Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"Dinner was a quiet South American cuisine. Ecuadorian. Not a popular place, but the food was tasty. We were glad to find the restaurant before it disappeared. Being nearly the only customers, we touched and fondled to our hearts and sex organ's content. We had some moments of naked contact. His hand slipped inside my pants and under my panties and along my lips. I pulled out his penis and massaged it stiffer. Keeping ourselves ready but not fulfilled.

"After dinner, I kept his hard-on going through the walk to the Broadway show. It was some new play by an old playwright favorite of mine. Maybe a musical would have been better, less plot oriented, but I don't recall the play. It was we who were playing. The place was packed, so our fondling was discreet as possible. But with the blanket across our laps, we could do a little damage, though it made our intentions more obvious to our neighbors. So even with the blanket, we were discreet.

"After the play we scrambled for the first taxi we could get. There were enough so the wait wasn't too long, thank god. We felt the ogling eye of the driver, and he was relentless in bringing us into conversations. Again we fondled with discretion. A quiet throb had sustained itself for nearly twelve hours. I couldn't imagine how poor Harry's balls were doing, but I could feel the dampness of his pre-cum in his crotch.

"It was a day so full as to be wearying. We weren't tired at all. As soon as the apartment door closed, after removing my jacket and sweater, he unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it to the floor. His fingers delicately caressed my skin, weighing my breasts. He knelt down at my feet and removed my pants and panties and socks. Hopping out of my clothes one foot after the other, I was soon naked. His hands continued their caresses, across my backside, over my thighs. He pulled me closer. His lips kissed my pussy. I nearly collapsed, my hands holding me up by his shoulders. The tongue made my knees buckle. He lowered me to the floor and continued lapping his tongue and rubbing his lips up and down my pussy. Holding my bottom like a big sandwich, he pulled my pussy hard against his mouth, sending his tongue deep. Then he lapped up and over my clit. I was nearly cumming. A slow fuck began with his tongue as he pressed his upper lip up and down my hooded clit. The tongue emerged from the depths and darted beneath the hood, then returned inside. I was moaning deeper with every action.

"I felt the need for something larger and much more aggressive sliding in and out of my pussy. I told him to fuck me. I told him again and again, with each moaning breath. He lowered my bottom to the floor, undid and stripped off his pants. The long hard cock lifted high, nearly touching his abdomen. It was the most beautiful thing I'd seen all day. The aesthetic moment was brief. He was quickly between my thighs. I lifted my legs high and wide, giving him clear access to my needy pussy. His cock was needy, too. My hand led the swollen head to my throbbing pussy lips, and he pushed inside easily and all the way. After taking pleasure from the cock thrusting deeply inside, closing my eyes, noticing every palpitation, I opened my eyes and realized he still had his jacket on. I pulled open his shirt, sending buttons flying through the room. My arms encircled his naked torso beneath the open shirt and jacket. With me clinging, and with his cock firmly inside my pussy, somehow he pulled off the jacket and shirt and was at last naked on top of me. Continuing the languid pace, he stroked his cock in and out. It was a loving fuck. It built up my thrill of our connection, our intimacy.

"I wanted it harder. A switch flipped inside my cunny, straight to my brain that got me to scream I wanted it hard. Told him to give it to me hard. He kissed me hard and wet and began to fuck me deeper harder and faster. The fleshy wet friction was driving me crazy, driving my over the edge of the huge plateau we had created all day. I burst out with a big groan. My whole body trembled in ecstacy, hot and flowing. I had never cum so long in my life. He was plumbing my depth the whole time. His strokes got clumsier and faster, and I knew he was about to explode. I told him to cum on me. He pulled out. He didn't touch it as the rigid meat stood high, then vibrated, seized by the flow of semen, rose higher and spewed. It lowered, then rose again to spew again. The hot sticky liquid cooled soon after it hit my breasts and stomach, pooling in my navel. The cum kept pouring out in spurts, more than I had ever seen anyone pour out. I wanted to see all of it. I knew he'd built up quite a load. I was definitely impressed.

"My hands scooped up the cum from my tummy and fondled his still tall cock. I was slicking it up and helping it stay hard. He got the idea. He lifted my thighs so as to expose the wrinkled hole, which he explored and massaged with his finger dipped in cum. I let my sphincter relax. The circle of muscle opened. He slid the head of his nearly rigid cock inside, his long moan testifying to his pleasure. He gently penetrated deeper with each thrust. His cock got harder and thicker , or at least it sure felt that way. I sent fingers to fill my pussy, as full as my ass, some kind of balance of fullness. His hand joined mine, digging deep inside my pussy, stroking a place deep inside which sent me over again. When his cock strokes quickened, and ministration of my clit by my fingers matched his speed, I felt another orgasm sweep through me. And soon another. These were less strong, less long, but just as thrilling. It was the most wonderful sensations, the waves of lust washing through me. Oh that was good. You're so wet."

"You're too good." Said a panting, orgasmic Connie. Her thick cum covered Jane's hand. They moved towards a kiss. The baby began to cry. They laughed. Connie leaned over the crib. Jane watched the short nighty creep up her wonderful round ass. She could swear Connie's pussy glistened. Connie lifted and cradled Madeleine, bringing her down to the bed. Opening up the nighty, she released her left breast for the baby. Jane watched Madeleine nurse.

"Go on," said Connie unsteadily, the sensations at her nipple effecting her demand.

"Okay. Let's see. With Jim, there's a few to choose from. Maybe the first time we tried anal. It was a couple months into our sex life. Jim's fingers had played with my back door, and I liked it. It brought me over more times than I can count. But you know how Jim is endowed."

"Yes I do. Well," said Connie, taking Jane's hand and returning it to her hot wet grotto. "Oh yes, that's good. It turns me on sometimes, little rushes of pleasure from the feeding. But ooh yeah, unh, good, yeah Jim's got quite the weapon. Vlad the impaler is what I like to call it. Our little secret. I never told anybody." Connie suddenly stiffened up, moving her pussy away from Jane's fingers. "Don't tell anybody."

"I won't. Shh. Everything's cool." They looked into their eyes. Connie relaxed.

"Sorry, it's just, you know, we need our little secrets. But I wouldn't have told you if I didn't trust you. And then I question..." Connie felt ashamed.

"I love you, Connie. Okay?"

"Yeah. "

"Jim and I had been a little afraid," Jane continued. "But we both wanted to try anal, you know, fucking.. Without saying anything, we decided on a night. It was weird, but somehow we knew it was the night for deflowering. We planned it without saying a thing. I provided the mood and Jim provided the oil. Jim put on our favorite Eno and massaged me, really well, with oil and everything. He was untrained, and he sure has gotten better, but his touch felt good and relaxing and trustworthy. I nearly passed out, but was quickly awakened when I felt his tongue touching and licking my outer labia. I was face down. I lifted my ass and opened my thighs. He plunged his tongue between my inner labia. I felt the tongue flip around, in search of my inner pleasure spot, which it licked most effectively. His fingers entered me and replaced the tongue. I was sighing into the bed. His tongue circumscribed my pussy, then played at my puckered little hole. It slithered inside, which felt really strange, but exciting. His fingers were strumming my g-spot to a throbbing pleasure. He kept at it for a long time, building me up higher and higher. Then he switched. He sank his tongue inside my pussy, and his fingers slid into my relaxing asshole. His tongue circled around my pussy lips, plunging in and circling again. His fingers were penetrating and rotating inside the back way. He was fitting more and more of his fingers inside. His tongue slid up against my clit and tickled it unmercifully, and I groaned my approval, as a wave was cresting in my body.

"Still pummeling my backside with his fingers, he slid up and encircled his free hand around my tummy. Balancing his knees between my thighs, his fingers not penetrating me guided his big cock inside my pussy. Ooh it felt too good. I was so open to him. Soon he was buried to the hilt and fucking me with long hard strokes. I knew he was feeling his cock with his fingers through the membranes of my rectum. He had told me he loved that. He steered his hand holding me so that his pointing finger pressed on my throbbing clit. His thrusts became faster. Both the finger and his glorious cock were driving me to the edge. Then he withdrew and began Vlad's assault on my opened up sphincter.

"Once the head was through, all fear subsided. As his finger continued to play with my clit and other fingers were sliding inside my pussy, his cock sank deeper inside. He was slow and careful. I was so incredibly full of him. When I felt his thighs bounce against my ass, I knew he was all the way inside. I was moaning with the pleasure of my fullness. It was incredible. My moans contained words. I wanted him hard and fast. Hard and fast inside my de-virginized hole. He went into hyper drive. Panting above me, his thighs slapping against my ass, he was a piston of motion. Oohs echoed through the bedroom as I climbed up and over the precipice. I was cumming, and so was he. He held himself deep inside and washed those dark depths with his cum. I felt the pulsation of his cock against my sphincter. He probably felt my own pulsation. Ooh.

Jim licked her cunny between her busy fingers. "What..." Jane yelled, startled.

"Turn over, Jane" said Jim, his tone as soothing as possible. He coaxed her onto her hands and knees, Jane feeling slippery fingers. He was ready to oil her asshole. Connie had smiled and nodded to him. She wanted him to fuck Jane. Jane fine high ass was open and ready. Her fingers still played with her pussy. Jim's tongue played around them. It lapped up and down her pussy lips, lapping up her fragrant love juice. He gently coaxed her fingers away so the tip of his tongue could lap at her clit. Tongue strokes were getting her close to orgasm. She turned to Connie, who was smiling and looking quite excited. Jim's fingers were busy rubbing the top of Connie's pussy opening and sliding inside. Jane's mouth was near Connie's breast. Connie leaned over carefully, with the baby suckling the left nipple, and Jane moved the rest of the way to bring her lips to Connie's formerly unoccupied right nipple, and suckled on it. The taste of sweet milk triggered the beginnings of an orgasm. Jim sensed Jane about to cum and rose up between her thighs. He slid his club into the hot hearth, where it felt at home. His finger lubricated with oil slid easily into her asshole. The fingers of his other hand danced at the lips of Connie's pussy. Two strokes of his big club later, Jane groaned out her orgasm. Jim held his club deep, relishing the pulsating walls.

As the ripples of pleasure quieted, Jim began plumbing her depths again with his massive tool. After several strokes, his balls were slapping at Jane's entrance. He maneuvered her ass to give his cock the most contact with her clit. Jane was close to another orgasm when he removed his club from the depths of her pussy and pushed it into her tighter depths. One hand fondled her pussy, the other still fondling Connie's, as his club descended into Jane's back hole. Once passing the barrier ring he plunged deeper and deeper, building up speed. When he began reaming her with long hard powerful strokes, her climb to climax neared the summit. His thighs slapped against her ass loudly. She let loose. She froze up as the orgasm shimmered and shook her body. Helped by the thrilling contractions he felt around his cock, he poured forth his jism, filling what space was left inside her rectum. What with the milk from Connie's nipple and the cum from Connie's cunny adding to the pouring out of juices, it was a wet moment christening their new home.

Once everyone settled down from their panting, and Madeleine had been satiated, Connie placed her back in her crib. They lay back together, Jim's naked body between his two lovers.

Jane crawled over Jim's broad chest to kiss Connie. "Thanks, Connie. I needed that."

"What about me?" said Jim.

Jane kissed him with everything she had, lips and teeth and tongue. The club began to rise again from the heat of it.

"Let's clean him up, shall we," said Connie.

"Rest," said Jane, once the kiss and its after effect throbs subsided.

"No, I should get something done. Move around. It'll be good for me." Connie coaxed herself out of bed. "Don't say anything until I get back," she said and disappeared out the door.

"Jim..."

"Shhh."

"But..."

"Wait."

"Okay."

They waited a long five or a short ten minutes. Connie, steaming wet hand towel in hand, returned. She was pleased to see Jim's club at least at half mast. She cleaned him and stroked him.

She said to Jane, "You want to know what I think? Just my amateur psychologist point of view. Harry is like the other men. You always get the artist. He is obsessed by his craft. Blinded. Can't see the woman who has chosen to be his mate. Looking for mirrors instead of conversations. He's just another monologue.

"The first two moments you described showed you were in charge. You set it up. You dictated the terms. You made yourself naked before them, revealing yourself proudly. You took the command of stripping them, first bottom, then top. Those moments the men were presents for you. You were there in charge of orgasms, yours and theirs. Less memorable times, more common times, they were manipulating the pleasure. With Jim, you were naked together in a loving synthesis of desire.

"But I know you love Harry. I know you two have gotten inside each other's skin, you know, besides sex, you know, which is a given, okay? So if you want this to work, you're going have to get him pinned down talking to you. A real conversation. About why he may lose you. See what he does. See if he responds lovingly or defensively. See what you think of his response. See if he lets you respond to your response, you know? And so on.

"And then you have to gather the information. Will he listen? Will he love? Are you what he wants? Most importantly is he what you want?

"We want you to be happy, Jim and I. We want you to know you are loved, despite everything, and because of everything. You're welcome here. There's plenty of room. Custom made."

"You and Vic were quite a team on the apartment," said Jim.

"Yeah. Who'd have thought. I mean, our tastes are like contrary. Maybe it's the lawyer in me."

"A synthetic process."

"You're not spouting Hegel, are you? You're full of surprises," said Jane.

"I mean, man, woman and child," said Jim. "You can't get more synthetic than that, except for all myriad of possibilities the thesis and the antithesis have at their disposal. And the synthesis as well, so..."

"So, why bother?" said Connie. "Except that each little meeting, or big meeting of Jane and Harry needs the full on cooperation of both to give fruit to the relationship. Both sides of the synthesis. Not frustrate it. With me and Victoria, we got synthetic. We got brilliant."

"Alright. I'll talk to Harry after the show. After the post-show fuck."

"Speaking of the show, I'd best be off. I gotta finish up the accounting setup. Make sure I covered the bases," said Jim

"Do you like being the accountant?" asked Jane.

"Yeah, how is that going?" asked Connie.

"I like crunching numbers. Thank Harry for that. Made me discover my gift."

After a pause, Jane broke the silence. "I better head back home and get me some quiet time. I always have to let go the day of the show. Let it all out. Maybe that's why I'm here. See you.." Jane bounced into her clothes and left.

"She was distraught. She needed to be loved," explained Connie.

"You too," said Jim, with a Superman smile.

"Me too," said Connie, smiling back. She looked at the dwindling club a little sadly. They'd have to wait to play later. "Walk me to the study. I'm going to catch up on my law studies."

They dressed. Jim carried the baby and Connie rolled the crib to the elevator. One floor down they were in the big library/study where they took their places at their desks, placing Madeleine between them.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12