Plan B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He buried his face in her cleavage, nuzzling the thin blouse down as he tongued the top of her left breast. In the grappling of a moment, Linda undid her own bra and pulled up her blouse to expose full breasts and pointy nipples. Peter sucked in most of one breast and circled the nipple with his crazed tongue. He held her tight round the small of her back, and suddenly felt hands on his cock--Valerie's hands--guiding the tip of his cock into Linda's pussy from below.

Linda moaned and eased down on his cock, at first holding onto Peter for dear life, but then abandoning herself to him, her head thrust back, her breast being devoured by his mouth, and her pussy finally filled with his long, thick cock to the hilt. She rode up and down slowly in ecstasy.

Peter staggered a little as he eased his way toward the soft couch. Somehow they fell back into the couch without breaking stride; Linda felt his full weight on her and locked her legs round his ass as he drove into her again and again.

Peter felt a foot by his face and looked up for a moment to see Valerie sitting against cushions at the other end of the couch a few feet from his head. He was looking straight at Valerie's dripping cunt which bucked as her fingers dipped in and out of it. Her face was aglow, her chest heaving.

The sight ignited Peter's cock, and he came hard and quivering into Linda's pussy. He kissed Linda and bent down to suck hard on her right nipple while keeping his cock all the way in her. His hand found her clit while his mouth and his other hand squeezed her breasts together to bring both her erect nipples into his mouth at the same time. His tongue went wild over the two nipples, circling and flicking them with the same rhythm as his finger on Linda's clit.

But it was Valerie who came first, with a moan and a groan and a shaking of the couch. Linda's convulsions echoed just seconds later. The orgasms hardened Peter's cock and he looked up to see Valerie's soaking pussy just inches from him. He reached for her legs and pulled her to his mouth, tasting her sloppy pussy, licking from one end to the other of her slit. He sucked lightly on her clit and poked his tongue into her pussy, and slid back up to her clit. She rocked and came again and pulled his head into her feverishly.

Linda extricated herself from Peter and rolled onto the rug to catch her breath. She peered up onto the couch to see Peter pulling himself up Valerie's sweaty belly to her breasts, smaller than Linda's but with nipples that stood up like erasers. Peter loved sucking and kneading them with his tongue and lips and Valerie's moans never seemed to stop.

Valerie gasped when his cock, still hard, arched into her cunt, slipping in easily, coated as it was in his own cum and her oozing juices. Her body fit him differently than Linda's--leaner, stronger, more compact, and he rode her side to side and forward and backward, face to face, kissing her deeply, their sweaty bodies slipping and sliding against each other. She couldn't get enough of his hard cock filling her again and again. When Peter arched his back to sit more upright, she sat up with him in his lap, and they bounced wildly on the soft couch until he came hard up into her and bent back with Valerie collapsing on top of him. They lay there quivering.

Linda traced her hands over them both, lightly, like a feather. Val's body twitched as Linda traced her fingernails lightly over her sister's bare sweaty back, down to her ass, and between her legs to Peter's balls, down his legs, and up Val's, tracing her fingers between Peter and Valerie up to Val's nipple and Peter's underarm, his shoulder, hair, forehead. Linda kissed him.

Val's pussy released Peter's cock, and she sat back on the couch. She laid a warm hand on his wet, softening cock, and slid her hand down his leg to rest it on his thigh.

Suddenly Valerie laughed. She reached for her sister and they hugged. Peter watched dreamily.

Slowly Peter got up, and collected his clothes. "I'm going to my place to take a shower," he said.

"Me too," said Linda. "I mean the shower, not your place. Why don't you come back over when you're done?"

"Definitely," said Peter.

"I'm going to fix us all something to eat," said Val. "Don't use up all the hot water, Linda."

Just as Peter reached his door, he heard the key in the lock downstairs opening the outside door. He slipped into his apartment without turning on the light, and peered out the stairway window to see who it was. It was Gerhard.

"Oh my God," Peter whispered to himself. He sank into his own couch, tired, happy, and relieved to be safely home.

A few moments later, a knock came on his door.

"Oh my God," Peter thought again. But this time he was afraid. He squeezed himself against the window to see if he could make out who it was. It didn't look like Gerhard.

He threw on his shirt and pants, as the knock came again. He opened the door.

"Hi," said Valerie, pushing her way in. She kissed him on the mouth and whispered, "Guess what? Gerhard's home. He decided he couldn't go without his Linda."

"Boy am I glad I left when I did." Peter held her tight, relieved that there wasn't some violent scene of betrayal from Gerhard, and happy to hold Valerie in the quiet darkness.

"Can I use your shower?" she asked.

"Only if you share it with me," he said.

After their shower, they ate some fruit, grabbed some drinks, and started getting dressed in Peter's bedroom, until they both realized how stupid that was. They stripped again and embraced under the covers of his bed.

Suddenly they heard the noises. Gerhard and Linda were going at it in the bed on the other side of the wall. Valerie stifled a laugh. They could hear everything.

"This is how it was when I moved in, except it was me making the noise!" Peter said.

"We're just going to have to be real quiet," said Val. "I need my mouth stuffed with something to keep me quiet. Got any suggestions?" she said, gliding her hand to Peter's hardening cock and spreading his slippery precum over the tip.

"Yeah, I need something in my mouth too, or who knows what embarrassing noises I might make!" said Peter, reaching deep under the covers down her smooth belly to find her clean, warm, dampening pussy.

12