Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 07

Story Info
Jane's mother cums to NYC.
4.7k words
4.56
17.9k
00

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

During the two months before Jane's mother arrived, the two sets of lovers, Jim and Connie and Jane and Harry learned each others pleasures. Jim and Connie would sleep together every other day, her bed being a little narrow for them to always sleep together. Those sleeping together days they would enjoy each other's bodies from head to toe. Early on Jim noticed the pattern of fucking was the same as the one he had with Kathleen, the woman who had devirginized him years ago. Similar petite bodies. Similar inexhaustible passion. And he was in lust more than in love with Connie like he had been with Kathleen. Maybe more love and affection was felt towards Connie. It was by far a longer and definitely a deeper relationship. But the crucial differences between his relationship with Kathleen and Connie were two fold. He absolutely adored looking at Connie's breathtaking beauty. And, most importantly, Connie was obviously in love with him.

Harry and Jane slept together every night. They made love almost every night. It was as if Harry was making up for lost time. Jane was luxuriating in his love for her and his warmth, two things she also had need to make up for since her original relationship with Jim had ended.

Oddly, considering how each relationship began, it was Harry and Jane and not Jim and Connie who would have fights. Perhaps it was because they were nearly always together, so natural tendencies to push buttons would occur. Not only were they living together, but they began working together on Jane's recital to occur when her mother arrived and artistic differences would make them collide. They always made up in a thrilling, passionate manner, using the brief tensions as a springboard to reach higher heights of libidinous love and intimacy. They were learning the ways of their hearts.

Connie and Jim hardly ever fought. Things were going well for them. Connie managed to change bosses at the law firm, a more senior partner at that. She secretly threatened the sexual harassment lawsuit as blackmail to get the asshole to recommend her for the job. Of course the new boss would stare at her, but he must have been getting it at home, because he made no play.

Jim was pleased at the success of his plan. He also discovered how much he loved giving massages. He felt like he was healing by touch, not only physically but psychically as well. He had found his vocation. He was good, but he was studying, so he got better. He studied each body he massaged, how they reacted to this and that rub both at the moment of application and how effective it had been after. He studied writings on the subject and all the holistic health knowledge he had time to absorb.

They were feeling good about themselves and were feeling great about each other. They loved looking at and touching and listening to and talking to and getting warmth from each other. So what's the sense of arguing?

Two arguments they did have were intense and relationship altering. The first occurred after one of their occasional phone sex sessions with Vic. As always it was as exciting as any sex they ever had. But when Jim hung up, and despite her having an extremely powerful orgasm only moments before, Connie began hitting him.

"What are you..." he said, scared by her anger.

"It's so fucked up," she said, nearly shouting. "Look at me!" She stood before him naked and awesomely beautiful. "I'm your age, my body is young. I know you love to look at it. And I love to have you look at it. I love to have you period. Why can't you just be with me goddamn it! Instead of some old fart nearly 2000 miles away. I know I know she's fucking beautiful! So the fuck am I!"

"Connie," he said, reluctant to speak but knowing it was necessary. "You know I love you. You know I want to be with you. I hope you know that when our relationship ends, I won't want it to end. But Vic is my life. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for her. And we wouldn't be together if it wasn't okay with her."

"That's fucked."

"Do you want to be with me?"

"I love you goddamn you!"

"You knew what you were getting into. And that hasn't changed. There's not a lot of choice about it. I'm sorry I can't give you anymore."

"Fuck you and fuck your Mrs. Riemer," she screamed, slamming the door behind her as she disappeared into her bedroom.

It took a couple extra days, but the argument was forgotten, at least by Jim and it seemed to be by Connie.

The second argument was the most traumatic and the most important to both their lives.

"How many periods have you missed?" As Vic had requested, Jim had got himself tested. All negative. But he hadn't thought Connie should be tested for anything. Connie insisted everything was okay, that he could cum inside her safely.

"Just one, but I never miss..."

"I thought you said you were protected."

"I lied."

"What!"

"I lied. Well I didn't lie. I told you everything was okay. It was. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. But everything is okay meant the risk of having your baby."

"That's crazy."

"You're calling me crazy? You've called me that before. And you laughed and loved me more, didn't you? Well I am crazy. Crazy about you. You drive me nuts and only in a good way."

"You sure?"

"Course I love you you dope."

