Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Gene was a cocky gentleman, nearing thirty, whose posture made it clear he kept himself in good physical shape. His ice cream suit beautifully draped his rock hard body. His bright blue eyes and curly sandy hair kept him looking young and attractive with an innocence that could be seen as only visual if one noticed the occasional mischievous flash in his eyes and ironic curl of his lips. Claudette was a classy raven hair broad in her mid twenties with a mouth watering body and voice that could make a cock rise. Soft and throaty. And a French accent thick as cream sauce. Her sexy body seemed to reverberate each time she spoke. Yes, it would have been easy to watch these two fuck. But Vic would lose the matchmaker part. She wanted to watch a new experience, as the victims discovered the treasures of each other's bodies for the first time. The couple led them to a local sports bar. This was the turf they needed.

The place was a buzz with attractive women and men. The dance was removed from the mating ritual. No dance floor. If music was playing, it was well embedded in the atmosphere of seductive conversations. The Mat Sports Bar and Grill was a hardcore meat market surrounding the long redwood bar counter. Seductions were verbal at first, followed by careful manipulation of personal space. Vic studied the interactions from the semi-circle booth across from the counter. Jim was more interested in the couple who brought them, to whom they were sharing the booth. Gene and Claudette were fondling each other. Fingers slid along thighs with gentle rubs inevitably reaching the center spot where thighs ended and the hyper sensitive skin began. Jim had noticed the tent in Gene's ice cream suit pants with every rare glance down since they met. He had noticed the lovely subtlety in which Claudette's light cotton pastel blouse revealed parts of her sleek strong torso, or her light cotton skirt revealed her strong square ass. Claudette was wearing restrictive, desensitizing pantyhose until she stood and darted off to the toilet. When she returned she was sans pantyhose, and by the libidinous smile growing on Gene's mouth, sans panties as well. Her fingers described the shape of his cock still restrained by his pants and jockeys. The blue eyes of the mid-twenties black hair beauty closed. Her pink tongue languished across her lips.

Jim's club expanded down the leg of his dark pants. He took Vic's well aged long and skilled fingers and brought them to feel his hardness. Smiling, Vic continued to study the scene at the bar while fingers did do their duty. She slid her thumb up along the ridge in his pants until it reached the bigger lump at the end. There her hand took hold and rubbed and pulled, increasing the length and the girth of the mighty club. Jim slid his hand across the nipples beneath her dress and bra until he reached her side. Gently he turned her to him. They kissed.

The kiss was as warm and loving as either had ever known. It spoke of their history together. It reflected the recent drastic changes in their lives and their relationship. Vic's daughter Jane's discovery of their relationship. Connie's superseding her place beside Jim as his mate. Connie giving birth to Jim's beautiful daughter Madeleine. The kiss told of the greatness of their love traveling so well through so many vicissitudes. The kiss was soft. Their tongues performed a slow dance together. The intensity built until they were slowly being drowned by lust. More a desire to physically complete their love. Unfortunately there was no comfortable way for Vic to straddle Jim.

When the kiss ended, Jim turned Vic back to face the bar, pulling her onto his lap. His arms wrapped around her and held her to him tight. The forty year old Vic felt the kid again as she often did with Jim. Her hands went down to grab his ass and lift. He could feel the slit of her hot cunny along his cock through her panties and his pants as she squeezed down onto him. Both had thoughts of being outrageous and pulling away the obstructions and having Jim sink himself deep into Vic's cunny.

Because of Gene being farthest back in the booth, he was given freedom to release his cock without being obvious. Claudette unzipped and pulled it out. It was a fine instrument, tall and proud, a perfect penis. A little larger than normal, it still paled in comparison to the club of Jim's stretching down the leg of his pants. Jim watched Claudette's lithe fingers pull on Gene's cock. He watched Gene continuing to slide his dampening fingers inside her pussy and around the lips. Their beautiful blue eyes were glazed over and their lovely mouths were panting. With Vic ever so slowly sliding up and down his club with her hot panties covered pussy lips, Jim was feeling the earliest pressure of his balls filling with cum.

