Plan B Ch. 02

Story Info
She agrees to submit completely to you.
3.5k words
4.58
21k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 2 of Plan B. You can probably read this without reading chapter 1 but it will make more sense if you read them in order. Please enjoy!

"Oh no." I say. "We're definitely done." And I tug impatiently at the wrist restraints.

You smile again. "I don't think you're really in a position to make that determination, darling." You reply, as you slide your cock out of my ass and stand up.

"Your ass looks beautiful with my marks on it." You tell me, giving me a quick swat on my already burning cheeks causing me to jump and squeal. "It makes my dick hard just seeing you like that. Spread out, bound to the bed, bright red ass in the air. You are gorgeous." You run your hands appreciatively down my back and over my ass. It's quite tender and even the soft loving strokes you give me now cause me to wince a little.

"Well unchain me and I'll see what I can do about that hard cock for you." I offer seductively looking back over my shoulder and licking my lips.

"Oh you're not getting out of this that easy." You tell me. "I have plans for you tonight."

"So did I." I murmur to myself.

"Grace." You call my name, your voice is serious. "If you want out of the cuffs, tell me now. You know what to say. If not, we will continue and I promise you will not regret it."

I ponder this a moment. I can see that my plans are shot to hell and I figure I might as well help you to achieve yours. We've been moving in this direction for a while, but I've never let you really tie me up, never given you total control before. It's not my nature. But I can see that you want this. That you need this from me and it is my nature to give you that. I will give you everything I am to make you happy.

"Grace?" your voice interrupts my musings.

"Son of a bitch." I mutter under my breath. This is it. I'm going to submit to you completely. I already know I'm yours, that I belong to you and only you. We both do. But tonight I will show you that by letting you have your way with me, by letting you dominate me. I have fought this every step of the way. I fell for you in an instant and have never looked back, but it has been hard for me to admit how much power you have over me. Usually I am the one in control. Usually I call the shots. But not this time. When I fell for you I fell completely like I never had before. I had no control. It was overwhelming. You were like a tidal wave pulling me under. I couldn't control it and I didn't want to try. And that scared the hell out of me. But it was intoxicating at the same time.

Tonight, if this is what you want from me, if this is what you need then I will give it to you. Take me. Take all I am, take everything. I'm yours totally and completely. Use me like the whore that I am for your pleasure and I will submit. Only please, please, don't make me say it.

"Grace." You move to my side again and place your hand on my cheek. You stare down into my eyes. Fuck! You're going to make me say it. "Grace, my sexy little slut." You wrap your fingers in my hair and tug. You know that makes my pussy twitch when you do that. You bring your face down to mine so our lips are almost touching. "You must tell me that this is what you want. So there is no confusion."

"Fuck." I say softly burying my face into the sheets.

"Come on kitten, you can do it. Tell me what I want to hear." You prompt me gently as you begin to stroke my cunt. "Are you ok with continuing? Will you submit to me tonight?" You slowly slide the glass dildo out of my soaked pussy and place it on the bed. You circle your finger around my clit and pinch it lightly knowing this drives me crazy. "You know you want to. You know deep down you want to give me control, you need to give me control. Now tell me." Your voice is demanding, strong and controlling. "Are you ok with continuing?"

"Yes." I whisper.

"Yes, what?" you ask.

Son of a bitch. "Yes I'm ok with continuing." I respond through my clenched teeth. I know that's not what you were asking me to say but I just can't bring myself to say it.

You suddenly shove two fingers into my cunt and I gasp. You press your thumb against the opening of my ass which is dripping with your come. I start to groan and grind my hips back against your hand. As much as I try to deny it, giving you control really gets me going. You are so forceful, so controlling, so, so...dominant that I just get all kinds of turned on. You let me hump your hand for a few seconds while you tease my pussy and ass and then suddenly you pull your hand away. Damn! I was just getting close to another orgasm too!

"Let's try this again." You say roughly. "Yes, what?"

I turn my head to stare at you and I see how dark your eyes are. I know you're in no mood for smart ass answers but the thought of what I must say makes me cringe. You grab my face and I can smell my pussy on your hand.

"Answer me!" you demand.

"Yes." I gasp. "I am ok with continuing. Sir." I spit out the last word like it's poison. You grin. Your face can barely contain the smile it's so big.

You stroke my cheek and purr, "That wasn't so bad, now, was it kitten?" and then you reinsert your fingers into my hot, wet cunt. You thrust them in and out hard and fast, your thumb pressing against my clit each time. Instantly I'm moaning again, close to climax and grinding on your hand. You feel my pussy start to clench down on your fingers and can tell I'm almost there, right on the brink of another orgasm. I'm writhing around on your hand, delirious in my pleasure when suddenly you pull your fingers out of my soaked pussy. I groan in disappointment, my cunt clutching at nothing, desperately trying to find some sensation to continue towards climax. But you've stopped.

"No!" I moan, "I was so close! Why did you stop?" I whine.

You cluck your tongue at me and say in an amused voice, "Now, kitten, I know you're new at this, but there are certain rules you must learn to follow. When you are submitting to me you do not question me, my actions, or anything I do. You do not speak unless I ask you a question or give you permission. I am in control of you, of your body, of your orgasms. You do as you're told, no questions. And if you do not obey you will be punished. Do you understand?"

I glare at you. If my hands were free right now I'd smack that smug look right off your face. But my hands aren't free, and I'm spread out across the bed naked with my ass in the air and I got here by my own free will. I got here because you were right- deep down I wanted to give you this. So I answer your question with a polite, "Yes, Sir." Though my jaw stays clenched while I do.

"Good. You're a quick learner, I knew you would be." You smile at me. "I'd hate to have to start off by punishing you."

I wonder to myself what kind of punishment you would actually inflict on me. We both know I like a certain amount of pain. That discussion is what started us down this path in the first place. So, threatening me with pain wouldn't be much of an incentive to behave. Then it came to me- orgasms. You said you control my orgasms. Tying me up, turning me on, bringing me right to the edge and then denying me release- THAT would be pure torture for me. That would certainly be a punishment. That would certainly get me to do whatever you demanded of me. That would be how you could control me. I cursed you silently for knowing me so well and I cursed myself even more for getting myself into this.

You reach over my head and undo the cuff on my left hand and then the one on my right.

"Get up and kneel on the bed, pet- on your hands and knees facing me." You tell me.

I quickly do as I'm told- not wanting to anger you and risk my orgasms. My legs are shaky and my pussy is still dripping and aching for release. You move in front of me, wiping off your cock with a washcloth.

"Take my cock in your mouth. Do not use your hands." You say when you've finished cleaning yourself. "I want to fuck that tight little cunt of yours so you're going to suck me until I'm hard again."

Knowing you that won't take much effort on my part. I bend down a little and tentatively lick the head of your dick. There's a little drop of come leaking out the tip and I run my tongue over it. I love the taste of your come. Gently I suck the head of your cock into my mouth and slowly begin to take more of you in using my tongue to inch you farther and farther inside me. As I run my tongue along the underside of your dick I can feel you begin to swell and pulse. I suck harder and soon have your entire length buried in my mouth. I love feeling your cock grow hard while I suck on you. Just as I anticipated it doesn't take long before your cock is full, thick and hard again. On my hands and knees, I grip the edge of the bed as you grab the back of my head and force me down onto your huge dick. Your head presses into the back of my throat and I gag. Tears sting my eyes and I try to pull back but you hold tight, forcing my head farther down, forcing me to take more of your cock down my throat.

I can't breathe, I feel like I'm suffocating, tears are streaming down my face, smearing my mascara and I'm afraid I'm going to pass out when suddenly you pull back a little- just enough to let me breathe- and then shove your hard cock back down my throat again. I gag again, and you moan. I guess the feeling of my throat contracting around your dick feels good. I'm starting to drool and my saliva is dripping down your cock. You pull my head back again and then start to slowly fuck my mouth. Your grasp on my head tightens, pulling my hair as you thrust yourself into me, and my pussy contracts. You using me like this is making me even wetter. I feel your balls tighten against my chin and your cock jumps in my mouth. I know you're getting close to coming and I start sucking hard on the head of your dick. You pull my head back and your cock pops as it leaves my mouth. I stare at you in surprise, wondering why you stopped. I'm about to ask, when I remember- I am submitting to you tonight and that means I do not question you.

"Lie down on your back." You gasp. I can tell you're clinging to control, but just barely. "I'm going to tie you up now and fuck that hot little cunt of yours." You tell me.

That alone is enough to make me obey. The thought of your massive dick stretching my aching cunt is enough to make me do anything. I lie down quickly with my arms and legs by my side.

"Spread them." You say simply. And I know exactly what you mean. I spread my arms above my head and spread my legs as far apart as they can go. I'm now lying spread eagle on the bed. You grab my ankles roughly and slide them up the bed until the backs of my heels are touching my thighs. You swiftly secure my wrists and ankles so I can't move and a slow panic washes over me. I can't move. I'm lying bound, legs splayed lewdly open, completely immobile, totally and utterly at your mercy. My pussy drips in anticipation. You grab the glass dildo that is still coated in my juices and rub it along my slit.

"You cunt is soaked. You're such a dirty whore. You like this- you can't lie- your body gives you away." You shove the dildo into my pussy and pull it back out. You pinch my clit and I moan, I try to buck away but I can't move an inch. You slide the dildo back towards my ass and plunge it in. I yelp in surprise more than pain- I wasn't expecting that. And you slap my clit. I yelp again, but again my body betrays me and my pussy gushes. You see and feel my wetness and you smile.

"That's right, kitten, I know you like it. And we're just getting started."

I blush. My entire body flushes red in embarassment at how your rough treatment and domination turns me on. You slap my clit again, harder this time and my body bucks involuntarily. My cunt convulses and spasms on the verge of orgasm just from a swat to my clit. You're right, I am a dirty, filthy whore. I see you smile at my body's reaction to what you're doing. You're really enjoying this, and I can tell it's turning you on as much as it's turning me on. Your cock is rock hard and throbbing. I can see it pulse with every heartbeat. It's standing straight up and so swollen it's a bright reddish purple. It actually looks like it hurts it's so hard. You rise up on your knees and lean over me, aiming your dick at the entrance to my pussy. With one hand you grab my throat and stare into my eyes. You squeeze my airway tightly- so tight I can't breathe. My eyes widen in panic as you lean in and whisper to me.

"Remember, slut, you don't come without my permission. I'm going to fuck that tight little cunt of yours now. Do not come until I tell you. Understand?" You let go of my throat so I can answer.

"Yes, Sir." I gasp.

But I have no idea how I will manage. Your hand around my neck and your menacing words have my pussy dripping and convulsing in little anticipatory orgasms already. I try desperately to calm myself, to think of something, anything else besides how achingly, terribly, agonizingly turned on I am. But it's no use. My mind, my entire being is centered on my cunt, on my arousal, on my need for release. I don't want to let you down and I certainly don't want to be punished, but I'm afraid I won't be able to stop myself from coming when you thrust your hard cock inside me. You can see the struggle in my eyes as you look at me and you smirk.

"Don't let me down, kitten." You say as you rise up on your knees. You pinch my clit once more for good measure and I squeal and writhe around on the bed. You laugh darkly.

"That's my little slut." you say "I love how you love the pain."

You reach underneath me and grab my hips, lifting my bottom up so I'm half in the air, half on the bed. I'm completely helpless, lying there like a little rag doll. And I realize then, that's exactly what I am tonight. I'm your toy. I'm your own personal little fuck toy. This realization causes me to moan. I can't even tell you how much that thought turns me on. You direct your dick at the entrance to my tight wet cunt and in one swift movement you shove yourself all the way in to the hilt. You let out a strangled cry as my pussy clamps down and squeezes.

"You whore." you scream at me. "God your fucking cunt is so tight!" you growl as you begin to pound into my soaked pussy.

Using my hips as leverage you shove yourself in and out of me in long, hard, violent thrusts. And every thrust is punctuated by a dirty name.

"Slut! Whore! Cunt! Bitch!" you curse at me as your hips crash into my pussy at the end of each violent thrust.

Your language and the way you're pounding into me, so hard, so angry, like you're just using me to get off, with no care for my own pleasure quickly has me fighting off my own orgasm. I'm panting heavily, and moaning at each stroke into my cunt. You feel my pussy being to tighten aroud your dick, you hear my cries getting louder and you reach one hand up to pinch my nipple. You know what this does to me. You're torturing me on purpose.

"Don't you dare." you say coldly as you stare at me. "Don't you dare come yet, bitch."

"Oh God!" I groan. "Please!" I beg you. "Please I don't think I can stop it." I cry out.

"No!" you yell at me as you continue to pound ruthlessly into my tightening cunt. "No you do not have permission to come yet."

"Please! Please, please, please let me come!"

I'm right there. I'm so on the edge I don't know how I've managed to keep from falling off. My pussy is trembling with little pre-orgasm quakes. I'm so aroused it hurts and I desperately need release. I feel like I'll die if I don't come right now, right this second.

"You beg so nice." you reply. "But you cannot come yet."

"Oh God!" I scream. I'm sure I'm going to come anyway, permission or not. "Oh God, oh God, oh God!" I feel the orgasm swelling within me, too big to hold back.

"Master, PLEASE may I come now?!" I cry out, defeated. I am begging you, admitting your control, your mastery of me. It's a last ditch effort, a final plea, an admission to you that I finally know my place and a heartfelt request for permission before I am sure to disappoint you by coming anyway. And apparently it was what you were waiting to hear.

"Yes my slut, you may come. Come NOW!" you say as you flick my clit one last time. And I explode.

My entire body convulses, my cunt locks down around your cock so tightly that you can't even move. I am coming harder and longer than I ever have before. I can't stop shaking. My whole body feels like it's on fire. From somewhere far away I hear you growling and spasming in your own orgasm, feel you digging your nails into my hips and spraying my insides with your come. It seems like an eternity that my body rides this intense wave of pleasure, and indeed once I finally regain consciousness it appears it was a good 7 minutes that I was consumed in orgasmic bliss. When I finally do come down, I realize that you've released my arms and legs and are lying next to me, brushing the hair away from my forehead. I look up at you. I'm utterly exhausted, sweaty and beaten. No matter what I try to tell myself, no matter how hard I try to deny it, you truly are my master. There's no hiding from it anymore. And after that experience, there's no way I want to.

"Are you ok, kitten?" you ask me, concerned.

"Are you kidding?" I reply.

You laugh as you lean in to kiss me gently on the lips.

"You see, my dirty little whore, you should have listened to me from the beginning." you say in mock anger. "I told you if you submitted to me you wouldn't regret it. And I was right, wasn't I?"

I stare up at you, so strong and masuline and sexy. And dominating. Definitely dominating. My heart starts pounding rapidly as I look into your eyes. I quickly look down, blushing and tongue tied. Nobody has ever made me feel like this. You reach up and grab a nipple and pull.

"I was right, wasn't I kitten." you say again.

"Yes." I finally answer. "Yes, you were right. Master."