"No. You sure you're pregnant?"

"No except I missed my period and I'm getting nauseous sometimes. I'll see the doctor tomorrow. I have an appointment."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore until we know."

"And you don't want to fuck me..."

"I always want to fuck you, but with protection which we should have done from the beginning."

"No. No protection."

"Then we'll wait."

"We'll wait."

Same argument later date:

"So are we looking for a good safe abortionist?"

"I thought about it, Harry, and I'm not going to get it aborted."

"Damn it Connie. I can't make you do anything you don't want to, but what are we going to do then?"

"Have it silly."

"Then what?"

"I don't fucking know. All I know is I want your child. I might be crazy but I want your child."

"But how long have we known each other?"

"Jim, this baby was conceived the first night we were together."

"That's fucked."

"Yes, Jim. You fucked me and I fucked up. What can I say? Despite everything, despite the whole bitch routine the first night we met, and because I have been around enough boys and men who couldn't touch you in so many fucking ways, I knew you were the one."

"But it's a trap!" he said and wished he hadn't.

"Fuck you. I thought I knew you," she said, tears streaming down. "I thought you would be the best fucking Daddy."

"But you know there's some one else in my life. You always knew. I never hid it from you. You hid this from me."

"Goddamn it. Fuck her."

"I love her."

"You love me."

"I do. I don't know about right now, but I do. But Victoria is the woman I want to spend my life with."

"And I'm not?"

"Well..."

"Well what?" she said, a glimpse of hope in the otherwise hopeless argument.

"Goddamn it, Connie. You come to Minnesota with me."

"What's in Minnesota? Don't you see? You love it here. How many times did you tell me and even the fucking love of your life Mrs. Riemer how much you love New York. We can make it happen. Talk to Columbia. Maybe another fucking wrestling scholarship. You're fucking smart, Jim. You could do it easily."

"Maybe Vic could come here?"

"Shit."

"It's the only way."

"Shit."

"You knew what you were getting, why did you..."

"Fuck you," she said. She didn't run away screaming. She stared into his eyes, letting him know how desperately she wanted him. He stared back, looking at her incredibly beautiful face and into her beautiful brown eyes and into her soul. They stared like that for at least ten minutes. It wasn't a contest. They needed to study each other's soul to know what to do. The only answer was a warm hug. He kissed her high forehead, relishing the smooth pale skin there. She kissed his and relished the more rough skin he had. She went to her bed and slept, and he slept on Jane's bed, which for the past two months every other night had become his.

The next night they were fucking better than ever. Despite the life inside her not having grown much, he was fascinated by her pregnant body. Their child was inside her, changing her subtly. He couldn't get deeper inside her than that.

Two nights later, he found Vic's hotel room. He tried the door, expecting it to be open. When it was locked, he used the key the front desk provided. The desk clerk had asked, or more inferred that he was her son. Jim went with it, hiding the amusement as best he could.

The room was dark, only lit by the open bathroom door. Standing before the huge bed was Vic, wonderfully filling out a frilly red teddy. He lingered over her long pale arms and endless strong narrow legs and her beautiful blonde head with the gentlest of character wrinkles around her lovely blue eyes. He was about to run into her arms when he noticed Kristen at the end of the bed in a skimpy little nightgown, nearly filling it out as much as Vic's teddy. If his club had risen some in anticipation, it was now painfully hard and long and thick in his pants.

"Kristen," he said, surprised, happy. Happiest he had ever been. Mostly because of Vic, of course, but it was fantastic to see Kristen. He took her in his arms, hugging her, kissing her first soft than hard. Setting her down, he stood in front of Vic, his cock fully tenting his jeans. They stared at each other. Resisting taking Vic in his arms created a palpable field of energy. Pure unadulterated love. They studied each other from head to toe.

"You're overdressed," said Vic. He stripped naked, his club thankfully released, bouncing free. "Now I am," she said.

She was about to peel the teddy from her body. "Let me," he said. He took the hem and raised it over her head. She felt his cock slide against her thigh. She nearly exploded into orgasm Instead, immediately after getting naked she exploded onto him. She pushed him on the bed, her strong soft thighs straddled him, and shoved his cock deep inside her hot and ready pussy. She raised and lowered herself on his club a couple hard quick strokes until he was in all the way. They both were in motion, bouncing their hips against each other. The strokes were long, pulling out until the head was in the mouth of her pussy, sliding by her well engorged clit, then deep until the club met resistance at her cervix and his balls were rising up to bang against her ass. A short series of strokes was all that was needed before he clutched her hard to him and he was cumming. He took her nipples in his mouth and nibbled. He thrust a couple of mini thrusts that rubbed her cunny just right, and she too was gone. They sighed into each other's ears. They kissed each other's ears and neck and jaw until the lips finally met. The ten minute kiss was making up for two months of separation.

At last Vic waved to Kristen to join them. She became the meat to their slices of bread in the threesome sandwich. She was crying. "That was beautiful," she said.

After nestling for awhile, Kristen slid down between Vic's thighs and was lapping up the juices of Vic and Jim. Mostly Jim's cum. Jim stroked Kristen's legs beginning at the feet and moving up. His thumbs finally found her swollen labia and stroked her there. Vic was moaning from the expert lips and tongue fondling her cunny. As his tongue followed the pattern of his hands up her leg, Kristen became full of sighs herself. When the tongue took over for his thumbs and his fingers plunged in, her sighs became moans.

While Kristen sucked on Vic's clit, Jim sucked on Kristen's. He lapped up her juices. He spent enough time exciting her with his tongue, lips and fingers for his club to achieve full ascendancy. He kneeled between her legs and shoved his thickness into her tight pussy. It had tightened up since the last time he had been inside. He thrilled at the friction of her sheath walls. As he stroked in and out, her tongue fucked Vic with the same motion. He speeded up. She speeded up. His hands slid from her hips up along her waist until they were covering her plentiful breasts. After squeezing and tweaking her nipples, his hands slid back to her hips. He took hold of her hips and pulled them fast and hard against his thighs, those thighs slapping against her big soft ass. One of her hands spread Vic's labia wide for her mouth, the other vigorously rubbed her own clit. The fingers at her clit felt the hard flesh of his cock stroke by. When her orgasm hit, she sucked on Vic's clit, returning Vic to bliss. He pummeled through the orgasmic contraction he felt in Kristen's cunny, but when the contractions slowed, he eased off. He pulled his magnificent club out and lay back.

He became the meat. The women sandwiched around him with their attention being his club dangling damply straight up. Their lips and tongues shared his manhood. Kristen's tongue would tickle his balls while Vic deep throated him. Then they shared the pole again. They were working to make him cum. Kristen could feel his balls shudder. Together they lapped vigorously at his tip until he spewed forth his tart essence. The women shared, swallowing all but a few strands of the sticky liquid. Those few strands they stretched and licked, playing with them until all his cum was gone. But the flavor was still there when they brought their lips to his mouth, their tongues playing with his.

Vic was glad she could meet him first in the hotel room. She thought they'd have been dry humping in the airport. Besides he would have had to wait for her in the ticket area. Jane was too busy putting the final touches on the dance performance her and Harry were debuting the following day. Vic wouldn't see her daughter until the show. So Vic and Kristen set up the surprise, and Vic was happy. Both she and Jim were the happiest they had ever been, being together again.

The following night, Vic watched her daughter and her group perform three long pieces danced to Harry's music and, in the final piece, her daughter's words. She had to wait until her daughter showered and changed to let loose her reaction.

"I am so proud of you," Vic told Jane. They hugged. Tears were forming.

"Thanks Mom. I'm so glad you came. I'm so glad to see you." After the hug, Jane said, "You look great."

"Same to you Jane. You look fantastic." She noticed a tall geeky guy dressed up but still looking shabby standing near them watching.

"I'm sorry Mom. This is Harry," she said.

"So you're the one responsible for my daughter glowing." She kissed his cheek. "Thanks," she whispered into his ear. "And this is Kristen."

"Hi," said Kristen to Harry.

Kristen and Vic were introduced by Jim to Connie before the show. Connie was quiet and cold. When they sat together in the audience, she was so aloof as to seem to be a stranger just happening to sit by them. Jim had to find a way to break her resistance. Didn't have one yet.

Connie warmed up from the alcohol they were imbibing in at one of the dancer's high class apartments over near Lincoln Center. They were all drinking like fishes. After a couple hours of party, Vic was wasted.

"I gotta go," she said to her daughter.

"I'm sorry," said Jane.

"I gotta take Jim with me if you don't mind," Vic said glancing from Jane to a glaring yet smiling Connie. "I'd feel more comfortable. He knows the city, and it's late and with just us two girls..."

"No, that's fine," Jim said, realizing it was ultimately his decision, and in order for the exit to happen, he needed to agree. They left.

When they got to the hotel, Kristen headed to her room to crash. Jim and Vic entered their room. They had played on the edge of contact, fingertips touching thigh and ass and breast, just grazing them, and touching each other's fingertips. Once the door closed, they undressed each other, the buttons barely resisting being plucked off they were so desperate to feel each other's nakedness. They licked each other's body sloppily before falling onto the bed in an inebriated mess. The messy kiss followed. Their bodies rubbed against each other, slick and sweaty. It was fabulous the feel of her breast, the nipples subtly scratching, and the tuft of pubic hair and the damp lair beneath sliding up and down his leg. His cock sliding along her thigh, touching her ass, sliding between her thighs across her pussy lips felt heavenly. And his big strong chest against her breasts felt great too. The movements of body against body coalesced when his club discovered the way inside its sheath and took it.

Their movements to join deeper were chaotic. Passionate. Uncontrolled. Despite his clouded awareness, a slight numbing of everything, including the skull, the pressure he put on his cock sliding it firmly against her feverish clit, he was aware of every pressure, every nuance of the interior walls of her pliant cunny.

It drove her nuts. She was sobbing and moaning her joy, proclaiming to god how good it felt. The immense tool was rooting around in her depths, filling her to capacity. All her senses were centered inside her cunny. Sparks of new pleasure showered her awareness. When her orgasm hit, it sustained. He kept fucking her, getting closer and farther from her clit, timing it right so she was cumming and cumming and cumming.

Not having cum yet, but seeming to be driving her into pure distraction, he eased off and lay down. She kissed his club in thanks. She licked and sucked his club, sending it down her throat. He could feel his balls pulsing with a need to release. She straddled his cock. Her dripping pussy sank down on it. "Ooooh," he moaned. All was good. Clenching her inner muscles, his cock felt pulled inside her. The rippling friction she was providing by her muscles and her rising and falling hips was milking the cum right out of him.

The door opened, and the person he expected, the surprise for Vic came through the door. He didn't notice. He had given Connie his hotel key and hoped she'd join the festivities in Vic's bed.

Vic noticed the door opening. She was in mid fuck when she stopped. She smiled lasciviously when she saw it was the beautiful Connie. And then she jumped off Jim's cock when he saw who was with her. Realizing the reason for Connie's predatory grin, she saw her daughter.

Jane had suspicions at the darkest part of her brain, only contemplating what she was seeing before her eyes during the most evil or mad travels inside there. The thought occurred earlier when Connie told her where Jim had slept the night before. She didn't want to imagine it. She didn't have to anymore. It was happening before her. She crumpled to the floor. Not a faint exactly. Her muscles had given out. Her eyes were streaming tears. She sat herself up on the floor.

"This is so fucked!" she yelled.

Jim wanted to let loose his anger on Connie, who had devised this horrible moment. He realized that wasn't the point.

"I'm sorry," he said to Connie.

"Fuck you!" she wailed back.

Vic stood naked in front of the bed. In front of her daughter. The drunk was gone. The delightful post orgasm buzz was gone.

"Okay, Jane. It's not how we wanted you to learn about us. We don't know how we would have let you know. I guess we never wanted you to know. But since Dr. Anderson and I are moving to New York..." Both Jim and Connie gasped. "...you would have to find out. So here we are in our naked glory."

"Mom, what kind of Mom...?" groaned a barely decipherable Jane.

"I want you to listen honey. It's not about getting at you. You were the only person who could make us regret our relationship. This moment, the possibility of it scared both of us. But the thing is darling, and maybe you need to hear this too Connie, Jim and I love each other. We are so in love, there is nothing that could tear us apart, not even you. We are so in love that we could let this moment happen. As you can see, I may be forty, but I'm in pretty damn good shape. If it's at all about looks, which by and large its not, except how you see each other through your heart." She looked at Jim, naked under the covers he had used to cover his shrinking manhood. They half smiled at each other, a smile through the seriousness. "So I may be forty, and I may be your mother..."

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12