Plan B after Husband Strays

Story Info
Europe trip leads both spouses to step out.
1.4k words
3.92
15.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I booked a 7 night bus tour of European cities. Both 28 years old, we were the youngest couple on the tour by at least 10 years. Most of the others in our travel group were retired.

The tour guide, Angelo, was a ruggedly handsome man who oozed charisma. I wasn't the only wife who stole glimpses of him and laughed a little too hard at his bad jokes. Needless to say, he was a part of many of the tourists' pictures.

On our second night in Europe, a number of people from the tour gathered in a local beer hall. My charming husband quickly became very popular with a group of 3 retired female teachers. He enjoyed their flirting and their compliments. More than once throughout the evening, he received a pinch or a squeeze, too. I found it funny and entertaining, and thought nothing of letting him go to one of their rooms to play some cards while I headed to our room to shower and go to bed. I don't usually stay up too late, but my husband is a night owl.

When he came back to our room, he stumbled around the cramped quarters, waking me up. I glanced at my phone and saw it was 3:00 am. As he laid down next to me, he smelled of cheap perfume. I asked him how the card games went. He just said that he won some and lost some. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

The next day, the 3 women were chatty and flirty with him again. They called him their "boy toy". I was starting to get a little annoyed with them. As the morning wore on, I made my husband stay by my side and steered him clear of those women as much as possible. We boarded a bus that afternoon for the 3-hour drive to the next city. As we were driving, my husband fell asleep. He asked me to put his phone in my purse before he dozed off, because it was uncomfortable in his pocket.

About 20 minutes later, his phone started buzzing and buzzing with texts. I pulled it out of my purse, and my heart sank as I saw the notifications for each text. "I want some more of your sugar." "Hey sexy, love those abs." "Repeat performance tonight, hunk?" Then, the pictures started coming through. Though they were smaller than usual on the notification screen, I could still make out the one of him in his underwear, the one with his underwear on a lady's head, and the one of a naked older woman straddling his face.

My tears started to flow, and I threw his phone back into my purse. The buzzes continued, so I just reached down and turned it off. I wanted to throw the damn thing out the window, and I just sat there and cried, while my pig of a husband slept. Angelo heard my whimpering, and he turned from his seat and offered me a tissue. He tapped the empty seat next to him, and mouthed the words "Need to talk?"

For the next hour, I blubbered and told him what had happened. He was very comforting, and he suggested ways I could confront my husband and start the uncomfortable conversation that we needed to have. He then joked that plan B could be for him to have sex with me to even the score. I laughed, but felt a little tingle inside at that suggestion.

He gave me a hug and a gentle kiss on the forehead, and I headed back to my seat. I had one more hour to clear my head, and I set a plan in motion.

When my husband woke up, I never mentioned the texts. I tried to act as normal as possible. After checking in to the next hotel, we ate at a nice romantic restaurant and strolled around town. The whole time, he seemed a little distracted and distant, though. When we got back to the hotel, I said I was going to read in bed for a while, and I suggested that he go find his card club - they probably were looking for their "boy toy". He said "OK, if you insist" and bounded up the stairs.

On my way to our room, I texted Angelo and asked if he had some more time to talk. He said he could be up in 10 minutes, so I gave him my room number. I quickly undressed and put on the hotel robe. When I heard a knock at the door, my heart skipped a beat. I opened it slowly, striking the sexiest pose I could muster. I let the robe fall off my shoulders to the floor and stood there naked. As Angelo's eyes devoured my body, I said, "I've decided on plan B."

He stepped into the room, closed and locked the door, and reached one hand out to gently touch my left nipple. It sprang up quickly to his touch, and a soft moan escaped my lips. He then placed his hands on the side of my face and drew me into a very passionate kiss. As we kissed, I unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was covered with thick black hair, and I hungrily ran my fingers through it. He lowered the shirt off his shoulders, with his tongue still dancing with mine.

I then unbuttoned his pants, and they dropped to the floor. Angelo kicked off his shoes, stepped out of his pants, then peeled down his checkered boxers. Out sprang a lovely cock that was 5" and still growing. He had a thick patch of black hair in his pubic region, too.

Angelo lifted me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down, then lay down beside me as he took one, and then the other nipple into his mouth. He alternated kissing my sensitive 34B breasts and kissing my mouth. Each type of kiss sent a wave of pleasure through my body. One of his hands found its way to my pussy while my hand started eagerly stroking his now 8" cock. We stimulated each other for a few minutes as we continued some hot and heavy kissing.

Angelo then raised up on his knees, placed my legs on his shoulders, and entered me with his cock. Very quickly he was buried to the hilt, and he started pounding me with a lot of force. This was not a slow, gentle tryst, this was hardcore sex. His balls slapped against my ass with each thrust. My breathing quickened, and I knew I was close. Angelo started to grunt and speak in Italian, and I knew he was close to the edge, too.

I felt his warm seed spray deep inside me, and then I immediately lost control of my legs and my pussy for a few seconds. I shook and shivered and moaned, as tears started to stream down my face again. We laid there for about 20 minutes, with Angelo stroking my hair and softly kissing my head and neck.

I got up to go to the bathroom, and on the way back I paused to admire the gorgeous Italian who had just brought me to ecstasy. I leaned down to kiss him and asked if I could sleep in his room tonight. He said, "It would be my pleasure. In fact, you can stay with me the rest of the trip, if you'd like."

Angelo got dressed as I gathered up my things and put them in my suitcase. I put on the hotel robe, and we walked arm-in-arm to his room. When we got there, Angelo excused himself and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later he came out completely naked. He asked me if I was ready for round two.

Sitting down on the bed, I licked my lips and he guided his cock directly to them. I kissed and licked and stroked his beautiful cock, and very soon it was fully erect again. I grabbed my camera and took a selfie of me with just the tip of his large cock in my mouth.

I sent the picture to my husband, with the following text: "I found my own boy toy for the rest of this trip. I will be staying in his room from now on, so you can enjoy being with your three old women as much as you'd like. I don't want to talk about things until we get home."

I tossed the phone aside and took Angelo's cock into my mouth again.