Plain Jane Ch. 06

Story Info
Jane runs afoul of the feds.
14.2k words
4.64
5.2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan, her best friend

Kimberly aka Kimmy, a grad student working for Jane

Tina, former hotel manager

Lisa, pilot

Rachel, was Jason a transsexual copilot

Alice, Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carla, girl who worked at an S&M club

Others

Keven, aka Fixer FBI working undercover.

Betty, Keven's receptionist

Bruce, biker and leader of the Bruisers

Dr George Mann, Deputy Director for the Department of Homeland Security."

Frank, biker and Bruce's little brother

*

Chapter 6

Jane made it half way up the stairs before having to run to the bathroom. She dropped to her knees and vomited dinner up. When all she had was dry heaves she crawled to the shower and turned it on. She sat for who knows how long crying as the water turned light red from her cuts. She had let the darkness take control and now every one of the girls were addicted to pain. "Fuck me, fuck me twice" she said softly.

She finally turned off the shower and dried off. Jane was going to hide her wounds but decided to try a different path. Going downstairs she Removed the whip from Rachel's mouth and asked, "Was it worth it?"

"Not only no, but hell no mistress," Rachel replied. "Please free me mistress."

Jane walked past her and stood before the girls. She didn't dare look at herself but could feel wetness on her body. The little cuts were still bleeding. "See who I really whipped."

Susan blinked and saw Jane covered in blood and passed out.

"Oh my god, what have you done," Tina asked horrified. She began to struggle to break free but wore herself out instead.

All the girls spoke and struggled to break free except Susan who was out cold. Finally, Jane went over and slapped Susan lightly until the girl woke. Standing back up she said, "You saw Rachel get whipped. She felt it and yet I am the one who is marked. Rachel you saw it all... What happened?"

"You whipped yourself mistress as you counted," Rachel replied feeling defeated. "And you made me watch."

"Each of you ask yourself this question. Is my dark desire worth seeing mistress hurt herself?" Jane said. "I know each of you loves pain. But is it worth it? From now on, every time I grant you your dark desire, I will be hurting myself instead of you." She looked at them, "Feel the ropes fall off. Tina you need to strip and go to bed. Someone will be with you all night to keep an eye on your treatment." She paused and then said, "I do not wish to be disturbed until both IV bags are empty. Good night."

They watched her walk away and Rachel said softly, "Never again for me sisters. I can't take watching that again."

"As mistress says, never say never Rachel," Alice said softly.

"You would have our mistress go through that again?" Rachel turned on her.

"No Rachel. You know better than to ask that. I just said what mistress says." Alice replied calmly.

For her part Jane went up to her bathroom to look at herself. She showered again and then looked at the little cuts. They looked worse than they really were and once they scabbed she would be fine. She turned to grab a latex dress but stopped herself. She wanted them to see the cuts. "God I hope this works," she told herself in the mirror. An inner voice spoke in her mind, "There is more than one kind of pain and I know them all." Aloud she replied, "Yes I do."

She heard a knock on her bedroom door and then Kimberly saying, "Mistress the IV is about finished."

"Thank you Kimmy," Jane said coming out of the bathroom. She smiled as the girl's face turned pale. "Oh I set up your laptop to access my research with the exception of the nanites. User name is Research and password is Kimmy loves pigtails, all one word." She moved up to the girl, "You used to wear them in pigtails all through college. But stopped, Why?"

"I wanted to look more professional and grown up," Kimberly said softly. She missed her pigtails and was sorry she stopped wearing her hair with them.

"Pigtails and pink..." Jane purred. "It gets me wet just thinking about how hot you used to look. You drove me wild with desire with your pink eye shadow, nails, lipstick, and pigtails." Moving to stand behind Kimberly and added softly, "Remember you and I playing alone. You were the student who didn't do her homework and I your teacher. I spanked my Kimmy until her little ass was a pink as her lips, nails and eyes were."

Jane reached around and cupped Kimberly's breast. "Just between you and me Kimmy. I loved that game as much as you did. Let's play it again. I'll tell you to go work on the nerve issue and instead you do your hair and makeup properly. If anyone askes, just tell them you are finding your roots so you can work better for mistress. When I ask about your progress you can say you got side tracked and I get to spank you. How's that sound," She pinched Kimberly's nipple with her thumb and forefinger.

"Lovely mistress..." Kimberly replied. She licked her lips and asked, "Will you use a ruler like last time?"

"If you happen to find one Kimmy." Jane replied. She paused and said, "Downstairs is the box of supplies for Tina, please get it and come up to her room." They left together and as she went into Tina's room Kimberly continued down the hall quickly. "How are you feeling Tina?"

Tina looked up and saw mistress was still bleeding. She whimpered and looked down.

"Is that a good whimper or bad whimper?" Jane asked. "Tina, it is not nice to keep me waiting when I ask a question. If you have to think of the answer that is one thing. But I asked how you were feeling."

"I am fine mistress," Tina said. She raised her eyes to meet Jane's and added, "Why won't you let Kimberly heal you like she is me?"

"Because my wounds will heal on their own and it is important for you to see the cost of painful pleasure using that whip." Jane paused and then said, "Every one of you, women I have loved have hurt me one way or another. But hurting myself to save us from our dark desires was the worse." She looked at Tina, "I know you love pain and I will give it to you. But not like that. As my inner demon says, there are other ways."

She would have continued but Kimberly showed up with the box of supplies. Jane took a syringe loaded with Heparin and injected it into the base of the line. "This will keep it from clotting off," she said closing it and removing the two finished IV bags. "Kimmy I want you to go now and work on the nerve while I make the skin regeneration treatment." She looked the girl up and down and said, "Two hours?"

"Closer to two and half mistress if I may." Kimmy replied.

"Three hours and do it right," Jane replied. She turned to Lisa, "Get some rest I will be back shortly." Downstairs on the way to her lab she saw the others still in the living room talking. They shut up the moment she arrived, "Lisa, is my jet gassed up and ready to fly?"

"Fuel gets stale mistress, there is only a few gallons onboard." Lisa replied.

"There is a chemical that you can buy in any auto supply store that stabilizes gasoline. However, jets use ether Jet-A or Jet-B aviation fuel both of which are based on kerosene and has a shelf life of several years." She paused, "Let's try again. Lisa is my jet fueled?"

"No mistress I will see to it personally." Lisa replied.

"No you won't... Alice... someone has a list of everything I want stocked on the jet. See to it and make damn sure it is fueled up." Jane said looking at her. "Lisa there has to be an airport closer than the one we parked at. Find it, rent hanger space and move the jet. I want to be ready to fly out in 24 hours."

"Where are we flying to? I need to know to file a flight plan." Lisa asked.

"Grand Cayman Islands, London, Amsterdam, and finally Madred. I may have to make a quick flight to Frankfurt somewhere along the way." Jane replied. She walked over to Lisa and said softly, "You can say I don't know, you can say that's how we were taught to do it... but lie to me again and I kick you to the curb. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," Lisa's voice came out like a child's.

Jane looked around, "Never lie to me or your sisters. That is my one unbreakable rule." Susan, I want a pot of coffee made and this pigsty cleaned. Someone bled all over my bed and bathroom. She wiped her hand over the few still remaining cuts that were oozing and held it up. "See?" She smiled coldly as Susan whimpered. Still looking at Susan she said, "You're my house manager that means the buck stops at your desk." Turning to Rachel she said, "When the coffee is ready bring it down to the lab please."

Jane went down to the basement and began work on the skin formula. While what she and Kim had talked about was true, it wasn't as simple as that. She had to back track from the end product to find the formula. She noticed when Rachel came in and said without looking at her, "You loved it until you saw what I was doing."

"Yes mistress I did... forgive me for my weakness." Rachel said tenderly as she set the cup down on Jane's right side.

Looking at her Jane said, "May I try an experiment?"

"For you, anything mistress," Rachel replied instantly.

"Close your eyes and feel the strike again as I count... One," Jane waited about five seconds and then said, "Two..." She watched as Rachel moved slightly forward on each number and a look of bliss and pain fought on her face. "Okay open your eyes and look at me love." She said, "That wasn't the test... You know that no one else is allowed to hurt you in anyway. if they do I will kill them, just as you would protect me. The test is this, you see me before you and as I count you feel me whipping you. Eyes say one thing and body another. One..."

Jane counted slowly to five before stopping. "Well, where was I? Before or behind and how did it feel Rachel?"

Her body was on fire and she was a fraction away from an orgasm. "I don't understand it mistress... You were both and it felt wonderfully painful. Right now, I could cum stronger than ever before if you would allow it."

"I see," Jane replied. "Look at your body, there are no marks there to show for it." She waited until Rachel looked down and then back at her in confusion. "There are more ways than one to give you what you desire. It was all in your mind my sweet Rachel. Just as it would in any true slave." Jane paused "When you hear me count you will feel the strikes and cum after every five. She slowly counted and on cue Rachel orgasmed and fell to the floor. Instead of stopping Jane counted to ten slowly and the girl orgasmed even longer. At fifteen Rachel's orgasm lasted nearly two minutes and her body refused to respond to Jane's counting. Jane drank her cooling coffee and waited for Rachel to wake up.

Finally, the woman stood and looked at her in wonder. "No wonder Tina couldn't give it up mistress," Rachel said softly.

"You once said that Alice was the true slave. I counter that with the fact that a true slave feels what her mistress wants her to feel, when she wants her to feel it. You are a true slave." Jane said simply. She handed Rachel the coffee cup and said, "Thank you, you may go."

"No thank you mistress for giving me what I needed," Rachel replied softly. "A girl loves her mistress with all her heart."

"A mistress loves her girl too... Hang on a minute. I need you to get Jason's passport and hurry back." She dialed her lawyer's phone and waited. Finally, a sleepy hello came the reply. "Good morning Fixer," Jane said laughing.

"Jane I love you to death but why do you always call at four am?" Keven asked as he woke up fully.

"Because I love waking you up. Are you alone?" Jane asked suddenly worried that their game was messing with his love life.

"It seems that way all too often these days," he replied with a hint of sadness coming through.

"The rush job really did the trick Keven and I owe you more than you can know." Jane paused, "Who was he anyways?"

"You don't want to know Jane. But I knew him when I was working for the agency." Keven replied. "So, what do you need this time love?"

"Name change, rush job..." Jane replied.

"Old name?" Keven asked.

Jane gave him all the info he asked for and then said, "The only thing that needs to be changed is the name from Jason Allen to Rachel no middle name. Everything else can remain the same." She looked at Rachel and winked.

"For that you need to go before a judge. I can get you on the docket for... Friday next." Keven replied.

"Strike one," Jane said.

"Damn it Jane you don't ask much do you," Keven thought and then said, "Best I can do is on Tuesday next week...Everyone is gone until January second."

"Strike two..."

"One hundred," Keven finally said.

"One fifty and me," Jane replied.

"Seventy-five thousand and I need to meet Rachel and get a photo made for her paperwork." Keven said.

"Let's call it one million and you get Susan, Rachel and I until we wear you out." Jane said. "Think of it as a Christmas bonus." She paused and then added, "You know damn well you have been lusting for Susan. Well, Rachel is drop dead beautiful and fully female now. As for me, well Plain Jane wants to have some fun with her fixer."

"Jane you are anything but plain," Keven said. He paused and then added, "When can I expect you?"

"Nine am home or office?"

"Sorry to say but office."

"Okay dear, we will be there at nine am sharp." Jane replied and hung up the phone. She looked at Rachel and said, "Be sure you are dressed to kill at eight thirty. Make sure Susan is ready to dress me properly at seven am sharp. Finally, send someone down with some scrambled eggs, bacon, and coffee at six thirty."

Rachel made note of all her mistress wanted. When Jane had run down she asked, "Mistress, from what I could hear, he was going down and you going up in price. May a girl understand?"

"Keven and I have played this game several times Rachel. Instead of us doing our own parts we switched it around. This time I offered up us to him for what he is doing for you." Jane paused, "He is accessing the federal database and altering every record of you from Jason to Rachel. If he gets caught, which he won't, he would end up in prison for life. When we go he will have everything done except adding your picture to your passport, drivers and pilot's licenses. As far as the world will know, you have always been Rachel."

Rachel was floored, "Thank you mistress."

Jane returned to work and finally found it. It seemed to her that topical application was better than a shot. So she mixed some up in a hand cream and rubbed her body with it. "Wow that hurts," she said to no one. "Hand cream might have not been the best idea." As she watched the pain faded and her cuts healed. All in all, it took twenty or so minutes from start to finish. When she realized it worked she smiled and started making long distance calls to set up the meetings. She had just finished making up a larger batch for Tina's back when Kimberly came down carrying a tray.

The girl looked like a fetish school girl and knew it. "I brought you breakfast mistress," Kimmy said with a small smile.

"I see that and love the look. But the question is, did you come up with an idea for nerve healing?"

"I got distracted mistress, I'm sorry." Kimmy replied not looking a bit sorry.

"You know the rule. Pull your panties down and receive your punishment." Jane lowered her voice as she added, "Or should I say reward." She looked at the tray and saw only an eighteen-inch metal ruler. Picking it up she led Kimberly over to one of the lab tables and had her bend over it. Each time I count you will feel the strike. After each five times you will be allowed to cum like the good girl you are." Jane paused and then as she said one, brought the ruler down hard on Kimberly's ass. Going over to the breakfast tray she slowly counted as she ate. Just like Rachel, Kimberly's body refused to respond after fifteen and other than the single welt her ass was unmarked.

The girl woke just as Jane was finishing, "Oh my god mistress, that was wonderful."

"Think on this one pet, other than the first strike, it was all in your mind." Jane replied. "If you don't believe me, look at the single welt on your sweet ass." She took a bite of toast and then said, "Susan, Rachel and I need to see a man this morning. When I get back, I really do want to see a plan for nerve growth. Remember spankings are only for my good girl." She watches as Kimberly started up the stairs and then stopped her.

When Kimberly returned to stand before her Jane said, "God you are even more fucking beautiful then when we were in school. I really love this look on you Kimmy." She smiled and added, "If you can get Carla and Alice to dress as you do, I'll give you another spanking. Just think about the three of you bent over getting a spanking all together." She took a final sip of her coffee and said, "you can take the tray up." Picking up the lab dish with the cream on it, Jane followed her. She went up to Tina and sat down next to her. "Look at me."

Tine opened her eyes and looked at her mistress. To her surprise mistress's skin was healed. "How?"

"Science my dear," Jane replied. "This will heal your skin and Kimmy is working on the nerve issues still." She began rubbing it on and added, "This will hurt like a bitch. I know." She saw the girl begin to whimper and then scream into her pillow as Jane rubbed the skin cream in. When she finished she added a few dabs here and there until the plate was scraped clean. "All done, now just lay here until I return."

Jane stood and headed off to her bedroom where Susan was waiting. "I owe Keven and for what he is about to do for Rachel and did for Tina. So you, Rachel, and I are going to ravish him until he is out cold. Pick out our clothes."

Susan smiled and went to the closet. She picked a latex Mistress dress that had a waist clincher and would go just above her knees. It also showed off lots of cleavage. Of course, high heels, five inch and nylon stockings were in order. Returning she said, "If this doesn't get him, nothing will." She paused and then asked, "Would you allow me to dress you, Mistress?"

"No, you need to take care of yourself and Rachel. However, you can undress me later," Jane replied. Once she was alone she did her makeup quickly and with a smile made sure her honey pot was good and wet. Taking her wet fingers, she wiped her cum on each wrist. Only then did she get dressed. She met Susan and Rachel downstairs and the three of them went to Keven's office. Instead of walking right in, she saw that he had a receptionist.

The girl, while nice looking was dressed in a tee shirt and jeans. If that wasn't bad enough the Tee said, "Fuck the Establishment." She looked up at the three latex clad women before her and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Jones is not in his office today."

Jane smiled and went around the desk, "He is here and waiting for me you useless piece of shit. Now you will announce to him that Dr. Brown is here right this instant or you will find yourself looking for work as a prostitute in Thailand. Do you understand?" Jane said leaning in close.

"Yes Dr. Brown," the girl said quickly. She hurried into the inner office and came back and held the door open for them.