Plan C, There's No Need for Plan D

Story Info
The downfall of Stud Muffin.
4.5k words
4.03
31.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the bar watching him in operation. Stud Muffin was working his charm on a blonde with legs up to here, tits out to there and a brain you couldn't trip over on a dark night blindfolded. He whispered something in her ear that must have, going by her reaction, been the most stupendously funny comment ever made. While he was entertaining her with his witty repartee he was entertaining himself by 'accidentally' brushing one of her double D's with his hand, she didn't mind it at all.

He was tall, with a gym hewn body, a salon tan, fashionably tinted hair, and impossibly white teeth that he exposed to the world at every opportunity. His hands were the epitome of the manicurist's art and his left pinkie finger sported a huge gold ring surrounding a diamond big enough to choke on. To look at him you could be forgiven for believing that this man had the world at his feet fighting over the crumbs from his table.

There were cogs in his head that, even as I watched him, were turning with increasing speed, telling him that this airhead was no longer a challenge for him. All he would have to do to get into her pants was to ask and she would have dropped them there and then. Time for Plan B. He looked at his watch, yes it was due about, he counted off the seconds, his cell rang. "Hi you've reached Winston Jones, speak to me." He concentrated on the voice coming at him over the phone, "Can't Jackson take care of that? Alright, I'll be there in half an hour." He clicked it off. "Listen Honey, there's a major drama at work and it appears that I'm the only one that can fix it. What say I drop you home and if I fix it quickly enough we can continue this back at yours?"

It took a while for this to penetrate the vacuum between her ears but she reluctantly complied.

They left. I wasn't the only one to watch them leave, there were at least two others. In the far corner of the room was the man who, on seeing the signal had placed the call, and the bar attendant, an attractive brunette of thirty something.

"He'll be back in ten." Her voice was like honey from the fridge, slow and smooth.

"What do you mean?" I asked, intrigued.

"He's just implemented Plan B in which he takes her home and drops her, and then he's straight back here looking for another score."

"You make it sound so callous and calculating."

"It is. Night after night I stand here serving drinks and watching him in action, and night after night it's either one or the other. If he's not bored, or the challenge is worth the effort, then there's no signal, that's Plan A. If he's bored, he looks at his watch, that's the signal for his mate to make the call so that he can bail, That's Plan B. Tonight's a Plan B night, and looking at the talent here, he's going to miss out."

"Thanks a lot."

"You don't honestly mean to say that you're interested in him?"

"No, but I don't like being written of as being someone that he might not be interested in."

"Sorry. Time was that if he bombed out on Plan A and had to resort to Plan B, he'd even consider me worth the effort."

"And he doesn't any more?"

"Not since the bastard got me pregnant and coerced me into having an abortion. I made it very obvious that I wasn't about to go through that again, I wasn't going to be yet another scalp in his trophy cabinet. Look out, he's back."

Sure enough, he walked back through the door and quickly scoped the room. He hesitated for a second when his eyes met mine and, seeing that there wasn't the slightest interest from me, walked toward me. "Sandy, could I have a Bourbon straight up and something for the lovely lady, what would you have?"

I looked at him close up for the first time and to my surprise he looked, under the fake tan and coloured hair, to be around my age, forty. "The lovely lady is fine."

"No, I insist, let me buy you a drink."

"So that, in some way, I would owe you something. Listen Mister whatever your name is, I don't want another drink, and even if I did, I most certainly wouldn't touch one that you bought me. If you are so intent on wasting your money, by all means buy a drink, but I'll just let it sit on the bar, I won't touch it."

"Now I'm offended, here I am trying to be sociable and you spit in my eye. The name's Kingsley Martin."

My arched eyebrow was an indication that I didn't believe him. "How nice for you." I turned away from him and smiled at Sandy. She looked past me at his face and a quick smile passed over her face. Score one to me.

"Why the hostility? What have I done to you?"

"You've done nothing to me and it's going to stay that way. Why don't you just fuck off and leave me alone, better yet, piss off back to the blonde bimbo that you left here with a few minutes ago, or have you fucked her already, talk about a quickie, it must have been a stand up start."

He glared daggers at me before storming off to sit with his friend. By the way that he glared at me while they spoke I could only assume that he was making up some excuse for his failure to score.

"You'd better be careful doing something like that, he doesn't take rejection lightly. As you already know, I'm Sandy."

"Oooh I'm shaking in my boots. I'm Crystal, by the way."

"Pleased to meet you, but tell me do you have you got a death wish or something?"

"No, just enjoying myself, is all."

"Don't say that I didn't warn you. Can I get you another drink, or are you going to drink the one he bought you?"

"Is he looking?"

"Yes."

"Then give me another."

"Sure thing, this one's on the house." She put the drink on the bar in front of me, never taking her eyes off him. "I tell you what, he's really ticked now."

"Good, I'm off to the little girl's room." I swallowed the drink and got up and walked through the door at the rear of the bar that led into the passageway to the rest rooms, hoping he'd follow, he did.

"Listen bitch, what's your problem?"

"Problem? I don't have a problem. I think that you might have one, but I'm fine, never better in fact."

He stood in front of me, pressing me back against the wall with his body, his hand around my throat. "You listen to me bitch, no-one treats me like this and gets away with it!"

"Really? If you take a look to your right you'll see a CCTV camera pointed directly at us, it has captured everything that has happened here, including a full facial of you, and it's even going to capture this, for posterity." I kneed him in the nuts and he went down like a pole-axed steer, gasping for breath as he writhed on the floor clutching the family jewels. I used the toilet and, when I emerged from the ladies there was no sign of him, there was also no sign of him in the bar as I sat back on my stool.

"What ever did you do to him?"

"No more than he deserved, let's just say that he'll be a falsetto for a couple of days." Sandy chuckled as she poured me another.

We sat and chatted for a while as the crowd thinned, and closing time loomed.

I made a call and waited for a couple of minutes and then left. As I left the bar I caught a glimpse of him seated in his car across the road. I hailed a conveniently passing cab and got in. "How'd it go?" The driver asked.

"Couldn't have gone better. Is he following?"

"You better believe it."

"Lose him, don't make it obvious, just lose him." The skill with which we lost him wasn't something that they teach in cabbie school. Pretty soon the cab pulled up outside the fortress that was my apartment building, you know the type, the key lock outer gate leading into a vestibule, the gate locks behind you and before the security guard inside the building opens the inner gate to let you into the foyer. The same key operates the elevator. All this designed so that only people with a valid reason for being inside the building can get inside.

I walked into my apartment and put my bag on a small table by the door, then, undoing my blouse, I removed the wire from my bra and the ultra slim FM transmitter that was taped to my back. I took the recorder from my bag and plugged it into my computer that, using a voice recording program, transcribed everything that was said during the course of the evening.

I slept the sleep of the innocent, like hell! My mind was going over the events that have led to this and what was going down as a result.

Sandy greeted me as I walked through the door and had a drink on the bar even before I had sat down. "Guess who's not a happy person?"

"Our friend over in the corner?"

"You got it. He was pumping me for information just before you arrived. By the way I told him your name was Chantelle, two can play at that game."

"Thank you. Has Plan A arrived yet?"

"No, and that's the surprising bit, he's been here for nearly an hour and several girls have given him a ginormous hint but he has ignored them all. I don't get it."

"Maybe he's going to have another crack at me tonight. His type can't bear to lose."

I was there for maybe an hour and he still hadn't made his move on me, or anyone else for that matter, when my cell rang. "Hi handsome, what are you doing?" I listened to the voice on the other end, "Sure drop in. nothing much is happening here."

Five minutes later a man walked through the door and came up to the bar. I stood up and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, passionately.

"Christ he just about choked on his drink, it must have gone down the wrong pipe." Sandy was chuckling to herself.

"Sandy this is Ben, Ben, Sandy." Handshakes happened and Sandy refreshed my drink and got one for Ben.

"Are you two an item?"

"I don't know," I said, looking at Ben, "are we?"

"Sure thing Babe. Now where's the man?"

"Over in the corner, by the potted palm."

"I think I might go to the John, give me a sign if he follows."

I dialled his cell phone but didn't press the 'talk' button until he had gone through the door and Winston/Kingsley had got up to follow. Several minutes later Ben came back massaging his knuckles. "What happened?" I asked.

"He came in and started telling me how he had, last night, fucked you so hard and so well that he had you begging him to stop, and that if I was hoping to get any tonight I was out of luck because you had told him you were so sore from his monster cock that you couldn't even touch your cunt, let alone have a cock in it. I decked him."

We watched as he came back glaring at us through his one good eye and with his hand covering a promising shiner on the other side. "Somehow I don't think he's happy." Sandy observed.

"Good. Come on Ben, let's blow this joint."

"Sure thing Babe, but first a little show." He kissed me again and, in full view of 'the Man' he put his hand between my legs and I dry fucked his finger for several minutes just to let him know that I had been told what he had said and that it was all bullshit. He was really steamed up now.

I did my thing and the 'convenient' cab met us at the front door. As we drove off the driver observed him in the rear view mirror dashing across the road to his car in an attempt to follow us. Like last night we lost him, easily.

Ben followed me into my apartment. "How long before we can nail this bastard?"

"One more night should do it. But we're not here to talk about this, do you realise that it's been over a week since the last time we fucked, and I'm suffering from Ben's dick withdrawal symptoms."

"Sorry Babe, but we've both been busy, and our times haven't clicked. But, never fear tonight we are here to rectify that deplorable situation."

Ben, right from the very beginning of our relationship, has proven to be the perfect lover. He is considerate of me and my feelings, if I don't feel like it, which is very rare, he understands. When I do feel like it, less rare, he knows just what I need to experience intense and multiple orgasms. Likewise, I know what to do to bring him to a climax, whether it is with my mouth, which I have grown to like since he introduced me to 69's and blow jobs, or my cunt, which I still prefer. We have discussed, but not done anal, we have never felt that it would enhance what we already had.

I love the feeling that I get when Ben's cock is inside me, he fills me right up and when he moves it the sensation is so intense that it is all I can do to hold back my orgasm. He has also developed the knack of stretching my orgasm so that once it starts I'm in heaven for several minutes. Several such elongated orgasms happened over the space of three hours before we went to sleep.

While Ben and I work in the same job, at the same place, we didn't go to work together. I'm officially on leave, the real story is entirely different. Because I wasn't going to work, I got up and made him breakfast of coffee, dry toast, and more coffee, he needed the lift after the small amount of sleep we had managed after our rectification exercise of the previous night.

"Are we set for tonight?" Ben asked as he left.

"Sure thing. Now you know what you have to do, and everything is set up?" He gave me a look like I had insulted him and left.

Sandy was on duty as I walked in. "He isn't happy again." She said, nodding towards the corner table.

He was wearing sunglasses to cover his shiner and he sat there ignoring everyone but me. Tonight was definitely going to be the night. I sat and drank steadily for an hour, becoming quite 'inebriated', talking loudly and overdoing the gestures as Sandy and I talked about nothing, which wasn't easy on club soda.

I got up and walked unsteadily towards the Ladies room. He followed and caught up with me in the passageway and just as I was about to go into the Ladies room. "What have I done to you?"

"Like I told you the other night, nothing and I want to keep it that way."

"Look I'm sorry if I upset you."

"You didn't upset me, your type never do."

"What I'm trying to say is, how can I make it up to you?"

"You have nothing to make up."

"But I still would like for us to bury the hatchet and start all over again. Let me buy you a drink."

"That's tha last thing I need right now, another drink. Let me use the toilet before I pee myself." I walked into the cubicle and had my pee.

He was still there when I emerged. "Look, what do I have to do to get you to leave me alone?"

"Just let me buy a drink, and let's talk this though, I'm sure that once you get to know, really know, me you won't be so hard on me."

"We'll see about that. Okay, I'll let you buy me one drink, and we'll talk if that's what you want, but that's it, unless I say otherwise."

We both sat at the bar, I wanted Sandy close by if he tried to do something stupid, we had a drink and we talked, at least he talked, he pleaded his case and I listened. Eventually I stood up. "Come one, I can't bear to see a grown man grovel like this, let's get it over with." I did the speed dial thing for the cab and as we left the bar I put two fingers in my mouth and whistled.

