Plan B Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter of her submission.
4.1k words
4.66
17.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm waiting for you, as you instructed, naked, kneeling, eyes down facing the bedroom door. My hands are clasped behind my back and I'm shaking in anticipation. My pussy is shaved completely smooth and I'm so wet that I can feel the moistness dripping down my swollen lips and coating the insides of my thighs. Per your instructions I've prepared and laid out our toys on a clean white towel at the foot of the bed. Including the three new items you told me to purchase while you were away. It's been a week since our last encounter, since that amazing earth shattering night where you tore me open and laid me bare, my body and soul raw and bleeding in your hands. That night I finally submitted to you completely; I gave you the greatest gift I had the power to give, the gift of myself and we haven't seen each other since then. You were called away for work the next morning and it's been extremely hard on both of us. That night changed things. I found something within myself that night that I never knew existed, and we connected with each other on a level that can't be explained, only felt. Since then, having you away from me has been excruciating. Of course we've talked on the phone, and emailed and texted, but it's not the same.

Since you've been gone you've still been careful to make sure that my "training" hasn't stopped even though you weren't here to personally oversee it. Before you left you told me that I was going to have several tasks to fulfill while you were away. My first job was to go to the store to purchase some new toys. You left the choices up to me, with three caveats. One toy had to be something you could use to whip me with; the second toy had to be a dildo or butt plug, something that could be placed inside me and worn when we go out; and the third item I was to purchase was a collar. A symbol of my submission to you. You knew that making me buy these items, the implements of my torture, would test my limits and turn me on at the same time. And you were right. At the store as I perused the walls of dildos and cases of straps, whips and riding crops, I could feel my pussy tingle and moisten at the thought of all the deliciously wicked things you would do to me with the toys I finally bought. Eventually I settled on a riding crop- I knew you had wanted one, a glass butt plug and a thick leather collar with nipple clamps. I'd been wanting to try nipple clamps for a while and when I saw the collar I figured it would be perfect. The clamps were removable too, so if you didn't want to use them you could take them off. I was so aroused by the time I left the store that I played with myself on the way home in the car. That was the other task you had set for me. I was to play with myself every day, but not come. And I was to call you when I was touching myself to describe to you what I was doing, and also, I think, to ensure I didn't come. Of course, I wouldn't have lied to you if I did slip up and come anyway and you knew that, but I think at this early stage since you couldn't physically be there you wanted to be as much of a presence as possible. Even if it was only over the phone.

In the car on the way home, I put in my headset and called you. You didn't answer so I left you a message.

"Hello, Master, it's me, your dirty little slut." I said to your voicemail, "I just left the store and I bought the items as you instructed and now I'm so turned on I'm playing with myself. My dirty little cunt is so wet right now I'm sliding my fingers up and down my hot wet slit and it feels SO good! I'm so close to coming- it's been so long! But I won't. I'll just keep playing and teasing my dirty slut pussy for you and wait for you to get home. I can't wait to see you. Bye." And I hung up.

I played with myself the whole way home, bringing myself right to the edge of orgasm and then stopping. It was delicious, excruciating torture, and I knew you'd be pleased with me.

And that is how the week went very slowly by. Every night I'd call you and you'd instruct me to touch myself, to fuck myself with my dildo or my vibrator. You'd tell me to pinch my clit or my nipples, hard, harder until you heard me squeal in pain. You had me violate my own ass with my new butt plug and take a picture to send to you. You'd listen intently as I masturbated, paying close attention to my panting moans, my increased breathing, my gasps of pleasure until you knew I was right on the edge and then you'd tell me to stop. I'd lie there, sweating, my skin on fire, my cunt clutching and spasming desperately, frantically, crying out for release and you'd laugh. You could feel my frustration over the phone and you fed off it.

"Not yet, kitten." You crooned into the phone. "Not yet, but soon."

And now, tonight is the night. You are coming home. You're going to be here any minute and I am waiting for you, as you instructed, naked, kneeling and facing the door. I can feel the slickness of my cunt when I shift my weight. My shaved pussy lips slide smoothly together, caressing each other making me even wetter. I feel a trickle run slowly down my right thigh. I need you so badly. I need you to touch me, use me, break me and make me come. I hear a car drive up and a door slam. You're home. You take your time coming inside and taking off your coat. I listen closely to your movements downstairs trying to ascertain what you're doing. I can't tell, but it sounds like you're pouring a drink, taking off your shoes, going to the bathroom. Whatever you're doing it seems to be taking an eternity while I wait here naked and kneeling, dripping and aching for you. I think you might be making me wait on purpose, drawing out my agony and anxiousness. Finally, I hear you ascend the stairs. You open the bedroom door and my heart about leaps out of my chest. You are so sexy. So strong and masculine. My pussy twitches at the site of you standing there. From where I am kneeling, my eyes are level with your groin and I can tell that you like what you see as well. Your cock is starting to throb and swell in your pants. I keep my eyes down as you instructed, though I really want to look at you, to see your face, your smile, to see how much I've pleased you by following your instructions.

I hear you put down a glass on the dresser and then I hear another sound, the sexiest sound ever, the sound of your belt buckle as you slide the leather from around your waist. My cunt clutches involuntarily and I moan quietly.

"Hello, little one," you whisper. "My God how I've missed you."

You reach down to lift my chin with one finger so I'm staring up into your steel blue-gray eyes. I start to tremble with want, with need. You lean in and brush your lips against mine and I can taste the liquor on your breath. Your tongue snakes into my mouth, parting my lips roughly and assaulting my tongue. You grab the back of my head and force your tongue deeper into my mouth, possessing me, pressing me to you, lifting me off the ground and into a crushing embrace. My nipples stiffen against the coarse material of your dress shirt. You shove a leg in between my thighs and I start to rub my needy cunt up and down your leg, spreading my juices all over your slacks. Still kissing me, you grab my ass with one hand and start to knead the flesh roughly, running your fingers up and down the crease to my pussy and back, lubricating my hole before shoving your finger deep in my ass. I'm starting to get close to coming, I'm so aroused and so turned on from the week of denial that I'm afraid I might come just from humping your leg. Then just as suddenly as you started, you stop. You push me away roughly, holding me at arms length. We're both breathing heavily, starting at each other through eyes glazed with lust and I realize that you just came close to losing that control you'd so carefully cultivated over the past week. I quickly bow my head, to show you I know my place, and also to hide the slow smile that came from the knowledge I had just gained.

You reach out and grab my left nipple. With a sharp squeeze you pull on it and twist it. I squeal.

"You dirty little slut. I'll wipe that smile off your whore face." You hiss as you slowly torture my nipple. Apparently I didn't lower my head quickly enough to hide that smile.

With your other hand you reach down and without warning shove two fingers deep into my soaked cunt. I groan and spread my legs farther apart. Using the fingers that are inside me, you pull me closer to you. You press your thumb hard against my clit.

"Oh, God Sir! Please!" I moan. "Please what slut?" you ask. "Please, oh GOD I think I'm going to come." I shudder. I'm so close, so so close I'm afraid I won't be able to stop. "No. You do not have permission to come yet, bitch." You say coolly as you twist your fingers inside me. "OH" I sob, desperately trying to hold back the wave that's threatening to crash over me.

Then suddenly your fingers are gone and I feel you move away from me. You walk over to the chest at the foot of the bed where I've placed all our toys. My impending orgasm begins to fade and my body relaxes a little. I see you out of the corner of my eye, inspecting the toys. I've placed them all on a clean white towel and I wrapped a bright red bow around the new riding crop I bought for you. You pick it up, smiling, and then smack it against your hand, testing the sting and bend of the instrument.

"Come here." You command me, without looking over.

I walk to you and stand there awaiting whatever you have in store for me. You look at me and reach a hand out to caress my cheek.

"Look at me, kitten." You say. And I do. "You've done a very good job following all my instructions. I'm very proud of you." You lean down and tenderly kiss my forehead. I feel like I'm glowing. "Show me the toys you bought and tell me what you were thinking about when you picked them out." You tell me as you turn back towards the erotic display.

"Well, Sir, you found the toy I got for you to whip me with. I know you wanted a riding crop so that's what I bought. Sir, I got so wet when I was buying this, just thinking about you tying me to the bed and spanking my dirty slut pussy with it." I say, blushing and looking down.

You look at me and smile. "The red bow was a nice touch, kitten." You say. "And what else did you buy?"

"The glass butt plug, but you already knew about that one from the picture." I say motioning towards the small glass plug sitting on the towel.

