Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Clothed in the uniform of the receptionist, pretty and feminine presentable to the outside world, Jane entered the bedroom with a mug of coffee, handing it to him. “Here,” she said with a scowl that turned into a smile. “Good to see you. Gotta go,” she said handing him a spare set of keys, and was out the door seconds later.

*********

“Did I wake you?” said Jim to Vic. She usually answered after one ring or less, but he waited four rings before she answered her phone.

“Doesn’t it figure,” said Vic. “I was waiting for you to call a couple of hours ago, reading, touching myself, you know, getting myself ready.”

“Touching yourself?” He could imagine her nod and her hot, wild smile. “How?”

“It was like I was reading, then I would drift off, thinking of your big strong body and your warm handsome face, and I would press my finger against the crotch of my panties.”

“You still had your panties on?”

“Well at the beginning. I would stop reading and press and rub my panties, close my eyes, imagining you. Then your image would dissolve and I’d start reading again, a little more excited, but still able to read. Then I would close my eyes again and rub. I would imagine you’re undressing for me. Each part of your body becoming naked excited me more. I rubbed harder. Then back to the book. Then when I closed my eyes, I imagined you pulling down your pants, revealing your ass. It mad me hotter. I slid the crotch of my panties out of the way and slid my fingers along my pussy lips.”

“Were you wet?” He pushed his pants down and off. His club was half hard. He carried the wireless phone to the Connie’s room to grab the almond oil and returned to Jane’s bed while she continued.

“Oh yeah, of course, and getting wetter. I imagined you turning around and there was your magnificent chest. I wanted to tweak your nipples, lick and suck your chest. I slid my hand down the neck of my nightie and played with my nipples. My fingers were digging in my pussy, slipping and sliding inside me. I was getting so hot. Then I was back to the reading. It was like I reached a point where you should have called and it was perfect but you didn’t so I just let it go and read. Then I would shut my eyes and I would see you spinning around revealing your cock. I pulled off my panties and pulled my titties and pulled the lips of my cunny. I could just imagine your cock touching my face, slapping my face, rubbing down between my breasts and over my breasts on the nipples and sliding towards my oh so ready pussy. And I was touching myself good. Finger fucking myself. Rubbing my clit. Sucking on my fingers. Rubbing my clit and my nipples.”

By this time they were both masturbating furiously, sighing into the phone. Moaning. “But you didn’t call,” she said as they tapered off. “So I’m reading again, when I realize I have to go to the bathroom something awful. I knew you’d call then. But I couldn’t wait. Besides it wouldn’t matter. Whenever I decided to go, you’d call. And you did.”

“I’m sorry darling.”

“It’s okay darling.” They both closed their eyes and were silent for a moment, washed over by the love they felt emanating from the word, “darling.”

“So let me tell you why I was so late calling.”

“No.”

“No?”

“Tell me at the end. I want to hear about everything. Spare no details.”

He began at the poetry reading. He described his struggle, which wasn’t much of a struggle, to keep out of Jane’s bed. When he described his succumbing to temptation, he heard her breathe faster and harder. She was moaning.

“Just a second darling. Let me take off the nightie,” she said. A couple seconds later she was back. “Okay.”

When he finished describing his and Jane’s reunion fuck, and the fight in the middle, he heard Vic pant heavily into the phone. Her breathing stopped, and when it returned it was a deep “Ooooh.” It was Vic’s first cum of the night. “My macho man,” she said in a quiet sexy voice.

“Was it the fight or the fucking that got you?” he asked.

“Both, I guess.”

“You’re such a pervert.”

“Takes one to know one,” she said with a laugh. “Go on.”

He told her about the picnic. About Harry and Jane. About meeting Connie.

“My little baby was smitten. Is she really beautiful? Better than the models you’re always around? Should I be jealous?”

“It’s like a radiance you can’t take your eyes off of. I mean I like her, but it’s a physical thing. You are the most beautiful person I know and will ever know. But her physical beauty took my breath away. But like I told you last night, I figured I didn’t have a chance.”

“And like I told you last night, don’t count on it.”

“And of course you were right,” he said. He paused. He was reluctant to tell the rest: the sexual massage; the unprotected sex.

“Go on,” she said. So he did. “You had sex with her during a massage? And you used no protection? What is it with her and you? You love her? I know you love me. I’m not worried okay. Not about us. Was it hypnosis?”

“I guess she’s mesmerizing.”

“I guess. I’m glad at least in one way I won’t see you for a couple months. We can be sure she didn’t infect you. You get tested before I come out, okay.”

