Plain Old Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
350 Followers

Benjamin Carter—or Ben Gunn, as Milady preferred to think of him—lay on his side with his eyes closed. He was bare-chested and barefoot; the black sweats from his pirate costume covered him from waist to mid-calf. His torso was thick and powerful; not ripped or muscle-y, although his shoulders and arms looked strong. His head was still shaved, but what hair there was on chest and arms appeared dark. He was taking deep, regular breaths—like a man preparing himself for an ordeal, she thought, and had to suppress the urge to giggle. 'Oh, I'll give him an ordeal; he just better be able to give some of it back!' He wasn't asleep, but didn't open his eyes until Milady stepped to the foot of the bed and purred: "Trick or treat, Handsome."

The man's eyes snapped open, and he rolled over to sit on the edge of the bed. He stared hungrily at the vision in lingerie standing in front of him and smiled. "Milady, I'm so glad you decided to...um...pay me a visit, not to say "come," because you haven't...yet." The smile turned a little sheepish. He'd been rehearsing that one.

She giggled in spite of herself, and then cocked a hip in a pin-up pose, and ran her tongue over her fangs. "No, I haven't yet, Mr. Gunn. I hope you intend to do something about that before I get...too thirsty."

"Goddamn, you're hot! And you look...amazing, and so sexy and dangerous. Maybe I should have picked up a wooden stake at Home Depot."

Milady laughed aloud at that. "In the Vampire Prevention section?" Then a mischievous smile crept into her expression. "I suppose you could have..." she purred, reaching down to unfasten the belt of her robe, "But then..." the robe slipped from her shoulders, and she straightened her back revealing her naked breasts, thrust out proud and full above the top of her bustier. She gave a naughty little pout: "...you'd have to push that horrible, sharp stake right through...here!" She used the first two fingers of her right hand to gently massage her left breast, just above her areola. In her sweetest schoolgirl voice she cooed: "You wouldn't want to ruin boobs as pretty as these, would you?" She cupped her tits as if to offer them to him. "If you did, you wouldn't be able to play with them," taking a step towards her hypnotized victim, seeing his eyes widen, "or touch them," another step, and she could hear the breath rasping in his throat, "or taste them!" she finished on a whisper, stopping finally with her chest inches away from his face. Then, leaning forward she brushed a tight little nipple against the motionless man's lower lip.

28.

She was on her back on the bed almost immediately. Her pirate was a strong man. As she felt his lips kissing and sucking at her tits, she put together the sequence of events, even as little cries and squeaks—vampiresses don't fucking squeak!—of pleasure tumbled out of her before she realized she'd taken a breath. The bottom of her nipple brushing his lower lip, then his surge upright, wrapping his arms around her, one arm through her legs the other circling her waist. One second she'd been flying upwards as if he meant to bounce her off the ceiling, and the next, she'd been flipped somehow onto her back, and he'd begun attacking her body as if he'd been stranded in the desert, and her breasts were the sweetest and most succulent of fruit. Sucking and kissing and biting and...oh fuck it felt good! She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so desired, so needed, or so ravaged. For a few savage moments she threw her head back and let him have his way with her body, unsure what sounds were coming from whom, although eventually the high pitched panting and keening became curses and pleas in a voice she recognized as hers. Made sense; he couldn't have said anything with his mouth so full of her. A part of her wondered how he managed to breathe with his face buried in the bounty of her bosom.

She shrieked with the pleasure/pain as his teeth scraped a nipple, and her fangs poked her tongue. Fangs? Wait a minute, who's supposed to be...then aloud: "Oh fuck, Baby, yes, yes...just like that, suck it hard!" Suck...fangs...who's attacking who here? Milady decided she wasn't going to be anybody's plaything, no matter how good his mouth felt on her tits. An idea struck her; she lifted her head and looked down at her victim, his eyes closed and his teeth bared as he bit at her boobs in a frenzy of lust and need. Bite her, would he? She moaned to get his attention, and when his eyes opened, she caught his glance, ran her tongue over her lips, and begged, in her most seductive purr: "Feels so good...come here and kiss me, Lover..." Then she closed her eyes, parted her lips, and waited as her pirate kissed up the tops of her breasts, nibbled on her collarbone, licked and sucked at her throat—mmm, keep coming, handsome—teased her jawline, and finally brought his lips to hers in a surprisingly gentle first kiss.

