Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

He shut the door, dropped her on the bed, ripped off his warm ups and sunk his club into its tight sheath with one fell swoop. Superman returns. "Oooh Oooh Oooh" she repeated with each thrilling thrust, quickly rising into another incredible orgasm, bringing Jim with her, pumping his spunk deep inside. Liquid pleasure from him and her puddled in the middle of the narrow bed.

The pulsing throbbing thrills quieted to the point where they were conscious of other things. They had put sex loudly into the house. They needed to see its effect. They crept out of the guest room and slunk down the stairs until they could see Eric and Miranda. Success.

The two hosts hadn't even gotten the table cleared before they were in full embrace. Their kiss was full of tongue. Miranda's pussy was pushed against Eric's loins. He was holding her ass as it sat on the edge of the dinner table, pushing her against him. Their hips lunged in synchrony.

Watching, Jim reached into the neck of the nightie and cupped Connie's breasts before pinching and twisting and pulling her nipples. Her fingers played with his balls, gently bouncing and pressing and tickling them. Their faces pressed together tight enough so that their tongues met in front of their mouths.

Eric whispered into Miranda's ear. They eased off the dry humping and started moving towards the stairs. Jim and Connie scrambled into the guest room to keep from being detected

Once the guest room door was closed, they continued their love making. Connie tossed off her nightie, joining him in nakedness. Jim got into his day pack for the tube of KY. She grabbed it from him. Squeezing out a good sized length, she took hold of his great sized length and coated it with the jelly. Her firm strokes, using both hands caused a deep moan from Jim to echo through the small room. She rubbed the firm slippery tip of his club against her soft tummy. He sat and she sat in his lap. His cock still in her hands, she lifted her ass off his lap and placed the tip against her hungry cunny and guided it inside. It slowly sank into her as deep as it could go, completely filling its sheath.

"Oh god yeah you feel so fucking good!" she said loudly as his cock was plunging inside. Then, except for their panting they didn't move, listening to next door. Silence. Jim moved a little, causing an "Oooh," to pour out of Connie. He put some KY in his hands. He smeared it around her puckered back hole, then slid a finger inside. Still embedded deep in her cunny, he kept his club moving as little as possible. All motion was in his finger and then the two fingers and soon the three fingers he was pumping in and out of her asshole. Her panting was getting noisy again. When her breathing quieted enough, they could hear the moans and the shaking bed next door. He carefully turned her around, pivoting on his well embedded cock. She straddled him. He held her by her ass cheeks, a finger lingering at her opened back door. Her strong little legs held tightly around his waist as he walked her out of the guest room.

Entering the large bedroom, they could see Miranda and Eric having an exquisite love fuck. Miranda was on her back, spread out before Eric. Eric was thrusting forcefully inside her, his hands holding him up pressed down on her hands spread way open. When Jim sat on the armchair, he bounced his club deep into Connie's sheath for a couple strokes, deep because of the act of sitting was a big bounce in itself.

Connie lifted herself off his cock and turned around on his lap. She placed her opened up bung hole above the purple tip of the throbbing, impossibly engorged club and lowered down. He pulled and stretched her nipples as she held his thighs and lowered her narrow passage over the head of his cock. There was no room. He slipped the massive head through the tight ring of muscle and was in. He was as hard and thick as he had ever been fucking the most beautiful woman in the world in her incredibly tight asshole and watching a profound love and intense lust fuck..

Through glazed eyes, Miranda watched Connie being fucked up the ass. The vision of Connie's beautiful face blushing with pleasure and Connie's plump breasts being fondled by Jim and then let go to bounce didn't quite send her over. The exquisite madness of her plateau of pleasure just got more exquisite and mad. The bedroom shook with the resonance of four voices moaning. Eric stroked her just right and her eyes closed briefly to fully feel the friction. Her eyes opened and stared at Connie's pussy being stroked by Jim's big long and strong fingers.

"Come here, Connie," Miranda said with difficulty. Eric was on his knees shoving in his cock deeply. Jim somehow lifted Connie, his cock still well settled deep inside her anus, so she draped across Miranda's chest and face, her ass stuck high up so Jim could fuck it. Miranda took hold of the breast resting nearest her mouth and pulled areola and nipple to her lips and sucked and nibbled. The thrill, connecting with the thrills at her asshole and Jim's finger ministrations on her cunny and especially her clit shocked Connie into cumming. Pulses of pleasure met at the center of her abdomen and rippled throughout her body. Miranda felt Connie freeze while Jim felt the tightening and shivering muscles inside her asshole and the love juice pouring over his fingers.

Jim could tell Miranda wanted a taste of Connie's overflowing pussy the way her eyes expanded and her tongue wetted her lips. He popped out of Connie's pulsating asshole and lifted her carefully to straddle Miranda's face. When Miranda licked her labia, orgasmic bliss shivered through Connie, and she let loose more of her lusty nectar. Miranda drank and inhaled, licking the entrance walls of the flowing cavern. She was nearing a concussion bomb of an orgasmic explosion, when her husband let her know, "I'm going to cum!"

"Wait, wait," Miranda said easing off Connie's swollen little pussy. "Stick it in her."

"Just a second," said a wholly excited Jim who retrieved the rubber and KY from Miranda's drawer. Miranda had a shock of jealousy, realizing the three had shared the bed before. Connie's dripping pussy distracted her back to the evening's ecstacy. Jealousy would wait.

She licked and sucked Connie's pussy and clit while Jim slipped a condom over Eric's rigid cock. He rubbed the jelly with an up and down motion, feeling another man's cock for the first time. He was so turned on he was fascinated. He stroked Eric's cock a couple times. His hands slipped over Connie's pussy and ass and lifted up so the tip of Eric's sword could enter the back door sheath he had made. Eric slipped in easy. He was pumping hard and getting deep until he was slapping his thighs against Connie's lovely round ass.

Miranda turned around under the two until her head was under Connie's empty cunny. Embracing her arms around Connie's lower back she lifted her thirsty mouth up and slithered her tongue along the labia and inside. When Eric slammed his sword to full depth, his balls bounced on his wife's forehead. Jim stood over them masturbating. However Miranda's long wide red chasm beckoned to be filled. He slipped on a rubber. Taking hold of her hips, he angled his club at the entrance and pushed it inside, filling her pussy fuller than it had ever been before. It was the most room he had enjoyed inside a new pussy, but he still needed to excavate some more for his club. She was humming her moan on Connie's clit.

Only a few strokes later, Jim could feel the palpitations inside Miranda. It was all he needed. He pummeled her with fast out of control jabs before pushing deep inside. He let go of Miranda's hips to hold both of Connie's breasts in his two hands while he kissing her, crushing his lips on hers. Leaning back from the kiss, their tongues touched for an electric moment. Mouths still touching, they both gasped their moans inside each other. Eric stopped pumping and was pushing his meat as deep and hard as he could inside Connie's anus, holding her tight against him. They were all cumming at once.

They lay back together on the king sized bed. Miranda gently stroked Connie's breast, investigating its elasticity. "You guys fucked before," she said. Silence. "That's fucked, Eric, but since I want her, too, the little vixen, I'll have to forgive you." She took Connie's breast in her mouth and licked the nipple and pinched it between her lips.

"I never knew you liked girls," said Eric.

"Mmm, Hmm," she said, her mouth full.

"So you've cheated..."

"Only the really seductive ones win my lust. My god you're beautiful," said Miranda to Connie, before sucking and biting her nipple.

They made future plans, looking forward to the next orgy. The pretext was Connie's training as a potter. Connie only agreed if Jim accompanied her. She liked Miranda, but wasn't interested in her sexually except in relationship to Jim and how much he obviously loved to watch her being loved by Miranda. That turned her on.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12