“Okay darling. I’m sorry.”

He continued describing the rest of the night’s sex and the early morning sex. By the time Jane entered the picture they had both reached a high plateau, and when Jane passed his spurting club to Connie, they had simultaneous orgasms, Jim catching his cum in a wash cloth, Vic dripping her essence into the bed, providing a wet spot, a reminder of what she missed when Jim wasn’t there.

“So what happened after they left?” asked Vic, catching her breath.

He told her about trying to locate a massage table, and having a devil of a time. He called Harry at noon, Harry being a late sleeper. At first Harry was apprehensive, thinking Jim would be pissed at him taking his ex. Jim quickly let him know all was well when he congratulated Harry for finally losing his virginity, and to such a wonderful person.

“He waited to lose his virginity to Jane?”

“Yep.”

“My little Jane. What a girl.”

“Not so little. Not such a girl.”

“No. Don’t remind me,” Vic said seriously, and waited for a compliment, for Jim to tell her she wasn’t old. He never ever did when she lured him. Never took the bait. She knew he didn’t see her as old, but as his love. She laughed, her eyes tearing up.

“So I headed downtown. Took the bus. What a city, Vic. I can’t wait to show it to you when you get here. Anyway when I got to Harry’s, we put our heads together. Harry went on the Internet and found a couple mail order possibilities. I’m impatient as you know. I want a massage table like yesterday. So we scanned all the newspapers and finally found one guy selling his portable table. We called him and left a message. He called Harry around four, which was just in time because I was supposed to be here, at Jane’s and Connie’s place, by six, for, well, you know,” he paused. “For continuation.

“So Harry and I headed across town, over to the Village. God I love this town. We paid cash for it. Couple hundred. You should wire me some more money. And we found a great body cream supply store and wonderful health food store which I subscribed Harry and Jane to. And we headed back across town me lugging the table. Hard but happy work. Harry’s apartment is just big enough for the table so we set it up, and I split, leaving him to clean it up.

“By the time I returned to the apartment here I was a half hour late. I took a taxi, but the road was jammed full. The cabdriver was good, though, and we managed to slip through relatively easily. Remind me to never drive a car in this town. All the honking and the crazy maneuvers. Scared me half to death.” He laughed. “When I got here I was expecting a pissed off Connie. She wasn’t there. So I waited, just like you had to, my darling, and I’m truly sorry.

“I thought I’d missed her somehow, but didn’t see why she wouldn’t have waited for me. I lay back in her bed and after a couple of hours of just staring off and thinking over our plans, I drifted to sleep. I awoke to a dark room, and glanced at the clock’s illuminated dial. It was midnight. I heard the door close, realizing someone was just getting in. I opened the door, and there was Connie. She looked disheveled, and she was crying. The cause of her disheveled look was revealed by her tense hand dragging fingers through her hair. She apologized profusely and tearfully. I wanted to hug her, but she told me not to touch her, apologizing again with great profusion. She washed her face and entered her room and closed the door. I waited a half hour before peaking. She was breathing steady. Sleeping. So I called you and,” he stopped suddenly. “Oh hi,” he said to a bleary eyed Connie walking towards him.

“What’s that?” asked Vic.

“Connie just woke up,” he said into the phone. Connie walked up to him, kneeled, and began stroking his semi-hard cock, which hardened quick. She was wearing her loose cotton nightie, which Jim thought was the sexiest thing he ever saw. “Oooh,” he said.

“What’s going on?” Vic said excitedly.

“She’s on her knees and, oooh, she’s, oooh, she’s just put her lips on my tip.”

“What’s she wearing.”

“She’s got this simple little nightie I just love on her. Naked underneath I think. She nodded yes. She’s pushing my cock deeper in her mouth, stroking it and, oooh it’s at the back and oooh my cock is in her throat. It’s choking her. Connie, you don’t have to….Oh god she’s…that’s it, use your tongue to…ooooh, yes…she’s got it down her throat. Now she’s licking it. She’s looking up at me. She’s smiling. So beautiful. Now, oooh, yes, yes, she’s swallowing me deep inside her throat. She scratching her nose on my pubic hair. Pumping it. Oooh. There’s that smile again as she’s taken it out of her mouth and she’s squeezing her hand up and down. She’s got the oil on her hands, oiling up the already wet cock. Slippery.

“She threw off her nighty. God what a beautiful body. She’s sitting on my pole. She, she wants it up her ass! Wait, wait, too small” he said to Connie, feeling the incredible resistance of her nether hole. “Grab the oil and pour it on my hand.” Connie obeyed, rising up off of his magnificent club. He guided her across his lap as if he was going to spank her.

“Beautiful, her ass is so beautiful, Vic. I’ve got to…” he paused long enough to kiss her ass cheeks and slide his tongue around the rim and inside the puckered hole. “I had to have a taste. I’m sliding my oily fingers inside her. Can you hear, Vic? Can you hear her groan. I’m stroking inside. Two fingers now. She’s loosening up. She’s still so tight. I can’t wait. Three fingers. Fuck. Loose enough. Get back on Connie.

“Oooh! I’m slipping inside her ass. It’s so fucking tight and hot. I can feel everything down there. I’m sliding it in and out and in and out and…Too good. You gotta hear her moans now. She’s got my hand in hers and we’re, I’m, we’re inside her cunny. Our fingers sliding together inside. She’s pulling and twisting her nipple. Hard. I’m all the way inside her ass. Oh god it’s so fucking….good. Oh god. Oh god. I can feel my cock through her cunt. Oh it’s too…oh it’s good. Oh Connie. Connie. Oh Vic I’m gonna cum. Cum with me Vic. Cum with me Connie. She’s rubbing her clit so hard. She’s stiffening up. Oh. Fuck. Yes,” he said in finality as his club poured forth his pleasure liquid deep as possible inside her asshole. Connie’s breath came out like a whoosh when she exploded, her cum washing over his hand.

“Oh. Oh my god,” said Vic as she was cumming. “You’ve just made a voyeur very happy,” she panted. Connie, having leaned her beautiful face, hot against the cool phone and against Jim’s face, could hear Vic’s orgasm. She kissed Jim, pressing her lips hard against his. “You probably want to go. Call me Friday, okay? I’ll trust you until then. I love you darling. I miss you. I know you do too. Say bye to Connie, the vixen. Can’t wait to meet her.” Vic hung up. Connie and Jim continued their kiss, Connie taking the phone away from Jim and dropping it onto the bed.

“Gotta go to the bathroom,” Connie said, breaking the kiss regretfully. She hopped off naked into the bathroom, Jim watching the movement of her lovely round tusch. Left alone, he took a deep breath. “Wow,” he said to himself.

Once she had finished she pulled him in and washed his softened cock of her back door detritus. Then she led him into her bedroom. He lay down on his back and she lay across him.

“Did you get my message?” she said. He shook his head. “On the message machine.”

“I didn’t want to listen in on your messages.”

“Shit. I’m so fucking goddamned sorry, Jim. I want you to know something. It may not seem like it the way I fucked up tonight but I really want you. I want you in my life. I mean, I’ve had experience. I’ve had a few partners. But you know you’ve taken me two ways I’ve never had before. I never needed anyone to penetrate me anywhere and everywhere until I met you. I never imagined wanting anyone the places I want you. I surrendered my ass to you and my throat. I promise you anything. I’ll keep my promise. Don’t hate me. I need you.

“But let me try to explain what happened. Today was a glorious day. I was so on. I mean I was drifting in a cloud, but it only helped. I was so cool, not nervous at all when I presented the case to my boss and the rest of the partners. They were impressed. They let me sit in on the meeting between client and adversary and used my notes verbatim to get an incredible settlement. I felt brilliant. So my boss wanted to take me out to dinner to celebrate. I was reluctant, but figured it was part of the deal, a completion.

“So he took me out to dinner, which was wonderful. Very delicious. Very chic. Then we went to a nightclub and had a couple drinks. After the wine at dinner, we were both pretty loose. He asked me to dance, and we bopped together. A slow song came on and we slow danced. I felt his hard-on rubbing my tummy. Figuring it was natural, I let it go. It turned me on only when I flashed on Vlad here,” she said, gently picking up his club and sliding her little hand all the way up and down. “But when we sat down he scooted his chair close to mine. I felt his hand on my thigh, heavy as a lead weight. I pushed it aside, visions of sexual harassment charges in my head. I pushed his hand off, but it soon returned, moving closer to its final destination. I tried pushing it away, but he persisted. His fingers touched my vulva through my panties. When he placed my hand into his lap, I whispered to him as sexy as I could I needed to use the little girl’s room. All cute and shit, you know. I was fucking pissed, hiding my true feelings the best I could. I got up and headed to the toilet, detouring through the entrance where I got a cab and came home. So when I got home I was mad at the whole fucking male world, again by the hands of my fucking boss and again sending it straight at you. I’m sorry I’ve been such a bitch to you. I don’t want to be. I won’t be. I promise.”