Milady wasn't particularly interested in kissing, but Dana sure was, and she came out of her vampiress self just long enough to realize that Ben Carter was an excellent kisser. He spent long moments caressing her mouth with lips alone. Then as he grew more excited—his body was between her legs now, and she could feel his cock hardening against the moist lips of her naked pussy—his mouth opened and the tip of his tongue began to explore deeper, brushing against her teeth. She heard him moan as he found her fangs. Then she became the aggressor, attacking his tongue with hers, as if it was a dragon, defending the treasure cave of her mouth and lips. Their tongues wrestled, and she raised her head pressing her face against his, until he broke the kiss, and turned his head aside to nuzzle her cheek. This was the moment Milady had been waiting for. Her face brushed past his ear, she giggled, breathed out loud "Gotcha!" and bit him, hard, on the side of his neck.

29.

Because of the way her fangs had been designed, Dana knew that biting with them was risky. She didn't actually want to draw blood—well, maybe just a drop, just to see what it tasted like—but she knew the bite would hurt. She wanted it to hurt, wanted her victim to feel the pain—whoops, Milady was back, apparently—as he realized he'd fallen prey to her seductive trap, but—excuse me, Dana again—the man was strong; she didn't want him struggling so hard that he actually knocked her fangs off her teeth. So as she bit, she wrapped her legs around her pirate's torso, and crossed her ankles. At the same time, her arms snaked around the back of his head, forcing his neck against her mouth, and held on as tightly as she could.

Her victim roared in pain as he felt her bite, and tried to jerk his head away from her, but she held on, fangs pressing into his skin, sure that she was marking him as hers, and becoming more aroused as he writhed and twisted. He even tried to roll her off, but only succeeded in flipping them over so that she was atop him, which was exactly where she wanted to be. She released his throat, and—as she had with Kelly—began to suck and lick gently, making small wet sounds, and punctuating them with the occasional sigh, as if she were actually sucking the blood from his body, and delighting in its flavor. With no conscious effort on her part, her ankles unlocked, her legs straddled him, and her hips began to move, grinding her sopping cunt against his bone-hard, throbbing erection. He lay very still beneath her. She could feel his raged breathing; wondered why he didn't grind back. Then she understood: she had him right on the edge. Perfect!

She stilled the motion of her body, and gave his neck a last gentle suck before pulling her lips from his flesh with a barley audible smack. Then she sighed, nuzzled the angry red flesh on his neck where she'd bitten him, and purred into his ear: "Poor foolish Pirate! Can't say I didn't warn you. Guys are sooo easy: flash a little tit, bat your eyelashes, beg for a kiss, and..." she drew the tip of her tongue across his bruised throat, "dinner is served." She gave a cruel little chuckle. "You're delicious, by the way. So sweet and salty and hot; part of me just wants to...mmm...rip your throat out and...well, sort of shotgun you, like with a beer." She giggled again, and then, very deliberately, ground her pussy once against his cock through the sweats. Her Pirate gritted his teeth, and she heard the breath rasp in his throat as he tried not to lose control.

"But you're also very, very hard, aren't you, Mr. Gunn?" He nodded, not trusting his voice. "In fact, you're more than hard; you're just about ready to pop, am I right? She gave one more teasing grind against him, saw him grit his teeth, heard him mutter: "Yeah..."

"Good!" Milady cooed. "That pleases me, because it means you've been a good little boy, haven't you. I told you not to touch that lovely hard cock of yours; told you that your cum belonged to me, didn't I?"

"...yes!"

"And you haven't, have you? The last time you came was in my mouth, wasn't it?"

"...yeah, oh fuck, please...I'm..."

"Shhh...I'm going to put your cock back in my mouth now. You'll like that, won't you, my pet?" No answer. "I'm going to drain your cock of every last drop of cum, savor it, swallow it, and if you're lying to me, I'll know. If you've dipped your prick into some little slut's pussy...hell, if you've even jacked off into a Kleenex, I'll know. And if you have," she gave him one more slow, tortuous grind, "or if you dare to cum before your cock is between my lips..."

"What? Goddamn! please don't...so close..."

Milady smiled into her victim's eyes. "Then I won't fuck you before I kill you."

30.

The man's eyes crinkled up, and...was he smiling? Tough to tell; he was gritting his teeth so hard. Then she felt the lightest tremor between her thighs, like his body was shaking, just barely...was he fucking laughing?"

"What?" Milady/Dana snarled. Fury and fear and despair rose up inside her, and threatened to choke her. If he...broke this, now... If he was laughing at her, or...shit, what if...? All of a sudden she felt an urge to run...to get out of this stranger's apartment before... She started to climb off him. His shout startled her.

"No! Please...don't move...please—goddamn this is...absolute fucking agony...please don't...so close...you're so perfect!"

Perfect? That didn't sound so bad... At least he wasn't calling her cute. She lowered herself back down onto him. He groaned as the warmth of her slit came back into contact with his erection.

"Oh shit, so good...please...you're, like, every fantasy I've ever had coming true right in front of...look, please don't move! I don't want to...um...disappoint you, but I am so fucking close! I was just wondering: what...if I'm not lying?"

Dana took a minute to regroup: lying about what? Right! What was it, seconds ago, she was telling this guy that she was going to suck his cock, and if he'd cum since... He was into it; still into it; so into it! She was every fantasy he had ever...fuck! Milady came back, like a favorite song on the radio interrupted momentarily by some static as you drive under a bridge.

"Wait and see, Handsome. Right now, I'm thirsty."

31.

Her victim stayed stock still as she rose off him and crawled backwards down his body, licking and kissing and nipping his collarbone, nipples, below his diaphragm, across his abs until she came to the top of his black sweatpants. She looked up to see him watching her, and she smiled at him, baring her fangs. Then she peeled back the black fabric, and his cock sprung into view, hard as iron, deep red, and hot to the touch, short and thick, just as she remembered it. She inhaled his scent; that was familiar too. So was the taste, as she brushed the head of his dick with her pursed lips, then took his shaft into her mouth and began to suck.

She knew he wouldn't last long, and she remembered how he'd gotten off on the sounds she'd made, so she started in growling, panting and hissing around him. His body tensed up, abs clenching, knees bending...did she have time for one more tease...? She made a ring of her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock and squeezed hard, heard him roar in frustration, popped him out and snarled: "Cum in my mouth! Give it to me! I want to taste your cum!" Then she devoured his dick right down to the root, sucked back along the shaft, and felt him pulse. He howled as he came; an almost continuous stream, hot, thick, and salty. She let some slide down her throat, and then, with her mouth sealed around his shaft, as his thrusts began to lose a little of their force, she allowed maybe a teaspoon full to pool on her tongue.

The vampiress glanced up to see him watching her. Slowly, protecting her prize at the back of her mouth she pulled off him, raised her head, and opened wide. She allowed him to watch as her tongue sampled the viscous mixture of saliva and semen. Then she looked straight into his eyes and swallowed. Her eyes held his, her face expressionless as she counted slowly to five in her head. Then she smiled: "Good boy!" she purred, "An honest pirate, what is the world coming to? Now," she beckoned to him with a crooked finger, "kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed."

32.

Milady sat on the edge of the bed, long shapely legs spread wide, her shaved cunt framed by the black garter straps stretching from the seams of her bustier to the lacy tops of her stockings. She had discarded her heels, and the man kneeling between her legs could smell a heady mixture of perfume, pussy, fabric, soap and sweat. He looked up into his mistress' cold eyes, awaiting her command, prepared to gratify her slightest whim. He knew how it worked: she'd bitten him, and now he was hers to command, little better than a slave. The way the evening was going, that was just fine with him.

"Mr. Gunn," even her voice was erotic, "you were kind enough to invite me here, and I've done nothing in return but eat you out of house and home...or blood and cum as the case may be. And you were delicious..." her voice deepened to a sensuous growl, "warm, sweet, sticky blood, and hot thick, salty cum...mmm...yum yum!" She giggled: "So I've enjoyed making such a big strong man into such a...compliant little fucktoy." His cock, still half-erect even after the blowjob she'd given him, twitched at her dirty talk. "Still an obedient slave deserves a reward, and since I've tasted so much of you, it seems only fair that you should have a chance to...eat something too." Her hand moved to her lap, and she began to finger herself idly, almost lazily. Her victim watched, fascinated.

'Hypnotized.' thought Dana to herself as she watched him watching her. She'd hoped the evening would progress this far, had even rehearsed her little speech, and now...the way the man was looking at her! She made sure to caress herself gently, otherwise she'd come before he got his chance at her, and that just wouldn't be polite.

"Do you like what you see, Handsome?"

"You are...just so beautiful." Sounded like he meant it. "And your pussy is so...God, I just want to dive into you!"

"I think I want to cum three times tonight:" purred the vampiress, "once on your tongue, and twice on your cock. If you can...um...arrange that, I may decide to let you live for as long as you prove...amusing. If not..." She let her tongue caress the tips of her fangs.

He sat back on his heels and smiled. "Wow, no pressure! That kind of assignment could give a guy performance anxiety..."

She giggled, pretended to think about that for a second: "Hmmm...nope, don't care. Now..." She lightly tapped her slit with two fingers and raised her eyebrows: 'ready?'

His smile became a wolfish grin: "Your wish is my command, Milady." And with that, he leaned forward and slowly drew the tip of his tongue from the bottom of her vagina right up between her pussy lips to her clit, caressed it lightly, and smiled to hear her groan.

33.

Milady/Dana derailed her train of thought for a time, giving herself over to sensation as her slave/lover pleasured her. He began slowly, repeating the long pass and caress until she could hear herself curse in frustration: "Oh yeah...sooo good, just...ahh, fuck! No! please you...oh fuck, don't you dare...fuckin' YES!" She felt as if she were above herself watching this encounter between the cruel, capricious enchantress, her long legs spread like some pagan goddess of lust, all red hair and big tits and black lace, and the powerful man kneeling before her, servicing her, worshiping her in a vain attempt to pacify her, to put off the moment when the bloodlust overcame her, and she fell on him...oh fuck, she could still taste his cum in her mouth, and now he had a finger up inside of her! "Oh FUCK! Yes...just like that...oh just like fucking THAT! Another! Fuckohfuckohfuck! Put another in...yea-uuuhh! Just like that...keep going, don't...please don't fucking stop! So good, soooh yeah!"

Two fingers inside her now, curling forward, massaging that rough little patch near the front, and now his tongue was back, more forceful, lashing at her...god her clit felt like it was on fire! In the back of her mind plain old Dana—or maybe hot little Dana; she didn't feel any too plain just then—ticked off an imaginary checklist she never knew she'd prepared: great kisser, loves to eat pussy...holy "OH GODDAMN, YES, Right THERE!" If the man has money, conversation, and a sense of humor, I'll fuckin' marry him tomorrow! "But you have to promise to keep...yeah yeah, yes, just like...yes, oh please oh pleaseoh...FUCK!"

Had she? Did she just say that last part...oh...who fucking...? She felt her body tense, the muscles at her core straining to contain her, but if he kept doing her like that...if that tireless tongue of his didn't stop—please don't fucking stop—smacking her clit...oh fuck his face was buried in her cunt now, trying to suck at her...while his tongue...how the fuck... No thought left, muscles tightening, contracting...put it off just another...

"OHHHH YUH-FUCKIN...YEHHH, YEHHH, YUNH-HUHN...YEEEeeessssss!

34.

It took a few minutes for her orgasm to pass off completely. Milady lay back on a stranger's bed, a hand between her legs, stroking herself gently to prolong the occasional aftershock. Finally when her breathing—did vampiresses breathe?—returned to normal, she raised herself onto an elbow. Her victim knelt submissively at the foot of the bed; well, his posture was submissive. The shit-eating grin on his face, on the other hand...

"Oh, Mr. Gunn?" He was instantly on his feet and standing naked by the side of the bed. She reached out a hand to grasp his newly-erect cock, and gave it a few languid strokes. She examined it, feeling it harden in her hand. "That was...impressive." she cooed. She dropped his cock. "Lie on your back beside me."

He obeyed, and she crawled atop him until they were face to face, the hair on his chest pleasantly rough against her nipples. On an impulse, she lapped at a wet spot at the corner of his mouth: salt and vinegar and...something. She sighed, taking small tastes of herself off his lips and nose and cheeks. He lay passive, letting her explore, only kissing back gently when she sampled his lips. Dana could get used to this, but Milady... The vampiress reached down to close her hand around her pirate's renewed erection. He gasped as she began to pump him slowly.

"What have we here?" purred Milady. "Feels hard...and hot. Is this that stake you were threatening me with? Want to shove it into me and see what happens?"

"Yeah...yeah, I do..."

"Do what, Pirate? What do you want to do? Do you want to bury your cock in my hot pussy and fuck me until I scream; is that what you want to do?"

"Yes, oh goddamn...you're making me so hard...Yes!"

"Then say it to me, Handsome! Tell me exactly what you want to do to my body. And make it nasty! When I get bored I get hungry."

Quince
Quince
350 Followers