"Yes, I did know about that one." You chuckle. "How did it feel being forced to put the plug in your own ass, kitten? Did you like it? Did it turn you on to violate your own ass and then take pictures of yourself being so slutty and dirty?"

"Yes, Master, it did." I admit. "I felt so dirty doing it and my dirty whore cunt got so wet from shoving the plug up my ass that after I took the picture I played with myself. I didn't come, though. But I got really really close. Well, you know that, too since I called you."

"Yes, I remember, kitten." You reply with a smile. "There was one more item you were supposed to purchase, little one. Let's see it."

I walk over to the dresser and open my underwear drawer. The collar is sitting right on top and the strong scent of leather fills my nostrils. I grab it from its frilly resting place and return to you, holding it out in two hands like an offering.

"It's a beautiful choice, kitten. I like the removable nipple clamps. I think tonight those beautiful pink buttons of yours will feel the kiss of the clamps for the first time. How does that sound?"

I know it's a rhetorical question and I tremble at the thought of my sensitive flesh being captured in those cold metal teeth. My entire body is one big erogenous zone at this point. You have me hanging by a thread, wound so tight that one well placed stroke will set me off, and you know it. I am on fire with need, burning, aching and swollen to capacity. My skin is tingling and more wetness gushes from the slick folds of my pussy.

"Come here, little one." You motion to me as you take the collar from my hands. "Are you ready?" I glance up at you and smile shyly. I'm ready, I want this, but it's still so hard for me to admit how much power, how much control you have over me, and how much I need it. But I don't want to back down now, I know deep down that this is what we both need, it's what we are and so I nod.

"Yes, Master, I'm ready."

"Then turn around and pull your hair up, that's it." You say as I face away from you and raise my hair so you can place the collar around my neck. It feels so seductively intimate, the way you lock the collar into place, gently, carefully, pulling it just tight enough but not so it hurts. You run your hands down my neck and shoulders, caressing my spine, down my back to the swell of my ass. You reach up to grab my breasts and pull me to you, my back to your chest. You're so warm and so hard. I can feel your cock pressing against my ass through your pants. You twist and pull on my nipples while you bite my earlobe. You moan into my ear and start to rub your throbbing dick along the crack of my ass.

"Turn around and face me." You command. Slowly I turn in a circle, the nipple clamps swaying against my breasts, making my nipples hard. "Beautiful." You gasp as you stare at me. "You look absolutely beautiful in leather my little slut."

Suddenly you grab me and pull me to you, crushing my lips with yours you devour my mouth. Kissing you like that leaves me breathless and weak in the knees. As you pull away from me I can see desire like lightning in your gaze. With both hands you pinch my nipples and pull outwards. I squeal in pain as you reach up and grab the clamp and fasten it to my right nipple.

"Is that tight enough, kitten?" you ask me.

"Yes!" I reply quickly. You turn the clamp one half twist more.

You move onto the left one. Grabbing my hard pink nub and pulling it outwards, stretching it and fastening the clamp tightly onto my flesh. I hiss as the teeth bite me and the burn settles in. It hurts, a deep constant pain and my pussy reacts with enthusiastic spasms and gushing wetness. You reach your hand down to feel my body's reaction to the clamps.

"You do like it, slut. If it's possible, I think your dirty whore cunt just got even wetter." You tell me as you roughly rub my slit. You pinch my clit quickly and then pull your hand away. "Go lie down on the bed, horizontally with your head off the side. On your back, legs spread." You tell me. I quiver. I know it's going to begin, whatever torture you have planned for me is about to start.

I move to the bed and lie down as you commanded. I spread my legs out as far as they can go, feeling the burn in my stretched thigh muscles. I watch as you slowly undress, undoing the buttons of your shirt and carefully placing it on the dresser. Your pants are next, and I can see the white stain where I had rubbed my soaked cunt against your leg earlier. As you step out of your pants and boxers your huge cock bounces and springs out from your body. I feel my mouth water just looking at your gorgeous prick. I hope that you'll use my mouth tonight because I really want to taste your come. You walk around the side of the bed, holding the riding crop and you aim your cock at my mouth. It looks like I'm going to get my wish as you force the head of your dick between my lips. From this position you can shove your cock all the way down my throat and the angle feels incredible for you. I begin to suck and lick your shaft as you begin to slowly pound in and out of my mouth, fucking my face. Every time you thrust down my throat your balls press against my nose smothering me in your musky scent. You moan deeply as I swirl my tongue down your length when you pull out of my mouth. I suck on the head of your dick and gently rake my teeth along the ridge. You love when I do that and I instantly feel your cock swell in response. You grab my head in both hands and thrust your dick violently back down my throat causing me to gag. You groan again as you feel my throat muscles desperately convulsing trying to force you out. Slowly you pull back and thrust back in, setting a regular rhythm while I continue to tease you with my tongue.

"Keep your legs spread, bitch." You command all of a sudden. I hadn't realized it, but while I was focused on sucking your cock, my legs had been slowly coming closer, my thighs pressing together seeking some kind of release.

"In fact," you say, "Hold your legs apart and spread your pussy open for me. Use both hands." You tell me.

I reach down and pull the slippery wet lips of my pussy open for you. The cold air against my burning cunt feels almost like a slap. I shudder and moan, causing a pleasant sensation on your cock which is still buried deep in my mouth.

"That's a good little slut." you say as you stare at my sopping wet cunt. "Your filthy little pussy is soaked. It looks like it could use some attention." You say wickedly. And that's when I see you raise the riding crop you'd been holding in your right hand. As you continue to slide your cock in and out of my mouth you trail the tip of the riding crop down my chest and stomach to the hot wet opening of my pussy. You rub the tip in my juices, teasing the entrance of my cunt, thrusting the tip in just a little and then pulling it out. Then suddenly and without any warning, the crop comes down hard on my swollen clit. I cry out though my mouth is still stuffed full with your cock, I scream around it at the sudden excruciating pain. Involuntarily, my hands fly away from my cunt and my legs squeeze shut. The crop comes down on my right nipple, sharply and painfully. I scream again.

"Legs OPEN bitch!" you growl. "I won't tell you again. Spread those legs and hold your cunt open for me. NOW."

Hurriedly I scramble to comply with your command. Though my brain is struggling to comprehend why I would submit to this, why I would willingly hold myself open to such torture, my body is already acquiescing. As soon as my cunt is open and exposed again the crop comes down in a harsh quick snap. I scream again, but manage to keep my legs apart and my hands spreading my cunt lips. You continue your assault on my mouth and my clit, striking a regular rhythm, shoving your cock deep into my mouth and then spanking my clit with the crop, mouth, clit, mouth, clit and soon my hips are rocking, rising up to meet the sweet sting of the crop. I can feel the pain turning to pleasure, the strike of the crop turning to a lover's caress. And before I know it the intense burning sting of the crop is tearing my orgasm up from deep within my belly. I'm moaning and screaming now, my body writhing around on the bed in pure frantic bliss. I'm going to come soon and hard and I'm waiting, desperate to hear the words that will release it from me. Then suddenly I feel your cock swell in my mouth and you pull out. One final harsh flick of the crop on my cunt and you scream, "NOW! Come now whore!" And I do.

I erupt in spasms, my body convulsing and contorting on the bed. At the same time my body explodes in orgasm I feel the hot salty spurts of your come pouring down my throat. You're aiming your spasming cock at my mouth, shooting your come into my open lips and I scream and gulp it down, writhing in the agony of my own orgasm. We both come for what seems like hours, our bodies expelling the pent up lust and frustration of a very long week. I ride the wave, getting off on the fact that you made me come from whipping my cunt and from the hot strings of come you sprayed into my mouth that are still dripping out of the corners of my lips. Reliving it all in my head keeps my orgasm flowing through me, I can ride the wave as long as I want, surfing my own climax. You stand there transfixed by the incredible power you've unleashed inside me. I scream as each wave overtakes me. I scream until my voice is hoarse. You lie down on the bed beside me and remove the nipple clamps, causing another intense spasm to wrack my body. Quickly you move between my legs and start to lap at the freely flowing juices you find there. I think, somewhere in the back of my mind, I think I might come forever, I might never stop. Your hot wet tongue on my swollen abused clit sends lightening bolts through my body and the wave takes me even higher. I don't think I can take any more of this, I've been coming for so long I'm going to collapse of exhaustion. Finally, you come back to lie next to me and stroke my face, brush my hair out of my eyes, and slowly, very slowly I come back down. I'm floating. My body is as light as a feather. I shiver as the sweat begins to evaporate off my heated body. You pull me close to you, wrap me in a blanket and kiss me, fully, deeply, passionately.

12