Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

But Josh turned Rachel around and they were back to the missionary position. Rachel didn't seem to mind. Her groans had grown in volume with each deep breath. She lifted her knees up to her ears, opening herself completely to his thrusts. Her vocalizing reached a crescendo. She yelled out her orgasm. Josh, a machine between her legs continued to pummel her. A few strokes later, she peaked again. More strokes, more orgasms.

Vic was glad Rachel was having such a fantastic time, but she craved diversity or patience in her voyeurism and wasn't getting it. She was sustaining her near orgasmic excitement, but wanted the explosion. She glanced at the second bed, and the orgasm got even closer.

She leaned her head back to kiss and tongue Jim before nibbling and whispering in his ear, "Check out Gene and Claudette."

Claudette had her ass raised up while Gene fucked her from behind. Maybe it was the slapping of his pelvis against her beautiful hard, high ass that got Vic's attention. Gene was spitting onto Claudette's bung hole and sliding a couple fingers inside.


Vic slowly eased herself onto the floor, Jim's great club still remaining inside as he followed her down until she was on hands and knees as he fucked her doggy style, her head held up to watch the action on the second bed so that her torso had an amazing dip to it. He reached into her bag and found the KY jelly. Still on his knees stroking his club in and out, giving friction to her clit and g-spot, he squeezed out the jelly onto his hand, rubbed it into the fingers of his other hand. Those fingers copied Gene's fingers, oiling up her asshole.

Gene felt Rachel's backdoor dilate. He slid his perfect cock out of her steaming cunt and slid into the extra tight hole just above it. When he slowly got deeper and deeper inside, Rachel's moans seemed visible. She was vibrating with the resonance.

Gene was fully inside by the time Jim slipped out of Vic's cunny hole and began to fill her bung hole. He too went slow. She too moaned deeply. The resistance of her circle of muscle at the portal to the hole was driving him crazy. He wouldn't last long. His fingers began to pound into her cunny. His thumb pressed against her pubic bone, stimulating her clit. His fingers slowed enough to find her g-spot and caress her there. She was moaning up a storm. In fact the women harmonized a trio of moans, each at their own speed. Once Jim dug his mammoth club all the way to the deepest part of her narrow nether tunnel, he fucked her unmercifully. His energy, his deepness and his fingers finally ignited her orgasm. Within the mightiest of her groans she stopped and shook with a full body explosion of pleasure. Feeling the rippling flesh around his fingers, liquid gushing around them, and the pulsing of her anus caused Jim to seize up and push his cock deeper than ever and let loose his seed. The pulses resulting from his orgasm excited Vic further into bliss.

The air, thick with the aroma of sex, was awash with the noise of orgasm, sending the other two couples into a frenzy of cumming as if the wave of Vic's and Jim's pleasure had caught everyone up on it and they were surfing to its height before becoming blissfully obliterated when it crashed down on them. Then the air felt like it was throbbing with all the throbbing of sex organs within the small space of the motel room.

After several minutes of the three couples laid out, panting and regaining their breaths, one crumpled on the floor, the other two recovering on the beds, Vic and Jim finally got up.

"You guys take your time," said Vic. "Gene can take Rachel and Josh home, can't you?" It was more of a demand than a question. "But take your time. Jim and I plan on taking a long shower."

Hand in hand, the naked Vic guided the naked Jim into the shower, closing the door behind them. They had their voyeur time. They wanted time to themselves.

Vic cleaned off the bit of fecal matter attached to Jim's soft cock with soap and water. Jim took the soap from her and soaped up her ass and thighs. They took turns rubbing their soapy hands all over their bodies, carefully cleaning and exciting each other at the same time. After the shower had poured away the sweat, dirt and love juices, exciting each other continued. Vic pulled at his cock until it became stiff. She bent down under the pounding water and took his club into her mouth. She let it sink deeper and deeper until it impacted the back of her throat. She relaxed and let the head inside her throat. She deep throated his club for several minutes. He wasn't about to explode quickly, having to build up a load in his slowly swelling balls. He finally pulled her away and they changed places. He tongued her cunny, tasting her pleasure before it washed away. He guided her to the edge of the tub and sat her down. He pulled open her lovely long legs. His mouth clamped over her pussy. He sucked in her pussy lips. His tongue reached deep as it could inside, circling the walls, searching for sensitive places. He licked around the walls and out along the lips. His lips seized hold of her firm little nub, and he sucked. Her long moan echoed against the tile walls of the bathroom.

"Lie down my darling," said the nearly orgasmic Vic. Carefully negotiating the slippery walls and floor of the tub, his body filled it up as he lay back. She sank her sopping pussy on his rigid club. Once his cock was well embedded, they were frozen for a couple minutes, loving everything about it. The fullness. The richness of texture. The closeness. The heat. The twitches of muscles. Wrapping their arms around their backs they began to rock, subtly fucking. A slow build resulted in the pleasure inexorably spreading from the sexes conjoined up through the body and out to the extremities. Toes curled. Fingers curled. They felt tingles at the top of their heads. He was pushing harder into her. She was pulling him harder inside. They didn't notice the water cool from their long wasteful shower. They were lost in their conjunction. Her cunny walls were vibrating in orgasm as he let loose his seed from his trembling cock.

By the time they washed off their most current love juices, toweled away the water and reentered the motel room, they were alone. They each took a bed and rolled around in the odors and the wetness their departed company had left for them. Jim jumped from Rachel and Josh's bed to Gene and Claudette's where Vic was. They playfully wrestled around in the disheveled sheets. First Jim would let her pin him while she licked up his luscious torso to his lips where they kissed and tangled tongues. Then Jim pinned Vic down, tonguing her from her navel, to her breasts, lingering at the nipples and back up to her hot and hungry mouth, her tongue waiting to greet his. They settled down, lying side by side, and began a gentle exploration of each other's bodies. Rediscovering all the nuances they had forgotten over the past few months with their fingers and tongues. Again it was a slow preamble to another big fuck. This one took hours. And when the fuck happened it lasted until the sun began leaking through the edges of the opaque curtains. Sleep eventually took over with Jim's cock remaining at home in Vic's cunt.

They awoke together with Jim's cock sliding deep into Vic's pussy. He had moved it inside in his sleep, but the exquisite friction woke him up as it did her. Her head tilted back, moaning, as her body opened up to him. Holding her knees high and wide, his club penetrated her cunny with long steady strokes. His chest moving down towards her heaving chest, holding her legs up and apart while his fingers played where the lovers were conjoined, feeling the her slippery liquid around his shaft, feeling the pulsing spot where the head of her clit was unsheathed.

She was lost. His touch brought the whole world to bear on her hot little clit. She pushed his fingers harder against the nub with one hand, while the other rubbed and twisted her nipples. When he shoved himself deep, their fingers pressing hard, and he arched his back like a cat so his lips could suck in a nipple, it was more than enough to send her off. His club penetrated her hard within her orgasm, sustaining it until his crescendo exploded his cum, further saturating her cunny.

After the morning fuck they lay together comfortably within the brightening room.

"I love you," Vic said quietly.

"I love you," said Jim.

"I wish we could just be together like we were. I wish we were still in Minnesota in our own little world. I know I shared you before, but always for us. Now I'm not sharing you. I'm watching you in love with Connie and Madeleine. I gave you up to my daughter. I'm giving you up now." Vic sniffled.

"Look," said Jim. His words were carefully chosen. "I don't want to lose you. I will never lose you as a friend. I don't want to lose the love making either. It is the sweetest feeling I have when I fuck you. Everything about it, from the flirtation, to the touches and kisses, to the full on fucking, to the aftermath where we can cuddle within our bliss, we communicate our incredible love for each other. The intimacy is breathtaking. Literally. There has never been a moment in all the time we have spent making love where it wasn't love. Real. Real love. It's why I want to fuck you so much. I want to stay impossibly close, to keep feeling the love from you and giving it to you.

"I know I have another life. I'm going to marry Connie, if she'll have me. I'm going to raise my daughter, maybe another kid or two. I want my children to be good people with good hearts. If I show them love or respect or listen to them and respond to them the best I can I think I will be a good father. I want to be honest and open, like I am with you. All of that, the total of me, includes a whole hell of a lot of you. You are as much about who I am as anyone could be. You are what keeps my heart healthy and responsive. You are an integral part of the love I show Madeleine, and even the love I show Connie.

"So maybe it's the other way around. Maybe you want to leave me. Maybe you want to find someone who sleeps with you every night, shares your bedroom. Wakes up in the same bed as you every morning. Someone you could have exclusively. You are a beautiful, sexy woman, who could attract anyone your heart set upon. I mean, I haven't been as generous with affections as you would like. So with Kristen seemingly launching herself into a new relationship, you must feel some sort of lessening of love. It isn't but, as far as really satisfying you consistently, well, maybe there's a man out there. A woman. A lover. Then you would want to be with them. Is that what I want? No. But I don't want to be greedy. I want you to be happy.

"I am happy with you," she said quietly.

"So stay. Stay with me, with us. Share our life. Bring your love to Connie and Madeleine. I know it will be reciprocated. But I want you to know if you find somebody..."

"Anybody I find will have to know how I feel about you. Will have to share. Hard to believe such a man exists."

"Connie wanted me with you in the bargain."

"Connie is a remarkable woman."

"Yes. She is amazing. What she sees in me..."

"Is what I see in you," said Vic.

Jim nodded and said, "But this beautiful brilliant woman, who is as tough and sharp as nails, stubborn, would you envision us together with you most clearly in the picture? But that's just what happened."

"So I guess you're saying it could be anyone. The least likely suspect is the one who fell in love with you. So maybe the most likely will be my lover."

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers