Plan B

Story Info
She planned to make you submit, but it's her turn.
2k words
4.38
21.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've had a rough day. I can see it in your face, in the way you carry yourself. I had plans for tonight- plans to make you my sex slave- but I can tell now those plans won't fly. I need to change gears quickly and try to gauge what I can do that will best fulfill your sexual needs as well as mine. Clearly you're in no mood to be dominated-work has fucked you enough today you don't need it at home too. Perhaps giving you a chance to let off some steam would do the trick.

We get home after a nice dinner and a big pitcher of sangria. You seem more relaxed but still slightly tense. I lead you upstairs by the hand and enter the bedroom. I quickly undress then practically drag you to the bed and begin tearing off the bedclothes to reveal the velcro sheets underneath. You see what I'm doing and start to help. I kneel on the bed stretching out towards one corner, purposely thrusting my hips and ass up and out towards you.

This has the desired effect as you quickly grab my bottom and pull me towards you on my hands and knees. You shove your face in between my legs. Roughly you spread my cheeks and start to investigate the hot moistness you find there with your tongue. I moan as you find my clit and then slide back to probe my ass. You let out a growl, dig your fingers into my ass cheeks and then suddenly let go.

I hear your belt buckle and the swish of your belt coming out of the belt loops and then nothing. You move from behind me, and open the drawer in the bed side table. You pull out the velcro restraints and my glass dildo. Seeing this, I feel the moistness between my legs increase and start to drip down my thighs. You're quickly back at my side and before I even register what's happening you have pulled me half way off the bed so that I'm standing stretched, bent over with my breasts flattened on the mattress, arms in front of me and my hips pressed against the edge of the bed. Happy with my position you strap the wrist restraints in place then nudge my legs farther apart with your foot. Now you have complete access to my ass and my pussy.

"Don't move." you tell me. Then suddenly I feel the sharp sting of your belt on my ass. I groan and my pussy convulses. You start out with several soft lashes of the belt, getting increasingly harder as you go. You notice I'm beginning to hump the bed- my ass reaching back for the next stroke of the belt. You stop and lay the belt down. I feel you move behind me and I feel the cold hard tip of the dildo at the opening of my cunt. Slowly you ease it inside me. I'm so wet from the beating it slides in easily. You grab my hair and pull my head to the side.

Fiercely you whisper in my ear "Don't let it drop."

I clench my pussy tightly against the glass and the feeling of it almost makes me come right there. And then I see you grab the leather strap.

"Oh God" I moan.

You haven't used the strap on me yet but I know it's going to hurt. I feel your hand press down on the small of my back- like I could go anywhere- and then the smooth cool leather caresses my skin. It feels nice against my blazing hot ass. You slowly rub the strap along my bottom, down my thighs and up towards my pussy. You're teasing me, making me wait and agonize over when the soft strokes will turn into the sharp sting I know is coming. I can tell you're enjoying this.

Suddenly the strap is gone and my pussy clenches down involuntarily in anticipation of the pain. The dildo you had shoved deep in my cunt starts to slip. The glass is coated in my juices and it's too slick for me to hold onto. Desperately my pussy grasps at the hard rod trying to pull it back inside. I don't want to drop it and suffer the punishment you'll surely inflict if I do. I arch my back slightly giving me a better angle and I manage to keep the dildo in place. The effort has caused me to become even more aroused and I'm sure I'll come as soon as the first stroke of the strap lands on my ass.

But again you start out softly, a few light slaps on my ass to warm me up, to test the feel of your new toy and my reaction to it. And then the blows start getting harder. Each stinging blow to my ass causes my pussy to clench and convulse around the dildo. Each strike brings me closer and closer to orgasm. The pain somehow turns to pleasure and my nipples stiffen against the sheets. I start to sweat and every time you strike me I let out a groan of half pain half pleasure. Though my mind tells me to try to escape the blows my ass and hips thrust backwards of their own accord eagerly trying to meet each new lash. I hear your breathing change as you watch me writhing, strapped to the bed, a dildo shoved deep in my cunt, and my body begging to be hit harder and harder. Your breathing is getting quicker, heavier and the blows are coming faster. I gasp and moan feeling the pleasure build and I feel the energy flowing off of you as you hit me.

"Yes!" I scream. "Oh God, yes!" I can feel the swell of my orgasm begin to take me.

"That's it." You hiss. "Come for me you dirty little slut! Come while I whip you."

The pleasure is intense, my entire body begins to convulse and spasm, and my pussy clutches desperately at the glass dildo. I pull at the wrist restraints and my back arches as I let out a scream. You land one last well placed strike against my ass which causes me to convulse again and then I feel your hand in between my legs. You grasp the dildo and pull it out, then roughly shove it back in, keeping my orgasm flowing through me. With your other hand you pinch at my clit making me whimper. You know just how to keep me going, my body responds to you like it has to no other. You start fucking me with the dildo as you rub at my clit and I come again, or keep coming, I can't tell which. I feel your hot breath against my ear.

"You are such a whore." You whisper in my ear.

"Yes." I moan back in response.

"You just came from being beaten. What kind of girl gets off on being spanked?" you ask me.

I'm still in the fog of my orgasm and answering you is difficult. I try to find the words but all I manage to get out is a soft groan "Unnhhhhh." I say.

My body quivers and bucks as you continue to shove the dildo in and out of my cunt and finger my clit. You know I can't think straight when I'm like this. Still, you use my failure to answer you as an excuse to give my as another hard swat with your hand.

"Answer me." You demand. "What kind of girl gets off on being spanked?" You ask again as you grind your hips against my sore ass. I can feel how hard your cock is through your slacks and I want you inside me.

"Whore." I groan. "A whore."

"That's right." You say. "A dirty. Little. Whore." You punctuate each word with a sharp thrust of the dildo into my soaked pussy. This sends me over the edge again, and you watch as I scream and clutch against the restraints.

"Oh God!" I scream "Oh fuck me. Please fuck me!" I beg.

"Oh I intend to." You reply. "But dirty little whores like you get fucked in the ass. You like it when I fuck your ass, don't you?" Oh, God, you're asking me more questions.

"Yes!" I manage to squeal as you firmly shove the dildo into my cunt one last time.

I hear you unzip your pants as you tell me, "Say it. Tell me you like my cock in your ass."

"Ohhhhhh" I groan again. "I love your cock in my ass. Please fuck my ass, please!"

I'm still so aroused from the beating and the sustained orgasm that my pussy literally dripped juices around the dildo and down my thighs. You run your hand between my legs and back up in between my cheeks to lubricate my ass with my own come. I feel your finger press into my tight opening and I groan.

"Oh fuck!" I scream.

You shove your finger in deeper and then pull it out lubricating it more and then you begin to finger fuck my ass. With your other hand you slide your dick up and down my hot dripping slit, coating yourself. You smack your cock up against my clit making me jump. Then you slide your dick back, slowly making your way towards my ass. I feel the head of your rock hard cock press up against my hole and I feel you increase the pressure trying to force your impossibly huge rod into my tight little ass. You press against me harder, forcing my hips into the edge of the bed and I press back against your cock willing myself to relax and open up to you. Then I feel you slide in. Oh that incredible fullness of the dildo in my pussy and your cock in my ass takes me over completely and I moan.

"Fuck, babe." You groan. "Your tight little ass feels so fucking good!"

"Yes, oh God yes. Please." I answer.

"Please what, baby?" you ask.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Please!"

You grasp my hips and pull back a little, then in one hard move you thrust your cock all the way back into my ass. We scream out together and you start to pound into me. Almost immediately I can feel my orgasm building. You reach one hand around to press on my clit as you continue your violent assault on my ass. I feel your cock starting to swell and stiffen in my ass.

"You little bitch!" you scream. "Your tight fucking ass is pulling the come out of me."

And I can feel it. My pussy and my ass are tightening around your cock, milking you, pulling and convulsing around your hot solid dick and the glass dildo. I feel so full and so tight I'm afraid I'll actually explode.

"Oh, oh yes, fuck my ass baby! Come in my ass! I want to feel you fill my ass with your come!" I scream.

I know these words will send you over the edge. You growl, dig your fingers into my hips and my clit and I feel your cock explode inside my ass. I feel your come coat the walls of my ass as you continue to pump in and out of me and this feeling of your dick pulsing and your hot come in my ass causes my own orgasm to rip through my body. I clamp down on your dick, on the glass dildo and my entire body locks. I hold on so tight you can't even move inside me. I wail as my body convulses and quivers around your cock until finally I manage to relax and let go. You collapse onto my back, your dick still imbedded deep in my ass. You brush the hair away from my face and kiss me tenderly on the cheek.

Staring into my eyes you say, "Thanks, honey. I really needed that." And you smile. I smile back.

"Anytime, sexy. I'm yours anytime you want. You know that." I reply. "Now can you do me a favor and get me out of these cuffs?"

You place your hand on my cheek and smile sweetly at me as you say, "Oh my dirty little slut, you didn't really think we were done yet, did you?"