into her mouth. Poking and spreading his ass cheeks, she was doing a thorough job of cleaning up his backside while fully engorging his front.

When he sensed his ass was thoroughly cleaned, he backed away from her mouth's attentions, with reluctance but with a greater purpose. "Your turn," he said.

"But I haven't..." she started as he stood her up. His lips wrapped around her nipple while his hands rubbed her tummy and thighs. "Okay," she said, thrilled by his touch. He moved his hands away to lather them up with soap. Then he massaged her big soft pale breasts with his soapy hands, pinching and twisting her pink nipples which became rigid points. After thrilling her for a couple minutes there, he lathered and rubbed soap on her abdomen, being sure to clean out the slight indentation of her belly button. After more lathering he slid his hands over and between her perfect thighs. She moaned as he cleaned the hairy mound and then pushed his fingers down along her pussy lips. He concentrated his attention to the hardening nub pushing out of its little hood.

"Turn around," he commanded, his low voice echoing in the small stall. As she rinsed off her front he lathered her back. When he reached her incredible high ass cheeks, she lifted them up even higher. Thoroughly lathering his hands, he slid fingers between the cheeks and rimmed her asshole. He slid a couple fingers in and out of the hole, then began cleaning her cunny again from a new angle.

Once thoroughly soaped, he turned her as she had turned him, a slow circle so that all the soap had been washed away and so that he could kneel down and push his face between those ass cheeks. His tongue came out and she sighed when it made contact with the bottom of her pussy and licked up. Her sighs continued as her breath quickened in excitement. He was overwhelming her with his tongue, swift strokes along her lips and inside and up to her clit and down and around and back inside.

"Oh...that...feels...so...delicious," she said, drawing out the words with each sigh. Her ass responded to his attention by pushing into his face and then retreating at the rate of his fucking tongue. When she was on the edge of cumming, she pulled her ass forward, resulting in his face being drowned by the shower water. She heard him sputter in the stream, and realized what she had done. She quickly shut off the water. He returned to his luscious tongue strokes, bringing his lips into it more. They sucked and pulled on her pussy lips. When they took hold of her clit and sucked between strokes of his tongue on the high wall of her cunny, she was almost there. She took his hands in hers and brought them up to her breasts. His fingers, with her fingers intertwined, pulled her nipples and twisted.

She tensed, frozen in place as his tongue vigorously fucked her pussy. Then she moaned. Shivering, she felt the explosion throughout her body, the epicenter being where his tongue was. It kept fucking her pussy, she letting it, creating thrilling aftershocks, until she couldn't take it anymore. Her tall, fleshy, curvaceous, soft yet firm, pale tinged with red body slowly collapsed into him.

His still hard cock ended up resting between her thighs, her cunny pressing down on top of it. It was as if it was her cock protruding in front of her. And in a way it had become hers. He lifted her up enough with his legs to adjust the head of his endlessly engorged flesh to fit the opening of her cunny. He let his legs relax and her weight sent his spear all the way inside her. He felt the vibrations of the latter stages of her orgasm fluttering the walls. He was in heaven. He wanted to stay there. He didn't move. She didn't either.

Then they began to rock back and forth on the floor of the shower. It was a subtle fuck. They stayed at the same tempo for several minutes, but the more intense it got, the harder and deeper he drove his spear against the resistance of her cunny. Pubic bones met and rubbed. Then all hell broke loose inside him and the rocking became a flutter of fucking. He rapidly pierced his spear three times into her and stopped, holding her down on him as he pumped out his cum with a long final moan. She leaned back against his torso, seeking and finding the fast heartbeat in his chest. Her head bent back like it had the first time they kissed, and she touched her hot lips to his.

Harry suddenly realized she had said earlier her pussy was sore. "You okay?" he asked.

"Perfect," she purred and kissed him again.

12