Plain Old Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
349 Followers

21.

Dana handed the cell to Kelly, who pressed it flat against her naked left breast and mouthed 'Strip!'

"What?" Dana barely breathed.

"You should strip." Kelly whispered. "At least the bra...so I can describe your body to him!"

Dana: "What? Look, who's in charge here?"

Kelly: "I know, I know, and I'll be good, and submissive and scared and everything, but please? Trust me!"

Dana shot her friend a dubious look. Kelly asking her to strip was nothing new. The horny little minx was constantly trying to get into her panties. But Kelly gave her the pout and the puppy eyes, and Dana huffed, and tried to get her head back in the evil seductress game, as she reached behind her to unhook her bra.

Kelly mouthed 'Thank you!' and put the phone up to her ear. "Mr. Gunn?" she squeaked in a small, scared voice.

"Yes...uh, that's right. Is this Stacy?" A pleasant baritone, with some breath in it now; the man's arousal was palpable.

"Mr. Gunn," sighed Stacy, going back into the slightly lower and slower voice of the hypnotized victim, "Milady wishes me to tell you...oh my!" Then as if Stacy's upbringing was somehow at odds with the vampiress' power over her: "Oh no, no no, Mistress, you shouldn't...Mr Gunn, she's...oh God, she's taking off her clothes...her body is...oooh!"

"Stacy!" the man calling himself Ben Gunn rasped, "Tell me, what..."

"Uh-uh, no! I shouldn't be...oh my, her breasts are...beautiful! So much bigger and...I don't know...rounder than mine. Oooh, I'd do anything to have boobs like that! So pale and perfect, and her...her nipples are, like, this deep rose pink. Oh my God, what's happening to me? I can't...I just want to..." she swallowed. "I want..."

Having dropped her bra, Milady now cupped her generous tits, jiggled them gently, and smiled, as if offering them to her pretty victim. Kelly/Stacy mouthed: 'Tease!' Then the vampiress leaned in close to be heard over the cell phone:

"Hush, my poor Pretty. I know what you want. I can read your every...naughty...thought. All your most secret, most depraved fantasies; I can make them come true. Now, spread your thighs for me."

"No!" Stacy sounded as though she were almost crying. "I won't! I can't...what are you? Oh God, what are you doing to me?" Sitting on the bed, Kelly slowly parted her legs, as Dana knelt between them. Over the phone, as Stacy, she whispered: "My legs...oh God, they're...I'm not...they're spreading! She's spreading my legs...and she's not even touching... Now she's looking into my eyes...such lovely, cold eyes! Now her tongue is...oh no! No nonono...what're you...Oh God, Yes!"

22.

Dana had done her share of experimenting in college, and had even had the occasional female lover since, but Kelly was her only real long-term playmate. She knew her friend's sweet spots as well as, or maybe even better than, she knew her own. She had always found the smaller woman's pussy beautiful: a pale soft cleft—Kelly kept herself shaved except for a tuft of fine blonde pubic hair at the top of her slit—which parted to reveal deep pink labia, and a tiny bump of a clit peeking out from under its fleshy hood. When she was in the mood, she loved nothing better than to feast on Kelly's pretty, sweet, slightly vinegar-y lady bits. As Milady looked up from the light taps her long pointed tongue had delivered to her helpless victim's clit, she saw that while Stacy was protesting into the phone, Kelly's face had gone slack with passion and anticipation.

Dana/Milady reached up to take the phone from Kelly/Stacy's hand. "I'm putting the phone down now, Mr. Ben Gunn," she purred into it, "but if you'd like to keep listening, you can hear this naughty little slut—oooh yes, she may protest, but her cunt is positively dripping for me. Anyway, you can hear her cum on my tongue, and then...you can listen to me sink my fangs into her lovely, soft throat. I hope you don't find the sounds too...distressing. I can be a messy eater."

She hit the speaker button on the phone and put it in the cradle on the nightstand. Then she carefully removed her fangs. Sexy as she felt wearing them, they were incompatible with the sound effects. Then she knelt again between her victim's thighs, and in a slightly louder murmur—hoping to be heard over the phone: "What a delicious little pussy you have, my dear. Now keep still. I'm going to eat you all up!"

Stacy whimpered "no!" in a tiny frightened little voice.

"Shhh!" soothed the vampiress. "Yes, I am. Don't be afraid. I promise...you'll enjoy this part of the evening."

Then Milady lowered her face to her Stacy's cunt, and making a tube of her long tongue, pushed it inside her squirming victim.

23.

As Milady's tongue penetrated her, Stacy screamed in a combination of outrage and ecstasy. (This was one of Dana's favorite tricks, and it never failed to jumpstart her super-sensitive friend/lover.) The little blonde squeaked and mewed, trying to narrate the experience for their listening audience through her pants and yelps: "Oh my God oh my God ohmyGOD! What...uh, uh, uh-huh, uh-huh, yeah...your...oh God, oh my...your what're you...no FUCK, don't stop! Your tongue is...Goddamn, so...uhhhh! So Good! Inside me...how do you...Nooo!

For the vampiress had stopped tongue-fucking her victim, and now began lapping at Stacy's slit. Milady licked up and back, giving Stacy's clit a teasing little flick on every other pass. The little blonde screamed again, and began to beg, temporarily losing track of the role play: "C'mon...ohh, feels so...Dane! C'mon, don't...owww!

Upon hearing her name, Dana had bit hard into the fleshy part of Kelly's inner thigh. Kelly tried to cover: "Owww, shit! Sorry...um...Milady, it just felt so...I mean...um...your tongue was..." Then giving up, and trying to reassemble scared, hypnotized little Stacy: "Please, Milady! Please don't hurt me, and please could you...with your tongue...That just felt so...please?"

Kelly looked down and pouted. Dana met her friend's eyes, shook her head, mouthed 'amateur!' and then lowered her face to Kelly's pussy, and resumed her long, slow licks, pausing now at the top of each lap to caress her victim's clit with the tip of her tongue, and slowly building up speed. Stacy moaned: "Please, Mistress, yes, Mistress, just like that...ooohhh, feels so good, so...eee-yah...like that...Milady, please, please, please...like...oh, oh, oh, Oh, Oh, OH, OH yeah, OH fuck yeah...OHHHH!" Then as her body began to contact violently: "YEA-HUNH, HUNH, UHH, UHH, UHHNH!"

24.

The climax had been quick and intense, even for Kelly, who tended to be an easy cum, at least in Dana's experience. It had also been heartfelt, and loud, and very fucking HOT! Hot enough to cover the little character break mid-way through? Dana hoped so, but as she licked her friend's sweet-and-sour nectar from her face, and from Kelly's thighs, she decided not to worry about it. She hoped that their next little Halloween trick would banish any memory of it from her pirate's mind.

Kelly/Stacy was winding down from her orgasm, her long pants interspersed with small moans and whimpers; no words. Milady rose up, still on her knees, and leaned forward to take a quick suck at a tight little nipple on a small flushed breast. Her victim cooed and hummed at the new sensation. The vampiress toyed with the smaller woman's breasts for a few languorous minutes, and then stood up, and beckoned to Stacy, who rose obediently, and knelt with her by the nightstand.

25.

The two women locked eyes. Dana listened for a moment, caught the labored breaths of the spellbound man listening over the cell, and then raised her brows: 'ready?' Kelly nodded. Her mouth close to the phone, Milady spoke:

"Did you enjoy that, my dear?"

Stacy: "Oh yes, Milady! I've never...that is...I'm not sure...it felt so...so good, but I don't know if I'm supposed to...I'm afraid..."

Milady: "Hush, my sweet! What are you afraid of? I told you I would eat...you...up, and I did, didn't I?"

Stacy: "You...I guess...I mean..."

Milady: "It didn't hurt, did it?

Stacy: "N-no, but we shouldn't..."

Milady: "Now there's just one more thing I want to do. Is that all right?"

Stacy: "I...I suppose...this won't hurt, will it?

Milady in a whisper: "Maybe just a little..."

Dana picked up a large, firm apple from the nightstand, and keeping her mouth as close to the phone as possible, she took a large juicy bite. As soon as she heard the sound of Dana's teeth breaking the flesh of the fruit, Kelly gave a soft scream.

Stacy: "Ahhh-eee! What are you...oh God, please...stop...it hurts!"

Dana savaged the apple, tearing at it, panting and snarling as she bit and sucked at its juice. Still squealing and begging, Kelly took a bottle of water with a squeeze top, leaned back onto her elbows and dribbled some of the water onto her naked skin, into the divot made by her collar bone just below her neck. Dana laid aside the apple, and began sucking the water off Kelly's skin, adding slurping, smacking, and swallowing to their little Foley session. The two women paced themselves, trying as hard as they could not to crack up and give the game away; Dana sucking, panting and snarling, and Kelly screaming and pleading (and dripping the water onto herself), allowing her voice to grow weaker and more desperate as Stacy succumbed to Milady's fanged attentions. Finally Kelly lay back on the bed, moaning softly, and Dana taking a final mouthful of water, swallowed, sighed, and growled into the cell:

"Pirate, did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy listening to me drain her? I loved it! I loved killing her for you! Her blood was sooo delicious, and her struggles so desperate, and so pathetic! Oh, I wish you could see me now: little Stacy's essence staining my mouth and dripping onto my big tits!" She giggled. "I'm a mess! And I'm so fucking horny! I wish I had that big thick cock of yours here. Fuck! I just want you to bury that thing in my cunt and fuck me bloody!" Another giggle. "Or should I say bloodier?"

The voice that came back to her on the phone sounded almost as if the speaker was in pain: "Goddamn, that was so...fucking hot! And so fucking wrong! and...holy shit I...I can't even...How did you... No, fuck, please don't even tell me! So...um, Milady, or Dane, or whatever...what now? Can I..?"

Ah shit, Dana thought to herself. The guy might be cross-eyed horny, but he's no fool, or at least he can use his ears. "Milady to you, Handsome!" she snapped. "My other names are no concern of yours!" As to what now...well, first of all, I have to do some housekeeping. I don't think I want to keep the little slut around, so I'll just..." Dana looked over to Kelly, who stifled a giggle as she handed her friend a long thick carrot. Dana laid the phone down on the bed, held the carrot close to the mouthpiece, and—with an effort—broke it in half. (Kelly buried her face in a pillow to hide her giggling.) Then Dana/Milady picked up the phone again: "Poor little Stacy."

"What did you..."

"I snapped her neck." cooed Milady. "Can't have another vampire poaching on my hunting grounds, now, can I? Might scare off the game."

A pause; then: "Milady?" Dana wondered if her Pirate was trying to fight the urge to laugh. She began to answer, but he continued: "I asked you a question the other night, but you never answered me."

"And what was that, Mr. Ben Gunn?"

"Can I see you again?"

26.

Dana/Milady hesitated, unsure of what to do or say next. She'd had so much fun being...well, being Vampiress Dana at the Halloween party, and she hadn't wanted to—what?—give up Milady, so she'd called Kelly, who was always up for a little...but now what? Was this guy asking her on a date? Based on a blow job and...whatever that just was? She felt an urge to giggle. Why the hell not? Blow jobs were like potato chips: no guy could stop at one. Still...who was he interested in dating? Being Milady was fun and...exciting, and...but it did take some effort. Was the guy so into the vampire thing that he wanted her to come and...actually drink his blood or something? She'd heard about that kind of thing, but that really wasn't what this had been about; at least not for her. Well, her Dad always said you'd never get an answer to a question you didn't ask.

"What's your name, Handsome?" A place to start.

"Benjamin Carter."

"And what exactly do you..."

He cut her off, which annoyed the hell out of her until she tuned in to what he was saying.

"You're the most fascinating woman I've met since...well, probably ever. You're beautiful and imaginative and...maybe a little twisted, and mysterious, and so incredibly sexy! I've...look, this is going to sound weird..." She did laugh at that. He continued: "Yeah, ok, but...you know how you asked if my...um...if my cock was hard while I was listening to you?"

Dana found herself intrigued. He seemed to find the subject matter a little awkward—well duh!—but at the same time, he didn't seem to have any trouble saying the word 'cock.' And his voice had dropped in pitch, but not in...strength? She really liked his voice. She said: "I remember."

"And you remember how you told me not to touch it, or I'd never see you again? How you'd know if I disobeyed you?"

"Yes."

"I haven't touched it. It's really painful—well maybe not so much now, but while I was listening to you and Stacy, or whatever, I was so turned on... I am so turned on by the whole idea of you. So why haven't I touched myself? You couldn't know. You're not really a vampire, because there are no such things as vampires, but I want there to be...I want you to be! And I wish I could give you some idea of how weird that is to me, because I am really not that guy. Or at least I didn't think I was..."

"So..." this was uncharted territory for Dana. And now Kelly was sitting up, listening. "So you're still...under my spell, or...in my power? Is that what you're saying?"

"Maybe, I..."

Now she cut him off: "And you haven't touched...your cock because I told you not to?" Kelly's eyes opened wide, and she gave Dana a silent thumbs-up. Dana mouthed 'I know, right?'

"That's right."

"And you'd really like to have a second...um, encounter with an evil, bloodthirsty, sexually insatiable vampiress?"

"God, yes!" There was breath in his voice now.

Milady was back: "You know you're unlikely to survive our little get together?"

"Oh yeah, but..."

"But?" purred the vampiress, and winking at Kelly: "You dare to make conditions?"

"Oh yes, Milady," and now there was a definite smile in the pirate's voice. "If I do survive, I want to take Dane—whoever she is—out to dinner."

Milady/Dana's eyebrows arched at that. Kelly mouthed 'What?' but Dana shook her off. Into the phone she said—in Milady's most seductive purr : "Don't you dare touch that lovely cock of yours. Until I decide otherwise, you cum for me or not at all, understood?"

"Yes, Milady."

"Good. Text me an email address at this number. I will send instructions, and be home alone on Halloween night. I may decide to stop in for a bite."

27.

Dana ended the call, and turned to look at Kelly, still naked—and a little damp—kneeling on her bed.

"What was all that about?" asked her friend.

After Dana had explained, Kelly whistled: "Wow! so you're seriously thinking of going to some strange guys house and...doing to him what you just did to me?"

"Fucking his brains loose? Yeah, basically."

"In the black lingerie and fangs?"

"I think so. I think that's what he...well it's what I want, so fuck him. Or don't, because I think I'm going to? Does all this sound just insane?"

"Yeah, it does. It also sounds so fucking hot I'm getting your bed wetter than it already is."

"I know, right?"

Kelly tried a little evil giggle of her own: "You know...it's too bad you tore poor Stacy's throat out. She might have made a good little submissive fuckdoll to dally with between victims."

Dana considered that: "Hmmm, well...I suppose I could drip a little blood from—oh say a cut just above one of my hard little nipples—into her open mouth. Maybe my evil powers could revive enough of her will to do my bidding..." She brought a fingernail to her breast and pretended to slice herself just above the nipple. Kelly brought her lips to the "cut" and began to suck. Dana moaned, and her hand moved to the lips of her own soaking pussy, questing for her clit. Kelly reached down, and gently pushed Dana's hand away.

"Uh-uh," she cooed, "that's my job. Milady, your slave begs to be allowed to pleasure you with her naughty, slutty tongue...she craves but one favor at her mistress' hands..."

"And that would be?" demanded the vampiress, her voice taught with arousal.

"Dane," pleaded Kelly, "oh, God...put the fangs back in and order me to do it?"

28.

Halloween night, and Milady was dressed to kill, which is to say barely dressed at all. In the couple of days she'd had before what she thought of as her dinner/date, Dana had taken her Dark Side shopping. She'd found a lacy black cupless bustier with attached garter straps and a matching thong, (she'd decided not to wear the thong), new sheer black lace-top stockings, and a figured lace half-mask which surrounded one eye before dissolving into a series of intricate points above her brow: sexy, mysterious, gothic, and cheap, until you figured in overnight shipping, but totally worth it. Now, as she approached the entrance to the condo complex, she wore the lingerie under a short, black satin robe (to conceal—however briefly—her exposed breasts), mask, black heeled sandals, make-up and fangs. She also wore a trench coat, to keep from being either repeatedly propositioned or arrested.

She supposed that most vampiresses exchanged less information with potential victims—lab results from recent physicals to ensure that she wouldn't be drinking "tainted blood" forsooth—and a few other things, but now that the time had come to...play was the only word that suggested itself—fuck? Well sure. Feed? Yeah but c'mon... Dana had finally decided not to sweat it. Just let Milady take over. She seemed to know how to have fun. The thought made her feel bold and sexy, and a little slutty and...well not "cute" anymore; that was for damn sure. Into a nondescript lobby and up to the guard desk; she handed the uniformed man behind it a card on which she had printed a name and phone number. Nothing said. She didn't even open her mouth: not that fangs were that unusual on Halloween, but still... Didn't matter; the card was apparently enough; nothing more required. She was expected. Third floor; elevators to the right.

Up to the third floor, left to the unlocked door, and into the dark and silent unit. Silent, but occupied; cops say you can always tell, and it's true. Shut the door behind her; engage the lock, but not the chain. Hang the trench coat on a hook on the back of the door. All but naked now; goddamn, it was a rush! Like being on a roller-coaster and making out in your parents' bedroom at the same time. Felt...naughty, and risky, and...she could feel the cool of the apartment on her exposed upper thighs, feel her nipples hot and hard under the cool satin, feel warm moisture begin to gather between her legs. Down a short hallway with a mirror on the wall; a quick peak in the ambient light coming from an open door at the hallway's end. Red hair, red lips, black satin, pale skin; she smiled at her reflection, then bared her fangs in a silent hiss. God! she was so fucking turned on!

Heels clicked on hardwood as she walked slowly towards what she knew to be the bedroom. In the doorway, she surveyed the scene in front of her; simple layout: against a windowless wall, a queen-sized bed—made with sheets only—small end tables at either side of the head, on which figured glass oil lamps—tubes surrounding a spherical bowl and wick—burned illuminating a closet to the left, and a dresser and door on the right.

Quince
Quince
349 Followers