Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"Wow," said Vic.

"Yeah," said Jamal. During the post orgasmic calm, he explored the texture of this beautiful soft white woman, her face and breasts and stomach and thighs and ass. His big hands sensitive to every nuance of this strong forty year old blonde body. He was thrilling to the feeling and the sight to the point where his cock began to fill and harden with each heartbeat. He reached down to guide it to the pleasure grotto, lifting her long leg up, coming in sideways.

Jim had to be quick. He pealed another condom open and moved to roll it on. Jamal tossed him aside. When Jim's head hit the wall, it drove him back into a dizzy state, but he remained conscious. Vic saw the violence, noticed the gash on Jim's forehead, and it disturbed her, but she wanted that cock.

"Put it on him," Jim commanded Robyn as persuasively as possible.

Jamal pressed at the entrance to Vic's glory hole. Vic had enough sense to back off his pressure enough for Robyn to cover his shaft. When he shoved the protected cock inside, Vic had tensed enough to make the journey surprisingly tight after presumably loosening it up during the first fuck. He was slow and gentle with his thrusts. She relaxed, and thrilled when he suddenly thrust himself all the way, filling her pussy wonderfully. Still straddling her thigh, resting her other leg against his chest, he continued a long slow in and out sideways into her pussy.

Robyn and Jim stood, Jim a little unsteady. They each found their shirts and put them on. Despite being ecstatically fucked, Vic noticed when Jim grabbed his coat.

"Where are you going," Vic groaned. Jamal continued the blissful assault with more intensity, determined to recapture her attention. He succeeded.

"Going to Robyn's," said Jim. "Enjoy each other, the two of you." Jim saw Vic's eyes close, her face contorted in pleasure. He took Robyn's hand, and they left the hotel.

"You think there's a late train to New York?" asked Jim when they left the hotel. Robyn stood in front of him, puzzled and excited. She shrugged. They walked back to the club hoping for a taxi. There weren't many, being a black club, but being a black club with an extravagant reputation, there were enough.

The bumpy trip to the train station was quiet until they neared the station. When he spotted the station just a couple blocks away, Jim began to panic. He wanted Robyn. He wanted her to accompany him, spur of the moment, to his home. He blurted it out.

Again the puzzled look. Again the excitement. The excitement won. The seconds it took to reach the curb, she had decided. "Okay," she said. They shared a smile, their hearts throbbing with emotion. All they had time for was a quick loving kiss before they needed to clear the cab. Hand in hand, they rushed into the station, hoping for the kiss to continue soon.

Ten minutes of thrusting deep inside had brought Vic three more orgasms, the last making her pass out a moment. When she awoke and Jamal was still stroking her sopping pussy with his monster cock, she couldn't take it anymore. She moved away from his thrusts, but he stayed with her, returning quickly to her depths.

"I don't know if I can take it anymore," she said quietly, getting a little louder with each penetration.

"I ain't cum," he explained, pummeling her with his thrusts.

When she moved away again, he took out the giant black thing, glistening, dripping with her cum. He turned her onto her back, lifted her ass up and pulled her pussy onto him. Twisting her torso, she brought her hand to fondle his curly hair balls. She was coaxing them to fill to maximum. They were throbbing but not releasing. She shoved her middle finger into his anus, which startled him. He stopped the thrusts, and so did she. He tentatively slid inside, and her finger followed suit. As he began the motions again, she followed suit, her palm carefully massaging the sac. His thrust became wild and emphatic. He was being pushed over and into the abyss of pleasure. His cock expanding and hardening, she felt filled just right, with the friction just right at her portal to send her over too. But as she was cumming, she looked at the man cumming inside her. She could see the distance. She was a toy for the night to make him cum. He was her toy. No more. She felt used and a user. She felt violated. She had violated him. She felt shame in succumbing to the pure pleasure of fucking this beautiful man and not being with Jim, whom she loved, when Jamal tossed him aside. It was one of the greatest fucks of her life and it was the most empty. Tears streamed from her eyes. She sobbed.

"Hey baby..." said Jamal.

"You better go," said Vic quietly.

"Hot mama just going to let her hot daddy go? Wham bam thank you ma'am?"

"Guess so," she said. He started to touch her waist. She restrained him. "Please go." A pleading stare drenched in tears resisted anymore attempts at intimacy with him.