Vic too was loving the friction she felt at her nether lips. She had not had enough of that magnificent cock these last few months. Having it there again, there alone, soon to stretch her pussy open and make her scream with pleasure, made her blissfully happy. Whatever was to happen that night, she knew his club would be hers for as long as the night lasted and probably well into the next day. Glancing lustfully through the bar, she finally met the eyes of a likely victim. She unsaddled herself quickly and moved out onto the floor, without looking back at her love. She swayed towards the victim. The impression her love's cock made was manifested by the movement of her luscious ass.

Jim watched her depart, seeing that the game was afoot. He too scanned the room, leaving his new friends to their caresses without his voyeur eyes. Their sighs were background music to his search. He spotted a petite red head who filled out her tight t-shirt and jeans with just the right voluptuousness. Rising from the booth, his cock in proud display stretching the fabric of his slacks, he walked over to her and gently tapped her shoulder. She had a full round cherub face which looked down, seeing the impressive swell straining his pants, before looking up. Her face changed over the few seconds before he spoke. Moving from fear to awe, it eventually revealed an open smile of desire.

"I have a booth over there if you'd care to sit," said Jim.

"Okay," she said. She liked this man. He seemed gentle yet sure. She liked the combination. Jim noticed her drink was nearly all ice.

"What are you drinking?" he asked as he guided her to the table.

"Long Island Ice Tea," said the cute red head as she sat.

"How appropriate," said Jim. She looked at him fetchingly but perplexed. He should have taken it to heart when she didn't get that she was drinking the namesake of where they were, that is, Long Island. Instead, he turned to seduction. "A girl after my own heart." Her eyes twinkled lustily. The intoxicating concoction he ordered at the bar was probably not her second. The girl wanted to get drunk and fuck. He hoped she wasn't getting too drunk. They would have to speed this up so she wasn't.

"She's a cuty" said Vic as she sauntered up next to Jim at the bar. He leaned down and kissed her lips, which were hot. He darted a tongue inside, and she returned the gesture. His club returned to full hardness after a momentary softening. She tugged at his hardness, her fingers rubbing the pant leg. She ordered the double scotch for her victim, who she had sat beside the red head.

Despite having received the drinks they remained at the bar for a few minutes.

"I hope they hit it off," said Jim. "She's not your body type or complexion."

"She is a hot little vixen, darling," said Vic. "Not to worry." They shared a wicked smile.

They kissed again. "He's a stud," said Jim blowing the words seductively into Vic's ear.

The guy in question had dark hair, combed carefully away from his face, which was handsome despite a big nose, either Italian or Jewish, and a thick but well maintained body. He glowed with a cocky confidence like a rock star. He was a bit small in stature, shorter than Vic, but probably felt no less seductive. The two victims made a cute couple, though they hadn't become one yet.

Vic and Jim brought the two newest acquaintances their drinks. Both the young victims were surprised when the bearers of their drinks sat across the table from them. They introduced each other. Josh and Rachel. The introductions weren't completed because Gene and Claudette were locked in a kiss, their hands still busy driving each other crazy. Jim and Vic loved the looks on the faces of their newest friends when they discovered the actions of the newer friends. Vic returned to fondling Jim's giant lump. Jim slid his hand between Vic's hot thighs and traced her damp lips. They kissed with full on passion.

There was a need to get to know each other for both Josh and Rachel. Rachel was studying business at college while Josh was a law clerk and amateur rock drummer. After the halting conversation, they must have felt acquainted, because the red head and the stud began to make love. He kissed her tentatively. She kissed back. Mouths opened and tongues danced. He caressed her full breasts. She squirmed closer to him.

The heating up was aided immeasurably when Claudette sat on Gene's lap and slipped his perfect cock inside her juicy cunt. The fucking was subtly slow but obvious to all those at the table. With the long preamble, and with Gene's fingers strumming Claudette's rigid clit, only a couple minutes passed before Gene pushed up into Claudette's pussy with three quick jerks, and was flooding her with cum. She held herself rigidly on top of him, and the two other couples watched her body vibrate and her face blush. Her face contorted and then went slack from the orgasm.

Jim could barely hear over the din the squishy sounds of their sex, but it was enough to make him nearly cum under Vic's expert manipulations. It was time for a change of venue.

"How about we go?" asked Jim. Vic nodded.

"Come on," Vic said to Rachel and Josh as she rose up from the booth with Jim in tow. "Let's get private." The two new lovers blinked up at her. "You can't enjoy each other enough out here in the open. We have a motel room just a couple miles away. Come on."

It seemed Josh was even denser than Rachel. She slid her ample ass, wiggling it a moment as it passed his covered cock, and moved to the end of the booth. Jim took her hand. She took Josh's hand. A train of lovers was moving towards the exit.

"Wait," yelled Gene. The train nearly uncoupled when Jim paused their exit. "Wait up."

Rachel said "Attend," in her most forceful French simultaneously. She led the way out of the booth, taking the hand of Josh, extending the train. Gene remained close behind her. He was the caboose.

Vic led Josh and Rachel to her Chevy sedan rental. "We'll follow," yelled Gene as the train broke apart. The two car caravan ended their journey quickly. The motel was only a few blocks away. They went through the back entrance, sneaking up to the room and inside. There was no need for intrigue. Nobody would care, and they didn't care if anyone did. But they loved the game.

Once the couples entered the small motel room with two king sized beds, they quickly spotted themselves. Vic and Jim sat in their carefully arranged seats situated at the end of the first bed. Gene and Claudette claimed the second bed. Rachel bounced her voluptuous ass on the first bed. Only Josh looked apprehensive.

Rachel changed his attitude quickly with a hand that slid along his arm, across his torso and between his legs, holding her fingers high enough on his thigh for her thumb to rest on his still covered balls. She sat him down beside her on the bed. His balls were delicately stroked. She kissed him full on the lips. When the lips separated, they played tag with their tongues.

Vic was the first in the toilet. After a moment, Jim followed. Vic was finishing her piss, cleaning herself up. Jim stood in the small space and pulled off his clothes. Vic watched, still sitting on the pot, until she caressed his half hard dick.

"Let me piss," said Jim. Vic stood and struggled out of her clothes as he relieved himself.

They washed up outside the toilet, letting Claudette pass inside. She glanced at Jim's nakedness, noticing for the first time how beautiful he was. She looked down to see Vic pulling his club back to life. It took her breath away. Jim's, too. Vic had been at it since before the party and was building Jim quite a load. Vic and he continued washing, splashing each other. Jim thought Vic was still a child though past forty. He kissed her lovingly and lovingly squeezed her full breasts. Just the touch of his hand caused Vic's knees to wobble. She raised herself using the sink basin, and they walked back to their observation spots.

While each person evacuated and cleaned up, the others explored their partners' bodies. The result was an ever thickening atmosphere of lust in the room. Claudette and Gene returned to their foreplay with a slow strip. Once breasts were released, they were fondled while the blouse hung at the sides. Claudette's lovely cunny was already naked. It was shaved except a stripe of black hair. The puffy lips gleamed despite the dim lights. But the skirt remained, now just an extra thick and rumpled belt around her middle. They were in a sixty-nine position by the time Josh had finished his ablutions and had rejoined Rachel on their bed.

Josh and Rachel's stripping was a perfect third possibility. They sat on the bed, Josh straddling her thighs with his. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He slowly rolled her t-shirt up and off. He reached behind her to unlatch the black bra, releasing the flesh that had filled it well. They were cute round freckled breasts with small pink areola and nipples. Perfect to fill a hand or two, which they did. She could see in his eyes how much he loved the breasts he was fondling.

They weren't kissing, just admiring. Her hands felt the pliable but muscular chest leading down to his abdomen. She stroked the coarse hair just above his belt buckle which would lead her to his hardness. Both sets of hands worked at the zippers. Once she had hold of his cock, pulling it out for discovery, she tightened her tummy so he could undo the button holding her pants together. She bounced her ass up enough to allow him to pull her tight jeans over her ass and down her legs. He was shocked to see her naked. No panties. Her horny smell was a bouquet of desire suddenly thrust under his nose. His cock expanded and pulsed in her hands. He felt her liquid pleasure making his fingers slippery when he slipped them inside her swollen pussy lips. She unbuckled his pants, freeing his balls. They studied the sexiness of their bodies. She slid a finger along his magnificent tool, a formidable flesh screwdriver that was there to screw her good. She circled her small hands, barely covering the circumference, below the edge of its helmet and slowly pulled up and over the edge. They watched their hands stroking the other's newly discovered sex organs, swelling and rising to the occasion. Liquid pleasure oozed from the two orifices. They traversed the new bodies with their eyes, from the face to the neck and chest and down across their lusty groins and over their legs. Their faces were sexy, their bodies too. Their legs were short but well formed, thick and muscular. They returned to where their fingers played. Josh loved the look of her hot swollen pink lips with the tuft of red hair above it. Rachel loved the long thick dark red cock rising from the tangle of black hair.

Heaven was the feeling of Vic sitting her saturated pussy down on Jim's club. He was stretching her out. Her tight walls slowly opened, pressing hard but making room for his formidable shaft. It was a slick, smooth journey inside despite the tight squeeze. As they watched Rachel and Josh get to know each other, with side glance highlights of Claudette and Gene, Vic began to rise and fall as Jim eased inside deep. He was all the way in, the tip of his cock nipping at her cervix.

They used to wait to fuck after being audience to their victims' fucking, or at least until their subjects were near orgasm. This time both wanted the feeling of his cock being home again too much for them to delay it any longer. His fingers touched her engorged clit while her hand slipped beneath her well filled cunny to stroke his balls before returning to his strong legs to support herself and her backward lunges. They stayed hung up on a high plateau of pleasure, delaying the crescendo for what they hoped would be a long seduction by their two new lovers.

Unfortunately the new lovers were too greedy for restraint. Josh laid Rachel back on the bed and crawled between her thighs. Rachel took hold of the impressive tool and led it to the place where it could split her open. He sunk inside and began a slow deepening fuck. Rachel let out a squeal which quieted to a moan with each of Josh's strokes inside. The moans quickened and got louder as his strokes quickened and got stronger. He was soon pounding his meat inside her with an uncontrollable drive. He moaned, bent back and froze, pressing his cock deep as possible inside and letting go his seed. Rachel hadn't cum but she didn't look disappointed.

Vic and Jim were disappointed though. They had intensified Jim's penetration, faster and stronger, not matching the wild speed of Josh, but keeping it at a perfect control, lingering on the feelings of the contact and friction inside. They were closing in on the peak, turning the mountain of pleasure into an explosive volcano. Then the fuck they were watching stopped. They slowed, keeping the pressure going, but the pleasure quieted. Vic turned her head so they could kiss.

"Too bad," said Vic secretly into Jim's ear, then biting it. This caused Jim to press his cock deeper inside before easing off.

"Yeah. Too quick," said Jim with a breath inside her ear which made her quiver.

But the show continued. Josh eased his softening soddened cock out of Rachel's still hungry and dripping hole. He lay beside her as if it was nap time after cumming. Rachel would have none of that. She rolled onto her side. Her lips kissed their way down his chest, stopping to suckle his small nipples. When they passed his navel, her little tongue darted and played inside. Then she kissed across his pubic hair. She tasted her sticky love juices mixed with his at the base of his cock matting the hair on his balls. She popped each ball into her mouth and suckled. Then her tongue slid along his slowly stiffening staff until they reached the head. As her mouth engulfed the head and her hand grasped the shaft, she positioned herself in a sixty-nine, her legs draping over his shoulders and her nether lips dripping with their mix of cum resting just below his chin. Instead of licking, he brought his fingers up to play with her cunny lips and slip inside and stroke her depths. Her head rose and sank over his crotch as her lips slid up and down his pole, which was gaining its past glory. The return to the rigid made her happy. She popped the cock out to smile at it as she stroked it harder. When her lips returned to pulling it in and out of her mouth, her ass bobbed up and down, which resulted in a steady fucking of her pussy by his fingers.

When Rachel was satisfied he was hard enough, she climbed around his body and guided his thick spear back into its quiver. Her pussy pounced on it as she moaned, driving it all the way inside. Then she fucked him with long careful strokes, nearly letting the cock out before driving it deep again. Her "ooohs" gained momentum. It helped when he took a hold of one of her cute round breasts and sucked it into his mouth.

Vic was loving the vision before her. She watched Josh's cock sink in and pull out, Rachel's pussy lips sliding round it's thickness. She watched Rachel's ass moving up and down. She watched the play of muscles on Rachel's naked back. Vic's hand bore down on Jim's hand as it played with her clit, giving his fingers more force against it. She was riding Jim's club at full gallop. Closing in on orgasm. Her steed, Jim, stayed high on his amazing blissful plateau. He felt he could fuck her forever, wished he could. Her deep elongated groans let him know she was nearing explosion.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers