Plain Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane and friends head to London.
16.5k words
4.72
11.1k
9
1

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Each chapter picks up where the last stopped. Like most all my stories there is a cast of thousands. To help you keep track of who is who, I am including a character list.

*

Main characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan her best friend

Kimberly a grad student working for Jane

John Travel agent

Margret John's girlfriend

Lisa pilot

Jason engineer

Tina hotel manager

Others:

Carol stewardess with an attitude

Unnamed Other stewardess

Tom copilot

Chapter 2

Kimberly could not believe her luck. Not only did Jane accept her love, she and Susan also enjoyed her taste for bondage. Having Susan shackled to her in a sixty-nine position pushed her smoldering heat to higher levels. Looking up at her bald flower, Kimberly's tongue reached up to lick the honey that covered it. To her delight, it too tasted wonderful and had her arms been free she would have pulled Susan's sex tight against her face. As it was, she was limited to running her tongue across the other woman's lips and clit. Feeling Susan's expert tongue sliding into her pushed her closer to orgasm.

Susan could not believe herself. If someone had asked her to willingly tie herself up in a sixty-nine position with a woman she hardly knew, she would have laughed in their face. Nevertheless, here she was, tied up and licking Kimberly's nectar with blind abandon. Pushing her face into Kimberly's downy black fur, she inhaled her heady musk. Knowing she was bound, with Jane watching, pushed her to the edge. As she pressed in, her tongue diving deep into the other woman's tender flesh, she mewed in need. Kimberly's tongue flicking across her clit was driving her crazy.

"No orgasms until I allow them," Jane said looking down at the pair. "In fact I think I will go take a shower while you two entertain each other." She got up and walked slowly to the bathroom. At the door she stopped turned and looked at them for a moment and added, "Pleasuring your sister is almost as good as pleasuring your mistress."

Susan pressed her mound into Kimberly's face, feeling her orgasm start just as she heard Jane's command about not orgasming without permission. Just as fast as the orgasm started, it stopped. She screamed in frustration against Kimberly's inner thigh. The need for release pushed her deeper into a frenzy. Dimly she heard Jane saying she was going to shower, however she did not care. The only thing on her mind was the flower below her, and the burning need between her thighs.

Kimberly moaned in passion as Susan lowered herself onto her face. Licking and sucking with gusto, she drank the other woman's essence. Feeling Susan's flower start to contract, she pressed her tongue in. Feeling the muscles contract around her tongue was enough to push her over the edge. Like Susan, she too heard her mistress's command not to cum and felt it stop. She echoed Susan's scream of need, and in a frenzy she licked and sucked hoping to please her mistress enough to be allowed to orgasm.

Entering the bathroom, Jane went to the sink to wash Susan's toy. Instead she looked at herself and said, "Fuck it, I'm still horny." She sat up on the counter, leaned against the mirror and began working the vibe in and out of herself slowly. The vision of the pair bound in the other room rose unbidden into her mind. That was all it took for her free hand to move to her clit while the other fucked herself with the dildo roughly. With a scream of pleasure Jane orgasmed. After a minute she removed the vibe and stood on wobbly legs to take her shower.

After showering and washing Susan's toy, Jane came out of the bathroom. The combined scents of the two women filled the bedroom. Walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed she looked down at them and smiled. There was something very empowering about having others helpless while she was in control. She wondered how much control she really had and decided to see. "Okay dears, I want you both to stay as excited as you are now. However, I also want you to stop pleasuring each other and listen to me."

Susan felt like her tongue was going to fall off as she rested her face against Kimberly's fur. Turning her head, she could just see Jane sitting on the bed looking down on her. "Please...," she said softly as her body screamed for release.

Kimberly's body needed an orgasm, her mind needed an orgasm, and she whimpered in need. On one level she was in heaven, a strong mistress and lover controlling her. On a much smaller level, she too needed to cum for Jane's pleasure. Feeling Susan's leaking flower against her face was not helping things any. She tried to lick it, however her tongue refused to follow her mind's command.

Jane looked at the time and moaned, it was almost two AM. The only bright point was that tomorrow was Sunday and she could sleep in. She looked back down at the pair and said, "It is a good thing that we do not have to get up in the morning, otherwise I would be rather cross." She leaned down and added, "In the future, when I say time for bed, I mean time for bed and perhaps a cuddle." Sitting back up, "What I do not mean is let's go to the bedroom and fuck our brains out."

Jane smiled, "Perhaps I need to untie you both and keep you this excited all night without release." The pair of whimpers were all the reply she needed to make up her mind. "On the other hand, I could let you orgasm and lick each other clean." She pretended to debate with herself for a time. "I have it...," pausing for dramatic effect she added, "On my command, I want you both to have a mind blowing orgasm. This orgasm will last until you pass out. Only then, after you pass out, will it stop. When you wake, you need to lick each other clean, getting every last drop. Finally, even after you orgasm, you will find to you are still as excited as you are now." Smiling broadly, she said, "You may orgasm now."

Susan saw stars as her mind and body orgasmed. The world faded from view as she soared on the wave of bliss that filled her mind and body. While she had passed out from orgasms before, they paled in comparison to what she felt now. Even as she was waking, her tongue was hungrily licking and sucking at Kimberly's honey. Feeling Kimberly's tongue hungrily licking her needy sex was driving her crazy with need. There seemed to be an endless supply of her bound lover's cum covering her face and flowing from the younger woman. Only after an eternity, did the flow stop as she licked Kimberly clean. To her surprise, Susan realized she was every bit as excited as she was before, and ready for more orgasms.

Kimberly smiled happily, as she listened to her mistress. This was what she had been waiting for all her life, and Jane was fulfilling a lifelong dream. That she was crazed in need did not matter, Jane's words were etched in stone in her mind. Mewing in pleasure, Kimberly orgasmed on Jane's cue. Her world exploded as she passed out, never in her life had anyone taken her to such heights that she passed out from pleasure before. Coming to, she felt and saw Susan gushing onto her face and started licking with franticly. While Jane's honey was nectar from the gods, Susan's was a close second. She sucked, drank, and licked her bound lover clean even as her body screamed for more pleasure.

Jane released the pair from their self-imposed bondage, "I want you both to go get cleaned up and come to bed." Without looking at the pair of women on the floor, she moved to the bed and turned down the sheets. Her heavy musk filled the room as the damp sheets were exposed to the air. "Damn, I forgot to change the sheets," she said looking at them. "I'm too tired to deal with it," she added, as she crawled into bed and watched the pair stagger to the bathroom. Lying back, she thought about the evening. Overall, it worked out very well indeed.

Susan followed Kimberly into the bathroom. She had never felt as worn out from hot passionate sex as she did right now. Even so, she was still hot and bothered, and once the door was closed flowed up against Kimberly, kissing her passionately as her hands roamed the other woman's body tasting herself on the other's lips. As much as she wanted to drag her down to the floor and make love to her, Susan sighed, "We should take a shower and not keep Jane waiting."

Kimberly was still mind blown, she had no idea being with another woman could be such an orgasmic experience. She kissed Susan back hungrily as her hands pulled the woman to her. As Susan broke off the kiss, Kimberly rested her head on the other woman's shoulder a moment. She felt the burning desire of need in her cunt, and wanted to take the dildo that mistress had left on the counter and fuck herself silly. Looking up into Susan's face, she kissed her tenderly before letting go. Sitting up on the counter, she spread her legs and leaned against the mirror, "Will you shave me first?"

Jane was about to go check on them when the bathroom door opened, and Susan and Kimberly came out. As per her instructions, they had showered and by the way Kimberly was holding her hands, Jane figured she had shaved herself. "Come to bed," she said turning the covers down. Once they had crawled in on either side of her and lay snuggled up tight, Jane pulled the covers up over their heads. Lying under the blanked, her musk was almost overpowering. "Don't you love my scent?" she asked.

Kimberly walked out of the bathroom, unsure if Mistress would be happy with her shaving. As she crawled into the bed, she saw her mistress's smile of approval and that made her feel all tingly inside. She snuggled up against Jane on one side and looked across at Susan happily. Suddenly, Jane pulled the blanket up over them, trapping them in the darkness. She felt a moment of being stifled before her mistress pointed out the heavy aroma of her heat. With each passing moment, Kimberly's world centered on the scent of Jane's musk as it entrapped her mind. She only thought she needed an orgasm before. Her hand moved out to pull and caress her mistress's breast as she kissed her neck in the darkness of the blanket. Feeling Jane's hips thrashing as she approached her own orgasm excited her further.

Susan crawled into bed and kissed Jane and said softly, "Why did we wait so long?" Instead of answering, Jane pulled the covers up over their head. As she ground her mound against Jane's leg, she slid her finger between her mistress and lover's legs to rub her clit. Jane's intoxicating aroma filled the air and Susan's mind.

Feeling her own need for an orgasm, Jane lost control and said, "So addicting, so exciting, makes you need to orgasm just smelling it." Her hips started moving up and down as Susan's and Kimberly's naked sex pressed against her legs. "So hot...," she mewed in wanton need. She would have caressed herself, but her hands were wrapped around the pair. All it took was the pair of women to start caressing her body to push her over the edge, "Yes," she screamed as she thrashed in pleasure.

Kimberly could feel her mind going, becoming lost in the pleasures of the body. She was a pleasure slave. Her whole world centered on giving and receiving pleasure, she didn't care if she ever went back to school, or for that matter left Jane's side. All she wanted was for her mistress to be happy. Jane's scent filled her as her mistress orgasmed. Jane's spoken "Yes" confirmed her thoughts; her mistress wanted her to be a pleasure slave and nothing more.

Susan's mind shut down as Jane's musk overpowered her. She could hear Jane talking, but the words seemed to be what she knew deep down already. She was addicted to Jane's scent. She loved Jane's scent and yes, it excited her tremendously.

"Orgasm against my legs," Jane said feeling the throbs still flowing through her body. The squeals of pleasure by the two and the sudden wetness against her legs pushed her over the edge again. "Again," she mewed as another orgasm swept through her. Their combined musk filled the air, "God don't you love our three scents combined...," she said as she pulled the covers down from over their heads. "Good night loves," she added, and kissed both women tenderly before reaching past Susan to turn off the light.

Susan lay snuggled against Jane. Her mind railed against itself; why did she wait so long? Eight long years of loneliness and searching for the perfect woman, and all along, it had been right here in her best friend. On top of that, in the bathroom with Kimberly, there had been a blinding flash of realization when their eyes met, that she knew she was in love with the younger woman also. Imagine that, she said to herself. Eight years of sadness washed away in one day

Kimberly cuddled with Jane. She could feel her wetness leaking out and lubricating her mistress's leg. How could the other two sleep she wondered laying there not moving. She was excited in both mind and body and sleep was not an option. She slowly pulled the covers up to cover her head and took in their combined aroma. Jane was right, the three scents mixed together made something special. With her head resting on Jane's chest, she felt a sense of comfort that had been missing in her life. People search their whole lives looking for their mate and place in life. She was doubly blessed; she had Jane and Susan both. It was with those thoughts that she finally drifted into sleep.

Her little sister had turned her and Jane on to a new form of play, bondage. Susan only hoped Jane would continue to explore Kimberly's fetishes. She had only been given a taste of them as she helped her pack. Now after exploring the bondage one, she could not wait to try the others. Feeling a movement of the blanket, she realized Kimberly had pulled the blanket over her head. Doing the same, Susan moaned softly as their combined musk swept over her. She was hard pressed to keep from grinding herself against Jane's already wet leg, and mewing in pleasure. Instead, Susan let her mind drift in the thoughts of the day and pleasures to come.

Jane woke to a soft knocking at the bedroom door. At first she did not remember who would be there knocking, she lived alone. As she fully woke up, she remembered the night before, and felt waves of throbs roll through her body. "Come in," she said sitting up in bed. She watched as Kimberly walked in slowly, carrying a tray. She was made up, and wearing a sexy backless mini dress made of black spandex. Her legs were covered with white stockings with black bands around the top, and as she stepped she made a little clinking sound. Sitting up Jane saw the clinking sound came from a leg chain that ran from one ankle to the other. On her feet was a pair of shoes that Jane could only describe as "Witchy Poo" shoes.

Kimberly took small measured steps as she crossed the room. Even just awakened, her mistress was beautiful. She felt herself pale in comparison to the disheveled beauty before her. "I brought you some coffee and toast Mist...Jane," she said as she walked over slowly. Setting the tray on Jane's lap, she poured the coffee from a thermos into a china cup and stood beside the bed.

She really wanted to crawl in bed with her and wake her with an orgasm. However, Susan had made it clear that Mistress was to be awakened without them mauling her first thing in the morning. She smiled as she reminisced on how Susan had woken her up several hours ago. Having one of the women you love, licking you clean and bringing you back to readiness was just the thing to put a smile on her face and a song in her heart. Of course, once they were in the bathroom, she helped Susan reach the height of readiness that Mistress commanded that they be at always

Jane looked at the cup and up at Kimberly, several questions dancing in her mind. Instead of asking any of them she said, "You look lovely this morning Kimberly." Instead of replying, the young woman blushed. "I love how you blush also. Come sit beside me," she said as she spread some jam on the toast. She watched as Kimberly sat down properly and just watched her. "Am I that hideous in the morning?"

"Oh no Mi...Jane, you are more beautiful today then you were last night," Kimberly said quickly. She had to remind herself that Mistress did not like to be called Mistress. She blushed and looked down, "I don't understand how that can be so, but you are."

Jane rested her hand on top of Kimberly's. When the other woman looked up she said, "I always want you to feel free to speak your mind. Even if you disagree with me or think, it will upset me. No hiding anything."

"It's not my place to disagrees with you Mistress," Kimberly blurted out.

While the girl had a point, Jane wanted Kim to always speak up. "If you are to be my research assistant, and you are, I need you to always be one hundred percent truthful." Taking the woman's hand in hers, she brought it to her lips and kissed it. "It's okay to disagree as long as you have a reason, love."

Kimberly nodded, listening to her mistress. Yes, she would always speak up when she felt she needed to in the lab. But here, with her mistress, she was going to be a good pleasure slave and do whatever her mistress wanted. That was being truthful to herself. She had to follow her heart while away from the lab, and her mind while in the lab. "I understand mistress, I mean Jane."

Jane looked at Kimberly a long moment. Should she remind her that she is not her mistress, she wondered. No, they had covered that ground before. Instead, she said, "Where is Susan? I expected her to come prancing in here and tackle me the moment I was awake." She smiled, "It is nice to see that you came all dressed up instead." She looked down at the shoes and added, "Are those hard to walk in?"

Kimberly smiled, "Susan left a little over an hour ago. She said she had some errands to run that she did not finish yesterday." She debated telling Jane what errands Susan was going to run, but decided against it. If she wanted to know then she could ask. Looking down at her feet, she smiled, "The shackles are part of me, who I am." She looked at her hands, "I know you said I can always speak my mind, but may I have permission to speak freely?"

Jane wondered what errands Susan was running, however, Kimberly's reply about the shackles threw her mind off track. Taking her hands in hers she replied, "Yes dear. Please say what you feel you need to, any way you need to say it."

Looking Jane in the eye, Kimberly said, "Relationships are based on truth. The truth is, I love you with all my heart Jane Brown. You and Susan are my whole world now." She paused and took a big breath, "I am your pleasure slave until the day you kick me out. I live for pleasure; yours, Susan's, and mine. I also live for bondage, latex, shoes, and whatever you and Susan want me to enjoy, every moment while out of the lab. While working, I will be the best assistant you ever could ask for. But here," she touched her chest, "Here in my heart, I am your pet and you are my mistress."

Jane leaned back stunned. She looked Kimberly in the eye and saw nothing but truth looking back. Her little Kimberly was a submissive at heart looking for a mistress, and had picked Jane as her owner. She caught sight of the beginnings of a lip quiver and said quickly, "I am honored that you have chosen me as your mistress. I will try my best not to disappoint you, and I will be damned if I will ever kick you out." She leaned forward and kissed Kimberly gently, "Just imagine, thirty years from now, you bound and gagged on the bed as I lean over you saying, you never talk to me anymore."