"Alright," Jamal said quietly. He studied Vic naked one last time from bottom to top as he dressed, the longest glance at her face. "Damn, you are beautiful." He shook his head and left. Vic was alone in the hotel room. Boston waking five floors below, cars passing, horns honking, sirens fading were all that was heard in that empty room except Vic quietly crying herself to sleep.

It was a night of emotions. The moon was full. While Jim and Vic had gone off on one of their peculiar kinky adventures, Connie had decided on revenge. She loved Jim and had grown to love Victoria in a true and rich and complicated way, but she couldn't help feeling abandoned, jealous and betrayed by these jaunts. The second one coming only a month after the first amplified her distaste. Although knowing she would never end her love for Jim, she felt her love tested more than ever before. And with Jane continuing to traverse a rocky road in her relationship with Harry, it was easy to convince her to join in the revenge. Without Jane she probably wouldn't have done it. She needed another woman to face her old boss Nick and his devilish son Tim.

By the time Jane and Connie arrived at the restaurant for the rendezvous they were nearly an hour late. Nick was well primed from before dinner drinks which loosened up his mind enough to let her know he was miffed. Connie couldn't help smiling. Nick, once he let out the frustration and the anxiety of being stood up, realized how relieved he was she finally arrived. The elegant and revealing black wrap-around dress helped the relief effort. She was stunning. As was Jane.

Tim was on the edge of inebriation. It made him confused. Connie was so attractive he had wanted to steal her from his own father. But Jane, who he had never met, was pretty. After studying the petite body of Connie, her stunning beauty, his glances fell on Jane. Her face was not as breathtaking. But her body, long and graceful under the tight fitting blue dress, with the soft skin of her considerable cleavage, the lean, strong muscles of her naked arms, and when he trailed behind her walking to the dinner table, that high ass of a model, her body was spectacular. She looked like the woman he never thought he would ever fuck. But then at the table, there was Connie's vibrant beauty.

Jane compensated for the obvious distraction of Connie by putting on the charm. By dinner's end, Tim was exclusively hers. She made him laugh, and he made her laugh, though not fully. Tim's humor wasn't the kind Jane enjoyed: too elitist and condescending. But he was sort of funny, and he did have a sense of humor.

The food had lessened the inebriation of Nick and Tim, but the glass of brandy with coffee to finish the meal, and then the scotch at home got them loopy again.

The slow dance in the huge living room of Nick's amazing upper east side condo loosened things up. While Connie coaxed Nick to hardness with her belly, Jane was doing the same to Tim with her thighs, he being a couple inches shorter than Jane. They kissed. When Connie's lips separated, she felt a sudden chill. She remembered the almost tag team seduction she had been shocked by from father and son, and the two were now together in one room being sexual. That sense of conquest, of making a trophy out of having sex with her from both father and son, was filling her emotions. What was she doing flirting with this dirty old man and letting Jane be involved with the predatory son. She broke away, taking Jane's hand and leading her to the toilet.

"I don't think I want to go through with it," said Connie once the door was closed and the fan was blowing so the two men couldn't overhear.

"Oh great, now that Tim's got me all hot and bothered," said Jane, with a serious pout.

"Really?"

"Well," began Jane seriously, but she couldn't hold it and coughed a laugh, grinning contagiously. "Sort of. It's been a long time since I felt a nice hard cock."

"How did it feel?"

"It felt okay. No Harry. Goddamnit, Connie, I miss Harry."

"I know Jane. I know when you talk on the phone for hours with your ex-lover the ex part gets to be a bit suspect."

"He says he's not gay. He liked it but he fantasizes about me."

"He tells you the blow by blow of his masturbation?" asked an amused Connie.

"Harry is unique. I don't think he knows any better not to tell me he masturbates."

"And so what do you think?"

"I like it that he fantasizes about me."

"Not every time."

"Probably not. Maybe." Jane was quiet for a moment. "Did you see how he looked at Kristen's kid? And the boy is 14."

"Max is a beautiful boy."

"He acts and sings and tap dances for Christ sake. Kristen rave's about Max's talent. The kid's gay. When I caught Harry panting, when we talked that night, I really put the screws down."

"He's a bit young, and I don't know what Kristen would have to say."

"But the thing is, once I let out my rant, Harry just said, calmly, that he was attracted, but he had no intentions towards Max. He was studying."

"What?" asked Connie.

"Studying his attraction. Studying Max's attractiveness. He was fascinated by the moment. Ironically, it led to him telling me for the first time in months how he wanted to feel my naked body against his. How he loved being alone with me. How he missed me asleep beside him, waking up with him."

"And fucking?"

"I had to ask. But yes. He said it quietly and charmingly. I couldn't not believe him. I want Harry back. So what are we doing here?"

Connie laughed. She set out the plan. At first reluctant, finding the plan a little whorish, Jane thought of the cock rubbing against her a few moments before and decided to go along. They laughed. They kissed. Soft lips against soft lips. They explored the touch. Each lip. Then the tongues. Jane sat on the sink counter and spread her legs. Connie entered the space. Her pubic bone finding Jane's, they pressed together hard. As suddenly as it began, contact ended. Standing between those long open thighs, Connie looked into Jane's eyes. They were dazed and hungry for more.

Connie led Jane out of the bathroom where Nick and son stood, looking impatient and expectant. In tandem, Connie and Jane led Nick and Tim backwards to the living room and onto the couch. Then they unzipped their man's zipper and extricated the medium hard cocks. They applied their blow job skills to lose the resistance father and son might have to be exposed and have sex in front of each other. The expertise, having had practice on Jim's massive club, eased the squirms and sent the men into full panting and groaning, their cocks growing to their maximum. As Connie rubbed the semi-soft middle-aged belly of Nick, Jane was busy caressing Tim's tightening balls. Tim began reaching the quick breath of orgasm. Nick needed more stimulation, so Connie took him all the way in and down her throat. Her fingers sought out Nick's tender balls. Her fingers stretched beneath his trembling ass and slid a finger in his anus.

Despite Connie's quick maneuvers, Tim had the head start. "Oh god," he said through his tightened, orgasm wracked face, and let loose his seed. Despite thrusting forward, Jane leaned back enough to have just the pulsing head in her mouth.

Seconds later, Nick was thrusting forward and exploding with a loud groan. Connie wasn't caught off guard and had just the head in her mouth when it gushed out a couple shots of cum splashing against her pallet.

With the cocks still spurting, Connie and Jane rose up from between the thighs of their surprised lovers and sprinted into the nearest bedroom. Connie locked the door. They laughed hysterically, bending and holding themselves up with hands on their hips. Real belly laughs. Then they stopped and stared into each other's eyes. The crazy, exciting night thrilled them. Both felt a thrum of pleasure in their cunnies.

Cum was still trickling out of their mouths and covering their chins when they kissed. Their hugs pulled their bodies flush together. They loved the feel of their breasts, pussies and thighs pressed together. Eventually they found the edge of the bed. Jane toppled onto her back and Connie lay across her, straddling her thighs.

The lip sucking and tongue tangling continued. Connie's pelvic bone started a steady fucking motion against Jane's. Jane lifted Connie up at the shoulders with her strong arms. They looked at each other while Connie pressed her pussy hard against Jane's.

"I never thought I wanted to do this," said a breathless Connie. "Think of how much more fun we could have had as roommates!" She continued pressing at their sex. She took the weight off Jane's hands holding herself up by her elbows as she undid and unzipped Jane. Jane undid Connie's dress and unwrapped her. Keeping as much contact as possible they stripped off the dresses, the bras, the panties.

Once naked they began to explore the soft texture of each other's bodies. Fingers felt the firm, giving breasts, the gentle curving waists, the soft bellies, the different navels. The lean long legs of Jane and the thicker, more voluptuous and shorter legs of Connie. Every touch was an exciting discovery. Eventually they were in a sixty-nine. Connie rested her head between Jane's open thighs while Jane's lips were inches from Connie's purring hole, Connie's thighs straddling her face. They lingered over the view, then the texture of Connie's dark and Jane's blonde pubic hair. They felt the slick labia. Their tongues touched those lips. Fingers slipped inside. Tongues circled round the holes. Tongues lapped at the holes. Tongues lapped across the clits, hardening and revealing themselves from beneath their flesh hoods via the wet friction. The moans each echoed out into the bedroom vibrated where the mouths made contact with the pussies. One fast hard lashing by Jane hit Connie just right and she was cumming, her juices pouring out into Jane's mouth and all over her face. Startled at first, Jane realized from the taste of Connie's love juices that she wasn't pissing. Then Jane pressed her face back and felt the vibrations of Connie's orgasm.

Connie turned herself around, slipping her thigh between Jane's thighs, turning them sideways and pushing her clit against Jane's. They fucked each other hard while their mouths sucked the other's. Connie pressed steadily against Jane which sent Jane into oblivion. She was rocked by her orgasm, trembling with its ferocity, which excited Connie into her second cum. They kept the pressure on through the first pulses, but slowly eased up until Connie collapsed beside Jane. Jane lovingly combed her fingers through Connie's thick hair, enjoying the view of her gorgeous flushed face. She felt lucky. To love this extraordinary woman and to be loved back by her was wonderful. They shared a most intimate smile. They shared a gentle, lingering kiss. Connie turned her back to Jane, feeling Jane's amazing body pressed against it. Jane rubbed her hands all over Connie's front, stroking her breasts, exploring her tummy, feeling the slippery heat of her cunny. The caresses slowed. They both sank into sleep.

Jim was both shocked and relieved that Connie and Jane weren't home. Kristen was asleep in his room and Madeleine looked heart touchingly innocent sleeping in her cradle.

"This is my daughter," said Jim to a surprised Robyn. Jim wasn't sure why he hadn't told Robyn about Madeleine until then. They had talked a lot in the four hours it took to get to the Clinic. Mostly it was about Robyn, her life, her art, or it was about the Clinic. Jim had never experienced love at first sight. From the moment he spied her across the bar, he knew he wanted her, and when they stood face to face, he knew how much. Somehow he knew this woman was meant to share his life. And amazingly, this woman seemed to reciprocate the feeling. The Clinic sounded wonderful to her. He asked her about her paintings and if she knew about the scene, acquiring other artists' work. He wanted to hang her paintings. Even though he hadn't seen her work, her descriptions, her confidence, and her experience made him feel like the Clinic would be proud to display and sell them along with others. She was thrilled by the prospect, and just as thrilled about becoming curator for the walls of the Clinic. She would promulgate her taste and her business acumen in the most respected place for art in the world, Manhattan. But there were quiet moments on the journey when he could have said something about Madeleine or Connie. He knew Connie would accept and love Robyn. But what about Robyn? Maybe he thought it was best to let the two meet before trying to explain. Maybe he was being Clark Kent and not Superman, hiding the truth behind his nerdy glasses. She knew he had a relationship with Vic. She still stayed with him. So...

"You and Victoria's daughter?" asked Robyn tentatively.

"No. I had hoped Connie would be here. I wanted you two to meet."

"Connie? Is that Connie?" pointing to the sleeping Kristin occupying his bed.

"No, that's Kristin. I'm worried. I wonder where she is."

"What's going on?" asked Robyn as she backed away towards the door.

Kristin awoke, noticed a tension in the room, and with a sleepy, "Excuse me" headed to her own room.

"I should have told you," said a fearful Jim. "I don't know why I didn't. I'm sorry. I understand if you don't want to stay."

"Where am I going to go?" Robyn said, a little afraid she might have made a stupid mistake going spur of the moment miles away from home.

"I want you to stay. If not with me, there's a couple rooms free. I want you to stay with me. But let me tell you everything, and then decide, okay? Sit down." Jim gestured to the bed. She resisted for a moment, but sat. "It started with Jane," he began.

"Jane?" she said, stiffening up even more. Another woman!

As demonstrated by the many pages written here, it was a long story. Robyn listened intently. She nodded. She made short comments like, "Wow," or "Really?" The length was good. Her guard slowly subsided. When he ended she lay back on the bed. Except for her shoes she was fully clothed. She stared up at the ceiling. Jim lay beside her, waiting.

"I really wish you had met Connie," said Jim.

"You think I would have stayed? I probably would have slunk out pissed and embarrassed and spent all my money on some hotel room."

"Connie's amazing. The most remarkable woman. She's brilliant and sharp. She would have popped any anger just from her wicked wit, got you so stirred up you would have had to let it all out. Then you would realize how much better it would be to be here with us then to be anywhere else. It sounds crazy. But it's Connie. We'd talk it out, and you'd find out you like her, maybe love her."

Jim leaned his big body beside Robyn, who continued to stare at the ceiling. "Let's wait," she said. "I'm not about to be caught making love in Connie's bed. When she comes home maybe I'll understand. Right now I'm scared. You know what they say, 'Beware a woman's wrath."

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers