Plainly Powerful

Story Info
1930's woman helps her friends get more out of sex & hubby.
9.5k words
4.06
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers

As with the Femdom Family Album, the photos that should accompany this story are omitted due to copyright issues; but descriptions are included in brackets. It should go without repeating that all of the women are plain, or even what some unenlightened might call ugly.

*****

Plainly Powerful

The Mildred Walker Story

The story of a remarkable woman who learned how to seduce men to submit to her sexually without being a beauty queen, and how she shared the secret with other ordinary women.

Introduction

[A plain women with a strong, manly chin, is looking off to her right, while she sits backward in a wooden dining chair, her legs straddling the seat, her arms resting on the back. She's wearing a small check print house dress that has ridden up above her stocking tops revealing a bare and slightly bushy pubic area. Her causal homespun appearance above is in stark contrast to the panty-less bottom spread so openly.]

Mildred Garson was born in 1910. Her father was a successful real estate investor. Her mother, Helen, ran a successful, upscale and very discreet disciplinary service. Some men came to her on their own for needed correction, but often the well-to-do ladies would send their men to her as penance before they would be forgiven for some transgression. As such, Mildred's childhood was very comfortable. Her greatest tragedy had been the death of her father when she was 16. Thanks to her mother's business she still wanted for nothing.

The Great Depression wiped out the fortunes of her mother's clients and also her disciplinary business. Mildred's mother had put away a little money, but the oldest daughter would have to make her own way in the world. Mildred knew that even a plain woman could use sex to control the right kind of man. From her mother she had learned it was all about sexual confidence, and availability, or not.

She attracted a farmer, Herbert Walker, who proved to be a good provider. Mildred and Herbert never had children. This allowed her to maintain a close relationship with her sister Dorothy and young cousin, Virginia, and be a strong influence on both girls. She was an advocate of men's need for the guidance of loving female authority, albeit on not so public a stage as some of her family.

During the Great Depression she did a lot of community work with the other women on the surrounding farms. She and other volunteers appear in some of the Depression Era photography commissioned by the Farm Security Administration. She became interested in photography at this time. It was also during this time that she began discreetly showing some of her friends and neighbors how to gain better control of their menfolk and secure better sexual satisfaction for themselves as well.

After the War her sister and cousin re-established her mother's business and asked her to join them. She declined, preferring to continue her work quietly with the plain and ordinary country girls, so often left out of the social movements to improve women's lives.

Recently her family discovered a sort of picture diary of her "girls", as she sometimes called them. Her notes are most revealing about both her methods and beliefs. Most of all, her excitement comes through when one of her friends turns the corner and takes charge. The photographs were part of an exercise to help them feel better about their own bodies and nudity, and were obviously never intended for general circulation. Even so, one can see the courage and struggle it took for these women to have their naked images preserved at all, when a lifetime of experience had conditioned them to extreme modesty.

Using first names only, and being reasonably sure that no one remains who could identify them, we still prefer that this book remain in the hands of the women descended from her sister Dorothy and cousin Virginia.

***

I always tell my girls that the first person who must love them and find them attractive is themselves. I can often tell from their response to that remark where to begin our "education".

Some are amused, as if the idea that love or attractiveness could have anything to do with them is ridiculous on its face. Others are angry when I talk about finding themselves attractive.

The first group have long been accustomed to not being the pretty girl, to not even hoping for that kind of attention. Their lives center around chores, children, and other practical matters, duties to be performed in the furtherance of a good life. Marriage becomes something like a business partnership with a man who hopefully appreciates those same qualities and will treat her decently, perhaps even with respect. While this may be a good working arrangement, it is a very bland dish; it lacks salt, let alone pepper. They require tender coaching and coaxing until they can see that there is more joy that could be theirs.

The second group are more challenging. They may have believed they were pretty once, but have been betrayed by cruel remarks or actions. Getting past the defensive wall they erect is difficult enough, but healing the hurt and redirecting the strength of their anger into something positive can be impossible in some cases.

I've had nothing but success with the first type; with the second, even though I have had more successes than failures, I worry more over the failures. Their actions generally make their situations worse over time. I fear that the hurt and pain they hide beneath their hard exteriors will only get worse, and their exteriors will have to get harder which will cut them off from more opportunities for joy, deepening their hurt and pain. And so the circle starts again. In the end, their chances for leaving that cycle get smaller with each passing year. It's easy to blame men, or a society that fawns over superficial beauty; but that is unproductive - the absence of beauty preferences doesn't help anyone see beauty in everyone.

[A woman with curly blond hair hangs her head and closes her eyes as her raised arms support her against a sloping wall. She's wearing a satin house coat that is unbuttoned revealing a lacy merry widow style corset. One nipple on her medium sized breasts can just be seen peeking out above the corset. The skin under her upper arm and on her neck are just beginning to show the signs of sagging with age.]