“You’re defensive. I don’t blame you. You are beautiful. The most beautiful woman I have ever met. Men must come on to you in all sorts of ways I can’t even imagine, and all the time. Because I’ve never seen you not being beautiful. But beauty comes from your heart as much as your face. You couldn’t be so radiant if you weren’t real. At least not to me. I only expect honesty from anyone I meet, and honesty’s what I get from you. I wouldn’t be here otherwise.”

“I’m glad you’re here. Don’t leave me,” she said softly as she hugged his big torso. They lay together comfortable as old spouses, and drifted off to sleep.

*********

Before Jim had gotten back from his excursion to Harry’s to pick up the massage table, Jane stopped off at her place to shower and change. Quick as possible without being thorough, she was clothed in her prettiest blouse and her prettiest skirt. She grabbed her poems and headed downtown.

When they talked during her coffee break (she couldn’t wait until lunch to talk) Harry told her to meet him on the corner of Sixth Street and Second Avenue. It was exactly six o’clock when she arrived, Harry waiting.

“Wow, right on time,” he said. She kissed him. They embraced and kissed deeply right in the middle of the corner sidewalk.

“I don’t like to wait. I wouldn’t make you wait. It’s disrespectful.”

“You’re so sweet,” Harry said as he took her hand and dragged her down Sixth.

They ended up stepping into a good cheap basement Indian restaurant which Harry was proud to show her. A practical man with good taste. What a guy. It was kind of romantic in an oriental, other world sort of way. Jane loved it, and thanked Harry profusely when the dinner was over. He was happy she was pleased.

It had been a quiet dinner. Neither said anything. They didn’t touch each other. They glanced inside each other’s eyes. She took off his glasses for a couple minutes, staring deeper inside him, before replacing them on his nose. Most of the time they didn’t stare. Looking into each other’s eyes was one glance. Otherwise they looked at their dinner or scanned the interior of the restaurant. When their eyes met, they smiled. Many happy encounters.

As they walked back to Harry’s apartment, Jane noticed the slight hobble of Harry’s walk. She quickly solved the problem. She reached down and caressed the lump formed down his thigh. Right in the middle of the sidewalk. They laughed. Jane let go, leaving Harry smiling and strutting his cock proudly. Strutting so much he was leaving her behind. She soon caught up and gave him a playful punch.

“Ow,” he said.

“You were walking too fast,” said Jane.

“Sorry,” he said but continued his speed. Jane kept up. She found the tempo actually good. Strenuous. It got her blood flowing, the oxygen flowing.

By the time they reached Harry’s apartment they were winded, Jane more so than Harry. Harry embraced her and kissed her. His hands rubbed up and down her long soft torso. His tongue dancing with hers broke through her resistance. Thoughts of being too sweaty were quickly forgotten. She hugged and kissed and rubbed him right back.

They desperately pulled off each others clothes and were soon naked and still hugging in the middle of the room, their bodies rubbing against each other. Kissing his neck below his ear, she took in the powerful scent of his body. It threw her over completely into a state of pure lust. Along with his intoxicating odor was the trace of ginger and even garlic of the curry, which gave the atmosphere an exotic mystifying air. She thought she could taste it in his cum, so she got down on her knees and sucked him.

The first taste of his precum encouraged her. She speared his cock into her mouth and gradually down her throat. She played with his balls, grasped him at the base of his spear and rubbed. She did everything to get him to cum.

He began to wobble on his feet, thrusting at a slower rate than Jane’s sucking. “I’m going to…” he said, and she gave a little more of herself to his orgasm. He nearly fell when his cock gushed forth its cum into her mouth. She swallowed and tasted it and was happy. Not bad.

She nearly had to carry him to bed. But once they made it, he guided her onto her back. He crawled between her knees and began licking her sweaty thighs. “Delicious,” he said. Licking up to her pussy, he tasted her nectar, her excitement, luxuriating in the pungency. His tongue entered her. “Even better,” he concluded.

His strong tongue lapped along her labia. It slid deeper, exploring the cove beyond its mouth. He heard her sighs escalate when he touched the upper front of her interior. He played his tongue there as he pressed his nose against her clit. His finger replaced his tongue inside her. It played along her labia, then fucked her deeper than his tongue could, and then stroked her g-spot. His tongue and lips stroked and sucked on her clit. Her ass rose and fell on the bed. Her sighs were moans. She was near. His spear had regained its proud length. He crawled up until his spear was at his sheath. He shoved it in. Her moans were full bore. “Oh god Harry yes!” she exclaimed.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers