Plain Jane Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's one thing off my mind," Jane replied. She lowered her voice and added, "Feel free to distract the Major. I want him off guard so you can start by ravishing Margret here and making sure she knows you forgive her." Jane smiled as she stood. "I know I have forgiven her." She turned and returned to the hot tub where the man was still with Lisa. Getting in Jane said, "Sorry about that. Family business resolved." She looked at Lisa and added, "If you were in her shoes, you would have done the same thing." Looking at the man she gave a shortened version of what Margret had told her. "It seems your Mister Jones is a busy man. Tell me about him."

Jane listened to him speak for a few minutes and then said, "What I'm wondering is what he is doing over here and what can I do about it. Oh sure I can make him disappear but I want to know why he is here and why did they wave the man who rescued Lisa in front of us?"

"As I was explaining to Captain Newsome, the edge having a cloaking device or clothing would open a whole new chapter in political assassination." George looked at Lisa, "Think of it this way," He turned to Jane. "Currently if I want to get rid of the Captain here, all I do is shoot a missile from a drone and this whole compound is toast. The down side is that there is nothing left for the grunts on the ground to go pick up and bring back. However, if I have a way to hide, I can send a small team in, take her and everyone else here out and scoop up all the goodies at their leisure."

"Then it is a good thing for me not to be able to make it." Jane replied. "Even if I could have, the cost per unit would have run in the tens of millions." She looked at Lisa, "However I think I have a solution for the personal vest to lower it's weight. It too will cost but somewhat lower than the other would." Jane paused and then said, "What were your orders after visiting and sprinkling your little friends George?"

"Return to Washington to report Jane." George replied.

"Here's what I want you to do, tell about my nudist policy inside my home. I don't want you to get into trouble over not placing your bugs. Add that you believe I have a solution for a vest that will stop a round from the A-10. That's thirty millimeters right?"

"That's correct."

"Recommend that the Major when he comes to bring a ballistics' expert, Mr. Jones, with him. In addition, the A-10 will need to have a full load for testing. If you want to be far away I'm sure they will let Lisa fly it with a full load, if not a pilot, you, will fly. After that, leave everything to me." Jane smiled. "I would love to get Dr. Mann down here for the final test but I think he is too smart for that."

"Mistress, what are you going to do?" Lisa asked alarmed. It was one thing to handle Margret and another to take on the government.

"Mistress?" the Major asked Lisa.

"Dr. Brown is my mistress Major."

"What she means is as the head of our household, I am entitled to be addressed as I please. Which means the girls refer to me as mistress," Jane interjected smoothly. "And to answer your question, I'm not sure yet but I'm sure Mr. Jones will get an unpleasant surprise."

"Dr. Brown, don't get me tangled up in your power games. I..." George stopped dead as she stood and came up and placed her shaven vagina against his face, "Please Dr. Brown, I'm married." At least that was what he planned on saying. Instead he caught her scent and without thought his hands reached up and gripped her ass hard and he buried his mouth against her glistening flower.

Jane let him continue for a moment before pealing his hands away, "That's enough George." She paused and then said, "Why don't you go over to the pool and relax for a few." As he got up and out, Jane looked at Lisa, "Get the girls and have them come over for a soak. We need to talk."

"As you command Mistress," Lisa said. She hurried over and passed the word before returning.

Once her girls were sitting on the edge or in the hot tub Jane passed on everything she heard. She gave them a moment to think about it and said, "My first thought was to have him return and get them to come down here so I could do something evil to them." She let them think about that and then continued, "Instead, I think I will have him leave the bugs and take that combat aircraft with him when he leaves."

"Why not hide it Mistress," Kim asked softly.

"What do you mean Kimmy?"

"I was working with your nanite program and a way to transform silk into latex but what I got was something else. I think it is what you were looking for," Kimmy paused. "I didn't test it in real life but the simulation looked scary enough for me to stop."

"Kimberly Ann, a scientist does not use looked scary in her research notes. Nor does she stop when she pushes the limits. If you had stopped when you were tasked to find a nerve regeneration formula, where would you be now?"

"Still struggling with it Mistress," Kim replied with a chin quiver. Having mistress call her Kimberly Ann was reserved for when she was a very bad girl. "I'll go at once and resume researching," she started to get up.

"Sit down Kimmy. We will look at it once he is gone." Jane looked around and then back at Kim, "Kimmy, I love you to death but I am really afraid. It's one thing to mess with one man, but when the Central Intelligence Agency and military get directly involved it puts a fear into me and should you."

"I agree with Mistress." Lisa rested her hand on Kim's leg and said, "Kimmy we need to get him and that aircraft out of here as soon as possible. If we don't someone will come looking for it and throw Mistress into jail for possession of government property. Once they have her, they will strip the lab, impound her jet and house and we will end up on the side of the road homeless and broke."

"Then we need to move everything here out of Mistress's name so they can't take it." Susan spoke up.

"That won't work sister," Carla replied. "If they want it they will take it no matter who's name it is in. What about going to the press?"

"Put it on your web page and on line. Even if they pull it, it will take some time and everyone including other governments will know what they are trying." Alice spoke up.

"Okay, first thing is to get him and that aircraft out of here. Rachel, you and Tina haul ass down and put some fuel into it. Someone, Susan, go through his stuff and find the bugs. Once you have them, I want them put into a Faraday cage so they can't transmit."

"A what?" Susan asked.

A Faraday cage," Jane replied. "Take a shoe box cover the outside with tin foil and toss the bugs inside. It will block any signal that is leaving or coming to the bugs." She looked around, "Lisa, unpack the plane and make sure the Major takes the personal armor back with him. I don't want anything not ours here once he leaves." She turned her attention to Carol, "Carla, I need you and Carol to go find the man in charge of the group putting in the road to the back of the property. See if you can get him to build a berm so we can do some test firing. Alice, you Kimmy and please knock up something for dinner. Lisa and I haven't eaten since breakfast." She looked around, girls, "I want him fueled and out of here as soon as possible so get dressed and let's do it."

Getting out of the hot tub Jane said, "Okay, Margret come with me." She walked over to where the man was in the pool and said, "Major, time to stop swimming. Your jet is going to be refueled while you dress and then you can be on your way. Will you do something for me?"

"Of course Jane, anything," George replied getting out and walking over to her.

"Do you know who is Mr. Jones contact here is?"

"I was told that there was someone on the inside and that if I needed help all I had to say was that I saw a Robin just before taking off." He replied.

Margret gasped and Jane touched her arm to calm the other woman. "Say the return phrase," she said softly to the girl beside her.

"I know a Robin," Margret replied stepping forward.

She listened as they traded signs and counter signs before he said, "You are to scatter the bugs in every room and lab where they can't be found. Then plug the usb into the back of the server."

After a glance at Jane who nodded Margret replied, "Very well Major."

George, when you go you will pass on only that I have a strict nudist policy inside and that you passed everything on to your contact. The other stuff we discussed you won't tell to a soul. Now why don't you go and as you get dressed give everything to Margret. In addition, please return the personal protection vest. I have no more need for it." Lowering her voice, she said, "Pet, take them and give to Susan to deal with."

Going to her bedroom Jane dressed and went outside, "When you have everything in the Faraday cage, bring it around back. I must bury it somewhere away from the house." She waited and watched George get dressed.

"Don't worry m'lady, I've got your back." George said as he pulled his flight suit on.

"George you don't need to do anything. I would hate to see your career go down the drain because of me." Jane replied.

"Jane it was down the drain the moment I was recalled to deliver the aircraft."

"Is there anyone you can tell about what is happening to me, to us? Anyone of power who can stop this runaway train?" Jane begged. "We came up empty other than going public. If I do that then all is lost."

"Don't worry Jane, I know just the man." George replied. He turned to Lisa who came up, "Captain, you must keep Dr. Brown safe until I return with Red Dog."

Lisa gulped and saluted, "Yes sir."

He returned her salute and then said, "Don't go public yet Jane." He turned back to Lisa, "Can you drive me down to the other end of the runway?"

"Yes sir," Lisa replied. "Do you think he will help Major?"

"He will once I talk to him," He looked at Jane and then back, "Let's go."

Jane watched as they drove away. A moment later Susan and Margret came out and gave her a shoebox covered with foil. "I have an idea where to bury it mistress," Susan said softly. "If we may show you," she looked at Margret and smiled.

"Show me," Jane replied. She followed Susan and Margret around to the back of the house. There she found a wooden shed that was just what she imagined her blacksmith shop would look like. Going in she ran her hands over the tools and anvil. "It's beautiful..." She turned to look at Susan and Margret, "It's just like I imagined it would be. Thank you."

They blushed and then Susan went over to the side of the forge. She crouched down and opened a little door and pointed inside, "Put it in here mistress," Susan said.

"It will burn up and then the evidence will be lost," Jane replied.

"Mistress, I thought about that. If we put a piece of steel over top of the box, the metal will keep the hot embers from burning through. Also, it will act as a block against any possible leakage. The inside of the ash trap is lined with metal." Margret said.

Susan got up and lit the cutting torch and cut some bar stock. Once Jane put the box inside the ash trap Susan put the pieces on top. "Now all you need do is use the forge and let the ash fall on top and hide it."

"First thing in the morning after some shopping." Jane paused and looked at them, "Do you know if there is a gun shop here?"

"Several Mistress," Susan replied.

Jane looked at the hand turned blower and smiled, "I wonder who will be the first girl on the blower."

Margret looked down, "I am."

"You say that like it is a bad thing," Jane replied. "You get to be out here and watch me make it. Then you will wear the first one."

Her head snapped up, "I will?" Margret smiled widely, "Thank you Mistress."

"You know sister; you may get tired turning the handle. I should help you so you can rest your arms," Susan said quickly.

"Nice try," Jane said with a laugh. She went inside with the others and into the kitchen, "Kimmy, come here a moment please." When the girl joined her she went into the dining room and said, "As a child in school did you ever play with white glue? Spread a little on the palm of your hand and let it dry?"

"Yes mistress," Kim replied with a smile. "It was something we all did."

"Now keep that thought in mind. Do you know where latex comes from?"

"A plant I think,"

"A tree, a rubber tree. It is made from the sap and comes out milky white but like the glue in your hand, it dries clear." Jane paused and then asked, "Did you add into your transformation an end color?"

"No mistress," Kim replied. Her eyes got large, "Could it be that simple? I didn't say a color so it transformed in the program into clear latex."

"Perhaps, that is my thought Kimmy. You would have figured it out yourself sooner or later. Kimmy you are a brilliant scientist. You have to be willing to push past your comfort zone. In a program, even a failure teaches you something. But you can't learn baby girl if you don't try. Tomorrow morning, as soon as you get up, I want you to run it again in simulation with an end color in mind. Do you know how to set that up?"

"No mistress," Kim replied. She felt better about Jane using her given name now and understood what she needed to do.

"It's simple. You will see a line in the code where it states Color = 00,00,00. The numbers are for the three primary colors, Red, Blue, and Yellow." Jane drew it out on a piece of scrap paper on the table. "00 means no color where 256 equals pure color. So if you want a red coloration you would change the values to 256,00,00. See?"

"Mistress, the primary colors are red blue and green." Kim replied.

"Those are the primary colors of light. Pigment is red blue and yellow. Think of a color printer, what colors are the pigments?"

"Cyan, magenta, and yellow," Kim replied quickly. "But where are the red and blue?"

"Cyan is blue and red. Magenta is red and yellow. Green is cyan and yellow. Black is all three while white or clear is none." Jane said drawing three interlocking circles and labeling them. "Don't worry dear, it drove me nuts for a long time until I realized I was getting light and pigment mixed up. Experiment and then figure out how you got the results you got. Then try for the one you want."

Kim smiled, "First thing after dinner mistress."

"No tomorrow morning. Tonight I have plans for my good girls, one and all." Jane replied. She paused and then added, "That's all I wanted to discuss with you. Now, back to the kitchen with you Kimmy."

Once everyone was back in the house and seated for dinner Jane said, "As much as I want to talk about what happened, I think dinner time should be a time for pleasure and relaxing. We can talk later about the other stuff." She paused and then said, "I saw the forge and love it and have one of my two first stokers in Margret." She looked at Lisa and added, "While Susan volunteered to help her, I have someone else in mind. Someone who didn't want to hear about why she acted as she did before punishing her. Now who would that be I wonder?"

"Crap..." Lisa said looking down. "I can't seem to catch a break can I Mistress."

"Look on the bright side sis, you and Margret are the first two to get collars," Susan replied.

"We do?" Lisa asked looking up with excitement.

"You do." Jane replied. She looked at Rachel, "I wanted to ask but forgot. How did you get the jet into the hanger?"

"I bought a tug adapter and tractor. Then it was a simple matter of hooking the tug to the nose wheel and then pushing it into the hanger." Rachel replied with a smile.

"How big is the tractor? Does it have a front-end loader or is it like a little riding mower.

"It is a medium sized tractor mistress. I have the front-end loader, pallet forks, and small backhoe attachments as well as a trailer for it. I wasn't able to get a hold of you so I got everything. If you want, I can return the backhoe. We used everything else to build the forge and out building." Rachel replied.

"That's just what I was hoping for Rachel. We'll keep it all." Jane replied.

After dinner Jane went into the living room, picked up the braded, and weighted cat o nine tails. She gave it a few small swings and smiled. At her girls who followed, "Strip and stand in a row with your fingers interlaced behind your neck." Once they were standing before her she said, "Tina is no stranger to my painful touch as is Rachel. Is there a girl here who is brave enough to stand before me as I work out my frustrations at life?"

"Mistress, I will go once more." Tina finally said when none of her sisters spoke. She, like them feared and loved the whip. However, with all that happened, likely as not the girl who went before the whip would die under it.

"No sister, I will go," Susan said. "Mistress, use me as your whipping post."

"I expect to use up several if not all tonight," Jane replied. "Step forward Susan," she added a moment later. As the girl stepped forwards she took a hold of her upper arm and guided her further forwards. "Like the spanking every fifth count is the one that brings you to an orgasm. Unlike the spanking, the orgasms are much stronger." She paused and then added, "You will not be suspended as the two before. You can decide to stop anytime by dropping to the ground or moving more than one step away. Understand and say when you are ready Susan."

"I'm ready Mistress and fully understand." Susan said swearing to herself that she would not move no matter the pain. She heard Jane say one and then the searing white hot pain as the whip struck her back. She screamed and half fell forward. She quickly moved back into place and said, "Sorry Mistress, may I try again?"

"Two," Jane said as she swung the whip and twitched it away from her best friend's back. She waited each time as Susan got back into place before continuing the count. At five, the girl only quivered in place. She continued not giving Susan a chance to calm down. Instead of her falling forward in place Susan held still until she hit ten. That orgasm caused the girl to fall to her knee and face first to the floor. By that time, her back was covered in small cuts and bleeding freely.

Not turning to face the other girls Jane said, "Carla..." The girl moved up and took Susan's place before her. However, unlike her sister, Carla lasted to twenty before she finally fell next to where Susan was now kneeling with her back to her sisters.

"Alice," Jane commanded. Wordlessly Alice stepped forward and stood on the other side of Susan and waited. She wailed at the first strike and every strike thereafter. At twenty, although she orgasmed and took a step forward she regained position quickly. "Daughter, you do not need to prove anything to me," Jane said instead of continuing.

"I understand Mistress and I'm ready for more." Alice managed to get out.

"Very well little one," Jane replied. She said, "Twenty-one..." As she swung lower catching Alice's low back and ass. She twitched the whip away and continued. To her shock Alice made it to twenty-nine before falling down on her hands and knees. "Thirty," Jane said without swinging. On cue the girl orgasmed and passed out.

"Lisa, dare you push further than your sister?" Jane asked.

"I guess we will have to find out together Mistress," Lisa replied as she stepped forward and took up position on the other side of Carla who managed to get up.

To her surprise, Lisa fell down at ten and whimpered. "I'm sorry Mistress..."

"Don't be sorry Lisa," Jane replied. She turned and looked at the four who remained. "Carol, dare you feed your dark desires?"

"For you Mistress, I would walk into the gates of hell," Carol replied as she stepped forward and after a second picked Lisa's side to stand.

"One," Jane said as she swung and connected with Carol's smooth back.

"Wow looks worse than it feels," Carol said not moving. "Please don't hold back on my account mistress."