"Why are we taking a cab, I have my car across the road."

"You don't honestly think that I'd get into your car alone with you do you?" He got in the back of the cab with me. His hand 'casually' edged toward my thigh. "Don't even think about it." I caught the cabbie's smile in the rear view mirror.

We pulled up outside my apartment building and I led him through the front door and up in the elevator. If I had been in his shoes I think that I would have been wondering about all of that security.

As soon as we had gone into the building the cab driver put a call through alerting the person at the other end that we were on our way up.

I ushered him into the apartment and placed my bag on the table by the door. He made a grab for me as I walked towards my bedroom. I slapped his hand away. "Park it on the sofa while I slip into something more comfortable." The last thing I wanted was for him to undress me and find the wire.

Ben was in the bedroom with a whole bank of screens and recorders. "You okay?"

"Sure. Let's do it." I slipped out of my clothes and put a gown on that was so sheer that it might just as well have not been there, and walked into the other room. His eyes almost popped out of his head at the sight before him.

"Fuck, you look so sexy." He headed towards my with his arms outstretched.

I allowed him to put his arms around me, I allowed him to kiss me, I didn't allow him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Eventually I allowed him to fondle my breasts, to remove my gown and take my nipples into his mouth. I made appropriate noises to boost his ego and spur him on to greater endeavours, and to lose sight of the fact that I was very much in control.

I put my hand on his crotch and fondled his cock through the material of his trousers. He reached down and unzipped his fly and, taking my hand he inserted it into the gap. He had gone commando, as I had been told he would. I fondle his cock, skin on skin, and he got harder and harder. "Have you ever felt anything like that?"

"Well I've actually felt bigger, you know."

"Probably on some black brother, but have you ever felt anything like that in white meat?"

"Like I said, but I could be wrong, I'll just have to check it out." I dropped to my knees in front of him and taking his balls in my hand I moved my head closer to get a better look at what was on offer. It wasn't small but not as impressive as he would have me believe, still I had work to do.

I squeezed his balls hard. "What the fuck! You're hurting me!"

Before he lost his hard on I bit his cock as hard as I could without drawing blood. "Fucking Hell! What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

I spat his cock out. "Do I have your complete and undivided attention?"

He couldn't speak, but he nodded his head so vigorously I thought he was in danger of shaking it off. I reached under the cushion of the sofa and removed a photograph, that of a young girl. "Do you recognise this girl?"

"Should I?"

"Take a closer look, a seriously closer look."

"She looks familiar, but what's this all about?"

"This girl was one of your Plan A girls."

"What are you talking about 'Plan A girls'?" Fear was beginning to creep into his voice.

"Plan A girls are those that you pick up on your first sweep of the bar. She stays a Plan A girl unless you lose interest and in that scenario you dump her and return for Plan B. This girl was your Plan A girl six months ago, I would have thought that you wouldn't forget someone in that short time, especially as this girl fell pregnant to you, and when she, not more than three months ago, confronted you with the news, you told her to get an abortion and that you weren't responsible for her stupidity in allowing herself to get pregnant. You also told her that it was none of your business what she did with the kid, you weren't going to do anything to help."

"I seem to remember a girl coming up to me and telling me something like that, but I couldn't remember having fucked her, so I thought it was just someone trying to blackmail me for something that I didn't do."

"Something that you didn't do! You told her that, even though you had only known her for a couple of hours, you loved her and would look after her, you offered her a new car, to pay the rent on her apartment, you even offered to marry her. Is that your standard line of bullshit?"

"Can I help it if girls are so overwhelmed by me that they are so gullible?"

"Who am I judge the girls. I'm here to punish you for the hurt that you caused to this girl, and believe me, you are going to be punished."

"And just what do you think you can do to me? You have no proof of any of this." A note of confidence was creeping into his voice. He was right, I didn't have any proof, at least none that would stand up in court.

"What I'm going to do is this for starters." I squeezed his balls and bit his cock again.

"Oh fuck!" He screamed as he tried to pull my head from his cock. I applied more pressure. "What do you want from me?" He screamed.

12