Ellen was so shy and fearful of believing that there could be beauty in her that it took well over an hour to convince her to even put on the sexy lingerie. But the fact that she had some she thought of as "sexy" convinced me she still had hope that word could apply to her. I snapped the photo when she gave up in frustration from trying to strike a sexy pose and just leaned on the sloping wall of the attic room. In the picture it appears as if she is holding up the room, but is weary from it all, and the gap in her silk house coat shows that under the strong woman's exterior is someone who wishes to have more. To me it seemed obvious that Ellen's husband needed to see more of the sexy lingerie, but only as a condition of doing more to help her hold things together.

Every situation and person is a little different; how far and how fast they can go, how far they can lead their partner, what method will work best. Women are often fond of comparing men to dogs, especially that dog who wants to hump on every leg that comes near and mount every female who's the least bit willing. It's not a bad comparison for many men, even the ones who don't act on those impulses, but the analogy can go further. The dog can be trained to be a loyal partner; it's all about harnessing those impulses and seeing to it that they can only get rewarded in one way. It really can be as simple as a reward for the right behavior, a small rebuke for the wrong.

Ellen needed to build up her husband's desire by arranging for him to see her looking ready for love, but also understanding that she would feel that way more often if she simply weren't so tired from all she had to do around the house. He could start by just not leaving so much mess behind, "just leave the room as you found it, dear."

Life on a farm, even modern ones like ours, is long and hard work. While city women may be able to put a lot more work on their husbands and get a lot of pampering, this just isn't as possible in the country.

[A dark haired woman glares a little disdainfully at the camera. Her hair is pulled back loosely, she sits on a chair bare from the waist down with her legs widely spread. Her pose is not so much as an inviting gesture, but more of a blatant "here it is". Her breasts with large areolas are revealed by the simply act of pulling her top up over them.]

Constance had a very low opinion of men. I asked her if she would show me a pose that would hint to her husband that she was interested in some romance. This is what she did, saying "This is all men are interested in. Let's just get it over with." I was stunned for a moment till she practically ordered me to take the picture.

I've found in my years that people will more easily talk about themselves if they are distracted a little by some simple physical chore. So my visits frequently happened under the guise of sharing chores to make the work go quicker.

Over many of these visits I discovered Constance used to be Connie when she was a young girl. But at some time during adolescence she switched to Constance. She didn't have to fill in too many details for me to see that teasing about her appearance and other slights moved her to see herself as the stronger, less emotional, harder to hurt, Constance. But that was only the beginning. When she met her husband he responded to her strengths and made her feel important. He never lied to her with false flattery, but his actions made it seem that superficial beauty wasn't that important to him. They "fell in love" and were married, as she told it, but I suspect that they both just felt this was a good and comfortable arrangement.

However, a few years ago Constance caught him in an affair, with a much younger and more attractive woman. It was a short lived thing and he was appropriately sorry and promised never to stray again. While the affair may have been forgiven, it certainly was not forgotten and what little passion had been in their marriage before disappeared completely. A two pronged approach was needed. She needed to initiate more sexual contact with her husband, while at the same time ensuring that she was his only outlet. One "prong" involved a little sleuthing to discover where and when he masturbated so he could be monitored later; then catching him and embarrassing him enough to promise not to. The other, initiating sex with him, required her to see her husband's choice of the other woman as more a response to the other's sexual confidence rather than an opinion about attractiveness. This was the harder of the two pieces. Eventually Constance did see it that way, in part because of some examples I could point out. I never had to break any confidences, or bring my friends together, but if you looked around it was easy to see that there were happy, sexually loving couples where the wife was clearly no beauty queen.

[A young woman is slipping a simple shirt on, she's wearing nothing else. She's turned sideways and her pregnant belly protrudes very far, even her belly button is sticking out. Although the rest of her body seems to have retained its original shape her breasts try to perk but sag a bit under their own weight.]

Marietta was shy and timid about her appearance. She knew she had always been the plain girl, but now that she was pregnant she felt she had moved to ugly, fat girl. Even though her husband had wanted a child very much and seemed very excited, ever since she began showing he was more distant and seemed uninterested in any romance at all. He had upped the amount of help he gave her, but the loving attention she used to enjoy with him seemed to have faded. His earlier excitement about the baby and his voluntarily increasing his chores around the house to take some burden off Marietta made me play a hunch that he was just being overly careful. The cure for this would be easy.

I suggested that she be a little forward about bringing up the subject of sex to her husband. Let him know that while there are some things that she just didn't feel like doing, that there are lots of things that she could do, and that most of all she liked to know that he's still interested, because it made her feel better. I said that he would almost certainly be responsive because of his admirable desire to make her more comfortable during the pregnancy. But she should also follow this up by obtaining his promise not to have any sort of sex without her. She could present it as sharing some of loss of physical intimacy together; but the main purpose and value was for him to see her as sexual, even in her condition and for her to make that more intense by keeping him aroused though not always "fulfilled". That sexual energy would come in handy when the baby arrived. I'm happy to say that this worked fantastically and Marietta is a proud mother and a very loved and pampered wife.

[She is calmly staring at the camera while completely nude, sitting cross legged in an easy chair in a living room. Her hands are crossed in her lap, strategically covering her sex.]

Sarah was well educated and well read. Even though farm life was less idyllic than she had imagined when she met her husband, she was determined to keep her commitments and to make the marriage work. She expected that he would also be committed to the same sort of romance he implied there would be when they were engaged. Being intelligent she understood immediately the concept that during courting men responded to a challenge but she couldn't understand how or why they would agree to that same sort of situation again; after all isn't that why they marry in the first place, she thought. Her natural shyness, as you can see in her first picture, also worked against her re-igniting his romantic fire.

[The same lady is completely nude now standing next to a bookshelf. Her pubic bush is clearly visible, and there is a slight smile on her face.]

Explaining the idea of "orgasm rationing" for her husband so he would always be in anticipation of a sexual release, but unsure of when, made sense to her. But her shyness made her twist it, "so he would respond to anyone or anything sexual, and only to me because I would have some control." I had to admit that no one had ever taken it that way before. I admitted that might be how it worked at one level, but at another he was still the man who loved her, who would agree to this arrangement when he saw how much better things were, like the excitement of courting or a really big build up.

[In this picture she is sitting with her legs bent under her, but with legs spread. Her hands rest on her thighs and her smile is clearly alluring.]

Once her intellectual concerns were dealt with she took to the idea with fervor. She became more comfortable and confident in her nudity and sexuality and was able to entice the appropriate promises from her husband about masturbation. She was extremely subtle and thorough in developing ways to monitor his behavior without being obvious about it. He was only caught twice before he gave up attempts at breaking his word. By that time he was already seeing how much their lives had improved in the sex department.

[Another of her standing fully exposed next to a lamp in front of a brocaded wall. Her expression is pensive, and she looks calm, confident and in control.]

One of Sarah's innovations was "Nude Night". On an evening of her choosing, though never the same day, they would spend the evening completely nude. One would be randomly chosen to be in charge of how the evening went. When her husband was in charge it was very obvious how the evening would go. But that rarely seemed to happen.

I asked Sarah what she had studied in school. She said it was mostly mathematics. She was fascinated by methods and systems that appeared to produce random results but in fact could be predicted and controlled.

[A slightly heavy woman with very short dark hair and glasses almost scowls as she looks off camera. She's topless revealing pendulous breasts that are still full.]

When girls reach the bloom of puberty those with large endowments face a particularly difficult time. Whether the girl herself is plain or pretty she will be attracting a lot more attention from everyone, and the comments can have an effect on how she views herself and her sexuality for a long time after. That's why I'm going to combine several stories of my "big breasted sisters", since they all followed a similar path.

Most seemed to be angry when we started. It probably began with being angry with the boys and the other (envious?) girls who made the rude comments; you know, like "cow" and "udders" etc. Then the anger is directed not only at those making the remarks, but also those who look like they might be thinking something unkind. Soon it's a general feeling about most people. Not being so well endowed myself, at first some of their anger was at me too. Usually it's directed to men, since they hang onto that fixation with breasts the longest.

[Standing in front of a log fence, a woman lifts her arms behind her head, fully exposing enormous breasts. They are shapely, but hang more like udders than nudie models. Perhaps the raised arms give them better shape. Her pose appears to be intended as provocative, but her expression is cold and critical.]

Sadly, it can also turn inward and be anger at one's own body. It's these "new developments" that caused all the trouble. Accepting and caring for yourself, including your own body is, in my humble opinion, the first step in having a happy sex life and becoming a strong and confident woman. To earn their trust I had to share painful memories of my own teenage years. Having small breasts and my Mother's strong chin made being mistaken for a boy all too easy to be teased about.

[A larger woman with long dark hair has her arms raised above her head, tossing her hair. She's wearing a black lace slip, out of the top one large breast hangs while the other clearly shows an engorged nipple. Her expression is anything but sexy.]

There was definitely a fine line to be walked with these girls. They needed to know that their special physical attributes were regarded positively, but that they were not the exclusive reason for interest in her. Then she needed to regard them positively and feel comfortable using them and the reactions they might provoke in her own way; when and how she chose, in order to get what she wanted.

[A short-haired blond sits on the bed, with a leopard print top pulled off, except for her arms. She's smiling slightly and looking like she might be interested in some sexual play. Her black bra is holding huge breasts tightly together, creating a long line of cleavage. She's a big girl, with apparently big appetites.]

We'd often explore how they met their husbands; how she thought he felt about her breasts; and how the courtship had gone. Mostly the men had shown interest in them as potential helpmates on the farm and mothers to a family. Oddly only a few actually knew that their men had a preference for large breasted women. We would talk about the other women their husband could have chosen, and who he had shown any interest in before they were engaged. This was a way of showing them that they were appreciated on all of who they were.

[A large woman with very curly hair down to her shoulders, raises her right arm behind her head in a pose as if removing her top which is still clutched in her left hand. Her head is tilted to the right and there is a tentative hint of a seductive smile. Her breasts are large and full, with areolas the size of the palms of her hands, though the nipples are petite. She is just beginning to realize that she can use these assets, despite a chubby middle and a square face.]

Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers