Plain Jane Ch. 12

Story Info
Jane returns home to face the harsh reality of her actions.
13.5k words
4.58
5.2k
4
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Thanks to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Without his help, this would never have seen the light of day. As with my other novels, Plain Jane has a cast of thousands so with that in mind, below is a listing of the main characters and their relationship to Dr. Jane Brown.

Main characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan, her best friend

Kimberly, grad student working for Jane

Tina, hotel manager also works for British government

Lisa, pilot

Rachel, copilot

Alice, Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carla, girl who worked at an S&M club

Carol, was John a travel agent

Margret, John's girlfriend

Tommy, gun shop owner

Sharon, cop and Jack's gay daughter

Mary, Jack's wife

Others

Jack, Chief of Police

Kevin, Jane's lawyer and undercover FBI

Little Bear, aka Major Johns USAF Major

Major Brucoski, Corps of Engineers

*

Once they were alone in the cockpit Lisa took her hands off the controls and covered her face as she cried. Mistress had gotten the wrong message about Tommy and had left the cockpit before she could explain.

"Lisa? Sister? What's wrong?" Rachel asked softly. When Lisa only cried harder in response, she said, "Damn it Lisa, at least give me a heading."

That snapped her out of it. Looking at Rachel she said, "Take us home... The runway is full of potholes and chewed up. I don't know if you can land without going in with the gear up." Lisa wanted to go to Jane and explain; however, she had to stay in the cockpit. "We were talking about Tommy and how alone he is. I was working my way to telling her that he has fallen in love with her. But she walked out before we got to that point."

"What point did you get to sister?" Rachel asked.

"Where he considered us, the ones who fought with him, as friends. Mistress replied she would go solo for the weekend or something so we could have a play night." Lisa looked at Rachel, "Jane is fighting a breakdown over her guilt. Now, she thinks he blames her for everything."

"Yep you fucked up sister." Rachel replied. She looked at the fighter flying on her side for a moment before saying, "Big Red is really going all out. Does he believe we will take a missile up the tailpipe or something?"

"I don't know." Lisa replied looking at the fighter on her side. "But it worries me. I would rather we were flying the deck."

"That's easy enough," Rachel said. "Alpha one to Alpha units... Descend to five zero zero feet." She pushed the nose over hard until they were in a steep dive. At one thousand she pulled back and finally leveled off just under five hundred. Pulling up slightly she leveled off with the throttles firewalled. "Fuck fuel efficiency," she said as the landscape screamed by below them.

"They are still with us," Lisa replied. Rachel's steep decent scared her but knew the other woman was a better pilot.

"And the wings held. What more can we ask for," Rachel said with a smile. "I would roll her but Mistress would be pissed to find herself on the roof."

"Buckle up for rough maneuvering," Lisa said on the intercom. "Mind loose items," she added a moment later. She grabbed the map book and looked at Rachel, "Roll her over slowly copilot."

She vaguely heard something being said but ignored it. However, a moment later Jane was hanging onto the bed for dear life as the jet inverted. It continued the roll until it was level once more. Getting up she went forward and pulled the door open, "What the fuck are you two doing up here?"

"Jane you know better than to disturb a pilot while in flight. Now close that damn door and do it right," Lisa shot back.

Jane's mouth opened and closed a couple of times before she closed the door. Knocking she opened it and asked softly, "Permission to enter the cockpit." She looked back and saw Susan smiling at her. She stuck her tongue out at the girl and went in. Closing the door behind her she said, "Captain, may I ask why I was thrown out of my bed by a silly assed stunt?"

"Dr. Brown, fair warning was given to strap down. If you choose to ignore the flight crew's command, then consider falling out of bed a cheap price to pay." Lisa replied calmly. She looked at Rachel who nodded before returning her attention to Jane. "Mistress, you left before I could finish. Tommy has five friends and a woman he admires and has a bad case of puppy love for."

Jane looked at Lisa and smiled, "In that case I will have to see how he feels about the woman he loves having her own harem." She paused and then asked, "How long?"

"A couple of hours Mistress," Lisa replied. "If we divert it will be a bit longer."

"We will not divert Lisa. That is an order from your boss." Jane looked from one to the other, "Do what you need to do but we will land at home or you two can find another Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," Rachel said softly not looking at her.

"As you command Mistress," Lisa said looking up at her.

"Rachel give Lisa the controls, I can see we need to have a little chat." Jane commanded. She went to the first row and said, "Alice take Rachel's place." Looking at Susan she said, "Find another seat."

Susan knelt before the row in the front of the cabin. "As you wish Mistress."

"On your head be it," Jane said sitting down. Rachel came and quickly knelt with lowered head before her. "Look at me Rachel." Jane commanded. Once the woman was looking up at her she said, "I forgive you tackling me and even staying back. When we land, if we live through it, you will have to make a choice. Submit fully to me or leave. I can't allow one girl to get away with the crap you pulled and if you stay you will be punished harshly. I may not know how to turn a safety off or make sure a pistol is cocked. However, I and not so stupid as to not figure it out quickly." Jane paused and then added, "Susan will be punished just as harshly because she allowed you to stay and making Alice fly alone."

She looked at Susan, "Look at me Susan. If you ever endanger your sister's lives like that again, I will make you beg for death." Jane looked from one to the other, "I love you girls with all my heart but I refuse to be taken advantage of or allow any of you to put your sisters in danger. Rachel go kneel facing the cockpit while you decide what you want out of life, Susan could you have fixer and his companion come up here."

Susan wished she had not stayed and caught Mistresses rage. "As you command," She stood and walked back to the lawyer. Kevin, Jane would like to speak to you both up front." As they stood she said softly to him, "Watch out she is about to snap."

Going up Kevin was surprised when his girlfriend knelt before Jane instead of sitting next to him. "What can I do for you Jane," he said tenderly.

"I have to go home instead of London like I promised. I'm sorry. I found out that if we flew there I would have been detained while the rest of you not allowed off the aircraft." Jane said looking at the girl. "I'm sorry baby. But I know I have something yummy in my dresser you will love."

"Jane what makes you think that?" Kevin asked.

"Because I have a member of the British secret service MI-6 division with me. She told me what would happen when we landed." Jane said. "That does not leave this plane Kevin."

"No wonder they were so happy to get her a passport." He said softly. "When did you find out?"

"I figured it out the moment I arrived in the Caymans and the passport was already waiting for me. That was when I realized you were more than my friend." Jane paused, "You are my friend right Kevin?"

"Of course Jane. I may have to track several people but I have always put your interest before my boss." He looked down at his submissive and playful lover and knew she was the way she was because of Jane. "Dear, would you go thank Susan properly for picking us up? I want a few words alone with Jane."

"Of course lover," The girl kissed him hard and with a smile towards her Mistress went in search of Susan.

"Jane," he paused and decided he really didn't want to know. Instead he asked, "Now what happens?"

"You ask for a transfer out this way, I still need a lawyer and a friend who does not think fighting is the answer." Jane replied. "Kevin I fucked up so bad I can't think of a way to fix it."

He saw her rant online and knew shit was hitting the fan as did everyone else on the jet. "Jane do you trust me?"

"You know I do, you're the only one outside the military and in the government I trust." Jane said softly.

"Stay right here," He stood and went back to where Carla was. "Carla could you come up for a moment I want to run an idea past you and Jane."

They went up front and he sat while Carla knelt before Jane. Looking at Jane he said, "All you need do it have Carla post something along of the lines of... See this is what a drug induced rant looks like."

Jane looked at him like he had lost his mind. Turning to look at Carla she asked, "Could it be that simple? Not to fix things but to calm them down a bit."

"It might work Mistress, about half the comments think you lost your mind and the others think the government should be pulled down and Dr. Mann hung from a tall tree."

"Do it then, I don't care what outsiders think about me but I have to defuse this situation before someone kills me." Jane replied. She looked at Kevin, "You will get transferred and move into one of the houses on site."

He was halfway back to his seat before Kevin realized he had said, "Yes Mistress." Well in for a penny, in for a pound.

Jane looked at Carla still kneeling before her, "I hope you are not troubled by what happened."

"Mistress I am troubled that it didn't bother me. In fact, I would do the same given the chance. Does that make me a bad person Jane?" she said looking down.

"That you protected me and your sisters? That you killed for them? No Carla." Jane paused and then said softly, "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15- 13"

Carla looked up quickly surprised at her Mistress quoting the bible. She bent forward and kissed the top of Jane's bare foot before getting up and returning to sit down and make a post to make Jane look like she had lost her mind. That troubled her more than the death of those men.

Standing Jane walked back to Kim who looked very much lost. "Kimmy, when we get home I need to teach you about the nanite program. I need to know why it failed to fix me."

"Yes Mistress," Kim replied. She paused and added, "I have been looking at it but I don't understand what I am looking at. From what you programmed it to do, it should have healed you completely."

"Jane," Margaret said. When Jane looked at her she added, "They didn't do anything at the hospital other than monitor your vital signs."

Jane looked at her and then the younger version sitting next to her. "Come up front you two. We need to talk." She went back up and looked towards Rachel as she sat. She could hear her soft sobs and see her shoulders shaking. Margaret came up holding the girl's hand in hers and knelt before her. The girl looked from her down to her sister not sure what she should do. Jane just looked at her until the girl sat cross legged before her.

"What is your name child?"

"Joanna and I'm not a child." The girl answered defiantly.

"Joanna, my name is Jane. I am responsible for you and as such you will have to stay with us until the heat dies down." Jane said simply. "I know you plan on running the moment we land and frankly I am of two minds of it. One is to let you go and the other is to tie you down." She smiled at the girl's excited eyes. "Margaret, you didn't tell me Joanna loves to be tied up and tormented with pleasure." She pointed to the ground before her, "Sit properly Joanna."

Joanna looked at Margaret and mimicked her position unable to disobey the seated woman before her. She looked up at her in fear and said, "I don't go that way Jane."

Jane began slowly caressing her cunny. "Margaret, tell Joanna my first rule."

"Never lie...to family. Lie to others if you need but never your sisters or Mistress." Margaret said watching Janes fingers.

"Joanna, my sweet little Joanna," Jane said. "I see the hunger in your eyes. The need to come worship me with your lips and tongue. I see you kneeling and ready to do anything I command just so you can hear me call you a good girl. So do not lie to me. Tell me what you want and tell me plain."

"Tie me up Mistress and take your pleasure from me," Joanna said. The woman seated above her had read her like an open book. "Make me yours."

"Margaret, what are the three parts of submission." Jane asked.

"I give you my mind to change as you please. I give you my body to mold into a form you wish. I give you my soul to love and take care of." Margaret said meaning each word. She turned her head and looked at her sister, "Joanna, submission is no light thing, it is not for a day, it is for life. You will see the cost of submission when we land." She turned to Jane, "Even knowing the cost, I would submit all over again Mistress mine."

"Your sister speaks right dear. If you wish to submit after you see the cost, I will gladly take you in and love you with all my heart. If you decide you must leave, I will give you enough to lose yourself and help you escape." Jane stood and went to Rachel, "Come with me."

Instead of them going to the bedroom, she followed Jane to the cockpit where they took over for Lisa and Alice. "Please don't send me away Mistress," Rachel cried once they were alone.

"I won't Rachel. The choice was and is yours." Jane replied. "Can I climb a bit? This is nerve wracking."

"No Jane, this will teach you focus." Rachel replied hoping they didn't arguer into the ground along the way.

"Walk me through how to land please?" Jane said after a few minutes.

"Jane, you can't land this plane. I'm not even sure I can land without killing us all." Rachel replied.

"Rachel, I am going to land or kill us trying. Don't fight this, help me instead." Jane said calmly not looking at her.

"Wait until we see the runway and then we will figure out what to do," Rachel said. She realized this was a test and she was damn sure she was not going to fail this time.

"Attention, unidentified aircraft you are entering restricted airspace. Change course at once." The radio suddenly said.

"Ground control this is Alpha one inbound." Rachel replied when Jane ignored the call.

"Alpha one the runway is closed to you. Shear off or you will be shot down."

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on...That's my god damn runway you asshole." Jane said hotly. "I want you off my property by the time I land or I will personally shoot you. It has been a long day and I am not up to put up with someone's shit right now." Jane said hotly into the radio.

"Nice to see you are alive and well Jane," the radio cracked. "You can't land because the runway is shot to hell and my jet is crashed your front door."

"Want to try and stop me? Just tell me where you Little Bear and I will make sure to hit it first when I come in." Jane said. She glanced at Rachel who looked like she was about to faint and said, "So how do we land this beast?"

"Fly over so we can get an idea of what we have." Rachel said. As they over flew the runway she shook her head. "Jane we can't land there. The first pothole will shear of one of the landing gear."

"Rachel, if you can't or won't help me then please leave the cabin and let me kill us alone." Jane said.

Keying the radio Rachel said, "Alpha one to escorts, thanks for the company. You can RTB we can take it from here."

"Snowcat to Alpha one... you can't land there."

"Watch and learn Snowcat," Rachel replied. "Jane what we will do is lower flaps all the way come in as slow as we can from the house side. Keep the nose off as long as we can and finally slam on the breaks once it touches. If we get a lucky break, we will slide off into the sand shiny side up." She paused and then added, "Alpha one, control, clear west side runway. We will come in from the east," She looked at Jane, "Climb to one thousand so we can circle around and have a nice long final." She crossed herself as Jane climbed the aircraft and then said into the intercom, "Everyone in a forward facing seat. Put all trays up and buckle your belts. I will tell you when to assume the crash positions."

"Nothing like inspiring confidence," Jane said.

"That was nothing like inspiring confidence," Rachel replied with a smile. "Come right leading zero one zero and descend to seven fifty."

Jane turned north and descended to seven hundred and fifty feet. "Seven fifty at zero one zero complete."

"I will work the throttle and flaps for you Jane," Rachel said. "Come left to zero nine zero and descend to five hundred feet."

Jane made the turn and descended to five hundred feet. She focused on flying the aircraft. She heard Rachel tell her to turn south and descend to two hundred fifty. Instead of turning she said, "Rachel... I forgive you." Only then did she make the turn."

"Come around and line up on the house. Aim for the roof... don't speak, just fly... Flaps down to thirty power at seventy-five... Passing two hundred feet.... Come slightly left Jane... power down to fifty about two miles out..." Rachel kept talking and giving slight corrections... "Flaps at forty... come slightly down... power at forty percent. As they crossed over the house just missing it by a whisker she chopped the throttles and lightly held wheel. "Copilot assisting controls."

The main gears touched and Jane held the nose up until it came down on its own. Together she and Rachel pushed on the brakes and held on for dear life. The nose wheel sheared off at the end of the runway and they dug a path about ten feet into the dirt before stopping. She cut fuel flow and said, "This is your captain speaking. Please remember to pick up your personal belongings as you disembark."

Jane looked at Rachel, "Well that was fun..."

"Some fun," Rachel replied She keyed the radio, "Alpha one to escort. That's how you do it Snowcat." She shut everything off and looked around, "Anytime you walk away is a good day. Any day you walk away with your Mistress is even better."

"What about when your Mistress doesn't have anything other than a hospital gown or blanket to wear?" Jane asked with a giggle."

"Those are the best times Mistress. I know several girls who would gladly give you their clothing."

Jane laughed and got up opening the door to the cabin she looked at everyone gathering things. "Let's go home."

"What happened to the warning?" Susan asked.

"Oops..." Rachel replied.

"Good landing Rach," Lisa said.

"Mistress landed Lisa, I just talked." Rachel replied.

"Well done Jane, I'm impressed," Lisa said with a smile.

"Lost the nose wheel somewhere along the way," Jane said laughing. "Now if I could find a pair of pants." She opened the door to find several men in army desert camo with weapons. "Oh shit... Just do it and be done," she said holding her hands out to the sides.

"Jane I told you this runway is closed. You're lucky you didn't do worse." Major Johns said coming up. His voice trailed off at the sight of her. "Dr. Brown, do you always fly nude?"